Author Topic: How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?  (Read 19658 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?
« on: April 21, 2013, 10:15:20 AM »
Allegedly they did not kill either one of the bombers with all this ammo they fired at them.  Allegedly it was hundreds of rounds.

Keep in mind that at least one of these two bombers was in a residential neighborhood.  The threat that these two posed to the citizens was exactly the same as the threat to the cops.  Two bombers armed and obviously dangerous.  Cold blooded killers that executed the college security officer by shooting him in the head.  The exact same threat but the cops send every tactical unit in the State of Massachusetts and they fire hundreds of rounds, smoke bombs, gas, etc.  Meanwhile they are telling us that we should only have 7 or 10 round magazines in our weapons.  

They felt the need to come after these two kids with AR15's but they say we shouldn't be able to own those.  Fucking hypocrites.  The cops were leaving the neighborhood.  It was a citizen that found the younger brother hiding. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:19:01 AM »
Allegedly they did not kill either one of the bombers with all this ammo they fired at them.  Allegedly it was hundreds of rounds.

Keep in mind that at least one of these two bombers was in a residential neighborhood.  The threat that these two posed to the citizens was exactly the same as the threat to the cops.  Two bombers armed and obviously dangerous.  Cold blooded killers that executed the college security officer by shooting him in the head.  The exact same threat but the cops send every tactical unit in the State of Massachusetts and they fire hundreds of rounds, smoke bombs, gas, etc.  Meanwhile they are telling us that we should only have 7 or 10 round magazines in our weapons.  

They felt the need to come after these two kids with AR15's but they say we shouldn't be able to own those.  Fucking hypocrites.  The cops were leaving the neighborhood.  It was a citizen that found the younger brother hiding. 

LOL 

Grab your revolver and be happy! 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 10:24:09 AM »
Aren't the cops supposed to be the trained experts? 

They show up in tanks dressed like tactical Ninjas.  If they can't kill these two with hundreds of bullets from evil "assault rifles" then how the fuck is the average citizen supposed to be able to take him out with six shots out of a 357 Magnum?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »
kudos to them for not killing a dozen innocent people and 30 or so pets during all of this.  They got lucky, this could have been bad and in some other cities the risk might have been even higher.  Ultimately the way they did this could have put the public at more risk than a kid with a few pipe bombs on the loose.  I shutter to think what the picture will be like if this is the new standard way of tracking down dangerous individuals in America.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 11:18:33 AM »
lol the armchair quarterbacking on this site is comical  :D :D :D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 11:32:28 AM »
lol the armchair quarterbacking on this site is comical  :D :D :D

They captured the second suspect alive and didn't kill any innocent civilians in the cross-fire.  They deserve to be praised for that--especially taking the kid alive considering the danger.

However, the amount of money and man-power needed to apprehend a wounded kid (that they had cornered with his brother the night before) in a city on lockdown is fair game for discussion.  I'd lump the hundreds of rounds of spent ammo in this category...
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 11:43:43 AM »
They captured the second suspect alive and didn't kill any innocent civilians in the cross-fire.  They deserve to be praised for that--especially taking the kid alive considering the danger.

However, the amount of money and man-power needed to apprehend a wounded kid (that they had cornered with his brother the night before) in a city on lockdown is fair game for discussion.  I'd lump the hundreds of rounds of spent ammo in this category...
I am impressed they didn't kill anyone...  Can you imagine LAPD doing door to door searches of neighborhoods like this without people getting killed?  nope...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:59 AM »

Keep in mind that at least one of these two bombers was in a residential neighborhood.  The threat that these two posed to the citizens was exactly the same as the threat to the cops.  Two bombers armed and obviously dangerous.  Cold blooded killers that executed the college security officer by shooting him in the head.  The exact same threat but the cops send every tactical unit in the State of Massachusetts and they fire hundreds of rounds, smoke bombs, gas, etc.  Meanwhile they are telling us that we should only have 7 or 10 round magazines in our weapons.  They felt the need to come after these two kids with AR15's but they say we shouldn't be able to own those.  Fucking hypocrites.  The cops were leaving the neighborhood.  It was a citizen that found the younger brother hiding. 

Which cop has told you he gives a flying fu*k how many rounds you have?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »
You guys belong in the other police thread.  This thread is about gun control. 

The government doesn't want us to have certain guns and more than 10 round magazines.  However, the cops drop an entire battalion of heavily armed "cop-erators" to chase after these guys in a residential neighborhood.  They fire hundreds of shots down range at these guys.  The threat to the cops is exactly the same as it is to the local population.  They bring tanks and M4 Carbines, I'm allowed to have a revolver or a shotgun.  Doesn't that strike you as unfair.  They say we don't "need" those weapons to protect ourselves but they sure as hell bring those weapons to protect themselves.  The threat is the exactly same.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 12:01:31 PM »
You guys belong in the other police thread.  This thread is about gun control. 

The government doesn't want us to have certain guns and more than 10 round magazines.  However, the cops drop an entire battalion of heavily armed "cop-erators" to chase after these guys in a residential neighborhood.  They fire hundreds of shots down range at these guys.  The threat to the cops is exactly the same as it is to the local population.  They bring tanks and M4 Carbines, I'm allowed to have a revolver or a shotgun.  Doesn't that strike you as unfair.  They say we don't "need" those weapons to protect ourselves but they sure as hell bring those weapons to protect themselves.  The threat is the exactly same.

No it isn't exactly the same. You as a citizen aren't charged with the duty of confronting those two.. they were... pretty noticeable difference

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 12:03:08 PM »

Semantics.  The cops enforce laws made by the legislative branch.  It's the government. 

Or perhaps the cops in Texas that illegally disarmed and detained a citizen simply for legally carrying the same rifle that the Boston cops all brought with them to get the bombers.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 12:07:03 PM »
No it isn't exactly the same. You as a citizen aren't charged with the duty of confronting those two.. they were... pretty noticeable difference

I am charged with protecting myself, my property, and my loved ones.  These guys were heavily armed murders and one of them was literally in the back yard of a citizen.  What's to stop that douchebag from bum rushing the house and creating a hostage situation. They fucking executed the security officer by shooting him in the head.  The threat is the same.

Remember, the cops were packing up and leaving when a citizen found the 2nd guy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 12:23:19 PM »
I am charged with protecting myself, my property, and my loved ones.  These guys were heavily armed murders and one of them was literally in the back yard of a citizen.  What's to stop that douchebag from bum rushing the house and creating a hostage situation. They fucking executed the security officer by shooting him in the head.  The threat is the same.

Remember, the cops were packing up and leaving when a citizen found the 2nd guy.

And did the citizen, or the police confront him? Which confronted him?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »
And did the citizen, or the police confront him? Which confronted him?

Well it's mighty lucky that the dude didn't decide to go in the house and "confront" the citizen.    This could have very easily turned ito a hostage situation.  The bombers did carjack someone did they not?  Like I said the cops were leaving.  They got lucky that the civilian saw him before they cleared out.  This could have been much worse.  No cops, armed suspect, residential neighborhood. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 02:01:24 PM »

NEWTOWN, Conn. – Police Chief Michael Kehoe has a message for the White House: “Ban assault weapons, restrict those magazines that have so many bullets in them, shore up any loopholes in our criminal background checks,” he said in an exclusive interview with NBC News.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »
Well it's mighty lucky that the dude didn't decide to go in the house and "confront" the citizen.    This could have very easily turned ito a hostage situation.  The bombers did carjack someone did they not?  Like I said the cops were leaving.  They got lucky that the civilian saw him before they cleared out.  This could have been much worse.  No cops, armed suspect, residential neighborhood. 

they said people could come out where did it say they were leaving   link

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 02:35:56 PM »
they said people could come out where did it say they were leaving   link

You couldn't see with your own two eyes that they were packing it in?  They said in the press conference that they could not keep the whole city on lock down all night.  I saw many of them pulling away.  They weren't sure he was still there and they were shutting down the operation. 

You are arguing points that are irrelevant.  Bottom line, dangerous armed killer loose in a residential neighborhood.  Cops use an armored battalion shooting hundreds of rounds at him.  Meanwhile, trying to limit you to 7 or 10 rounds.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 02:40:17 PM »
You couldn't see with your own two eyes that they were packing it in?  They said in the press conference that they could not keep the whole city on lock down all night.  I saw many of them pulling away.  They weren't sure he was still there and they were shutting down the operation. 

You are arguing points that are irrelevant.  Bottom line, dangerous armed killer loose in a residential neighborhood.  Cops use an armored battalion shooting hundreds of rounds at him.  Meanwhile, trying to limit you to 7 or 10 rounds.   

we must have been watching different stations,police were coming and going all day.you want hundreds of rounds join the police or army

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 02:59:05 PM »
we must have been watching different stations,police were coming and going all day.you want hundreds of rounds join the police or army

They were clearly packing it in for the night.  They were not sure the suspect was still there.  Regardless, you are just dodging the main point of this thread.  Fine. 

Our society is breaking down and it sure as hell isn't the law abiding gun owners that are the problem.  As such, infringing on our rights isn't the solution.  Things are only going to get worse from here with more of these home grown terrorists.  If the politicians or the cops want my rifles they can come and fucking get them. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
They were clearly packing it in for the night.  They were not sure the suspect was still there.  Regardless, you are just dodging the main point of this thread.  Fine. 

Our society is breaking down and it sure as hell isn't the law abiding gun owners that are the problem.  As such, infringing on our rights isn't the solution.  Things are only going to get worse from here with more of these home grown terrorists.  If the politicians or the cops want my rifles they can come and fucking get them. 
In one of the later press conferences they did indicate they were getting ready to make the call ending the "shelter in place" and that was before the call they got he was in a boat.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
In one of the later press conferences they did indicate they were getting ready to make the call ending the "shelter in place" and that was before the call they got he was in a boat.

Thank you.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 06:00:55 PM »
police are just like anyone else.   There are some awesome ones, there are some shitty ones... and the very very average ones outnumber all of them.

When these 2 jumped out firing like crazy, they all hit the deck and tried to eke out shots while staying protected.  What you have is a bunch of people 3 years out of community college in their first gun battle in pitch black, and an enemy willing to expose himself.   Cops have nightmares about that shit.  I think they performed well - not fcking amazing -but did a satisfactory job.  They didn't shoot any people during the door to doors, as LAPD would have lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »
NEWTOWN, Conn. – Police Chief Michael Kehoe has a message for the White House: “Ban assault weapons, restrict those magazines that have so many bullets in them, shore up any loopholes in our criminal background checks,” he said in an exclusive interview with NBC News.
this is the point of the thread fundy libtards...

if feinstein, obama et al want us to be "assault rifle" less why not the police with who we face the same threats?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 06:12:20 PM »
I think that charges should be brought against the police officers for using excessive force in the apprehension of the boston bombing suspects.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
I think that charges should be brought against the police officers for using excessive force in the apprehension of the boston bombing suspects.

oh gawd please tell me your kidding. If I'm not mistaken, they were throwing explosives? then again we'll never know the truth.

In another note, another fuck wit with no gun permit but yes, let's punish us that obey the law and they want to take away our rights. FU govt