Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196233 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2776 on: May 12, 2023, 12:56:40 PM »
Joe Biden Demands “All The Kids under the Age of 15 Come On Up Here” – WATCH
Daily Fetched ^ | May 12, 2023 | Staff
Posted on 5/12/2023, 3:13:44 PM by Red Badger

Joe Biden made his only public appearance on Thursday as he celebrated his conservation “achievements” with a Rose Garden address, but not without making creepy comments to kids “under the age of 15.”

Biden quickly commented on the “lovely young ladies” during his appearance.

Watch

VIDEOS AT LINK...............

Joe Biden then demanded that all the kids under the age of 15 get on the stage with him.

Biden also asked the girls if they were hot.

Wow! Creepy!

So, what is the problem with kids over the age of 15 getting up there?

Biden’s creepy remarks came as Title 42 expired at the southern border, as millions of migrants are set to flood the United States illegally.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2777 on: May 12, 2023, 02:47:50 PM »
Yeah totally.   The grandkid getting wires from China and Romania.  Completely
Normal.

Did I use the term or imply that this is either normal or abnormal? No. I simply said that at this time there is no provable evidence tying Joe Biden to this. If there were, Republicans would not hesitate to make it public and seek action against the President. Also, let's be clear, almost all of Joe Biden's seven grandchildren are adults and some were in 2015-2017.

The Biden family including the 'grandchildren'.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2778 on: May 12, 2023, 02:59:49 PM »
Did I use the term or imply that this is either normal or abnormal? No. I simply said that at this time there is no provable evidence tying Joe Biden to this. If there were, Republicans would not hesitate to make it public and seek action against the President. Also, let's be clear, almost all of Joe Biden's seven grandchildren are adults and some were in 2015-2017.

Can you please point out in the photo which one is the grandchild (Hunter's daughter) named Navy, she lives with her mother in Arkansas if that helps ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2779 on: May 12, 2023, 03:26:45 PM »
Can you please point out in the photo which one is the grandchild (Hunter's daughter) named Navy, she lives with her mother in Arkansas if that helps ?

Navy Joan Roberts is not in that photograph. Hunter barely acknowledges his child born out-of-wedlock and has recently been trying to get his obligation for child support for her reduced. Nobody can deny that Hunter Biden is an asshole on so many fronts. One article I read referred to Navy as Hunter's love child. I seriously doubt Hunter has any idea what love is. He is a despicable person and an embarrassment to his family.

Navy and her mom (published photo)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2780 on: May 12, 2023, 03:57:50 PM »

IIRC there's one grandchild missing in that photo
🤔 I wonder why + Pedo Joe never mentions her. 😳

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2781 on: May 12, 2023, 03:58:03 PM »
Navy Joan Roberts is not in that photograph. Hunter barely acknowledges his child born out-of-wedlock and has recently been trying to get his obligation for child support for her reduced. Nobody can deny that Hunter Biden is an asshole on so many fronts. One article I read referred to Navy as Hunter's love child. I seriously doubt Hunter has any idea what love is. He is a despicable person and an embarrassment to his family.

Navy and her mom (published photo)

She beats out Em.   Ha ha ha ha

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2782 on: May 12, 2023, 03:59:33 PM »

She beats out Em.   Ha ha ha ha

She appears to have magnificent tits. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2783 on: May 12, 2023, 04:15:42 PM »
IIRC there's one grandchild missing in that photo
🤔 I wonder why + Pedo Joe never mentions her. 😳

Assuming you mean Hunter's daughter, I hope yours is a rhetorical question. Clearly there are aspects to this situation the public knows nothing about. Such as does Navy's mom encourage or even allow the Biden family visitation. I am not sure Joe Biden, being Navy's grandfather would have any rights with regards to his granddaughter. Also, Hunter has never seen Navy Joan Roberts and initially and until recently denied being her biological father, but DNA is proof that he is. Hunter's actions have put his dad in an awkward situation with regards to this grandchild.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2784 on: May 12, 2023, 06:23:50 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-sees-record-migration-influx-as-pandemic-border-restrictions-lift/ar-AA1b40eO

70,000 a week!!!
Do you think if Oregon was on the southern border that Prime would welcome these people into his home or would he be complaining about having to deal with the mess Biden has created?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2785 on: May 14, 2023, 08:24:30 AM »
Nice copout. If the Republican dominated Committee on Oversight and Accountability can find actual proof President Biden profited from a "shell game", something will happen.

Comer Investigation of Biden Relatives Swings and Misses on Allegations of Influence PeddlingMay 10, 2023

The committee provided no evidence of President Biden’s knowledge of the transactions and made no attempt to link the payments to any of his official or unofficial acts as a public servant.

The declared purpose of the Comer investigation is to probe “the President’s role in his family members’ and business associates foreign and domestic business practices.” To date, Comer has uncovered none.

https://time.com/6278705/james-comer-hunter-biden-investigation/

As for Biden being re-elected, I am not so sure about this. At his age, anything could happen.

After watching last night's CNN Town Hall, I am not sure Trump can win either. What I am sure of is that he should never be allowed to serve another term of office. Sooner or later folks will tire of his constant line of bullshit (I hope).

Did any of these publications come out and say that Russiagate was a failure with no proof after four months?

Of course not.

You're getting played.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2786 on: May 14, 2023, 03:09:52 PM »
Assuming you mean Hunter's daughter, I hope yours is a rhetorical question. Clearly there are aspects to this situation the public knows nothing about. Such as does Navy's mom encourage or even allow the Biden family visitation. I am not sure Joe Biden, being Navy's grandfather would have any rights with regards to his granddaughter. Also, Hunter has never seen Navy Joan Roberts and initially and until recently denied being her biological father, but DNA is proof that he is. Hunter's actions have put his dad in an awkward situation with regards to this grandchild.   

Clearly as in any case involving other people there's a lot we don't know about.
We do Know that he has denied being the father for as long as possible until DNA
Test proved otherwise, & He's played sillyPratt about going to court , up until
He'd got his arse dragged into court.

Undoubtedly he's an over rich / privileged Scumbag who's a lowlife.
Just like his father it appears.

Neither of them are honorable decent men.
Yet they have infinite wealth maybe thats contributed to making them
Scumbags.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2787 on: May 14, 2023, 03:38:47 PM »
Do you think if Oregon was on the southern border that Prime would welcome these people into his home or would he be complaining about having to deal with the mess Biden has created?

Do you have any idea how long folks from South America have been immigrating across the border into the U.S. both legally and illegally?

'Latin Americans have lived in what is now the United States since the 16th century. In the early 1800s, when the United States annexed Florida, Louisiana, and the northern half of Mexico, more than 100,000 Spanish-speaking residents became US citizens.'

https://depts.washington.edu/moving1/latinx_migration.shtml#:~:text=Latin%20Americans%20have%20lived%20in,speaking%20residents%20became%20US%20citizens.

President Biden is old; this cannot be denied... However, he has not been around since the 16th century or even the 1800s.

'Trump reduced legal immigration. He did not reduce illegal immigration.'

https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-reduced-legal-immigration-he-did-not-reduce-illegal-immigration

'Despite the recent record levels of migrant arrests, there were more unlawful entries (into the U.S.) in the mid and early 2000s' when George W. Bush was President.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigration-biden-us-mexico-border/

FYI, my home is full up... there is no room at the inn regardless of whether the immigrants are South American or Scandinavian. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2788 on: May 15, 2023, 04:35:00 AM »
Biden Federal Government Goes Full Suicide Bomber Against America
Manhattan Contrarian ^ | 14 May, 2023 | Francis Menton
Posted on 5/15/2023, 7:29:46 AM by MtnClimber

From his first days in office, President Biden has promised — threatened — to activate the administrative state at every level to address and solve the “climate crisis.” In the orthodoxy of the Biden/Democrat climate cult, this is to be accomplished by reducing U.S. carbon emissions into the atmosphere.

Now, even if you believe that a little more CO2 in the atmosphere is some kind of a problem (it isn’t), there is nothing that the United States can do to have any meaningful impact on that situation, given that countries with populations a large multiple of ours (China, India, Africa) are building coal-fired power plants as fast as they can. Even if we closed our economy entirely and reduced ourselves to eating grass and bugs, the effect on the climate would be zilch.

Meanwhile we have waited through the first two plus years of Bidenism to find out exactly what punishments the administrative state has in mind for us for our sins of prosperity and enjoyment of life. In the last few weeks, we have learned at least part of the answer, in the form of a series of gigantic new regulatory proposals emanating from EPA and other agencies. The answer is, the federal government will become a suicide bomber seeking to blow up and destroy the American economy and the well-being of the American people.

Here are three major regulatory initiatives from the past few weeks, each one supposedly somehow addressing this “climate crisis” thing:

- On April 12, EPA released its proposed rule titled “Multi-Pollutant Emissions Standards for Model Years 2027 and Later Light- Duty and Medium-Duty Vehicles.” This rule essentially makes it impossible for automobile manufacturers to produce anything but fully-electric vehicles within a few years.

- On May 5, the Department of Energy released proposed new “efficiency” standards for dishwashers.

- And then on May 8, EPA released the mother of all regulations, with the endless title “New Source Performance Standards for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from New, Modified, and Reconstructed Fossil Fuel-Fired Electric Generating Units; Emission Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Fossil Fuel-Fired Electric Generating Units; and Repeal of the Affordable Clean Energy Rule.” This is the long-awaited regulation that seeks a complete transformation of the electricity-generation sector of the economy, toward something that has never been demonstrated to work and whose cost is without doubt a large multiple of the system we now have.

I previously covered the new vehicle rule, really an EV mandate, in this post on May 5. True to form of regulators who treat their subjects with contempt, the rule never explicitly states that the cars we now use are henceforth to be banned. Rather, it is some 262 pages of impenetrable text, which has buried somewhere deep inside a formula (82 g/mile CO2 emissions) that only an industry professional would know effectively bans internal combustion vehicles. All manufacturers are to be forced to comply, irrespective of whether they can do so profitably.

What is the probability that the new EV mandate will put all large U.S. and European automakers out of business in favor of Chinese competitors who have an advantage in the EV segment? The regulators neither know nor care. From Engineering & Technology, May 9:

According to insurers Allianz Trade, China’s decision to invest heavily in EV production over the last 15 years has made it the global leader in this sector. . . . Chinese brands have seen their global market shares climb from less than 40 per cent in 2020 to close to 50 per cent in 2022. This is heavily bolstered by an 80 per cent market share in their densely-populated home country.

In the world of dishwashers, we already have dishwashers that don’t work very well. The reason is regulator-imposed restrictions on use of energy and water. Today, due to these restriction, dishwashers run for more than two hours, and still don’t get the dishes very clean unless you pre-wash them by hand. Well, with the new Energy Department rule, it’s about to get a lot worse. From the WSJ, May 12:

The proposal requires manufacturers to slash water use by a third, limiting machines to 3.2 gallons per cycle, down from the current federal limit of five gallons. New appliances must simultaneously cut estimated annual energy usage by nearly 30%.

And then there is the new power plant rule. This one is 682 pages. Again, it never explicitly says that fossil fuel power plants are banned; it’s just that the emissions standards that they set cannot be met by any fossil fuel plant. The WSJ on May 11 calls the rule a “death sentence” for fossil fuel power plants.

Supposedly the fossil fuel plants can continue to operate if they adopt some means to capture the carbon emissions from their exhaust. I have previously described this idea of carbon capture as a “war against the second law of thermodynamics.” Trying to capture CO2 from power plant emissions requires energy, and the higher the percentage of the emissions you want to capture, the more energy it takes. If you insist on capturing all of the emissions and somehow storing them permanently, it’s going to take more energy than the power plant produces. There has been endless talk about carbon capture for more than a decade, and there is almost nothing in the way of functional carbon capture systems, because as they capture enough carbon to be meaningful, their cost soars out of control.

Will there be any functional replacement for the fossil fuel plants by the time they are forced out of business? This rule doesn’t trouble itself with such matters. That’s for the low status people to figure out. Over here at EPA, we are much too important for that. Our job is to save the planet.

So the regulatory onslaught continues. We are told to expect yet more such regulations, notably in the area of home appliances, in the near future.

Put it all together, and the term “war against the economy” no longer does justice to what is going on. This is a full-blown attack by suicide bombers. They are so crazed with the righteousness of their cause that they couldn’t care less about the destruction and devastation they might cause to the innocent people around them, let alone even about their own death. Who ever thought our federal government would get into such a role?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2789 on: May 15, 2023, 08:25:05 AM »
Crisis? US Loan Demand Weakens By Most Since 2009 Financial Crisis (Bidenflation + Fed Rate Hikes = Collapsing Loan Demand)
Confounded Interest ^ | 05/15/2023 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 5/15/2023, 9:29:48 AM by Kaiser8408a

Inflatiion Joe Biden (or Unaffordable Joe). Bidenflation has led to The Federal Reserve tightening interest rates. As I said on Stuart Varney’s show years ago, “When The Fed starts raising rates, KABOOM!”

Now we are seeing US Loan Demand weakening by the most since the 2009 financial crisis.

Then we have large/medium sized banks reporting a crash in stronger demand for C&I loans.

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2790 on: May 15, 2023, 09:16:06 AM »
America’s State Media: The Blackout on Biden Corruption is Truly “Pulitzer-level Stuff”
Jonathan Turley ^ | May 15, 2023 | Jonathan Turley
Posted on 5/15/2023, 8:46:16 AM by george76

Below is my column in The Hill on the continued media blackout on evidence of influence peddling and corrupt practices by the Biden family. The coverage of the recent disclosure of dozens of LLCs and bank accounts used to funnel up to $10 million to Biden family members captured the growing concerns over a de facto state media in the United States. Under the current approach to journalism, it is the New York Times that receives a Pulitzer for a now debunked Russian collusion story rather than the New York Post for a now proven Hunter Biden laptop story.

Here is the column:

This week, Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) tried to do the impossible. After he and his colleagues presented a labyrinth of LLC shell companies and accounts used to funnel as much as $10 million to Biden family members, Donalds tried to induce the press to show some interest in the massive corruption scandal. “For those in the press, this easy pickings & Pulitzer-level stuff right here,” he pleaded.

The response was virtually immediate. Despite showing nine Biden family members allegedly receiving funds from corrupt figures in Romania, China and other countries, The New Republic quickly ran a story headlined “Republicans Finally Admit They Have No Incriminating Evidence on Joe Biden.”

For many of us, it was otherworldly. A decade ago, when then-Vice President Joe Biden was denouncing corruption in Romania and Ukraine and promising action by the United States, massive payments were flowing to his son Hunter Biden and a variety of family members, including Biden grandchildren.

Last year, I wrote a column about how the media were preparing a difficult “scandal implosion” to protect the Bidens and themselves from the backlash from disclosures of this influence peddling operation.

The brilliance of the Biden team was that it invested the media in this scandal at the outset by burying the laptop story as “Russian disinformation” before the election. That was, of course, false, but it took two years for most major media outlets to admit that the laptop was authentic.

But the media then ignored what was on that “authentic laptop.” Hundreds of emails detailed potentially criminal conduct and raw influence peddling in foreign countries.

When media outlets such as the New York Post confirmed the emails, the media then insisted that there was no corroboration of the influence peddling payments and no clear proof of criminal conduct. It entirely ignored the obvious corruption itself.

Now that the House has released corroboration in actual money transfers linking many in the Biden family, the media is insisting that this is no scandal because there is not directly proof of payments to Joe Biden.

Putting aside that this is only the fourth month of an investigation, the media’s demand of a direct payment to President Biden is laughably absurd. The payments were going to his family, but he was the object of the influence peddling.

The House has shown millions of dollars going to at least nine Bidens like dividends from a family business. As a long-time critic of influence peddling among both Republicans and Democrats, I have never seen the equal of the Bidens.

The whole purpose of influence peddling is to use family members as shields for corrupt officials. Instead of making a direct payment to a politician, which could be seen as a bribe, you can give millions to his or her spouse or children.

Moreover, these emails include references to Joe Biden getting a 10 percent cut of one Chinese deal. It also shows Biden associates warning not to use Joe Biden’s name but to employ code names like “the Big Guy.” At the same time, the president and the first lady are referenced as benefiting from offices and receiving payments from Hunter.

Indeed, Hunter complains that his father is taking half of everything that he is raking in.

None of that matters. The New York Times ran a piece headlined, “House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden.” That is putting aside evidence against all the family members around Joe Biden. It also ignored that other evidence clearly shows Biden lied about this family not receiving Chinese funds or that he never had any knowledge of his son’s business dealings.

The fact is that the Times may indeed be trying for another Pulitzer Prize. The newspaper previously won a Pulitzer for the now debunked Russian collusion story. It was later revealed that this story was based on a dossier funded by the Clinton campaign and placed in the media by Clinton officials. Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Bob Woodward warned the co-winner The Washington Post that the story was unreliable but was ignored. The Pulitzer Committee refused to withdraw the award.

What Donalds fails to appreciate is that this is sometimes how Pulitzers are made. Roughly 100 years ago, New York Times reporter Walter Duranty won the Pulitzer for his coverage of the Soviet Union despite serving as an apologist for Joe Stalin. Duranty refused to report on actual conditions from mass killing to starvation in the “worker’s paradise.”

Thus, when the Soviets were starving to death as many as 10 million Ukrainians, the Times ran a Duranty story with the headline “Russians Hungry but Not Starving.” He not only spinned Stalin labor camps that killed millions but also attacked reporters who sought to uncover the truth.

Years later, Ukraine and various groups demanded that Duranty’s prize be rescinded, but the Committee insisted that there was no “clear and convincing evidence of deliberate deception.”

What is most impressive about this week is that all but a few outlets seem to be angling for the next Duranty Pulitzer.

In discussing modern Russian propaganda, researchers at the Rand Corporation described it as having “two distinctive features: high numbers of channels and messages and a shameless willingness to disseminate partial truths or outright fictions.”

Sound familiar?

Today we are seeing a much more dangerous phenomenon. The coverage this week has all the markings of a state media. The consistent spin. The almost universal lack of details. The absurd distinctions.

It is the blindside of our First Amendment, which addresses the classic use of state authority to coerce and control media. It does not address a circumstance in which most of the media will maintain an official line out of by consent rather than coercion.

The media simply fails to see the story. Of course, it can always look to the president for enlightenment. Just before his son received a massive transfer of money from one of the most corrupt figures in Romania, Biden explained to that country why corruption must remain everyone’s focus. “Corruption is a cancer, a cancer that eats away at a citizen’s faith in democracy,” he said. “Corruption is just another form of tyranny.”

It is just a shame that no one wants to cover it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2791 on: May 15, 2023, 09:17:40 AM »
Migrant crossings down nearly 50% since Title 42 ended. Great job "failing" Joe!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2792 on: May 15, 2023, 09:19:36 AM »
Migrant crossings down nearly 50% since Title 42 ended. Great job "failing" Joe!

LOL.  You seriously believe that? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2793 on: May 15, 2023, 10:17:03 AM »
LOL.  You seriously believe that?

He doesn't.

“What the secretary failed to say is that this week has seen more crossings than any time, any week in our history. Yes, there was some anticipation, and so people started coming across at higher numbers, in fact, record-breaking numbers, at the first part of the week,” Green said. “But in the latter part of the week, a judge ruled that they can’t do their plan of just releasing without a court date, which Secretary Mayorkas has said on the news was a bad idea. But that court ruling said he can’t do that. The drug cartels have responded, and the numbers have fallen off for a couple of days.”
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2794 on: May 15, 2023, 11:17:35 AM »

You misspelled "immigrant." 

And, yeah, great job Joe.

Monthly encounters with migrants at U.S.-Mexico border remain near record highs
BY JOHN GRAMLICH
JANUARY 13, 2023

Monthly encounters between U.S. Border Patrol agents and migrants attempting to cross into the United States at the U.S.-Mexico border remain at levels not seen in more than two decades, according to the latest available government statistics. . . .

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/01/13/monthly-encounters-with-migrants-at-u-s-mexico-border-remain-near-record-highs/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2796 on: May 15, 2023, 12:27:04 PM »
Fixing instead of replacing: Average age of vehicles on US roads hits a record high
The Associated Press ^ | May 15, 2023 | By TOM KRISHER
Posted on 5/15/2023, 8:42:11 AM by Oldeconomybuyer

ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — With new and used cars still painfully expensive, Ryan Holdsworth says he plans to keep his 9-year-old Chevy Cruze for at least four more years. Limiting his car payments and his overall debt is a bigger priority for him than having a new vehicle.

A 35-year-old grocery store worker from Grand Rapids, Michigan, Holdsworth would probably be in the market for a vehicle within a few years — if not for the high cost. For now, it’s out of the question.

“You’re not going to get one for a price you can afford,” he said.

Holdsworth has plenty of company. Americans are keeping their cars longer than ever. The average age of a passenger vehicle on the road hit a record 12.5 years this year, according to data gathered by S&P Global Mobility. Sedans like Holdsworth are even older, on average — 13.6 years.

Blame it mainly on the pandemic, which in 2020 triggered a global shortage of automotive computer chips, the vital component that runs everything from radios to gas pedals to transmissions. The shortage drastically slowed global assembly lines, making new vehicles scarce on dealer lots just when consumers were increasingly eager to buy.

Prices reached record highs. And though they’ve eased somewhat, the cost of a vehicle still feels punishingly expensive to many Americans, especially when coupled with now much-higher loan rates.

Since the pandemic struck three years ago, the average new vehicle has rocketed 24% to nearly $48,000 as of April, according to Edmunds.com. Typical loan rates on new-car purchases have ballooned to 7%, a consequence of the Federal Reserve’s aggressive streak of interest rate hikes to fight inflation.

It’s all pushed the national average monthly auto loan payment to $729 — prohibitively high for many.

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2797 on: May 15, 2023, 02:08:54 PM »

My guess is that your report will either be ignored, discarded or ridiculed by many on Getbig because it does not align with their core beliefs.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2798 on: May 15, 2023, 04:49:23 PM »
You obviously didn't see the video or them storming the border. Maybe after 24 they were already in so it went down?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2799 on: May 15, 2023, 06:58:43 PM »
I quess some missed that Texas sent it's own down to the the border and they  used barb wire to prevent an invasion.