Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196295 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3225 on: September 05, 2023, 06:53:56 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3227 on: September 05, 2023, 11:36:14 AM »
ANOTHER dire poll for Biden: 73% of Americans say he's too old - including two-thirds of Democrats
There is a 26% gap between those who think Biden, 80, is too old for a second term and those who think Trump, 77, is too old
Also 11% gap for those who think Trump had more accomplishments than Biden
Age has become central to the 2024 race as doubt rises over Biden's fitness
By KATELYN CARALLE, U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED: 4 September 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12479293/ANOTHER-dire-poll-Biden-73-Americans-say-hes-old-including-two-thirds-Democrats.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3228 on: September 05, 2023, 11:50:00 AM »
ANOTHER dire poll for Biden: 73% of Americans say he's too old - including two-thirds of Democrats
There is a 26% gap between those who think Biden, 80, is too old for a second term and those who think Trump, 77, is too old
Also 11% gap for those who think Trump had more accomplishments than Biden
Age has become central to the 2024 race as doubt rises over Biden's fitness
By KATELYN CARALLE, U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED: 4 September 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12479293/ANOTHER-dire-poll-Biden-73-Americans-say-hes-old-including-two-thirds-Democrats.html

Its not his age!   Its his disgusting and failed policies! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3230 on: September 05, 2023, 07:29:30 PM »
Its not his age!   Its his disgusting and failed policies!

And the fact he can barely speak and walk.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3231 on: September 06, 2023, 04:48:01 AM »
Biden Rages That Staff Treats Him Like a Child, New Book Claims: ‘Was John Kennedy Ever Babied Like That?’
New York Post ^ | Sep. 5, 2023 | Caitlin Doornbos
Posted on 9/5/2023, 10:12:38 PM

Despite his status as the nation’s oldest president in history, Joe Biden feels he is “babied” by his staff, setting off the 80-year-old’s Irish temper, according to a new book peeling back the inner workings of the White House.

The gaffe-prone president’s staff regularly scrambles to mop up the messes Biden makes with off-script comments, but the efforts are not always appreciated, according to Franklin Foer’s “The Last Politician,” which went on sale Tuesday.

That tension came to a head in the early days of Russia’s war on Ukraine when Biden, through excitement, bombed what otherwise would have been a triumphant speech supporting Kyiv, Foer writes. The March speech was critically important to Biden. Chief of the Joint Staff Gen. Mark Milley had “egged the president on” as he drafted it, according to the book by the Atlantic staff writer and the former editor of the New Republic.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3232 on: September 06, 2023, 05:22:26 AM »
Biden Rages That Staff Treats Him Like a Child, New Book Claims: ‘Was John Kennedy Ever Babied Like That?’
New York Post ^ | Sep. 5, 2023 | Caitlin Doornbos
Posted on 9/5/2023, 10:12:38 PM

Despite his status as the nation’s oldest president in history, Joe Biden feels he is “babied” by his staff, setting off the 80-year-old’s Irish temper, according to a new book peeling back the inner workings of the White House.

The gaffe-prone president’s staff regularly scrambles to mop up the messes Biden makes with off-script comments, but the efforts are not always appreciated, according to Franklin Foer’s “The Last Politician,” which went on sale Tuesday.

That tension came to a head in the early days of Russia’s war on Ukraine when Biden, through excitement, bombed what otherwise would have been a triumphant speech supporting Kyiv, Foer writes. The March speech was critically important to Biden. Chief of the Joint Staff Gen. Mark Milley had “egged the president on” as he drafted it, according to the book by the Atlantic staff writer and the former editor of the New Republic.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Should be in a rest home. Right now Jimmy Carter would be a more competent President....as in 98 year old, in hospice Jimmy Carter.

Carter was a poor POTUS but a whole different quality of person compared to the sleepy one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3233 on: September 06, 2023, 09:55:18 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3234 on: September 06, 2023, 10:06:43 AM »
COVID-exposed Joe Biden goes maskless in front of hero at Medal of Honor ceremony
Hotair ^ | 09/06/2023 | Jazz Shaw
Posted on 9/6/2023, 1:04:40 PM by SeekAndFind

President Joe Biden presents retired Army Capt. Larry Taylor with the Medal of Honor. September 5, 2023

A long overdue ceremony was held yesterday for retired Army Captain Larry Taylor, a Vietnam war veteran who earned the Medal of Honor. He received his award yesterday from President Joe Biden, but as with most normal functions of the White House during this presidency, the event didn’t go off without a few hitches and controversies. The first of these was the fact that First Lady Jill Biden tested positive for COVID yesterday for the third time, despite having received all of the vaccinations available to her. Joe Biden has tested negative thus far.

Shortly before the event, KJP said during a press conference that Joe would be wearing a mask anyway while indoors or near other people unless he was speaking, eating, or drinking. And he did show up to Taylor’s ceremony wearing a mask. But he took it off while giving some opening remarks and left it off even when placing the medal around the 81-year-old hero’s neck, leaning only inches away from his face. (NY Post)

President Biden remained maskless Tuesday in front of an 81-year-old vet while awarding him the Medal of Honor — flouting COVID-19 rules that the White House had just said Biden would follow.

Biden, 80 — whose wife Jill tested positive for the deadly virus Monday — removed his black KN-95-style mask during a prayer at the ceremony for retired Army Capt. Larry Taylor in the White House East Room, ahead of the president’s remarks from a lectern recounting the elderly honoree’s heroism in the Vietnam War…

After giving his speech, Biden failed to put the mask back on as he approached Taylor and stood roughly 6 inches from him for about four minutes as the citation for Taylor’s award was read aloud.

It should go without saying that both of these men are considered to be at elevated risk from COVID since they are both in their 80s. It would be a cruel bit of irony indeed for Captain Taylor to wait all of this time to receive the recognition he richly deserved, only to catch the ‘Rona from his Commander-in-Chief.

So was this an example of Joe Biden simply flaunting the rules that his own White House has established? Or did he just lose the plot (again) and forget about the masking guidelines in the middle of the ceremony? Personally, I’m leaning toward the latter explanation because of what happened next. Once the reading of Captain Taylor’s exploits was complete and the medal had been presented, it was time for the recitation of the prayer. But Biden simply wandered away and walked out of Taylor’s ceremony before it was complete.

Military veterans slammed Biden afterward, arguing that the commander-in-chief showed a startling lack of respect.

“Pardon my French…But what a f—ing idiot. The continuous lack of respect Biden has for anyone is appalling. Hawaii, Service members, active shooter victims, the list goes on,” former Navy SEAL and podcast host Shawn Ryan tweeted after the president’s hasty exit.

“At least he didn’t check his watch this time,” Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-Texas), an Army veteran, snarked on X, formerly known as Twitter.

While I agree that it was a serious lack of respect at a hugely important moment in that veteran’s long life, I’m still wrestling with the same question. Was this an intentional lack of respect? Or had Biden simply mentally checked out yet again? The ceremony was taking place at roughly 3:30 in the afternoon, so it might not have been a full-blown episode of “sundowning.” But it was later in the day and Joe tends to do worse as the day wears on.

I’m also curious how Biden managed to walk out of the event entirely without someone taking his arm and guiding him back to stick around for the prayer. Don’t they pretty much always have someone on hand to guide him around these days? This was either a serious oversight by his staff or someone was setting him up for another round of public humiliation and criticism. Then again, Dr. Jill is currently in Delaware fighting off the ‘Rona and she’s typically the one making most of the decisions behind the scenes, or so I assume. Perhaps her absence has just left Joe stranded at sea without a rudder. We may never know.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3235 on: September 08, 2023, 08:45:11 AM »
New CNN poll: Dem buyers' remorse on Biden is real -- and spectacular
ED MORRISSEY September 07, 2023
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/09/07/new-cnn-poll-dem-buyers-remorse-on-biden-is-real-and-spectacular-n576372

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3236 on: September 08, 2023, 08:50:16 AM »
"Putin Price hike" or "Bidenomics"?

Gasoline Prices Hit Highest Seasonal Level in Over 10 Years
By Tom Ozimek
9/6/2023
https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/gasoline-prices-hit-highest-seasonal-level-in-over-10-years-5486562?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3237 on: September 08, 2023, 10:35:10 AM »

By Tom Ozimek
9/6/2023
https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/gasoline-prices-hit-highest-seasonal-level-in-over-10-years-5486562?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

That pedo fag Biden has not said a word about this. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3238 on: September 08, 2023, 10:39:09 AM »

By Tom Ozimek
9/6/2023

(notice once again the usual Biden trope of trying to connect with the "little man")

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3239 on: September 08, 2023, 12:00:51 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3241 on: September 08, 2023, 01:56:02 PM »
That pedo fag Biden has not said a word about this.

Should not be a problem for you, somewhere around 40% of the folks who live in the Bronx, own a car. People who commuted to work in New York City in 2021, 32% use the subway, 30% drive alone, 12% take the bus, 10% walk to work, 4% travel by commuter rail, 5.6% carpool, 3.1% use a taxi, 1.7% ride their bicycle to work, and 0.4% travel by ferry.[16] 54% of households in New York City do not own a car, and rely on public transportation.

Think electric. Nine states plan to ban gas-powered car sales, one of them is New York. The rules that states are adopting specify that only zero-emission vehicles — including electric vehicles and some plug-in hybrids — can be sold beginning with the 2035 model year. People who hang on to their obsolete gas powered relics may continue to drive them for now, but dealerships will not be able to sell them.

Not only is gasoline expensive, it might be hard to find gas stations that sell it as more and more turn to electric charging stations. More than 100,000 public chargers will become available for all EVs, and include: Tesla, for the first time, will open a portion of its U.S. Supercharger and Destination Charger network to non-Tesla EVs, making at least 7,500 chargers available for all EVs by the end of 2024. The New York Power Authority announced that the number of chargers in its high-speed EVolve NY network has reached more than 120 at 32 sites along major travel corridors.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3242 on: September 09, 2023, 05:43:59 AM »
Should not be a problem for you, somewhere around 40% of the folks who live in the Bronx, own a car. People who commuted to work in New York City in 2021, 32% use the subway, 30% drive alone, 12% take the bus, 10% walk to work, 4% travel by commuter rail, 5.6% carpool, 3.1% use a taxi, 1.7% ride their bicycle to work, and 0.4% travel by ferry.[16] 54% of households in New York City do not own a car, and rely on public transportation.

Think electric. Nine states plan to ban gas-powered car sales, one of them is New York. The rules that states are adopting specify that only zero-emission vehicles — including electric vehicles and some plug-in hybrids — can be sold beginning with the 2035 model year. People who hang on to their obsolete gas powered relics may continue to drive them for now, but dealerships will not be able to sell them.

Not only is gasoline expensive, it might be hard to find gas stations that sell it as more and more turn to electric charging stations. More than 100,000 public chargers will become available for all EVs, and include: Tesla, for the first time, will open a portion of its U.S. Supercharger and Destination Charger network to non-Tesla EVs, making at least 7,500 chargers available for all EVs by the end of 2024. The New York Power Authority announced that the number of chargers in its high-speed EVolve NY network has reached more than 120 at 32 sites along major travel corridors.

Come on Prime - Pls wake up !!!
The electric car isn't the way forwards certainly not as they are now ,
Its just yet another Con to trick the Clowns 🤡  & Sheep 🐑 like.

In probably less than 10yrs they'll be pushing something like hydrogen powered
Vehicles .

They did the same con trick with diesels in the early 2000s , they pushed & promoted
Them like they were the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Pls stop falling / believing every con trick & lie they push out.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3243 on: September 09, 2023, 09:25:48 AM »
PEDO will get 90+million votes this time...

amazing how you fools still believe elections are fair...LOL

just keep complaining online about it though.. that will change things for sure

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3244 on: September 09, 2023, 10:16:26 AM »
PEDO will get 90+million votes this time...

amazing how you fools still believe elections are fair...LOL

just keep complaining online about it though.. that will change things for sure

I'm convinced IF MSM / Fuckboi / Gates /CDC / WHO etc
Said Father Christmas / wrestling / Moon Landings  ??? & Elephants can fly
There's some on here how would Definitely Believe Them.

That's who far Gone They are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3245 on: September 09, 2023, 03:57:20 PM »

Come on Prime - Pls wake up !!!
The electric car isn't the way forwards certainly not as they are now ,
Its just yet another Con to trick the Clowns 🤡  & Sheep 🐑 like.

In probably less than 10yrs they'll be pushing something like hydrogen powered
Vehicles .

They did the same con trick with diesels in the early 2000s , they pushed & promoted
Them like they were the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Pls stop falling / believing every con trick & lie they push out.

When I buy and electric vehicle, you can tell to stop falling for that.

Warning, don't hold your breath waiting for me to do this. My current car with a gasoline engine which I bought new in 2016 has slightly over 30,000 miles on it 7 1/2 years later. Historically, I don't trade in a vehicle on a new one until it has at least 100,000. miles and only then if the technology has improved enough to make it worthwhile.

My previous car was a 2004 Mazda 6 V-6 station wagon which I bought new. It had a little less than 100,000 miles and was in excellent condition. I could have driven it for at least another 12 years. I traded it in for a loaded 2016 Mazda CX3 Grand Touring  because of the improvements in safety technology. The car practically drives itself. LOL!

Who are they? It makes me laugh when people say "they" like there is some grand conspiracy against all of us by an unnamed source.

I once had a 1983 Peugeot 505 STI with a diesel engine. If I remember correctly, diesel fuel was less expensive than gas.  Diesel engines are more fuel efficient, plus maintenance was less frequent, although more expensive... especially on Peugeots because not many mechanics worked on them and parts were more costly and harder to get. It is rare to see a Peugeot around here today because France stopped exporting them to the U.S. in 1991 due to our more stringent regulations.

Hmm, I just discovered that Peugeot will resume importing to the U.S. in 2026. I loved my Peugeot. Maybe I will trade in the Mazda on a Peugeot 2008 GT. The current top model with the most horsepower and the longest range (which isn't very long) using my build priced out at €41,050 RRSP or $43,939.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3246 on: September 10, 2023, 10:58:13 AM »
The only way electric cars work is if only 10% of the population owns them. Problem is there are a lot of people that think they are not going to be in the 90% of neo-serfs that don't, and they vote blue. You have to decide if the culling will be economic or something more dastardly also.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3247 on: September 10, 2023, 11:17:57 AM »
Electric cars are environmental disasters

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3248 on: September 10, 2023, 12:03:44 PM »
Electric cars are environmental disasters

Not disagreeing with you because it is too soon to know, one way or the other. But, will you please help me out by elaborating on why you believe EV's are environmental disasters. Thanks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3249 on: September 10, 2023, 12:36:28 PM »
Not disagreeing with you because it is too soon to know, one way or the other. But, will you please help me out by elaborating on why you believe EV's are environmental disasters. Thanks.

This sums it up better than I can…

https://www.prageru.com/video/are-electric-cars-really-green?utm_source=app&utm_medium=share
I thought you'd like this video from PragerU.