Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196327 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2925 on: June 28, 2023, 11:07:10 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2926 on: June 28, 2023, 11:14:21 AM »

Whistleblower better make sure his life insurance is paid up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2927 on: June 28, 2023, 11:17:08 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2928 on: June 28, 2023, 11:34:43 AM »
I'm still not convinced that anything is actually going to happen, but the evidence of Biden family corruption is overwhelming.

Senate Report: Biden Business Received $5.1M Within 10 Days of Hunter Biden’s WhatsApp Text While ‘Sitting’ Next to Dad
WENDELL HUSEBØ  24 Jun 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/24/senate-report-biden-business-received-5-1m-within-10-days-of-hunter-bidens-whatsapp-text-while-sitting-next-to-dad/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2929 on: June 28, 2023, 11:36:11 AM »
I'm still not convinced that anything is actually going to happen, but the evidence of Biden family corruption is overwhelming.

Senate Report: Biden Business Received $5.1M Within 10 Days of Hunter Biden’s WhatsApp Text While ‘Sitting’ Next to Dad
WENDELL HUSEBØ  24 Jun 2023
https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/24/senate-report-biden-business-received-5-1m-within-10-days-of-hunter-bidens-whatsapp-text-while-sitting-next-to-dad/

Liberal clowns and douchebags like Prime et al see absolutely nothing wrong with this.  They are in a cult of democrat vote blue no matter who fanatics.   They have become the religious zealots they once derided. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2930 on: June 28, 2023, 12:10:15 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2931 on: June 28, 2023, 06:06:48 PM »
Skip to comments.

Biden using CPAP machine for sleep apnea, White House admits, after strap lines appear on prez’s face
NY Post ^ | 06/28/2023 | Steven Nelson
Posted on 6/28/2023, 3:30:15 PM by ChicagoConservative27

WASHINGTON — President Biden has been using a CPAP machine to treat sleep apnea, a potentially serious condition in which breathing can stop during sleep, the White House confirmed Wednesday.

Administration officials acknowledged Biden’s condition and use of the device to Bloomberg News after journalists began asking for comment on strap lines visible on the president’s face while he gaggled with reporters on the White House lawn in the morning.

Biden, 80, is the oldest-ever US president and is seeking a second term in next year’s election, despite concerns about his physical and mental fitness for office.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2932 on: June 29, 2023, 08:29:19 AM »
Biden's Failure To Treat Sleep Apnea May Have Increased Risk of Dementia, Studies Show
Free Beacon ^ | June 28, 2023 | Andrew Stiles and Collin Anderson
Posted on 6/29/2023, 11:14:37 AM by lasereye

President Joe Biden began using a CPAP machine "in recent weeks" to treat the sleep apnea he has suffered from since at least 2008, ABC News reported Wednesday. This new detail about Biden's health, revealed after observers noticed an unusual indentation on his face, suggests the octogenarian president has put himself at increased risk of dementia and cognitive decline.

Biden has suffered from sleep apnea since at least 2008, when Politico reported that Biden "has suffered from atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heartbeat," which doctors said was probably "linked to Biden's reoccurring problem of sleep apnea." Dr. Joseph Krainin, M.D., a medical advisor at SleepApnea.org, told the Washington Free Beacon that Biden likely suffered from "a certain type of sleep apnea where his brain forgets to breathe during sleep."

There is no mention of sleep apnea in White House physician Dr. Kevin O'Connor's summary of the president's health following Biden's most recent physical in February. Biden's medical records from 2019 revealed that he had several surgeries on his sinus and nasal passage. But surgeries do not always cure patients' sleep apnea, and patients may still need to use a CPAP machine after undergoing an operation, according to Alberta Health Services.

Failing to treat his sleep apnea with a CPAP machine—for more than a decade—may have put Biden at increased risk for dementia, studies show.

That's because untreated sleep apnea leads to intermittent oxygen deprivation in the brain, causing certain brain cells to die. Those brain cells are among the same cells "that we know die in dementia," according to Australian neuroscientist Elizabeth Coulson. As a result, Coulson and her coauthors found in a recent study, untreated sleep apnea can lead to increased risk of dementia.

A 2022 study published in the National Library of Medicine came to a similar conclusion: "Sleep apnea is associated with a significantly increased risk of dementia, particularly for Alzheimer's disease," the study says. A third study, published in the American Academy of Neurology's medical journal in May, found that people "with sleep apnea who spend less time in deep sleep are more likely to have brain health problems that could lead to dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or a stroke."

The revelation will do little to ease concerns over Biden's age and mental fitness. A whopping 68 percent of U.S. voters say Biden is "too old for another term," according to a Yahoo News/YouGov poll released in March. On Wednesday, hours before the White House confirmed Biden's use of a CPAP machine, Biden mistakenly told reporters that Russian president Vladimir Putin is "losing the war in Iraq," rather than Ukraine.

It wasn't the first time Biden has confused the two countries when discussing the Ukraine war. He also repeatedly referred to himself as a U.S. senator since becoming president in 2021. Biden was a senator when he voted to support the Iraq war in 2002.

Mistakes of this nature could be examples of "time-shifting," a common symptom of dementia. "Time-shifting is when a person's experience is that they are living at an earlier time in their life," the U.K.-based Alzheimer's Society writes on its website. "They may become disorientated and confused about time and place."

It's unclear how exactly Biden has treated his sleep apnea for the last 15 years. The White House did not return a request for comment on his history of using a CPAP machine or other sleep apnea treatments.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2933 on: June 29, 2023, 09:07:29 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2934 on: June 29, 2023, 09:23:10 AM »
Joe is sharp as a tack.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2935 on: July 01, 2023, 12:18:38 AM »
‘This President Is Compromised’: Comer Alleges Biden Family Has Accepted More Than $40 Million From Foreign Entities
GRETCHEN CLAYSON
REPORTER
June 29, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/29/james-comer-biden-family-compromised/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2936 on: July 03, 2023, 07:53:09 AM »
US Manufacturing Activity Shrinks By Most in Three Years As Cardboard Box Shipments Declining At Fastest Rate Since Financial Crisis) Ethereum UP >2% This AM
Confounded Interest ^ | 07/03/2023 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 7/3/2023, 10:46:53 AM by Kaiser8408a

I was hoping that the week of July 4th would start off with fireworks, but we got bad news about the economy.

US factory activity contracted for an eighth month in June, slipping to the weakest level in more than three years as production, employment and input prices retreated.

The Institute for Supply Management’s manufacturing gauge fell to 46, the weakest since May 2020, from 46.9 a month earlier, according to data released Monday. The current stretch of readings below 50, which indicates shrinking activity, is the longest since 2008-2009.

The decline in the ISM production gauge, which also stands at the lowest level since May 2020, suggests demand for merchandise remains weak. The index of new orders contracted for the 10th straight month and order backlogs shrank, which may help explain a pullback in a measure of manufacturing employment.

The ISM gauge retreated to a three-month low and, at 48.1, indicates fewer producers adding to payrolls.

Many Americans continue to limit their spending on merchandise as they rotate to services and experiences. Others are simply tightening their belts as still-high inflation takes a toll on their incomes.

And then we have cardboard box shipments declining at fastest rate since 2008/2009.

At least Ethereum is up over 2% this morning.

And the US Treasury 10Y-2Y keeps on diving deeper into inversion.

Joe Biden, the face of Bidenomics.

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2937 on: July 03, 2023, 11:53:11 AM »
Liberal clowns and douchebags like Prime et al see absolutely nothing wrong with this.  They are in a cult of democrat vote blue no matter who fanatics.   They have become the religious zealots they once derided.

When Crassley, Comer or even Giuliani shows me these mysterious whistleblowers who somehow cannot be produced to testify, I will decide what is wrong with this.

Both the Grassley/Comer claim and Giuliani's claim assert that they know someone who has rock-solid evidence of a bribe, but neither party has provided evidence. Both the GOP claims and the Giuliani claims, however, are incongruous and illogical.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2938 on: July 03, 2023, 01:44:10 PM »
National Poll Says Biden is America’s Least Popular President in 70 Years
By Autumn Spredemann
Updated: July 3, 2023
https://www.theepochtimes.com/national-poll-says-biden-is-americas-least-popular-president-in-70-years_5369940.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2939 on: July 03, 2023, 11:54:17 PM »
National Poll Says Biden is America’s Least Popular President in 70 Years
By Autumn Spredemann
https://www.theepochtimes.com/national-poll-says-biden-is-americas-least-popular-president-in-70-years_5369940.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Fair article. Biden got elected because Trump was so bad. That's the reality.

“He wasn’t Trump. That’s the only reason most people I know voted for him. It was never because we wanted Biden,” Smith said."

Totally agree.

I'm not throwing stones here. It's related to your posted article. No secret at this point Biden was/is a disappointment. But the fact remains, and you can argue it all you want.. is that Biden was the lesser of 2 evils.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2940 on: July 04, 2023, 07:59:37 AM »

“He wasn’t Trump. That’s the only reason most people I know voted for him. It was never because we wanted Biden,” Smith said."

Totally agree.

I'm not throwing stones here. It's related to your posted article. No secret at this point Biden was/is a disappointment. But the fact remains, and you can argue it all you want.. is that Biden was the lesser of 2 evils.
Maybe at the time they were led to believe that by the media. Wonder how they feel about their decision now? Buyers Voters remorse anyone?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2941 on: July 04, 2023, 10:07:32 AM »
Maybe at the time they were led to believe that by the media. Wonder how they feel about their decision now? Buyers Voters remorse anyone?

I don't think anyone expected Biden to do much more than he has. He was a place holder. As far as buyers remorse, I think the indictment on 30+ charges against Trump and probably more to follow likely validates their decision.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2942 on: July 04, 2023, 12:52:02 PM »

Totally agree.

Tell that to the families of the thirteen service members Biden got killed in Afghanistan. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2944 on: July 04, 2023, 03:53:17 PM »
I don't think anyone expected Biden to do much more than he has. He was a place holder. As far as buyers remorse, I think the indictment on 30+ charges against Trump and probably more to follow likely validates their decision.
Do you honestly think if Trump had a D by his name there would be any indictment?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2945 on: July 04, 2023, 04:40:03 PM »

No remorse. Would make the same choice again. Hope I don't have to.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2946 on: July 04, 2023, 05:16:23 PM »
Do you honestly think if Trump had a D by his name there would be any indictment?

If he did what he did, absolutely. Remember, players involved with this are not all Democrats. If you haven't read the timeline prior to the indictment, I encourage it. He had every opportunity to avoid this. He just feels rules and laws don't apply to him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2947 on: July 05, 2023, 10:30:55 PM »
Fourth of July cookout costs 15% more since Biden took office
The double-digit increase in the cost of ground beef to make hamburgers has contributed to the over cost of a red, white and blue cookout.
By Colman Rowan
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/finance/fourth-july-cookout-cost-15-more-joe-biden-took-office

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2948 on: July 06, 2023, 04:28:23 AM »
Son does anyone know what this white powder is ??
🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2949 on: July 06, 2023, 12:06:49 PM »
A repeat post deserves a repetitious response.

Wow! This must have been a very large 'baggy'. Imagine trying to sneak something that size into the West Wing without being noticed. I'm impressed with the ingenuity whoever accomplished this trick has.  ;D