Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5330821 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #20850 on: March 31, 2020, 02:04:04 AM »
When I first walked into Gold's in 1992, Dillet was the first pro bber I saw. This was the first time I saw a pro bber in real life. I saw Viator in 1979 when he gave a seminar in Hawaii but he wasn't competing then. Dillet was just jaw-dropping. This was at a time when Flex, Cormier, Aaron Baker, Strydom, Lou (during his comeback)... no one was more impressive than Paul -- and he trained like a pussy. A true genetic freak. I wonder what he could have achieved if he really pushed himself as Yates did.

That’s an interesting point you make about Paul & How he trained - would’ve he looked any different /
Bigger if he trained & pushed himself as Dorian did.
I would like to think he would’ve been better had he - Though was it even possible for him to be bigger & better. Considering his muscular size perhaps his way of training was optimal for him.
It sure is a good talking point.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20851 on: March 31, 2020, 03:23:24 AM »
When I first walked into Gold's in 1992, Dillet was the first pro bber I saw. This was the first time I saw a pro bber in real life. I saw Viator in 1979 when he gave a seminar in Hawaii but he wasn't competing then. Dillet was just jaw-dropping. This was at a time when Flex, Cormier, Aaron Baker, Strydom, Lou (during his comeback)... no one was more impressive than Paul -- and he trained like a pussy. A true genetic freak. I wonder what he could have achieved if he really pushed himself as Yates did.

Im convinced he wouldnt have been any different, if Yates had trained like Dillet then he may have won a couple more Olympias rather than destroying his arms..

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20852 on: March 31, 2020, 03:25:28 AM »
Im convinced he wouldnt have been any different, if Yates had trained like Dillet then he may have won a couple more Olympias rather than destroying his arms..

After the bicep tear, Yates didn’t train his upper body during the 6 weeks leading up to the 1994 Mr Olympia and he still won

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20853 on: March 31, 2020, 03:32:29 AM »

Agree dillet is one of those very frustrating guys....

To dumb to even work out how to pose properly or to flex his back instead of his rear delts.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20854 on: March 31, 2020, 03:35:27 AM »
That’s an interesting point you make about Paul & How he trained - would’ve he looked any different /
Bigger if he trained & pushed himself as Dorian did.
I would like to think he would’ve been better had he - Though was it even possible for him to be bigger & better. Considering his muscular size perhaps his way of training was optimal for him.
It sure is a good talking point.

His back certainly could have been a lot better.

Who knows if he may have developed a harder look, if his training was heavier....I tend to think soft puffy muscles like dillet and Heath are more so genetic than training style as many suggest.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20855 on: March 31, 2020, 04:07:00 AM »

Who knows if he may have developed a harder look, if his training was heavier....I tend to think soft puffy muscles like dillet and Heath are more so genetic than training style as many suggest.

hmm let's apply that stuff, what's that stuff nobody has enough of LOGIC there we go lets apply logic

pros known to have superfreak genetics tend to train like lazy bitch ass sissys and the soft, weak, unimpressive appearance of their muscles is a coincidence.

or

that the hardness/density of a given muscle can and is influenced by the intensity volume and whether machines are used vs free weights vs combinations

id bet option 2 is the winner

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20856 on: March 31, 2020, 06:49:48 AM »
all those pics by this new acc i was like really,,i have to say the comparision ones were pretty cool.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20857 on: March 31, 2020, 08:57:25 AM »
212 Canadian pro Zane Watson:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20858 on: March 31, 2020, 08:59:41 AM »
Dex; with Roelly, and Bonac:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20859 on: March 31, 2020, 09:02:14 AM »
Reigning Mr. O:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20860 on: March 31, 2020, 12:31:43 PM »

Interesting point - Then again he my of only partially Respond as well to that “light” Type of Training
You’re likely correct about not having the injuries he suffered.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20861 on: March 31, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »

Yes of course his back could’ve been much better - again wether it would of responded better to heavier & more intense training is an open ended question.

I’d agree that Genetics as in most things is a very important variable.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20862 on: March 31, 2020, 12:44:17 PM »
Reigning Mr. O:

bottom picture sums up this generation of gym goers

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20863 on: March 31, 2020, 12:48:35 PM »
Yes said it many times on here. I got to see him before he moved to So Cal in South Florida at Golds gym Sunrise. Still to this day, the freakiest bodybuilder I have ever seen.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20864 on: March 31, 2020, 01:29:52 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20865 on: March 31, 2020, 01:43:16 PM »
Lou guestposting in England 1993

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20866 on: March 31, 2020, 01:44:34 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20867 on: March 31, 2020, 01:45:30 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20868 on: April 01, 2020, 07:59:36 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20869 on: April 01, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20870 on: April 01, 2020, 12:47:23 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20871 on: April 01, 2020, 02:41:01 PM »
INSANE,,GREAT BBER

Have you ever wondered why our eyes appear smaller the older we get? Wonder what facial changes causes this?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20872 on: April 01, 2020, 03:01:37 PM »
Have you ever wondered why our eyes appear smaller the older we get? Wonder what facial changes causes this?

preparation for life under ground

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20873 on: April 01, 2020, 06:28:57 PM »

Hard to tell for sure but he almost looks bigger now.  That's a guy who loves the lifestyle and didn't compromise his future for a plastic trophy and peanuts.  The amount of pussy he either pulled or could have pulled would be staggering.  Same for Bob Paris had he not been partial to the cock.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #20874 on: April 01, 2020, 06:51:35 PM »
Before he married he must have had to beat the pussy off him.

J