Author Topic: Is a bag of smashed assholes more intelligent than Titus?  (Read 3972 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Is a bag of smashed assholes more intelligent than Titus?
« on: October 21, 2006, 07:29:32 AM »
After reading of his latest murder plot I'm curious which of these two has a higher cognitive function?

On the one hand a bag full of smashed assholes could at one time open and close to evacuate waste but Titus can at least partially walk and talk.

There's no easy answer but I'm going with the bag of smashed assholes.

As a curious side note when the electrical current from the electric chair that Titus will one day be strapped to courses through his body his asshole will pucker tight enough to bend steal before he dies.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Is a bag of smashed assholes more intelligent than Titus?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 07:32:42 AM »
funny that you mention smashed assholes and Titus in the same sentence because after almost a year in the "pokey" his asshole has to be somewhat smashed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 07:36:09 AM »
funny that you mention smashed assholes and Titus in the same sentence because after almost a year in the "pokey" his asshole has to be somewhat smashed.

Will that apply when he's on death row? Do inmates still get raped when they're waiting to die?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 07:38:29 AM »
Will that apply when he's on death row? Do inmates still get raped when they're waiting to die?
in his case i hope so, he's a scumbag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 07:41:30 AM »
Titus will get his.....  Hopefully for that girls sake.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 07:50:42 AM »
Titus is a man of bad karma.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 07:58:45 AM »
He was simply talking about a book publishing deal

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 07:59:55 AM »
After reading of his latest murder plot I'm curious which of these two has a higher cognitive function?

On the one hand a bag full of smashed assholes could at one time open and close to evacuate waste but Titus can at least partially walk and talk.

There's no easy answer but I'm going with the bag of smashed assholes.

As a curious side note when the electrical current from the electric chair that Titus will one day be strapped to courses through his body his asshole will pucker tight enough to bend steal before he dies.
unfortunately he probably won't get the chair because Nevada probably does lethal injection instead.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 08:03:37 AM »
unfortunately he probably won't get the chair because Nevada probably does lethal injection instead.
they should fuck with him and tell him its 3cc of eq then jam it in his eye..
p

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 08:12:25 AM »

I don't think any states still use the electric chair. If some still do the number isn't high, probably no more than 2 or 3 states.

The liitle anecdote sounded better with an electric chair than it would have with lethal injection.

The Titus parents must be overwhelmed with pride when they look at this picture. And really, what parent wouldn't be?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 08:15:17 AM »
I don't think any states still use the electric chair. I some do the number isn't high, probably no more than 2 or 3 states.

The liitle anecdote sounded better with an electric chair than it would have with lethal injection.
Florida and Texas probably still have it as an option, if you want to see a great movie electric chair scene rent Bundy, they have a scene at the end where they get Ted Bundy ready for electricution by bending him over a chair and stuffing his ass with cotton balls and vaseline while he screams in pain, hahahaha, that's the way it should be, humiliate these assholes.
Jaejonna rows 125!!