Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196299 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2850 on: June 12, 2023, 08:42:11 PM »
Now imagine if the name was Trump instead of Biden. That's why I have no faith in the system that is in place to dismantle the country.

"A top Senate Republican revealed Monday that an FBI informant said the Ukrainian oligarch involved in an alleged “criminal bribery scheme” with Joe and Hunter Biden also claimed to have 17 recordings of his conversations with the president and his son.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) revealed on the Senate floor that a largely unredacted version of the bureau’s FD-1023 confidential human source form said that “the foreign national who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has audio recordings of his conversations with them — 17 such recordings.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/burisma-owner-17-records-joe-hunter-biden-grassley-fbi

If this really heats up (I doubt it will), Biden will claim non-compos mentis and skate off into the Delaware sunset.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2852 on: June 13, 2023, 01:00:46 PM »
NOBODY SAW IT COMING  ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-transgender-influencers-posed-topless-outside-white-house-during-pride-event
The World is laughing at this.  This guy is sending this great country down the shit hole.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2854 on: June 13, 2023, 05:01:24 PM »
The World is laughing at this.  This guy is sending this great country down the shit hole.

I can't put it any better.  :'(

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2855 on: June 13, 2023, 05:04:15 PM »
I can't put it any better.  :'(
It is just sad.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2856 on: June 13, 2023, 07:25:29 PM »
NOBODY SAW IT COMING  ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-transgender-influencers-posed-topless-outside-white-house-during-pride-event

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  So a biological man with fake boobs and a biological woman who had her boobs amputated went topless at an event hosted by President Biden.  Brilliant. 

What is happening to my country?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2857 on: June 13, 2023, 08:48:10 PM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  So a biological man with fake boobs and a biological woman who had her boobs amputated went topless at an event hosted by President Biden.  Brilliant. 

What is happening to my country?

Biden restored honor and decency to the White House.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2858 on: June 14, 2023, 04:41:55 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2859 on: June 14, 2023, 07:21:25 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2860 on: June 14, 2023, 09:36:02 AM »
US Mortgage Rates UP 144% Under Biden’s Reign Of Error (Fed Likely To Pause Today But Raise Rates At July Meeting)
Confounded Interest ^ | 06.14/2023 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 6/14/2023, 11:53:26 AM by

Biden’s “reign of error” is horrific. The inflation caused by Biden’s policies, The Federal Reserve and insane Federal spending has caused mortgage rates to soar 144% since Biden took office.

While The Fed is likely to pause today, but Fed Funds are pricing in a July rate hike.

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2861 on: June 14, 2023, 11:59:49 AM »
US Mortgage Rates UP 144% Under Biden’s Reign Of Error (Fed Likely To Pause Today But Raise Rates At July Meeting)
Confounded Interest ^ | 06.14/2023 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 6/14/2023, 11:53:26 AM by

Biden’s “reign of error” is horrific. The inflation caused by Biden’s policies, The Federal Reserve and insane Federal spending has caused mortgage rates to soar 144% since Biden took office.

While The Fed is likely to pause today, but Fed Funds are pricing in a July rate hike.

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

Highly doubt another rate hike after this. More likely cuts to protect Mr. Joetatohead in an election year. The previous hikes are just starting to show up in demand now. It always takes time. Rates never even reached the level of inflation, so they did nothing but slow down the ride to the bottom temporarily. Makes you wonder what rates would be under Trump...20%?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2862 on: June 14, 2023, 01:19:51 PM »
Biden restored honor and decency to the White House.

Third Obama term.  Even worse results.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2863 on: June 14, 2023, 03:30:32 PM »
According to you hero Biden, he died in Iraq fighting for this country.

I suspect you know that in May 2023 when President Biden reportedly twice said that he lost his son Beau Biden while the latter was serving in Iraq he spoke in error. Biden previously spoke accurately about his son's death and the circumstances around it. On May 30, 2022, while speaking on Memorial Day, he said, "As I said, seven years ago today, our son, Major Beau Biden, took his last breath at Walter Reed. A major in the Delaware Army National Guard, he insisted on deploying to Iraq with his unit for a year when he was attorney general. He didn't die in the line of duty. He came home from Iraq with cancer. It was a horrific cancer that stole us from him, stole — and him from us."

If you meant to point out that Biden misspoke about this, that is fine. Maybe he's old and forgetful, but this is not the same thing as having lied.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2864 on: June 14, 2023, 03:35:59 PM »
Not for nothing but that dude on the WH lawn at least got a decent set of tits.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2865 on: June 14, 2023, 04:57:27 PM »

If you meant to point out that Biden misspoke about this, that is fine. Maybe he's old and forgetful, but this is not the same thing as having lied.
This is why you have TDS, if Trump said something like that it would be on 24/7 rotation about what a liar he is. Biden says it and he "mispoke" come on man. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2866 on: June 14, 2023, 05:17:34 PM »
I suspect you know that in May 2023 when President Biden reportedly twice said that he lost his son Beau Biden while the latter was serving in Iraq he spoke in error. Biden previously spoke accurately about his son's death and the circumstances around it. On May 30, 2022, while speaking on Memorial Day, he said, "As I said, seven years ago today, our son, Major Beau Biden, took his last breath at Walter Reed. A major in the Delaware Army National Guard, he insisted on deploying to Iraq with his unit for a year when he was attorney general. He didn't die in the line of duty. He came home from Iraq with cancer. It was a horrific cancer that stole us from him, stole — and him from us."

Change the word Biden for Trump & suddenly it would be he lied  - not he misspoke
Fact is Biden IS a perpetual Liar & always has been.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2867 on: June 15, 2023, 01:47:31 PM »
"We Have Plans To Build A Railroad From The Pacific All the Way Across The Indian Ocean."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2868 on: June 15, 2023, 01:56:50 PM »

You misspelled "repeatedly."  He keeps saying his son was killed in Iraq.  I've posted numerous clips.  You can easily find sources on the internet confirming that he has repeatedly claimed his son died in Iraq.  It's not true.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2869 on: June 15, 2023, 05:25:59 PM »
You misspelled "repeatedly."  He keeps saying his son was killed in Iraq.  I've posted numerous clips.  You can easily find sources on the internet confirming that he has repeatedly claimed his son died in Iraq.  It's not true.
When Biden lies, libs say "he misspoke", that take on Bidens lies is why so many libs voted his racist ass into office.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2870 on: June 15, 2023, 07:21:17 PM »
When Biden lies, libs say "he misspoke", that take on Bidens lies is why so many libs voted his racist ass into office.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2871 on: June 15, 2023, 07:54:03 PM »

I don't think he misspoke because he has repeated it at least a few times and has said he links the burn pits in Iraq to a possible cause for his sons cancer. He has also said he isn't 100% sure it is.

There is no other conclusion for me than to say Biden is intentionally misleading people when he says he lost his son in Iraq. His son died 5 years after Iraq from cancer, that may or may not have come from burnpits in Iraq. I am pretty sure it's likely in that same time period other soldiers not stationed in Iraq had cancer and possibly died. So given all the information, I consider him lying for political reasons. He said his son died in Iraq more than once.. that is not misspeaking in my opinion 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2872 on: June 15, 2023, 08:11:20 PM »
I don't think he misspoke because he has repeated it at least a few times and has said he links the burn pits in Iraq to a possible cause for his sons cancer. He has also said he isn't 100% sure it is.

There is no other conclusion for me than to say Biden is intentionally misleading people when he says he lost his son in Iraq. His son died 5 years after Iraq from cancer, that may or may not have come from burnpits in Iraq. I am pretty sure it's likely in that same time period other soldiers not stationed in Iraq had cancer and possibly died. So given all the information, I consider him lying for political reasons. He said his son died in Iraq more than once.. that is not misspeaking in my opinion
Did you fall and hit your head ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2873 on: June 16, 2023, 08:08:22 AM »
Own it liberal pedos and trannies. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2874 on: June 16, 2023, 08:50:46 AM »
Biden LGBT Pride party guest goes TOPLESS in White House garden: Transgender model bares breasts on South Lawn after posing for snaps with president and first lady
Daily Mail UK ^ | June 13, 2023 | Harriet Alexander
Posted on 6/13/2023, 3:03:49 AM by Morgana

A transgender actress and model raised eyebrows on Saturday by baring her breasts on the lawn of the White House, at an event to celebrate Pride.

Rose Montoya, 27, was among hundreds invited to the White House for the festivities where she met the president and first lady - before unhooking her dress and cupping her bare breasts on the South Lawn.

'Are we topless at the White House?!' the person recording the clip says, as Montoya moves her hands up and down while grinning.

Montoya shared an Instagram montage of the day with her 103,000 followers on Monday, and was seen dancing to the DJ and striking poses in front of landmarks such as the Washington monument and the Truman balcony of the White House.

Montoya is also seen meeting Jill Biden, and trying to take a selfie with the president - with the camera mistakenly on video, rather than photo.

During her encounter with President Biden, she also said: 'Trans rights are human rights.'

She captioned the video: 'I had the honor of attending White House Pride, the largest one in history where the pride flag flew for the first time.

'This is trans joy. We're here at the white house unapologetically trans, queer, and brown.'

When Montoya's topless video went viral, she pointed out that being topless in public was not illegal in Washington DC.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...