Author Topic: did Hitler really die?  (Read 49243 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: did Hitler really die?
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »
The Soviets went to Hitler’s dentist and obtained his dental records and xrays.  Particularly unique was his bridgework.  That was he in the chancellery courtyard.  They buried, exhumed and reburied him several times in order to prevent a shrine to him being created.

U a very naïve," Hitlers " bones in KGB storage  belong to 34 yo female  :D

We have DNA technology today  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 03:03:58 PM »
Ok, what if ol' Adolph and Eva gave birth to a son who changed his name and had his own son known today as Leo Messi of Argentinna.
Think about it... :o

2 daughters  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 03:15:17 PM »
Wannabe Deutschwurst detected  :D
Hess was a nutter but that's exactly what made him interesting. The Germans were the most hilarious bunch of all the war conspirators.
Hitler is way more useful as an untouchable martyr than a mere mortal, old refugee.

Read Albert Speer books: Inside the 3rd Reich & The Secret Diaries  ;D (best selling books)

Regarding to Her Speer, (filmed interview by BBC) post war Hess was NOT real Hess  ;D

Nobody was more adored by British than Speer, 100's of images of him & his English fans , SO WHO IS "NAZI"  :P

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2015, 08:56:20 PM »
USA "borrowed" over 300 t of German peoples gold (NOT NAZI gold) & never hunted ex-Nazis around South America, in fact they housed many  ;)
That famed head transplant in 1970's by American surgeon was something, so everything is possible !.
Stalin post war statement: Hitler is not dead ................
The 1st ever Jewish boat (with over 2000 Jews) left Croatian port Rijeka in March '45 for Palestine, assisted by German & Croats Nazis .

8)

Utter bullshit. Among these 203 pages of information about the matter, which foil hats gladly forgot to mention, is lot of references to reports of FBI agents from for example Argentina, where feds have their office at that time. They were searching Nazis but never find them, because there wasn't anybody to find. There wasn't any head transplants, that is just bullshit, and please, tell me why you foil hat imbeciles talk about Argentina like it would be on the different planet? It isn't, and at the 1945 it wasn't either. It is quite easy to throw any kind of claims and make up references from the foil hat sites, but let see what you have to show as a proven facts? Just like any other conspiracy theory, you don't have any facts, only rumors and crap.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2015, 09:56:06 PM »
Utter bullshit. Among these 203 pages of information about the matter, which foil hats gladly forgot to mention, is lot of references to reports of FBI agents from for example Argentina, where feds have their office at that time. They were searching Nazis but never find them, because there wasn't anybody to find. There wasn't any head transplants, that is just bullshit, and please, tell me why you foil hat imbeciles talk about Argentina like it would be on the different planet? It isn't, and at the 1945 it wasn't either. It is quite easy to throw any kind of claims and make up references from the foil hat sites, but let see what you have to show as a proven facts? Just like any other conspiracy theory, you don't have any facts, only rumors and crap.

Really feel sorry 4 U  :'(

Just 3 names 4 your "historic gaucho Patagonian " investigation:

- Dr.Robert J.White
- Adolf Eichmann
- Ante Pavelic

;D

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2015, 01:21:57 AM »
U a very naïve," Hitlers " bones in KGB storage  belong to 34 yo female  :D

We have DNA technology today  ;)

If he lived in South America....why didn't the Israel Mossad  get him?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2015, 07:02:09 PM »
If he lived in South America....why didn't the Israel Mossad  get him?

- He was "officially" dead & West needed Germans against Stalin
- That famed 'Croats' boat with over 2000 Jews for Palestine was Hitlers (& Ante Pavelic) ticket to Argentine
- Overseas Mossad operations where controlled by Washington
- Mossad never ever ask for any of over 5000 Hitlers Jews from South Africa/Rhodesia
- Even Adolf best friend Jew Emile Maurice hardly got any jail time, & that guy was in black SS uniform  ;D

- All Axis WW2 leaders & Hitlers friends like Mussolini,Bardossy (Hungary),Antonescu (Romania), Petain (France),Quisling (Norway), etc,... were executed

but not Ante Pavelic who freely travelled around Argentina (& regulary have a tea time with Her Fuhrer) he was protected by Vatican,Peron & state of Israel

didn't give a fuck about him (1 concentration camp was in WW2 Croatia) + his wife was a Jew.

Later he was welcomed by Franco in Spain where he  lived until his dead, Skorzeny,Degrelle & other WW2 Nazis would be his Spanish buddies.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2015, 07:24:08 PM »
If he lived in South America....why didn't the Israel Mossad  get him?

or why nobody get Emperor Hirohito ..............for numerous WW2 crimes .............

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2015, 09:57:24 AM »
Really feel sorry 4 U  :'(

Just 3 names 4 your "historic gaucho Patagonian " investigation:

- Dr.Robert J.White
- Adolf Eichmann
- Ante Pavelic

;D

So? How they will prove that Hitler was alive after ww2? You see, this is how these foil hat natzi dick suckers work: they start a nit picking for some completely insignificant utter detail instead proving their claims. Prove me that Hitler didn't die, or shut the fuck up. We both know that you can't prove it, you have only rumors, fake pictures and crap like that. I have no interest about the crap, so if you have some facts, lets talk about them. As we both know, this is the point in this conversation where you start throwing insults at me, because I want to see the evidence which you doesn't have, so why don't we cut some corners and agreed that I am stupid asshole and you are foil hat moron, who cannot present any evidence about this matter, or about any other foil hat conspiracy theory ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2015, 02:18:39 PM »
So? How they will prove that Hitler was alive after ww2? You see, this is how these foil hat natzi dick suckers work: they start a nit picking for some completely insignificant utter detail instead proving their claims. Prove me that Hitler didn't die, or shut the fuck up. We both know that you can't prove it, you have only rumors, fake pictures and crap like that. I have no interest about the crap, so if you have some facts, lets talk about them. As we both know, this is the point in this conversation where you start throwing insults at me, because I want to see the evidence which you doesn't have, so why don't we cut some corners and agreed that I am stupid asshole and you are foil hat moron, who cannot present any evidence about this matter, or about any other foil hat conspiracy theory ;D

I don't take orders from old Wiggzers like U Roopoo  ;D

Who is older fart Vince or U  ???

How is life in that nursing home Roopoo  :D

Ah, another sunny day on the beach  8)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2015, 08:24:14 AM »

That's why you remain stupid, just as your fellow foil hats. You see, living is for learning, and for learning, you should have some level of intelligence, which you have not. It isn't my fault, not even your fault, but you can blame your parents. You see, if your mom and dad weren't sister and brother, you would have far better life. Do you want to see how real human brains work? Be my quest:

What we have here is two competing theory, theory a.  where Hitler shot himself at 1945, where Russians found his body and kept it secret. Then there is theory b. where Hitler escaped from surrounded Berlin, and flee to the Argentina, where he was living xxx years.

What we have as an evidence for theory a.? There is tons of documents in the Russian archives, including testaments of the Hitler, photos etc. from the bunker. There was also pile of bodies from his inner circle, all photographed and studied. Then there is documents about the remains of Hitler, how and where they were kept until they were cremated at  the 1970.

So how about the competing theory, theory b.? Well, there is 0 evidence what so ever. Only some silly fake pictures and claims, which are ridiculously stupid. Like: Hitler managed to escape because Eichman manage to do it. Eichman wasn't in the bunker when Russians conquered the Berlin, in fact he was as a prisoner in the concentration camp at that moment, but there is evidence that Hitler was in the bunker. So he climb up from the bunker to the open mortar fire, and tiptoed through the Russians like they weren't there, and swim to the Argentina? No no, there, in the conquered harbor were thousands of ships from Allies, and one German submarine waiting for him. All this without leaving even one single evidence about anything else, but his death in the bunker.

And how about in Argentina? Argentina isn't on the another planet, it is in south America, under the eye of CIA, FBI etc. federal offices. Theory is that he came, and disappear in the jungle. Not exactly true, because there were hundred's of Nazi hunters looking for him, and there is tons of evidence about the findings, about the informers, there were reward of his head etc. What there is not, is any kind of evidence that he have ever been in Argentina, or even manage to escape from Berlin. I find that funny, because there is no soul on this earth who have been searched with more intensity.

So which theory you should believe? Look at the evidence. Do you think that Russians aren't capable to fuck up something like this important piece of history of mankind, the Adolf Hitler's remains? I would have been surprised if those remains would be found after Russians have put their hands on them. What would not surprise me at all would be to find Hitler's scull from the writing desk of some rich Russian, who use it as an ashtray. Russian country from 1945 to the collapse of the Soviet union was the black hole on earth, where anything could happen, so how some box of remains of war criminal would be safe? So at the end, there is plenty of evidence which point that Hitler was in the bunker, and never left there, and that his remains were kept in the soviet union until they destroy all of  them. What there isn't is the evidence that Hitler didn't die, or that he would be living in the Argentina. All what there is about that, is fake pictures, and claims. Well, I choose the theory a, because I don't believe fairytales  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2015, 03:11:19 PM »

Ah , another sunny day on the beach (Curl Curl)  ;D

What is CIA & FBI ???, nursing home 4 old Negroidans like U  :P

No joke, I really feel so sorrrryyy 4 U  :'( :'( , don't U have any family to visit U  :-\ :-[

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2015, 11:43:16 AM »
Read Albert Speer books: Inside the 3rd Reich & The Secret Diaries  ;D (best selling books)

better still read:
"Albert Speer His battle with truth" 1995 by Gitta Sereny (who died just a few years ago)
c

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2015, 10:51:58 PM »
better still read:
"Albert Speer His battle with truth" 1995 by Gitta Sereny (who died just a few years ago)

Great man, that Her Speer great architect & armament minister  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2015, 10:28:24 AM »
In case he's alive, then we should encourage him to join Getbig!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2015, 08:34:08 AM »
If he is still alive, which is doubtful aliens would comfort him and keep him young. Wes for example is 4520 years and is still training & getting micro-erections.

Donny - never ever believe anything that is shown about Hitler on German television nor what is written in books especially by Guido "The Guido" Knopp.

Howard - conspiracy theorists believe that Angela Merkel is related to Hitler who himself was supposed to be an ashkenazi choo. While many people hold Hitler in high regards as an idol of German greatness I think he abused the German peoples good will and ultimately, with the "help" of the britfag empire, destroyed them. At least his killing sprees seem tame compared to your lust for divorces.  :D

My lust for divorcing  is only exceeded by my passion for large German men flexing in thongs  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2015, 09:38:20 PM »
My lust for divorcing  is only exceeded by my passion for large German men flexing in thongs  ;D

You keep outing yourself and no one seems to care....aren't you lucky?