Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196188 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2950 on: July 06, 2023, 12:45:02 PM »
A repeat post deserves a repetitious response.

Wow! This must have been a very large 'baggy'. Imagine trying to sneak something that size into the West Wing without being noticed. I'm impressed with the ingenuity whoever accomplished this trick has.  ;D

Somehow I'm sure you know about how much a mule can store up their backside.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2951 on: July 06, 2023, 02:05:23 PM »

Somehow I'm sure you know about how much a mule can store up their backside.

Well snide jerk SOMEPARTS, you are mistaken. I have no idea the quantity of illegal drugs a "mule" can shove up their rectum. I don't use or sell drugs and no one I know nor I have ever tried to smuggle drugs using any method.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2952 on: July 06, 2023, 04:07:58 PM »
If he did what he did, absolutely. Remember, players involved with this are not all Democrats. If you haven't read the timeline prior to the indictment, I encourage it. He had every opportunity to avoid this. He just feels rules and laws don't apply to him.
I disagree and I'm sure you're only saying that to save face.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2953 on: July 06, 2023, 09:24:38 PM »
I disagree and I'm sure you're only saying that to save face.

I'm saying it because I read the indictment and the timeline.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2955 on: July 07, 2023, 05:15:49 AM »
White House cocaine disarray as story keeps changing and one faction implies Kamala might be the fall-gal and she surrenders to hysterical laughter
American Thinker ^ | 7 Jul, 2023 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 7/7/2023, 7:39:16 AM by MtnClimber

As more anonymous leaks muddy the waters on where the cocaine was found in the White House, one thing becomes clear: Biden’s handlers are divided on how to handle the scandal that now deserves the moniker “Cocainegate.” It’s panic time at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The most intriguing leak went to NBC News, always willing to broadcast propaganda meant to guard the interests of the ruling class. Host Andrea Mitchell and White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell casually let drop a shot across the bow of VP Kamala Harris -- whose unpopularity is a huge problem for Dems worried about maintaining control of the Executive Branch -- implying that the latest version of where the coke was found, in a cubby near an entrance to the West Wing, is also near where the Vice President parks:

NEW: The White House is now claiming the cocaine was found "in a much more secure place ... near the Situation Room" and next to "where, for example, the vice president's vehicle is parked."

There is no sign of any response from the veep, but she was also heard yesterday laughing uncontrollably after referring to her husband as the “first second-gentleman of the United States”: [Tweets at link]

Given her propensity for such outbursts, one can’t be sure if this is related to nervousness about becoming the fall-gal, or, contrarily, hope that the Biden presidency will become untenable prior to the end of his term in office, January 21, 2025, making her the incumbent, difficult to keep off the ticket due to her melanin.

The fact that multiple mutually incompatible stories about where the cocaine was found are being floated suggests that factions have emerged among the cabal that pulls Biden’s marionette strings, as his dementia deepens. For a quick review of the changing stories....

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2956 on: July 07, 2023, 11:04:04 AM »
White House cocaine disarray as story keeps changing and one faction implies Kamala might be the fall-gal and she surrenders to hysterical laughter

As more anonymous leaks muddy the waters on where the cocaine was found in the White House, one thing becomes clear: Biden’s handlers are divided on how to handle the scandal that now deserves the moniker “Cocainegate.” It’s panic time at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The most intriguing leak went to NBC News, always willing to broadcast propaganda meant to guard the interests of the ruling class. Host Andrea Mitchell and White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell casually let drop a shot across the bow of VP Kamala Harris -- whose unpopularity is a huge problem for Dems worried about maintaining control of the Executive Branch -- implying that the latest version of where the coke was found, in a cubby near an entrance to the West Wing, is also near where the Vice President parks:

NEW: The White House is now claiming the cocaine was found "in a much more secure place ... near the Situation Room" and next to "where, for example, the vice president's vehicle is parked."

There is no sign of any response from the veep, but she was also heard yesterday laughing uncontrollably after referring to her husband as the “first second-gentleman of the United States”: [Tweets at link]

Given her propensity for such outbursts, one can’t be sure if this is related to nervousness about becoming the fall-gal, or, contrarily, hope that the Biden presidency will become untenable prior to the end of his term in office, January 21, 2025, making her the incumbent, difficult to keep off the ticket due to her melanin.

The fact that multiple mutually incompatible stories about where the cocaine was found are being floated suggests that factions have emerged among the cabal that pulls Biden’s marionette strings, as his dementia deepens. For a quick review of the changing stories....

All I can say is...I wish!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2957 on: July 07, 2023, 01:22:04 PM »

The media reported a packet cocaine was found in the holding area, now they are reporting it was in the situation room which is on the lower level of the West Wing. ::) This is typical media nonsense where reporters rush to print/broadcast a story before the details are confirmed. ::)

Update: "What I wanted to be very clear is that this is a heavily, heavily trafficked, heavily traveled, to be more accurate, area of the campus of the White House," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”

Regarding comments about where the VP Kamala Harris parks. It would likely be West Executive Avenue Northwest (commonly known as "West Executive Avenue" or "West Exec") which is a closed street in Washington, D.C., that, as of 2017, functions as a parking lot for persons employed by the Executive Office of the President. It runs adjacent to the White House. It appears there is space for a whole lot of people who work in the White House to park there, not just Kamala Harris. Let's see how the media spins this...

Oh well, the good news is this gives folks something to talk and write about... Hunter's cocaine drop is now Kamala's cocaine drop. Who knows maybe the whole damn bunch of folks working in the West Wing snort cocaine. There is probably powder residue on everyone's desk, including in the one in the Oval Office (explains a lot). Best get out the hepa vacuums and do a thorough cleanup before more cocaine is discovered.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2958 on: July 07, 2023, 08:56:45 PM »
The media reported a packet cocaine was found in the holding area, now they are reporting it was in the situation room which is on the lower level of the West Wing. ::) This is typical media nonsense where reporters rush to print/broadcast a story before the details are confirmed. ::)

Update: "What I wanted to be very clear is that this is a heavily, heavily trafficked, heavily traveled, to be more accurate, area of the campus of the White House," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”

Regarding comments about where the VP Kamala Harris parks. It would likely be West Executive Avenue Northwest (commonly known as "West Executive Avenue" or "West Exec") which is a closed street in Washington, D.C., that, as of 2017, functions as a parking lot for persons employed by the Executive Office of the President. It runs adjacent to the White House. It appears there is space for a whole lot of people who work in the White House to park there, not just Kamala Harris. Let's see how the media spins this...

Oh well, the good news is this gives folks something to talk and write about... Hunter's cocaine drop is now Kamala's cocaine drop. Who knows maybe the whole damn bunch of folks working in the West Wing snort cocaine. There is probably powder residue on everyone's desk, including in the one in the Oval Office (explains a lot). Best get out the hepa vacuums and do a thorough cleanup before more cocaine is discovered.

Is there no high definition cctv everywhere in the Whitehouse or were they all not working
On that day. ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2959 on: July 07, 2023, 10:50:48 PM »

Is there no high definition cctv everywhere in the Whitehouse or were they all not working
On that day. ?

that is a reasonable question. Now I know the cocaine wasn't from Biden or his family. They weren't there. But... I always assumed the Whitehouse, especially where visitors have access, would be fully monitored. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2960 on: July 07, 2023, 11:01:08 PM »
that is a reasonable question. Now I know the cocaine wasn't from Biden or his family. They weren't there. But... I always assumed the Whitehouse, especially where visitors have access, would be fully monitored.

How do you know? Because KJP said so?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2961 on: July 07, 2023, 11:09:13 PM »
How do you know? Because KJP said so?

No coach, even Fox news anchors (who I guess you now call fake news because they don't push the stolen election BS) have stated they were at Camp David. If they weren't it would be easy to prove.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2962 on: July 07, 2023, 11:48:19 PM »
No coach, even Fox news anchors (who I guess you now call fake news because they don't push the stolen election BS) have stated they were at Camp David. If they weren't it would be easy to prove.

The Biden’s were there until Friday night before they left for Camp David.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2963 on: July 08, 2023, 12:03:57 AM »
The Biden’s were there until Friday night before they left for Camp David.

He and the others will defend the Biden crime family no matter what. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2964 on: July 08, 2023, 12:53:44 AM »
The cocaine does explain Biden's youthful exuberance given his advanced age, job creation record, deficit cutting, inflation reducing and seemingly endless winning. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2965 on: July 08, 2023, 12:59:15 AM »
The cocaine does explain Biden's youthful exuberance given his advanced age, job creation record, deficit cutting, inflation reducing and seemingly endless winning.

His job creation record includes people coming back to work after we shut the country down.  He didn’t really create anything.

His deficit cutting includes the Covid funds that were not spent again, so he didn’t really cut anything. 

His inflation reduction comes after inflation skyrocketed under his watch.  It’s like the retail stores with a 200 or 300 percent markup having a “sale.” 

Don’t those people lie to you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2966 on: July 08, 2023, 04:40:24 AM »

You appear to be snorting the same coke Biden is to believe that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2967 on: July 08, 2023, 11:26:10 AM »

You know what? I have been thinking the same thing. Maybe those flubs occur after Joe comes down off a high.  :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2968 on: July 08, 2023, 10:49:19 PM »
You know what? I have been thinking the same thing. Maybe those flubs occur after Joe comes down off a high.  :)

Biden is using ped's. That's why these guys are so red assed and rooting against America. Biden is like Barry Bonds.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2969 on: July 09, 2023, 01:13:02 PM »

Its a cover up job - they know exactly who it was.
What with all the heightened security threats  ::)  there's cameras everywhere

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2970 on: July 09, 2023, 03:43:35 PM »
Funny how the FBI and DOJ can use face recognition and geo tracking to capture political prisoners 3500 miles away but they can’t find who’s baggie of Coke it was in the most protected building in the country. 🤔

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2971 on: July 09, 2023, 06:12:35 PM »
Its a cover up job - they know exactly who it was.
What with all the heightened security threats  ::)  there's cameras everywhere

^this

My money is on Kuntmala.

"Culture is - it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? 'And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment, and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment.
That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know, it comes in the morning.'We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2972 on: July 09, 2023, 06:30:21 PM »
Do you honestly think if Trump had a D by his name there would be any indictment?

These beings don't think at all.  It is all about how they "feeeeeeeeeeeeeel". 
Remember, their party is for pedophilia and the mutilation of our children.  WTF indeed.

Fuck 'em all to Hades.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2973 on: July 09, 2023, 07:01:58 PM »
Funny how the FBI and DOJ can use face recognition and geo tracking to capture political prisoners 3500 miles away but they can’t find who’s baggie of Coke it was in the most protected building in the country. 🤔

Unless it was a plant, there will be fingerprints from the user.  As someone already stated, they already know who s it was; they're just waiting for a busy news day to drop the name.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2974 on: July 09, 2023, 07:29:34 PM »
Worse than mishandling classified documents, he's giving away state secrets.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/09/biden-lets-slip-during-interview-us-low-on-artillery-ammunition-rounds-as-it-tries-to-aid-ukraine/

“This is a war relating to munitions. And they’re running out of that ammunition, and we’re low on it,” Biden told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria. “And so, what I finally did, I took the recommendation of the Defense Department to – not permanently – but to allow for this transition period while we get more 155 weapons, these shells, for the Ukrainians.”

Reactions on social media ranged from confused to outrage as conservative pundits and experts alike wondered why Biden was announcing the U.S. shortage during a nationally televised interview that would be seen by adversaries.