Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196392 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2875 on: June 16, 2023, 09:27:05 AM »
FBI Source: Bidens ‘Coerced’ Burisma Exec to Pay $10 Million in Bribes
PJ Media ^ | 6/16/2023 | Matt Margolis
Posted on 6/16/2023, 12:07:26 PM

Despite the White House’s best efforts to laugh off the ongoing investigation of the Biden Crime Family and the most recent revelations of bribery to the tune of $10 million ($5 million for Joe and $5 million for Hunter), they’re not going away.

In fact, new unsettling details regarding the FD-1023 document are trickling out. Earlier this week, we learned the FBI had heavily redacted the document, including the part allegedly revealing there are 17 recordings of Mykola Zlochevsky, co-founder of Burisma Holdings, bribing the Bidens (15 featuring Hunter Biden and two with then-Vice President Joe Biden), which Zlochevsky recorded as “insurance” to protect himself. The latest allegation that has come out is that the FD-1023 document contains testimony from a confidential human source (CHS) claiming that the Bidens exerted pressure on Zlochevsky to pay them the bribes.

The Federalist has now learned the FD-1023 reported the CHS saying the Bidens “coerced” Zlochevsky to pay the bribes. Sources familiar with the investigation also explained the context of Zlochevsky’s statements, and that context further bolsters the CHS’s reporting.

In the FD-1023 from June 30, 2020, the confidential human source summarized earlier meetings he had with Zlochevsky. According to the CHS, in the 2015-2016 timeframe, the CHS, who was providing advice to Zlochevsky, told the Burisma owner to stay away from the Bidens. Then, after Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential contest, the CHS asked Zlochevsky if he was upset Trump won.

Zlochevsky allegedly stated he was dismayed by Trump’s victory, fearing an investigation would reveal his payments to the Biden family, which included a $5 million payment to Hunter Biden and a $5 million payment to Joe Biden. According to the CHS, the Burisma executive bemoaned the situation, claiming the Bidens had “coerced” him into paying the bribes.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2876 on: June 16, 2023, 12:15:40 PM »
"Appearing on Fox Business, Comer stated “We have more bank records coming in but we’re gonna exceed $10 million this week but I think we’ll get up to $20-$30 million.”

https://summit.news/2023/06/16/house-oversight-chairman-says-there-is-evidence-of-20-30-million-of-illegal-payments-to-bidens/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2877 on: June 16, 2023, 01:16:45 PM »
Change the word Biden for Trump & suddenly it would be he lied  - not he misspoke
Fact is Biden IS a perpetual Liar & always has been.

Well then, he's not a very good liar since he previously stated that his son died from brain cancer. One would suppose a perpetual liar would also be an accomplished liar.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2878 on: June 16, 2023, 01:27:20 PM »
Well then, he's not a very good liar since he previously stated that his son died from brain cancer. One would suppose a perpetual liar would also be an accomplished liar.

He also stated that same son died in Iraq

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2879 on: June 16, 2023, 01:38:19 PM »
I don't think he misspoke because he has repeated it at least a few times and has said he links the burn pits in Iraq to a possible cause for his sons cancer. He has also said he isn't 100% sure it is.

There is no other conclusion for me than to say Biden is intentionally misleading people when he says he lost his son in Iraq. His son died 5 years after Iraq from cancer, that may or may not have come from burnpits in Iraq. I am pretty sure it's likely in that same time period other soldiers not stationed in Iraq had cancer and possibly died. So given all the information, I consider him lying for political reasons. He said his son died in Iraq more than once.. that is not misspeaking in my opinion

It is possible to qualify for VA disability benefits as a result of burn pit exposure while serving in the military. As with most VA disability benefits there are some hoops one must jump through.

The specific type of brain cancer that Beau died from at the top of the long list of conditions associated with burn pit exposure.

If you are interested in know some more about burn pit exposure and VA benefits, here is a link to comprehensive information relating to this issue.

https://bluecordpatriots.com/burn-pit-va-disability-rating/#:~:text=If%20you%27re%20a%20veteran,an%20%27event%20in%20service%27.&text=3)%20a%20medical%20nexus%20to%20tie%20the%20diagnosis%20and%20event%20together.

Beau Biden died in May 2015. Much less was known about health related issues resulting from burn pit exposure than as opposed to what we currently know. In June 2014, VA launched the Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry in response to concerns that Veterans were experiencing a range of respiratory illnesses possibly associated with exposure to burn pits. The registry is open to many Veterans and active-duty Servicemembers who deployed to various locations.

https://www.publichealth.va.gov/docs/exposures/ten-things-to-know-fact-sheet.pdf

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2880 on: June 16, 2023, 08:23:17 PM »

No he's not. I think he lies a LOT less than Trump. But that was a lie. It was untrue as far as the information we have. I get that some parents will embellish things about their children. But he is speaking to people who actually lost friends. family in Iraq. He is the President, was the Vice President and should be held to a higher standard. When I start saying "I don't care if he is mean, if he lies, if he cheats, if he embarrasses me as an American, I only care about his polices, you can go ahead and shoot me in the head. I've become one of them

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2881 on: June 16, 2023, 08:33:22 PM »
No he's not. I think he lies a LOT less than Trump. But that was a lie. It was untrue as far as the information we have. I get that some parents will embellish things about their children. But he is speaking to people who actually lost friends. family in Iraq. He is the President, was the Vice President and should be held to a higher standard. When I start saying "I don't care if he is mean, if he lies, if he cheats, if he embarrasses me as an American, I only care about his polices, you can go ahead and shoot me in the head. I've become one of them

Of course you think that..

eature=share

eature=share

…..to start

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2882 on: June 16, 2023, 08:36:06 PM »
And in my world, Biden’s biggest lie. “Guns are the leading cause of death in children”

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2883 on: June 16, 2023, 08:36:39 PM »
I'll only read your words Coach.. what YOU think. I've followed too many links that led to nowhere or impeaching your own position on the subject to start clicking on anything you post until you build some credibility. So what are YOUR thoughts?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2884 on: June 16, 2023, 08:45:38 PM »
I'll only read your words Coach.. what YOU think. I've followed too many links that led to nowhere or impeaching your own position on the subject to start clicking on anything you post until you build some credibility. So what are YOUR thoughts?

They’re videos…in his own words. You don’t have to read. I post videos because you wouldn’t take my word for it anyway

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2885 on: June 16, 2023, 08:48:04 PM »
They’re videos…in his own words. You don’t have to read. I post videos because you wouldn’t take my word for it anyway

I see they are videos, I also see your links are articles.. the articles are so suspect that the videos are likely edited to fool people. So what are YOUR thoughts..You have those right? Can we have a discussion without links?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2886 on: June 17, 2023, 12:02:39 AM »
Will Hunter Biden's business partner dish on the Burisma 'bribe'? Devon Archer is COOPERATING with Republicans over alleged $10 million payment to the first family
Earlier this week Sen. Chuck Grassley said the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden a bribe has kept 17 audio recordings as an 'insurance policy'
The payments being investigated - $5 million to Joe and $5 million to Hunter - are allegedly outlined in an internal FBI FD-1023 form
By KELLY LACO, EXECUTIVE EDITOR OF POLITICS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16 June 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12203003/Biden-business-partner-Devon-Archer-COOPERATING-Republicans-alleged-10-million-payment.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2887 on: June 17, 2023, 11:13:50 AM »
I see they are videos, I also see your links are articles.. the articles are so suspect that the videos are likely edited to fool people. So what are YOUR thoughts..You have those right? Can we have a discussion without links?

Can leftists be honest about their motives?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2888 on: June 17, 2023, 01:09:17 PM »
When I start saying "I don't care if he is mean, if he lies, if he cheats, if he embarrasses me as an American, I only care about his polices, you can go ahead and shoot me in the head. I've become one of them
You've already said all of that including your support for mutilating and causing mental anguish to our kids with your support of the left. So tell us which of Bidens policies really swayed your opinion to support him? If possible can you answer that question without mentioning Trump or "the previous President" type wordplay?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2889 on: June 17, 2023, 10:26:16 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2890 on: June 17, 2023, 11:21:46 PM »

Can leftists be honest about their motives?

Thanks for the question. The answer is a resounding yes

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2891 on: June 18, 2023, 12:07:51 AM »
Thanks for the question. The answer is a resounding yes

And they are ??.....................

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2892 on: June 18, 2023, 12:09:33 AM »
You've already said all of that including your support for mutilating and causing mental anguish to our kids with your support of the left. So tell us which of Bidens policies really swayed your opinion to support him? If possible can you answer that question without mentioning Trump or "the previous President" type wordplay?

A tucker Carlson lie

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2893 on: June 18, 2023, 12:19:46 AM »

I think he lies a LOT more than Donald.
Well said about him being held to a high standard , which he fails miserably at.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2894 on: June 18, 2023, 12:21:10 AM »

Ha ha ha - Fook that would be hilarious him posting his own stuff

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2895 on: June 18, 2023, 08:44:28 AM »
A tucker Carlson lie
So you don't believe the glorification of transgenderism, affirmation, puberty blockers, gender switching surgery, etc is causing mutilation and mental anguish in our kids from elementary to high school? Really? You think Tucker Carlson made that up? This must be a new form of TDS, Tucker Derangement Syndrome.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2896 on: June 18, 2023, 04:36:17 PM »
I think he lies a LOT more than Donald.
Well said about him being held to a high standard , which he fails miserably at.

Chaos said we shouldn't make comparisons between, (mentioning) Biden and Trump. Maybe you meant Donald Duck and not Donald Trump... right?  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2897 on: June 18, 2023, 05:57:38 PM »
Chaos said we shouldn't make comparisons between, (mentioning) Biden and Trump. Maybe you meant Donald Duck and not Donald Trump... right?  ;D

No I meant Mr Trump .
Remember- God save the Queen  🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2898 on: June 18, 2023, 06:51:27 PM »
So you don't believe the glorification of transgenderism, affirmation, puberty blockers, gender switching surgery, etc is causing mutilation and mental anguish in our kids from elementary to high school? Really? You think Tucker Carlson made that up? This must be a new form of TDS, Tucker Derangement Syndrome.

How many children are we talking about? It is estimated that only 6% of the population suffers from gender dysphoria. This includes people of all ages.

Psychiatric treatment aside, I do not support dramatic life changing decisions regarding gender affirming care for minors. As I have previously stated, it has been shown that people don't reach emotional and mental maturity until somewhere around age 25. Unfortunately, by this age changing someone's gender becomes much more complicated and even nearly impossible. Admittedly, since I am happy with the gender I was born makes it more difficult for me to comprehend the full impact of gender dysphoria on people's mental health.

Also, I believe the emotional differences between genders are overstated. Some boys identify with their mothers while some girls  do so with their fathers. A girl being a tomboy or boy being effete does not necessarily mean that these people have gender dysphoria. 

According to Reuters in 2021, 42,167 young people between the ages of 6-17 were diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Gender-affirming care for youths takes several forms, from social recognition of a preferred name and pronouns to medical interventions such as hormone therapy, and sometimes, surgery.

In 2021, 1,391 young people in the age group underwent puberty blocker treatment. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved GnRH agonists for gender dysphoria. If this can be considered a positive, when an adolescent stops the medication, puberty resumes.

4,231 young people in 2021 began hormone treatment. Estrogen for those identifying as female and testosterone for those identifying as male.

The ultimate step in gender-affirming medical treatment is surgery is uncommon in patients under the age of 18. Some hospitals and gender clinics don’t offer surgery to minors, requiring that they be adults before deciding on procedures that are irreversible and carry a heightened risk of complications. In 2021 the total number of young people who underwent surgery was 282.

These numbers are based on insurance statistics. The actual number is likely to be somewhat higher if it included non-insured patients. Today the insurance industry considers these medically necessary treatments for gender dysphoria. Currently gender-affirming care, including surgery, is a covered health benefit in most developed countries.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2899 on: June 18, 2023, 10:33:26 PM »
How many children are we talking about? It is estimated that only 6% of the population suffers from gender dysphoria. This includes people of all ages.

Psychiatric treatment aside, I do not support dramatic life changing decisions regarding gender affirming care for minors. As I have previously stated, it has been shown that people don't reach emotional and mental maturity until somewhere around age 25. Unfortunately, by this age changing someone's gender becomes much more complicated and even nearly impossible. Admittedly, since I am happy with the gender I was born makes it more difficult for me to comprehend the full impact of gender dysphoria on people's mental health.

Also, I believe the emotional differences between genders are overstated. Some boys identify with their mothers while some girls  do so with their fathers. A girl being a tomboy or boy being effete does not necessarily mean that these people have gender dysphoria. 

According to Reuters in 2021, 42,167 young people between the ages of 6-17 were diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Gender-affirming care for youths takes several forms, from social recognition of a preferred name and pronouns to medical interventions such as hormone therapy, and sometimes, surgery.

In 2021, 1,391 young people in the age group underwent puberty blocker treatment. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved GnRH agonists for gender dysphoria. If this can be considered a positive, when an adolescent stops the medication, puberty resumes.

4,231 young people in 2021 began hormone treatment. Estrogen for those identifying as female and testosterone for those identifying as male.

The ultimate step in gender-affirming medical treatment is surgery is uncommon in patients under the age of 18. Some hospitals and gender clinics don’t offer surgery to minors, requiring that they be adults before deciding on procedures that are irreversible and carry a heightened risk of complications. In 2021 the total number of young people who underwent surgery was 282.

These numbers are based on insurance statistics. The actual number is likely to be somewhat higher if it included non-insured patients. Today the insurance industry considers these medically necessary treatments for gender dysphoria. Currently gender-affirming care, including surgery, is a covered health benefit in most developed countries.

It's all down to mental illness .
Stop the fucking around playing God bullshit - They are what their DNA / Genes
Denote they are.

Simple - end of fiasco.