Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5330995 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #20725 on: March 23, 2020, 06:17:22 PM »
Shawn Perrine. He had a great bodybuilding board. I believe all the posts were lost.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20726 on: March 23, 2020, 06:52:02 PM »
Shawn Perrine. He had a great bodybuilding board. I believe all the posts were lost.

lung cancer - crazy

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20727 on: March 23, 2020, 07:37:02 PM »
True but that's a killer athletic body. Around the height and weight for so many MMA guys. Yes, he is swims for cardio. I know from a bodybuilding stand point the size is missing.  The reason I thought he was on TRT because I had a vague recollection he said that in an interview but I can't say for certain. Am I wrong but isn't TRT just very low dose test that is prescribed to grandpa's?   It doesn't do much for bodybuilding at that dose.

Well, by increasing your testosterone level to normal levels, he would be able to hold more muscle mass. What I'm saying is even if he has somewhat lower levels, he can still get ripped naturally with less muscle mass. At 6 feet and only 170 pounds, he would probably have more muscle and weigh more if he was on TRT. Unless he doesn't weight train or doesn't train with any intensity.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20728 on: March 24, 2020, 12:01:00 AM »
:)

Levrone

Prime Levrone at that what contest?

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20729 on: March 24, 2020, 12:02:47 AM »

That is what quality muscle looks like. Alnost as good as that side triceps shot of him wearing yellow glasses im sure you know the one.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20730 on: March 24, 2020, 12:10:45 AM »
At the recent Arnold 4; Ramy, Dex, Bonac, Kucklo:

Kuclo is fckin blowing it hes crushing the lineup from the front but he loses 20lbs when he turns around and i KNOW his back is strong as fck so what gives? Im stumped. Hes in his prime he should be walking away with victories at shows like this. Hes this eras Jay Cutler or should be i dont know why hes not realizing his potential. Its weird and I really like Kuclo hes got passion for the game. Weird man. I hope he figures it out and doesnt give up hes Mr Olympia potential wise. At least one sandow.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20731 on: March 24, 2020, 12:16:27 AM »
At the recent Arnold 6; the winner William Bonac:

I dont understand the hate people have for Bonac. He looks every bit the champion, super polished. Condition is spot on color is perfect (that does matter) his physique flows and is proportioned so perfectly. You arent born looking like that it takes insane work ethic. Worthy champ in my opinion.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20732 on: March 24, 2020, 12:19:23 AM »
I dont understand the hate people have for Bonac. He looks every bit the champion, super polished. Condition is spot on color is perfect (that does matter) his physique flows and is proportioned so perfectly. You arent born looking like that it takes insane work ethic. Worthy champ in my opinion.

Proportions and aesthetics are far from the best, very short, wide waist and narrow shoulders....

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20733 on: March 24, 2020, 12:36:28 AM »
This is a Mr.Olympia worthy physique imo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ULitQHv4N/?igshid=pl1x5wvsn430

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20734 on: March 24, 2020, 12:38:53 AM »
Proportions and aesthetics are far from the best, very short, wide waist and narrow shoulders....

All his perceived flaws make him winning even more impressive. True champions can hide their flaws, think 97 yates for example. Or larry scott. Shit arnold had a very wide waist and skinny legs but youd never notice watching him pose.

Bonac is not just a pro bber he is WINNING PRO SHOWS. IFBB judges are not blind they look at bbers all the time. They know what theyre looking at and to know Bonac is good enough to wi.n the Arnold Classic despite having a poor structure makes him more impressive imo.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #20735 on: March 24, 2020, 12:47:02 AM »
Kuclo is fckin blowing it hes crushing the lineup from the front but he loses 20lbs when he turns around and i KNOW his back is strong as fck so what gives? Im stumped. Hes in his prime he should be walking away with victories at shows like this. Hes this eras Jay Cutler or should be i dont know why hes not realizing his potential. Its weird and I really like Kuclo hes got passion for the game. Weird man. I hope he figures it out and doesnt give up hes Mr Olympia potential wise. At least one sandow.

Big fan of Kuclo. I think he's perfectly proportioned. This is the type of physique I like. Even has calves. When he walked out I thought he really brought up his conditioning but when he turned around the back just was not there. At that level, it has to be a genetic thing. But, I agree, he's Mr. Olympia material. He's young so he still has time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20736 on: March 24, 2020, 12:50:50 AM »

Agree. I don't what MM sees. It's not hate, it's just the way he's put together. When you are that short and that muscular you look blocky. Add the narrow shoulders/clavicles which makes his chest looks small and is over-powered by his arms similar to Heath and the wide waist only exacerbates the flaws.

He does nail his conditioning.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20737 on: March 24, 2020, 01:01:53 AM »
All his perceived flaws make him winning even more impressive. True champions can hide their flaws, think 97 yates for example. Or larry scott. Shit arnold had a very wide waist and skinny legs but youd never notice watching him pose.

Bonac is not just a pro bber he is WINNING PRO SHOWS. IFBB judges are not blind they look at bbers all the time. They know what theyre looking at and to know Bonac is good enough to wi.n the Arnold Classic despite having a poor structure makes him more impressive imo.

Prime Arnold did not have skinny legs. Who had better overall leg development and conditioning during 1970-74 when he was totally committed to bbing? Nobody at that time had such separation and proportion and those outrageous calves like he did.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20738 on: March 24, 2020, 01:09:51 AM »
I rescind the comment i made about Kuclo losing from the back that was a bad picture i was judging by. His back is phenominal. He should be challenging for Mr Olympia 100%

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20739 on: March 24, 2020, 05:34:40 AM »
Well, by increasing your testosterone level to normal levels, he would be able to hold more muscle mass. What I'm saying is even if he has somewhat lower levels, he can still get ripped naturally with less muscle mass. At 6 feet and only 170 pounds, he would probably have more muscle and weigh more if he was on TRT. Unless he doesn't weight train or doesn't train with any intensity.

Rant alert coming. I completely disagree. So many world class athletes are that height and weight are working out like dogs.  I used MMA athletes as an example. You can extrapolate that to boxers, sprinters and other hard core athletes. Bodybuilders have a warped vision of what being an athlete and being in shape means. An example of a world champion is current light heavy champ Artur Beterbiev who walks around at 6 foot and 175.  I'm sure many bodybuilders would laugh at his physique but I see real world physique that isn't cosmetic that takes a ton of work to accomplish but of course having a pretty body isn't his goal.  So many bodybuilders look good for a couple of months then look like crap the rest of the year. I guess my point is I know that model works out brutally hard for that body and to say he doesn't train with intensity isn't true.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #20740 on: March 24, 2020, 07:05:56 AM »

Yes, it was called IronAge. It was the first board that had widespread hate for Vince Basile and they banned him. True story.

J

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20741 on: March 24, 2020, 09:35:33 AM »
Prime Arnold did not have skinny legs. Who had better overall leg development and conditioning during 1970-74 when he was totally committed to bbing? Nobody at that time had such separation and proportion and those outrageous calves like he did.

Well said, Pellius!  What we have been seeing on stage for  decades now are muscularly obese midgets.  The old guideline for symmetry was the neck, arms and calves should measure the same and the combined measurements of both thighs should equal that of the chest measurement.  And you shouldn't have a belly that sticks out waaaaaaaaay past your chest.  ;D

Steve Reeves was nearly perfect in this regard as I think his neck, calves and arms were 18.5 and his thighs 26 inches each with a chest of 52 inches. Unlike the turds of today, his waistline was not a WASTEline.  ;D

Arnold had 28.5 inch thighs and a 57 inch chest.  His arms were 22.5 and his calves were (I think) 20 inches.

Real bodybuilders want to look like the perfection of man, not some caricature from a schmoe's wet dream.  Ugh...Disgusting.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20742 on: March 24, 2020, 11:51:10 AM »

Agree Kuclo is Very Good & a potential Big Pro Show Winner & possibly Mr O
Think he needs a bit more conditioning & Thickness.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20743 on: March 24, 2020, 11:55:14 AM »

In that Top Pic the Double Bi - He looks so damn good.
His legs aren’t big big - Though big enough to match his upper body & are very well separated.
Total Quality Physique- What it must’ve been for him to look like That.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20744 on: March 24, 2020, 12:00:21 PM »
TRAIN ANYWHERE! KEEP IT GOING!: Henrik Lindh

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20745 on: March 24, 2020, 02:03:20 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20746 on: March 24, 2020, 02:23:11 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20747 on: March 24, 2020, 02:55:54 PM »

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20748 on: March 24, 2020, 03:24:33 PM »
something odd i've noticed.

legs are way bigger now. but only the outer 1/3 to 1/2 have any definition.

there is just undefined mass on the inner part.   

not sure if this is drug bloat? or mass created on the leg press; which Arnold and the rest of
bodybuilding did not use, other than the aneurysm producing old vertical style

anyone got any ideas?

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20749 on: March 24, 2020, 04:34:29 PM »