Author Topic: 10-20-06: Titus & Ryan Case - Breaking News tomorrow!  (Read 34647 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Titus & Ryan Case - Breaking News tomorrow!
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2006, 09:28:24 AM »
I wondered how the anabolic outlaw kept getting his hands on titus' gym equipment.  that was the guy spamming getbig about the ebay sale, right?

so he gets titus' housekeys right afterwards, cleans out the place for the goodies he can re-sell, and then takes the cash and... ???

I found it weird that musclemussions would involve themselves in such a criminal situation.  Should be an interesting development when the money source comes out.  It's all speculation of course, at this point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2006, 10:23:55 AM »
I wondered how the anabolic outlaw kept getting his hands on titus' gym equipment.  that was the guy spamming getbig about the ebay sale, right?

so he gets titus' housekeys right afterwards, cleans out the place for the goodies he can re-sell, and then takes the cash and... ???

I found it weird that musclemussions would involve themselves in such a criminal situation.  Should be an interesting development when the money source comes out.  It's all speculation of course, at this point.

Muscle Missions will be subpoenaed and possibly arrest warrants will be issued  very soon, possibly for aiding and abetting and putting up the money among other things.  I also learned that they may be picked up for solicitation of murder charges.  It is only going to get worse.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2006, 10:24:55 AM »

I believe they are going to be the exclusive distributer of his book he was going to publish - I read this in Flex this month I believe (don't worry, it was a gym copy - I never bought the damn mag).
Motherboy (the band).

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2006, 10:25:38 AM »
Muscle Missions will be subpoenaed and possibly arrest warrants will be issued  very soon, possibly for aiding and abetting and putting up the money among other things.  I also learned that they may be picked up for solicitation of murder charges.  It is only going to get worse.

How do you know this?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2006, 10:31:12 AM »
hahahahaha, I hope Craig likes the prison cell he's in.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2006, 10:33:12 AM »

Tune in tomorrow...

isn't that how you keep an asshole in suspense?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2006, 10:51:53 AM »
Dude you're clowning yourself. You've learned nothing and speaking out of your ass. Shall we start refering to you as True Goodrum or Vince Adonis?

Elevate Your Image.™

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2006, 12:49:44 PM »
Dude you're clowning yourself. You've learned nothing and speaking out of your ass. Shall we start refering to you as True Goodrum or Vince Adonis?

Agreed.  Muscle Missions paid him for his book most likely.  Now if Craig uses that money to try to knock off witnesses - that's his issue.
Motherboy (the band).

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
I was wondering if the IFBB suspended Lee for competing in the PDI, did they suspend Titus for killing someone.  I know he hasn't been convicted but has any action been taken officially.  Or since killing someone isn't in the rules it's okay.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2006, 12:57:17 PM »
I was wondering if the IFBB suspended Lee for competing in the PDI, did they suspend Titus for killing someone.  I know he hasn't been convicted but has any action been taken officially.  Or since killing someone isn't in the rules it's okay.

You have to renew your card and pay dues each year.  Titus never signed up to renew his card for 2006, so it is a non-issue.

Ron: "I am lazy."

thisiskeith12

« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »
You have to renew your card and pay dues each year.  Titus never signed up to renew his card for 2006, so it is a non-issue.

Does the IFBB really have to do something like that in which we all already know will be the case?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2006, 01:02:51 PM »
OMG, how do you hire a hit on a friend (anyone really, but a friend???  :'( the man is pure evil)

Well, that happens all the time. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2006, 01:15:20 PM »
If Titus and Ryan did do what they are being accused of, they are dispsicable human beings that should not be allowed to interact with the general public in any way shape or form again.

That kind of a beating is nothing short of animalistic and any attempt at rehabilitation for either Titus or Ryan would be nothing but a waste of time and money.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »
If Titus and Ryan did do what they are being accused of, they are dispsicable human beings that should not be allowed to interact with the general public in any way shape or form again.

That kind of a beating is nothing short of animalistic and any attempt at rehabilitation for either Titus or Ryan would be nothing but a waste of time and money.

Craig actually contributes to society, though...   he's such a fuckup that he provides countless hours of entertainment to those of us on Getbig and other bodybuilding boards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »
Craig actually contributes to society, though...   he's such a fuckup that he provides countless hours of entertainment to those of us on Getbig and other bodybuilding boards.

Plus his max on the license plate press completely destroyed the old record.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2006, 01:59:28 PM »
 ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2006, 02:23:58 PM »
HAHA, RON.....

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2006, 04:23:06 PM »
OMG, how do you hire a hit on a friend (anyone really, but a friend???  :'( the man is pure evil)

I think the term "friend" is used very loosely here because they were ratting on Craig and kelly, their "friends".  I don't condone it, but at that point I don't think they were friends.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2006, 04:32:11 PM »
I think the term "friend" is used very loosely here because they were ratting on Craig and kelly, their "friends".  I don't condone it, but at that point I don't think they were friends.

At this point....Craig & Kelly don't have any friends.  Anybody that say's they are (Brenda Kelly) is only looking for exposure to their dying career

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2006, 04:36:36 PM »
It will be good to see him and her go down.......I hope for the rest of their lives.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »
Craig & Kelly don't have any friends. 

Other jailed meth-heads?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »
Titus is a Dog and will look good strapped down.He thinks killing more people will help his plight.Hope he gets what he deserves.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2006, 04:42:35 PM »
Titus ... will look good strapped down.

yous a kinky lil bitch aintcha ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »

Other jailed meth-heads?

they're just looking for something too.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2006, 05:47:48 PM »

Other jailed meth-heads?

and undercover hitmen...
Motherboy (the band).