Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196261 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2975 on: July 09, 2023, 07:46:04 PM »
Funny how the FBI and DOJ can use face recognition and geo tracking to capture political prisoners 3500 miles away but they can’t find who’s baggie of Coke it was in the most protected building in the country. 🤔

Exactly, Fucking huge cover up job it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2976 on: July 10, 2023, 05:09:59 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2977 on: July 10, 2023, 12:34:57 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2978 on: July 11, 2023, 05:32:22 AM »
Perhaps you should open your eyes and ears to what is occurring.   Libfags approve govt censorship now - just awesome. 

Perhaps you should read beyond the WSJ

U.S. District Judge Terry A. Doughty, is a Trump appointee  - nothing wrong in itself with that

Missouri and Louisiana, claiming to be acting as “parens patriae” on behalf of their citizens may lack standing to bring this lawsuit.  Recently Supreme Court Justice  Kavanaugh recently wrote a majority opinion rejecting Texas’s claim  that it had standing to sue the Biden administration over its immigration enforcement priorities.

There’s  question as to whether the government  engaged in coercion rather than,  just talking with the tech firms.
Doughty’s conclusion that the government showed “willingness to coerce”   does not appear to be backed up with fact

The injunction binds unknown  numbers of regular federal employees from speaking—voiding their their First Amendment rights

The government has some legal authority to regulate broadcasted speech.
recently the Supreme Court just sidestepped—without deciding—whether Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, a statute passed by Congress, establishes liability for tech companies that post user content resulting in terrorist violence.  It didn’t apply some First Amendment precedent forbidding the government from regulating internet providers.

There’s  question as to whether the government  engaged in coercion rather than,  just talking with the tech firms.
Doughty’s conclusion that the government showed “willingness to coerce”   does not appear to be backed up with fact

The district court believed that Twitter, Google, and Facebook are controlled by the current  administration.
The First Amendment doesn’t touch private conduct—only public conduct is curtailed by the Constitution. In order to apply to private conduct, the plaintiffs must satisfy the standards of what’s known as the “state action doctrine”

Do you really believe  Musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg etc are being micro managed by the demented joe?

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.lawd.189520/gov.uscourts.lawd.189520.294.0_2.pdf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2980 on: July 11, 2023, 10:31:42 AM »
Report: Ukraine Intelligence Coordinated with FBI to Censor Americans on Social Media
Breitbart ^ | 07/11/2023 | ALLUM BOKHARI
Posted on 7/11/2023, 12:54:45 PM

A new report from the House Judiciary Committee indicates that an effort against “Russian disinformation” on social media platforms, spearheaded by the FBI and Ukrainian intelligence officials, resulted in the censorship of Americans’ accounts. In one case, the FBI and Ukrainian intelligence effort flagged an account run by the U.S. State Department for censorship, but it was ultimately not taken down.

The report was obtained by CNN and is based on subpoenas from the subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government, the investigations of which have already exposed key details about the government’s online censorship machine.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2981 on: July 11, 2023, 11:05:41 AM »
Biden Admin Indicts a Witness Planning to Testify Against the Biden Family
PJ Media ^ | 07/11/2023 | Matt Margolis
Posted on 7/11/2023, 12:00:09 PM by SeekAndFind

According to an indictment in Manhattan that was unsealed on Monday, Dr. Gal Luft, a key witness in the House Republicans’ investigation into the Biden Crime Family, is now facing federal charges. The charges include arms trafficking, operating as an unregistered lobbyist for China, and conspiring to evade U.S. sanctions on Iran.

“Prosecutors in the Southern District of New York say Luft, 57, a dual US-Israeli citizen who was arrested in Cyprus this past February and went on the run after being released on bail prior to his extradition, agreed in 2015 to let former Hong Kong official Patrick Ho send $350,000 each year to Luft’s think tank, the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security,” reports the New York Post. “In return, the indictment said, Luft agreed to “recruit and ‘educate’ a former high-ranking US official to ‘make public statements … which were in the interest of China.'”

Luft says the case against him is a political hit job designed to stop him from testifying before the House Oversight Committee over the payments made to the Biden family from people connected to Chinese military intelligence. Luft also says that the Bidens had a mole in the FBI who shared classified information with those Chinese nationals in the CCP-controlled energy company China Energy Fund Committee (CEFC).

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life,” Luft told the Post last week.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2982 on: July 11, 2023, 11:07:17 AM »
Zelenskyy outraged after Biden rejects Ukraine's NATO membership: 'unprecedented and absurd'
Fox News ^ | July 11, 2023 | Lawrence Richard
Posted on 7/11/2023,

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is not being shy about his dissatisfaction over his country currently being denied NATO membership, taking to social media to express his outrage.

Ukraine will be present at the NATO summit taking place Tuesday and Wednesday in Vilnius, Lithuania, but Zelenskyy lamented that the alliance continues to keep his country from joining.

"It’s unprecedented and absurd when [a] time frame is not set neither for the invitation nor for Ukraine's membership. While at the same time vague wording about ‘conditions’ is added even for inviting Ukraine," Zelenskyy said in a lengthy tweet Tuesday morning. He also said the international alliance was disrespecting his country and was subsequently "motivating" Russia in the process.

President Biden made it clear in a CNN interview that aired Sunday that he does not support Ukraine joining the alliance during its present war with Russia

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

What a FNG waste of money this has been on this little creep 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2983 on: July 11, 2023, 11:09:44 AM »

According to an indictment in Manhattan that was unsealed on Monday, Dr. Gal Luft, a key witness in the House Republicans’ investigation into the Biden Crime Family, is now facing federal charges. The charges include arms trafficking, operating as an unregistered lobbyist for China, and conspiring to evade U.S. sanctions on Iran.

“Prosecutors in the Southern District of New York say Luft, 57, a dual US-Israeli citizen who was arrested in Cyprus this past February and went on the run after being released on bail prior to his extradition, agreed in 2015 to let former Hong Kong official Patrick Ho send $350,000 each year to Luft’s think tank, the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security,” reports the New York Post. “In return, the indictment said, Luft agreed to “recruit and ‘educate’ a former high-ranking US official to ‘make public statements … which were in the interest of China.'”

Luft says the case against him is a political hit job designed to stop him from testifying before the House Oversight Committee over the payments made to the Biden family from people connected to Chinese military intelligence. Luft also says that the Bidens had a mole in the FBI who shared classified information with those Chinese nationals in the CCP-controlled energy company China Energy Fund Committee (CEFC).

“I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life,” Luft told the Post last week.

No surprise is it, Only Pedo pete is clean & an honest safe man  ;D ;D ;D
Has Killary offered her special kind of Help yet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2984 on: July 11, 2023, 11:20:13 AM »

These people are like the friggin Mafia.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2985 on: July 11, 2023, 11:28:56 AM »

Another indictment coming from a Manhattan or DC court….imagine that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2986 on: July 11, 2023, 11:58:52 AM »
Bidens have always been a bunch of low lifes and dirtbags. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2988 on: July 11, 2023, 12:46:23 PM »
Walmart is closing a batch of stores in 2023 — here's the full list
Business Insider ^ | 7-11-23 | Ben Tobin, Dominick Reuter, Grace Dean, and Yeji Jesse Lee
Posted on 7/11/2023, 2:42:17 PM by dynachrome

Walmart is closing 22 retail locations across the US this year, including four in Chicago, citing poor financial performance at each.

In the latest move, Walmart confirmed Monday that it plans to close a store in Richmond, Virginia, on July 28. "We are grateful to the customers who have given us the privilege of serving them at our Brook Road Neighborhood Market location," Walmart spokesperson Felicia McCranie said in an emailed statement to Insider.

"We look forward to serving them at our other stores in the surrounding communities including our Brook Road Supercenter just two miles away and on walmart.com." McCranie added.

The recent closures follow a trend of Walmart closing a handful of stores across various states each year, with the company saying that the stores are "underperforming" or falling short of financial expectations. In the case of Chicago, the retailer revealed in April that the four targeted stores "lose tens of millions of dollars a year."

(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2989 on: July 11, 2023, 01:23:33 PM »
He can barely walk.   :-\

Apparently neither can the young woman walking next to President Biden also walking in sand with the same halting gait - you know like a lot of people do when walking on an uneven sandy beach. They are likely either barefoot, wearing sandals or perhaps flip-flops, none of which grip the sand. In the next clip we see Trump walking on a golf course putting area which are level and hard, wearing golf shoes (probably with cleats).

I give the presenter of clip credit for showing Trump walk carefully down a ramp which may have been slippery and providing a plausible explanation. I give no credit to him for not doing the same when showing the President Biden clip.

BTW where is President Biden's secret service hiding on the beach? Can you point them out?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2990 on: July 11, 2023, 02:21:46 PM »
Apparently neither can the young woman walking next to President Biden also walking in sand with the same halting gait - you know like a lot of people do when walking on an uneven sandy beach. They are likely either barefoot, wearing sandals or perhaps flip-flops, none of which grip the sand. In the next clip we see Trump walking on a golf course putting area which are level and hard, wearing golf shoes (probably with cleats).

I give the presenter of clip credit for showing Trump walk carefully down a ramp which may have been slippery and providing a plausible explanation. I give no credit to him for not doing the same when showing the President Biden clip.

BTW where is President Biden's secret service hiding on the beach? Can you point them out?

Seriously?  Are you that much in denial?  Are you really saying you cannot watch President Biden walk on any surface and see how he can barely move around? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2991 on: July 11, 2023, 08:43:33 PM »
Biden is 80. That he can walk on a beach is certainly beating the average for people that are that age. Can I walk it better at 61? Absolutely. Could I walk it better at 80? Remains to be seen. Not sure what the point of this video was... 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2992 on: July 12, 2023, 12:45:33 AM »
Biden is 80. That he can walk on a beach is certainly beating the average for people that are that age. Can I walk it better at 61? Absolutely. Could I walk it better at 80? Remains to be seen. Not sure what the point of this video was...

It is called reaching. Both of these fellows are old, like me. We old folks tend to be more careful about walking on unstable surfaces for fear of falling. No big deal unless you are trying to trash someone for being old and safe.

BTW, if you belong to a gym or own a treadmill, walk on it as often as possible and you will be fine walking on the beach in the sand at 80 years of age. Unless the sand is too hot, go barefoot.

Have you ever run is soft wet sand that sinks under every step? I have, and it is probably the best leg workout possible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2993 on: July 12, 2023, 07:50:03 AM »
Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Stuck on 40%, Close to Lowest Level of Presidency
SIMON KENT  12 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/12/poll-bidens-approval-rating-stuck-on-40-close-to-lowest-level-of-presidency/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2994 on: July 12, 2023, 08:14:35 AM »
Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Stuck on 40%, Close to Lowest Level of Presidency
SIMON KENT  12 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/12/poll-bidens-approval-rating-stuck-on-40-close-to-lowest-level-of-presidency/

The fact 40% support this disaster is horrific.   The economy sucks, proxy wars, nothing is going well in this country right now. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2995 on: July 12, 2023, 08:23:05 AM »
The fact 40% support this disaster is horrific.   The economy sucks, proxy wars, nothing is going well in this country right now.

CNN's Fareed Rafiq just told Biden during an interview that he is doing a great job as POTUS.  I keep using this analogy, but these people are like Baghdad Bob.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2996 on: July 12, 2023, 09:02:53 AM »
CNN's Fareed Rafiq just told Biden during an interview that he is doing a great job as POTUS.  I keep using this analogy, but these people are like Baghdad Bob.

They are in a CULT.  Why is this so difficult to grasp? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2997 on: July 12, 2023, 09:09:59 AM »
They are in a CULT.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2998 on: July 12, 2023, 10:39:16 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2999 on: July 12, 2023, 11:58:49 AM »
Here’s the inflation breakdown for June, in one chart
PUBLISHED WED, JUL 12 2023
Greg Iacurci
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/12/heres-the-inflation-breakdown-for-june-in-one-chart.html