Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196384 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3200 on: August 29, 2023, 05:15:57 PM »
It does. I'd rather pay $3.80 a gallon for gas than $7.00 - correction - almost $7.00.

I'd rather pay $3.80 a gallon than $5.79 like I did today.  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3202 on: August 30, 2023, 07:43:51 AM »
Gold Star Dad: ‘I’m Done Biting My Tongue, Biden Is a Disgrace to This Nation’ – WATCH
Daily Fetched ^ | August 30, 2023 | Jason Walsh
Posted on 8/30/2023, 9:15:52 AM by Red Badger

Gold Star dad and father of a US Marine killed during the terrorist attack at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan exploded at Joe Biden on Tuesday, saying he is a “disgrace to this nation” and has “more American blood” on his hands “than any president in US history.”

Mark Schmitz, the father of Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, who was killed in a bomb blast on Aug. 26, 2021, during a military evacuation at the Kabul airport, participated in a roundtable discussion before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

“Not a single person has been held accountable,” Schmitz said. “Our so-called leader can’t seem to even utter their names in public, not even once.”

“You are a disgrace to this nation,” the father continued.

“You have no business having ultimate command over our military, and I regret not saying that to your face when I had the opportunity in Dover. I felt it more important to bite my tongue, but I also had more important things on my mind at that time, like receiving my son’s lifeless body stateside.”

“While I stood there on the tarmac watching you check your watch over and over again, all I wanted to do was shout out, ‘It’s 2 —-ing 30, —hole.’ But out of respect for the other grieving families, I bit my tongue once again. Well, as you can probably tell by now, I’m done biting my tongue. You, sir, stole their lives, their futures, their dreams and have ripped apart 13 families. You cannot even man up and admit that.”

The Gold Star dad said Biden had “more American blood” on his hands “than any president in US history, and demanded investigations into Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and Secretary of State Antony Blinken “for their involvement in intentionally leaving Bagram [Air Base] and all of its assets by knowingly aiding known terrorists, all while abandoning US civilians and allied partners.”

VIDEO AT LINK.................

“In closing, Mr. Biden, Secretary Austin, Secretary Blinken, if trusting and supporting our military is too difficult for you, then I suggest you pack your s— and enjoy your retirement,” the Gold Star dad said.

“Because from where I sit on my perch, the noose around your doubled-down notion that this was an extraordinary success looks like it’s tightening a little bit more each and every day.”

The Gold Star families slammed the administration for decision-making in the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Kelly Barnett, the mother of Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, said, “They knew this was going to happen, or it was part of their plan. They were too busy shaking hands with the Taliban, cleaning up, and making sure we left it clean and tidy for the Taliban to worry about giving our snipers the OK to make it all OK.”

Gen. Mark Milley — the Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman- released a statement in which he said the US owes Gold Star families “everything.”

“We owe them transparency, we owe them honesty, we owe them accountability. We owe them the truth about what happened to their loved ones,” Milley told Fox News.

Milley addressed the claims from Gold Star families.

“I trust the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps did the best they could in briefing the families who had loved ones killed at Abbey Gate. I believe the briefers gave every piece of information that they could. If there were issues with that, we need to take whatever corrective action is necessary,” he said. “And our hearts go out to those families.”

He continued”

“This is a personal thing for all of us in uniform. We don’t like what happened in Afghanistan. We don’t like the outcome of Afghanistan. We owe it to the families to take care of them. Their sacrifices were not in vain.”

He then added that for those who served in the mission, “the cost in blood was high, but every single one of us who served in Afghanistan should hold our heads high.”

“Each served with skill, dedication, and honor. For two decades, our nation was not attacked from Afghanistan – that was our mission, and each one can be rightly proud of their service,” he continued.

The Pentagon released a statement expressing “our deepest condolences to the Gold Star Families who lost loved ones during the tragic bombing at Abbey Gate.”

“We are forever grateful for their service, sacrifice, and committed efforts during the evacuation operations. We also commend the historic and monumental efforts of all our service men and women who served honorably during the withdrawal period from Afghanistan,” the statement reads.

The statement went on to say the US Central Command conducted a “comprehensive, credible and definitive” investigation into the attack.

“As then CENTCOM commander Gen. McKenzie highlighted, ‘The volume of evidence collected, the testimony of more than 100 people, the analysis of experts, the findings of fact, and the conclusions of the team based upon evidence gives a compelling and truthful examination of the event.’ US military commanders on the ground in Afghanistan made the best decisions and provided their best military advice based on what was known at the time, and leaders took appropriate action in response to reported threat streams. From the investigation at the tactical level, the Abbey Gate attack was not preventable without degrading the mission to maximize the number of evacuees, and the leaders on the ground followed the proper measures and procedures.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3203 on: August 30, 2023, 08:18:16 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3204 on: August 30, 2023, 08:34:08 AM »
US Q2 GDP Revised Sharply Downwards To 2.1% (We Got Trouble In Potomac City!)
Confounded Interest ^ | 08/30/2023 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 8/30/2023, 11:20:35 AM by Kaiser8408a

Bidenomics has a new themesong! We got trouble in Potomac City (aka, Washington DC). US Q2 GDP was revised sharply downwards to 2.1% QoQ. Much lower than the expected 2.4% QoQ.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the second quarter of 2023, according to the “second” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 2.0 percent.

The GDP estimate released today is based on more complete source data than were available for the “advance” estimate issued last month. In the advance estimate, the increase in real GDP was 2.4 percent (refer to “Updates to GDP”). The updated estimates primarily reflected downward revisions to private inventory investment and nonresidential fixed investment that were partly offset by an upward revision to state and local government spending.

The increase in real GDP reflected increases in consumer spending, nonresidential fixed investment, state and local government spending, and federal government spending that were partly offset by decreases in exports, residential fixed investment, and private inventory investment. Imports, which are a subtraction in the calculation of GDP, decreased.

The revision according to the BEA, “reflected a smaller decrease in inventory investment and an acceleration in business investment. These movements were partly offset by a downturn in exports and decelerations in consumer spending and federal government spending. Imports turned down.” In short, everything was uglier,

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3205 on: August 30, 2023, 12:23:24 PM »
US Q2 GDP Revised Sharply Downwards To 2.1% (We Got Trouble In Potomac City!)
Confounded Interest ^ | 08/30/2023 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 8/30/2023, 11:20:35 AM by Kaiser8408a

Bidenomics has a new themesong! We got trouble in Potomac City (aka, Washington DC). US Q2 GDP was revised sharply downwards to 2.1% QoQ. Much lower than the expected 2.4% QoQ.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the second quarter of 2023, according to the “second” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 2.0 percent.

The GDP estimate released today is based on more complete source data than were available for the “advance” estimate issued last month. In the advance estimate, the increase in real GDP was 2.4 percent (refer to “Updates to GDP”). The updated estimates primarily reflected downward revisions to private inventory investment and nonresidential fixed investment that were partly offset by an upward revision to state and local government spending.

The increase in real GDP reflected increases in consumer spending, nonresidential fixed investment, state and local government spending, and federal government spending that were partly offset by decreases in exports, residential fixed investment, and private inventory investment. Imports, which are a subtraction in the calculation of GDP, decreased.

The revision according to the BEA, “reflected a smaller decrease in inventory investment and an acceleration in business investment. These movements were partly offset by a downturn in exports and decelerations in consumer spending and federal government spending. Imports turned down.” In short, everything was uglier,

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

October is going to be interesting this year.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3207 on: August 31, 2023, 09:42:43 AM »
Report: Hunter Biden’s Firm and Vice President Biden’s Office Exchanged Over 1,000 Emails
American Greatness ^ | August 31, 2023 | By Eric Lendrum
Posted on 8/31/2023, 11:37:06 AM by Red Badger

New records released by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) reveal that Hunter Biden’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, exchanged over 1,000 emails with the office of then-Vice President Joe Biden during the Obama Administration.

As the New York Post reports, the records were released by NARA on Wednesday after a request from the conservative legal advocacy group America First Legal (AFL). At least 861 emails were sent or received by the Office of the Vice President during the period of time between January of 2011 and December of 2013, and over 200 more emails remain hidden due to the Biden White House citing executive privilege.

“Release would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors,” NARA claimed in its statement responding to AFL.

The emails that were released show that Rosemont Seneca was given direct lines of communication to Joe Biden’s office, and were often given crucial information regarding various White House social events in order to seek audiences with government officials. Among the information shared with Hunter’s business partners were White House guest lists, seating arrangements, and guest biographies for numerous official events, such as the 2012 United Kingdom State Dinner, the 2013 Turkey State Luncheon, and the 2014 France State Dinner.

In one such example, lobbyist Doug Davenport frantically begged for a last-minute ticket to the 2013 White House Christmas tour.

“Hey guys……I am in a bad spot. I have a guy from Apple who is dying to take his 4 colleagues on a REGULAR WH Tour…see the tree, etc…..this Friday,” Davenport’s email reads. “I know it is WAY short notice, but I would owe you my life if you could tell me any way possible to get my hands on some public tour tix for this Friday? Or am I just way out of line???”

Hunter’s business partner Eric Schwerin then forwards the email and asks a Rosemont Seneca employee to “check with our friends over there” and get Davenport and his colleagues to “the front of the line.”

This report comes after additional reporting confirmed that Joe Biden used at least three secret email addresses as vice president, using them to communicate with Hunter and his business partners to discuss Hunter’s foreign business dealings. Joe Biden has repeatedly, and sometimes aggressively, denied any involvement with or knowledge of his son’s overseas business deals, a claim which has been debunked with mounting evidence in recent months.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3209 on: August 31, 2023, 09:57:45 AM »
Bidenomics

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3212 on: August 31, 2023, 02:13:17 PM »
Biden marks 2nd anniversary of botched Afghan withdrawal, touts it as 'one of the largest airlifts in history'
President Biden's statement did not mention the 13 service members who died defending the Kabul airport
By Anders Hagstrom Fox News
Published August 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-marks-2nd-anniversary-botched-afghan-withdrawal-touts-one-largest-airlifts-history

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3213 on: September 01, 2023, 07:01:11 AM »
Biden to Send Maui Less than One-Tenth of One Percent of What He Wants to Send Ukraine
Breitbart ^
Posted on 9/1/2023, 8:10:18 AM by Tench_Coxe

President Joe Biden is asking Congress to approve $24 billion more in aid for Ukraine, which would bring the total amount of U.S. taxpayer-funded aid to Ukraine since February 2022 to $135 billion.

In contrast, Biden announced Wednesday that he would send $95 million from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to aid in rebuilding Maui after the nation’s deadliest fire in over a century, which has claimed more than 115 lives, with hundreds still unaccounted for.

The $95 million is less than one-tenth of one percent of the $135 billion that Biden is seeking to spend on aid to Ukraine in a war that has no end in sight.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3215 on: September 01, 2023, 08:21:10 AM »
Biden to Send Maui Less than One-Tenth of One Percent of What He Wants to Send Ukraine
Breitbart ^

President Joe Biden is asking Congress to approve $24 billion more in aid for Ukraine, which would bring the total amount of U.S. taxpayer-funded aid to Ukraine since February 2022 to $135 billion.

In contrast, Biden announced Wednesday that he would send $95 million from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to aid in rebuilding Maui after the nation’s deadliest fire in over a century, which has claimed more than 115 lives, with hundreds still unaccounted for.

The $95 million is less than one-tenth of one percent of the $135 billion that Biden is seeking to spend on aid to Ukraine in a war that has no end in sight.

What a Complete & utter Khvnt of a specimen he is
We can clearly see where his affiliation & commitment lays

I'm waiting on his Ball licker sycophants to pipe up wit their
Due process Bollocks etc & defend their St Pedo Joe.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3216 on: September 01, 2023, 06:38:22 PM »
Breitbart ^

Hunter didn't spend any time setting up pay for play schemes in Maui.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3217 on: September 01, 2023, 06:50:12 PM »
Better than expected jobs report today.  Recession diverted.  I wish I were that senile. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3218 on: September 01, 2023, 07:07:14 PM »
Breitbart ^

He gets his cut from Ukraine. Why spend money on Hawaii when most Hawaiians are still going to vote for him anyway? Last time he got 63%.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3219 on: September 01, 2023, 08:13:28 PM »
Better than expected jobs report today.  Recession diverted.  I wish I were that senile.
Yes, much better....

Hiring unexpectedly picked up in August as employers added 187,000 jobs despite high interest rates and inflation but payroll gains over the summer were revised down sharply.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a separate survey of households, rose from 3.5% to 3.8%, highest since February 2022, the Labor Department said Friday. That's because of a surge of Americans into the labor force, which includes people working and looking for jobs. 

Economists surveyed by Bloomberg had estimated that 168,000 jobs were added.

Yet payroll growth for June and July was revised down by a whopping 110,000, portraying a much weaker picture of employment growth over the summer than previously thought. And job gains in August were expected to be affected by several unusual crosscurrents, making it tough to discern if the latest numbers reflect overall hiring trends or one-offs.

I used to think you were smarter than this. I am now questioning what I was told.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3220 on: September 02, 2023, 06:16:50 AM »
The Libturds voted this  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3223 on: September 04, 2023, 11:18:08 AM »
Slacker-in-chief Biden keeps up record 40% ‘vacation’ pace despite disasters
By Mary Kay Linge and Matthew Sedacca
September 2, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/09/02/slacker-in-chief-biden-keeps-up-record-40-vacay-pace/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3224 on: September 04, 2023, 11:51:53 AM »
Author Of Tell-All Book Says Joe Biden Is Insecure About Being ‘Perceived As Stupid’
JAMES LYNCH
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
September 03, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/03/joe-biden-insecure-perceived-as-stupid-franklin-foer/?pnespid=urhqFzRAaLwbi.fPozrsScLcsRWjBJ4scOXlnuYz8RZmw1PBRajkN6cHhGazG9BphaOgq4iziQ