Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196406 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3175 on: August 22, 2023, 11:36:13 AM »
Every morning they have to remind this zero that he's boss like that scene in the Sopranos.

"...you and my dad, you two ran North Jersey" 

"we did? that's nice..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3176 on: August 22, 2023, 12:06:47 PM »
Hawaii Resident: Biden Is a ‘Vile Human Being’ for Joking about Corvette When ‘There Were Children Who Were Incinerated Into Ash’
SLAY ^ | August 22, 2023 - 12:20 pm | David Hawkins
Posted on 8/22/2023, 2:00:21 PM by Red Badger

Democrat President Joe Biden has provoked a severe backlash from Hawaii’s residents after he cracked jokes and talked about himself while visiting Maui on Monday.

Biden did not get a warm welcome when he visited Hawaii to look at the damage from the Maui wildfires.

At least 114 people died but the true total will be many more when all the dead are counted.

Almost 1000 people are still unaccounted for, according to authorities.

Biden gave a speech during his visit where he cracked jokes and told rambling stories about himself.

At one point, he compared the devastating wildfires to a small kitchen fire in his house several years ago.

He then joked that he almost lost his Corvette in the minor fire.

That did not sit well with many residents, however.

Many Hawaiians were outraged by Biden’s flippant attitude toward the disaster.

“Hearing Biden talk about his house that had a little fire,” one local resident said after the speech.

“You almost lost your cat and your Corvette?

“There were children who were incinerated into ash!

“You f–king old man. You vile human being.”

Biden had already stirred up a backlash before he arrived after failing to comment on the fires because he was on vacation.

He was met with angry protesters who waved middle fingers, shouted insults, and held signs that said “no comment” at his motorcade.

“Go home Joe!” they yelled.

Others held up signs that read:

“NO COMMENT.”

“REALLY $7.”

“ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.”

“FJB.”

“Where has the president been?“ said Dennis Mullen.

WATCH:

VIDEO AT LINK..................

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3177 on: August 22, 2023, 06:05:39 PM »
Chances are these "Hawaiians" voted Democrat. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3178 on: August 22, 2023, 07:24:48 PM »
Of course they did.  That is no secert.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3179 on: August 22, 2023, 07:41:52 PM »
Will you go visit your fellow senior citizen when the government locks up their main political rival? If not how will you get your daily fix of Trump events?

I am not worried. Trump isn't going to get locked up... at least not in the way we think of it. I suspect he will be shut out and he will become even more irrelevant as a political leader than he already is. At this point, Trump is literally campaigning on the back of these indictments because he has nothing more to offer.

BTW, grow a sense of humor. The Trump in an orange jumpsuit post is a joke. Rational people don't take it seriously. Why are you? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3180 on: August 22, 2023, 08:39:07 PM »
Hawaii Resident: Biden Is a ‘Vile Human Being’ for Joking about Corvette When ‘There Were Children Who Were Incinerated Into Ash’
SLAY ^ | August 22, 2023 - 12:20 pm | David Hawkins
Posted on 8/22/2023, 2:00:21 PM by Red Badger

Democrat President Joe Biden has provoked a severe backlash from Hawaii’s residents after he cracked jokes and talked about himself while visiting Maui on Monday.

Biden did not get a warm welcome when he visited Hawaii to look at the damage from the Maui wildfires.

At least 114 people died but the true total will be many more when all the dead are counted.

Almost 1000 people are still unaccounted for, according to authorities.

Biden gave a speech during his visit where he cracked jokes and told rambling stories about himself.

At one point, he compared the devastating wildfires to a small kitchen fire in his house several years ago.

He then joked that he almost lost his Corvette in the minor fire.

That did not sit well with many residents, however.

Many Hawaiians were outraged by Biden’s flippant attitude toward the disaster.

“Hearing Biden talk about his house that had a little fire,” one local resident said after the speech.

“You almost lost your cat and your Corvette?

“There were children who were incinerated into ash!

“You f–king old man. You vile human being.”

Biden had already stirred up a backlash before he arrived after failing to comment on the fires because he was on vacation.

He was met with angry protesters who waved middle fingers, shouted insults, and held signs that said “no comment” at his motorcade.

“Go home Joe!” they yelled.

Others held up signs that read:

“NO COMMENT.”

“REALLY $7.”

“ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.”

“FJB.”

“Where has the president been?“ said Dennis Mullen.

WATCH:

VIDEO AT LINK..................

He should skipped Maui and gone straight to next weeklong vacation at Tahoe. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3181 on: August 22, 2023, 08:44:45 PM »

Hawaiian is an ethnic group.  But yes, Hawaii is the bluest state in the country.  It's a generational thing.  Not much independent thought.  Just a bunch of bots voting blue because that's how they are raised and conditioned to vote.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3182 on: August 22, 2023, 09:00:12 PM »
Gas Prices Rise to $7 at Florida Station
BY ANNA SKINNER ON 8/22/23
https://www.newsweek.com/gas-spikes-nearly-seven-dollars-florida-1821693

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3183 on: August 22, 2023, 09:05:46 PM »
He has spent half is term on vacation.  And he is barely working when he isn't on vacation. 

Biden Departs For Second Week-Long Vacation In One Month
DIANA GLEBOVA
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
August 18, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/18/biden-departs-second-week-long-vacation-one-month/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3184 on: August 23, 2023, 11:14:35 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3185 on: August 23, 2023, 06:47:52 PM »
Biden takes two-week break as vacation time outstrips Trump, Obama, Bush
By Mark Moore
August 22, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/bidens-vacation-time-outstrips-trump-obama-bush-after-trip/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3186 on: August 23, 2023, 06:55:37 PM »
Biden takes two-week break as vacation time outstrips Trump, Obama, Bush
By Mark Moore
August 22, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/bidens-vacation-time-outstrips-trump-obama-bush-after-trip/

::)

He's a complete Scumbag Khvnt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3189 on: August 25, 2023, 02:47:25 PM »
Gas Prices Rise to $7 at Florida Station
BY ANNA SKINNER ON 8/22/23
https://www.newsweek.com/gas-spikes-nearly-seven-dollars-florida-1821693
Ouch, I felt like I got raped at $5.59/gal
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3190 on: August 25, 2023, 02:56:33 PM »
Ouch, I felt like I got raped at $5.59/gal

FYI, this was the rounded up price for premium gas there. 'On Monday, a Shell station in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, had priced a gallon of premium gas at nearly $7, local news channel CBS12 reported. The gas station priced a gallon of premium gas at $6.49, well above the local average of $4.69. Even unleaded gasoline was more than a dollar higher per gallon at $4.99 than the national average.

Just checked and the current price of premium gas at Costco in Palm Beach Gardens is considerably less at $3.89 per gal. https://www.gasbuddy.com/station/82617

Premium gas today in West Linn, OR at the Chevron station where I buy gas is $5.29 a gal. Regular is $4.89 which is the same price it was on August 6th when I bought gas there. So far I am down about 1/4 tank which on my car is 2.7 gal. So over the past three weeks driving my car cost me $13... at this rate, I will soon be broke! LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3191 on: August 25, 2023, 04:15:11 PM »
You know damn well everything is far worse now.

FYI, this was the rounded up price for premium gas there. 'On Monday, a Shell station in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, had priced a gallon of premium gas at nearly $7, local news channel CBS12 reported. The gas station priced a gallon of premium gas at $6.49, well above the local average of $4.69. Even unleaded gasoline was more than a dollar higher per gallon at $4.99 than the national average.

Just checked and the current price of premium gas at Costco in Palm Beach Gardens is considerably less at $3.89 per gal. https://www.gasbuddy.com/station/82617

Premium gas today in West Linn, OR at the Chevron station where I buy gas is $5.29 a gal. Regular is $4.89 which is the same price it was on August 6th when I bought gas there. So far I am down about 1/4 tank which on my car is 2.7 gal. So over the past three weeks driving my car cost me $13... at this rate, I will soon be broke! LOL!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3192 on: August 25, 2023, 07:49:10 PM »
These are soup lines with a changed name...

"Biden's food stamp expansion linked to 15% jump in grocery prices, study says"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-food-stamp-expansion-jump-grocery-prices-study

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3193 on: August 26, 2023, 08:21:17 AM »

Well that makes everything so much better!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3194 on: August 26, 2023, 06:59:57 PM »
Well that makes everything so much better!

It does. I'd rather pay $3.80 a gallon for gas than $7.00 - correction - almost $7.00.

Look, I grew up in Southern California, I learned to drive when I was 15 on the Ventura Freeway. We lived in the Valley. My dad's work was mostly in Beverly Hills. Back then it took more than a half hour to get from our house to Santa Monica beach on old Sepulveda before there was a Sepulveda freeway. No doubt today, it is not only the distance people drive but the hours they spend in traffic jams that burn up the expensive gasoline. If I lived there now, I'd be pissed about the high prices too.

So, forgive me. I only drive a few miles each week. It is ludicrous for me to complain about the price of gas since I barely use it. If you are lucky, you'll be retired someday too, and you can enjoy not spending half your income filling your car with fuel. Of course, by then gasoline combustion engines will be ancient history which makes all this a moot point. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3195 on: August 26, 2023, 11:58:50 PM »
Biden’s Staffers Quietly Met with Jack Smith’s Aides Shortly Before Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case

Joe Biden’s White House Counsel’s office quietly met with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s aides just weeks before Trump was indicted in the classified documents case.

According to visitor logs reviewed by the New York Post, Jay Bratt, a prosecutor on Jack Smith’s massive team, met with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for Biden’s White House Counsel’s office on March 31, 2023.

The special counsel’s prosecutor met with Biden’s staffers just days after Obama-appointed judge Beryl Howell ordered Trump’s lawyer to testify before the grand jury.

Judge Howell flipped Trump’s own lawyer Eric Corcoran into a witness when she obliterated Trump’s attorney-client privilege in a ruling.

Jack Smith indicted President Trump weeks later on 37 charges related to classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

This is more evidence that Joe Biden is coordinating with prosecutors to lock up his main political rival Donald Trump – in the middle of an election!

The New York Post reported:

The White House counsel’s office met with a top aide to Special Counsel Jack Smith just weeks before he brought charges against former President Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents — raising serious concerns about coordinated legal efforts aimed at President Biden’s likely opponent in 2024.

Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel’s office, White House visitor logs show.

They were joined in the 10 a.m. meeting by Danielle Ray, an FBI agent in the Washington field office.

Nine weeks later, Trump was indicted by Smith’s office on June 8, 2023.

Bratt, 63, also met with Saba at the White House in November 2021, when Trump was mired in negotiations with the National Archives, who were demanding the return of presidential records from his Mar-a-Lago estate before a formal investigation had not yet been opened.
Jack Smith indicted Trump on 37 federal counts in Miami in June.

Trump was charged with 31 counts of willful retention of national defense information and 6 other process crimes stemming from his conversations with his lawyer.

Walt Nauta, a Mar-a-Lago aide, was indicted along with President Trump as a co-conspirator.

Last month Jack Smith hit Trump with 3 additional charges in the investigation into classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

The superseding indictment, filed in the Southern District of Florida, claims Trump was part of a scheme to delete security footage from Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/wow-bidens-staffers-quietly-met-jack-smiths-aides/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=wow-bidens-staffers-quietly-met-jack-smiths-aides&fbclid=PAAaZwHyMKkyJA3zQOwf6qOf7xcY7h4x5wJALi_2A2hUNbX4av9RV0pzBNazw_aem_AaNewizYQ1qW1M0W96WXc-UxlKSvt5PypVCFgrJPrlD-mYhU5s-9qD_W0fhm-gjkw8k

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3196 on: August 27, 2023, 02:59:02 AM »
No kidding you don’t say ?   

Biden’s Staffers Quietly Met with Jack Smith’s Aides Shortly Before Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case

Joe Biden’s White House Counsel’s office quietly met with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s aides just weeks before Trump was indicted in the classified documents case.

According to visitor logs reviewed by the New York Post, Jay Bratt, a prosecutor on Jack Smith’s massive team, met with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for Biden’s White House Counsel’s office on March 31, 2023.

The special counsel’s prosecutor met with Biden’s staffers just days after Obama-appointed judge Beryl Howell ordered Trump’s lawyer to testify before the grand jury.

Judge Howell flipped Trump’s own lawyer Eric Corcoran into a witness when she obliterated Trump’s attorney-client privilege in a ruling.

Jack Smith indicted President Trump weeks later on 37 charges related to classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

This is more evidence that Joe Biden is coordinating with prosecutors to lock up his main political rival Donald Trump – in the middle of an election!

The New York Post reported:

The White House counsel’s office met with a top aide to Special Counsel Jack Smith just weeks before he brought charges against former President Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents — raising serious concerns about coordinated legal efforts aimed at President Biden’s likely opponent in 2024.

Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel’s office, White House visitor logs show.

They were joined in the 10 a.m. meeting by Danielle Ray, an FBI agent in the Washington field office.

Nine weeks later, Trump was indicted by Smith’s office on June 8, 2023.

Bratt, 63, also met with Saba at the White House in November 2021, when Trump was mired in negotiations with the National Archives, who were demanding the return of presidential records from his Mar-a-Lago estate before a formal investigation had not yet been opened.
Jack Smith indicted Trump on 37 federal counts in Miami in June.

Trump was charged with 31 counts of willful retention of national defense information and 6 other process crimes stemming from his conversations with his lawyer.

Walt Nauta, a Mar-a-Lago aide, was indicted along with President Trump as a co-conspirator.

Last month Jack Smith hit Trump with 3 additional charges in the investigation into classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

The superseding indictment, filed in the Southern District of Florida, claims Trump was part of a scheme to delete security footage from Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/wow-bidens-staffers-quietly-met-jack-smiths-aides/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=wow-bidens-staffers-quietly-met-jack-smiths-aides&fbclid=PAAaZwHyMKkyJA3zQOwf6qOf7xcY7h4x5wJALi_2A2hUNbX4av9RV0pzBNazw_aem_AaNewizYQ1qW1M0W96WXc-UxlKSvt5PypVCFgrJPrlD-mYhU5s-9qD_W0fhm-gjkw8k

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3197 on: August 28, 2023, 06:35:57 PM »
Fail

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3198 on: August 29, 2023, 12:42:44 PM »
Every monthly jobs, payroll and housing number provided by the govt has been "revised" lower in 2023.

CROOKS

Dems can hand this off in 2024 to the GOP to get all the blame and they won't even see it coming.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/labor-market-implodes-job-openings-crater-prior-data-unexpectedly-revised-sharply-lower

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3199 on: August 29, 2023, 12:48:14 PM »
Every monthly jobs, payroll and housing number provided by the govt has been "revised" lower in 2023.

CROOKS

Dems can hand this off in 2024 to the GOP to get all the blame and they won't even see it coming.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/labor-market-implodes-job-openings-crater-prior-data-unexpectedly-revised-sharply-lower

Bidenomics...