Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196243 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3250 on: September 10, 2023, 02:27:06 PM »
This sums it up better than I can…

https://www.prageru.com/video/are-electric-cars-really-green?utm_source=app&utm_medium=share
I thought you'd like this video from PragerU.

Thanks for posting Lomborg’s video. It is good to know what the opposition to EVs and climate change believes and broadcasts.

I think you mean Bjørn Lomborg sums it up better than you can. I found this video and his views interesting. Although I also recognize that this is just one person's beliefs.

He emphasized electricity produced by coal. I believe the U.S. is moving away from coal because of its impact on the environment. There are lots of resources used to produce electricity. Multiple states have proposed or adopted restrictions and bans on coal production. In 2022 19% of electricity in the U.S. was produced using coal.

I am not going to run out and purchase an EV, but if I were, I would look at all sides. Like most folks, my first consideration is how it would affect my finances and is it a necessity, a whim, and a needless expense. At this point in time, it is illogical for me to trade in my car on an EV.

Many of Lomborg’s views on global warming contradict the scientific consensus on climate change. He claims that the negative impacts are overstated. Lomborg’s book The Skeptical Environmentalist, is controversial. He was formally accused of scientific misconduct over the book.

His other videos include, Climate Change: What's So Alarming? And Is Climate Change Our Biggest Problem?

Are any of Prageru’s videos not right biased? You do have a knack for finding media that supports your forgone conclusions.
https://www.prageru.com/series/5-minute-videos?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0vWnBhC6ARIsAJpJM6eJU_dk8WBKWGnL5CL8MWb6sAImXLuYr6mxbNJKzSeKdJF0kli0kWMaAi3tEALw_wcB

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3251 on: September 10, 2023, 03:48:06 PM »
Thanks for posting Lomborg’s video. It is good to know what the opposition to EVs and climate change believes and broadcasts.

I think you mean Bjørn Lomborg sums it up better than you can. I found this video and his views interesting. Although I also recognize that this is just one person's beliefs.

He emphasized electricity produced by coal. I believe the U.S. is moving away from coal because of its impact on the environment. There are lots of resources used to produce electricity. Multiple states have proposed or adopted restrictions and bans on coal production. In 2022 19% of electricity in the U.S. was produced using coal.

I am not going to run out and purchase an EV, but if I were, I would look at all sides. Like most folks, my first consideration is how it would affect my finances and is it a necessity, a whim, and a needless expense. At this point in time, it is illogical for me to trade in my car on an EV.

Many of Lomborg’s views on global warming contradict the scientific consensus on climate change. He claims that the negative impacts are overstated. Lomborg’s book The Skeptical Environmentalist, is controversial. He was formally accused of scientific misconduct over the book.

His other videos include, Climate Change: What's So Alarming? And Is Climate Change Our Biggest Problem?

Are any of Prageru’s videos not right biased? You do have a knack for finding media that supports your forgone conclusions.
https://www.prageru.com/series/5-minute-videos?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0vWnBhC6ARIsAJpJM6eJU_dk8WBKWGnL5CL8MWb6sAImXLuYr6mxbNJKzSeKdJF0kli0kWMaAi3tEALw_wcB

This is nothing knew and I know you would say some stupid shit. Let me ask you? Do you even have a lick of deductive reasoning or common sense because it sure as hell seems like you just blindly follow anything the left tells you. Do you actually think that’s the only think I’ve researched on fake “global warming” or climate control.

I don’t even think you watched it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3252 on: September 10, 2023, 04:41:35 PM »
This is nothing knew and I know you would say some stupid shit. Let me ask you? Do you even have a lick of deductive reasoning or common sense because it sure as hell seems like you just blindly follow anything the left tells you. Do you actually think that’s the only think I’ve researched on fake “global warming” or climate control.

I don’t even think you watched it

Coach, I thanked you for providing me the link, which I did watch BTW. A simple response, such as "you're welcome," would have sufficed.

What exactly did I say that you think is ‘stupid shit?’ What is nothing knew? Weren't we discussing EV cars? How did you go from that to your research on global warming. What am I blindly following here? Is it that coal production is going down? Because if it isn't why are so many states phasing it out? As for not having a lick of productive reasoning. This is something you probably should be asking yourself. FYI, I reasoned that I am not in the market for an EV because it wouldn't make sense financially. This seems productive to me. My savings account agrees.

Are you so tuned in to arguing that you have lost the ability to engage in a congenial discussion?  It sure seems that way to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3253 on: September 11, 2023, 08:30:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3254 on: September 11, 2023, 08:49:02 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3255 on: September 11, 2023, 10:16:37 AM »

Ok that's pretty bad.

How can anyone thinking Democrat defend this other than "not Trump"?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3256 on: September 11, 2023, 10:26:12 AM »
Ok that's pretty bad.

How can anyone thinking Democrat defend this other than "not Trump"?

They are in a cult. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3257 on: September 11, 2023, 10:40:46 AM »
 >:(

POS - F him and all you who voted for this garbage pale. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3258 on: September 11, 2023, 11:06:53 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3259 on: September 11, 2023, 11:51:00 AM »
NYT Columnist: ‘Decrepit-Seeming’ Joe Biden Is So Unpopular ‘He Could Easily Lose to Donald Trump
Breitbart ^ | 09/11/2023 | KRISTINA WONG
Posted on 9/11/2023, 2:17:54 PM

A New York Times columnist wrote in a recent piece that President Joe Biden is so unpopular he could “easily” lose to former President Donald Trump in 2024.

“Joe Biden is an unpopular president, and without some recovery, he could easily lose to Donald Trump in 2024,” Ross Douthat wrote in a September 9 piece. “t’s been hard to distill a singular explanation for what’s kept his numbers lousy,” he added.

In the piece, titled, “Why is Joe Biden So Unpopular?” he cited potential reasons — persistent inflation and a far-left activist core of the Democrat Party pushing socially conservative minorities away — before settling on the issue of Biden’s age and lack of vigor.

He wrote:[M]aybe the big problem is just simmering anxiety about Biden’s age. Maybe his poll numbers dipped first in the Afghanistan crisis because it showcased the public absenteeism that often characterizes his presidency. Maybe some voters now just assume that a vote for Biden is a vote for the hapless Kamala Harris. Maybe there’s just a vigor premium in presidential campaigns that gives Trump an advantage.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3260 on: September 11, 2023, 11:56:10 AM »
Biden Rambles In Vietnam. They Turn Off His Mic..."I'll just follow my orders here."
Daily Wire ^ | Sep 11, 2023 | By Hank Berrien

Someone in charge of the microphone turned off President Joe Biden’s mic during his press conference in Vietnam Sunday as Biden began to ramble.

Biden was asked about the fact that he had not spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping in 10 months and whether he thought that would destabilize U.S.-China relations.

Biden stated he had met with China’s “number two person in India today,” segued to saying sympathetically of Xi, “he has his hands full right now because of rampant unemployment among China’s youth,” before veering off, “I don’t know about you, but I’m going to bed.”

He started to ramble, “We talked about stability, we talked about the Third World, excuse me, the Southern Hemisphere has access to change. It wasn’t confrontational at all” before his mic was cut off and White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced, “Thank you, everybody. This ends the press conference. Thanks, everyone.”

Earlier in the press conference, Biden admitted, “I’ll just follow my orders here. Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet?” He then turned to the reporters, declaring, “I ain’t calling on you.”

Biden also attacked those who dispute the climate change narrative, calling them “lying dog-faced pony soldiers.” He stated:

“My brother, he loves famous lines from movies that he always quotes. One of them is there’s a movie about John Wayne, he’s an Indian scout, and there trying to get one of the tribes of America back on the reservation, and they’re on their horses and their saddles, and there are three or four Indians in headdresses and the Union solider basically saying ‘We’ll take care of you, everything’ll be good,’ and the Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying dog-faced pony soldier.'”

“Well, there’s a lot of lying dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming,” Biden continued. “But not anymore. All of a sudden, they’re all realizing it’s a problem.”

Biden has used that story before, in 2018, talking about North Dakota GOP Senator Kevin Cramer, and again in 2020 at a campaign event in New Hampshire, when he called a young woman the same thing.

Although Biden has repeatedly used that story, there has not been any conclusive evidence of such a scene. Slate pointed out in February 2020 that the story is possibly a conflation of one John Wayne movie in which a Native American chief calls Tyrone Power a “pony soldier,” saying he’s lying, and another in which a narrator calls Wayne and members of the U.S. cavalry “Dog-faced soldiers.”

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3261 on: September 11, 2023, 12:14:08 PM »
Biden Rambles In Vietnam. They Turn Off His Mic..."I'll just follow my orders here."
Daily Wire ^ | Sep 11, 2023 | By Hank Berrien

Someone in charge of the microphone turned off President Joe Biden’s mic during his press conference in Vietnam Sunday as Biden began to ramble.

Biden was asked about the fact that he had not spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping in 10 months and whether he thought that would destabilize U.S.-China relations.

Biden stated he had met with China’s “number two person in India today,” segued to saying sympathetically of Xi, “he has his hands full right now because of rampant unemployment among China’s youth,” before veering off, “I don’t know about you, but I’m going to bed.”

He started to ramble, “We talked about stability, we talked about the Third World, excuse me, the Southern Hemisphere has access to change. It wasn’t confrontational at all” before his mic was cut off and White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced, “Thank you, everybody. This ends the press conference. Thanks, everyone.”

Earlier in the press conference, Biden admitted, “I’ll just follow my orders here. Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet?” He then turned to the reporters, declaring, “I ain’t calling on you.”

Biden also attacked those who dispute the climate change narrative, calling them “lying dog-faced pony soldiers.” He stated:

“My brother, he loves famous lines from movies that he always quotes. One of them is there’s a movie about John Wayne, he’s an Indian scout, and there trying to get one of the tribes of America back on the reservation, and they’re on their horses and their saddles, and there are three or four Indians in headdresses and the Union solider basically saying ‘We’ll take care of you, everything’ll be good,’ and the Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying dog-faced pony soldier.'”

“Well, there’s a lot of lying dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming,” Biden continued. “But not anymore. All of a sudden, they’re all realizing it’s a problem.”

Biden has used that story before, in 2018, talking about North Dakota GOP Senator Kevin Cramer, and again in 2020 at a campaign event in New Hampshire, when he called a young woman the same thing.

Although Biden has repeatedly used that story, there has not been any conclusive evidence of such a scene. Slate pointed out in February 2020 that the story is possibly a conflation of one John Wayne movie in which a Native American chief calls Tyrone Power a “pony soldier,” saying he’s lying, and another in which a narrator calls Wayne and members of the U.S. cavalry “Dog-faced soldiers.”

It's ridiculous how the media is treating this senile fossil with kids' gloves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3262 on: September 11, 2023, 12:16:27 PM »
It's ridiculous how the media is treating this senile fossil with kids' gloves.

Even worse are those who voted for him.  We know the media is worthless.  Look at Licker, Prime, Inspector Gadget, etc. 

They are the problem mainly.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3263 on: September 11, 2023, 01:09:55 PM »
Report: Joe Biden Allegedly ‘Plunged into Sadness and Frustration’ About Potential Hunter Indictment
Breitbart ^ | 09/11/2023 | The intention to indict the president’s son drew immediate criticism from legal experts and lawmaker
Posted on 9/11/2023, 3:49:51

President Joe Biden was reportedly “stunned” and “plunged into sadness and frustration” after hearing that special counsel David Weiss intends to indict Hunter Biden.

A court document filed last week by Weiss revealed that he plans to indict Hunter Biden before the end of September.

The intention to indict the president’s son drew immediate criticism from legal experts and lawmakers, who viewed the filing of a potential indictment as another mechanism Weiss might use to shield Joe Biden’s son from justice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3264 on: September 11, 2023, 01:11:57 PM »
Biden Announces ‘I’m Going to Bed’ Before Being Cut Off Mid-Sentence After Several Weird Outbursts at Troubling Vietnam Presser
Mediaite ^ | 09/10/2023 | Caleb Howe
Posted on 9/11/2023,

. ***

The President was in India for the G20 summit and held a presser in Hanoi, Vietnam during which the pre-selected reporters he called on all had at least one thing in common.

Toward the end he was asked about U.S.-China relations by VOA correspondent Anita Powell, and specifically that he hasn’t spoken with Xi in 10 months. *** “And look, nobody likes having celebrated international meetings, if you don’t know what you want at the meeting. If you don’t have a game plan. He may have a game plan. He just hasn’t shared it with me,” said Biden haltingly. “But I tell you what, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to go to bed.”

Just before the question about China, coming off a story about a line delivered by John Wayne to “an Indian,” which ended with Biden doing his faux whispering routine, the president became obviously confused about who to call on next.

“Let’s see,” he said. “I’m just following my orders here.”

He then paused for and excruciatingly long, full 12 seconds of silence, broken up only by his loudly saying “Uhhh” about three seconds in.

He then asked, “staff, is there anybody I haven’t spoken to?” That caused a number of reporters to begin trying to ask questions, which then resulted in Biden harshly snapping, “I ain’t calling on ya! I’m calling on, it says I have five questions!” Eventually, he seemed to be cut off mid-ramble to end the event. As he was saying the words, “he came up to me and he said,” he was interrupted by staff telling everyone the presser was over.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3265 on: September 11, 2023, 02:51:07 PM »
Biden isn’t even trying to track the millions of immigrants he has released into the country

In the span of just 17 months, President Joe Biden caught and released over 1 million immigrants arrested for illegally crossing the southern border.

He doesn’t know where hundreds of thousands of them even are, and according to a new report released by the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General, he doesn’t even care.

END THE GRAVY TRAIN FOR ANTI-SPEECH UNIVERSITIES

Between March 2021 and August 2022, Border Patrol arrested more than 1.3 million immigrants illegally entering the United States and processed them under Title 8. (Other immigrants arrested during this time were processed through Title 42 and returned to Mexico.) At least 1 million of those immigrants arrested under Title 8 were then released into the country.

Supposedly, DHS is tracking these immigrants so they can be removed from the country if they violate the terms of their release into the country. To help track these immigrants, DHS is supposed to obtain an address for each migrant family. The DHS OIG recently completed an audit of 981,671 records from immigrants released into the country between March 2021 and August 2022 and found that addresses for more than 177,000 immigrants were “either missing, invalid for delivery, or not legitimate residential locations.”

Of those addresses that did exist, 80% of them were used by more than one family, and 780 of them were used more than 20 times. It is unclear if these addresses are all overcrowded with multiple families or if immigrants are just using one valid address multiple times without ever living there. The report cites one New Jersey address that was used by seven families comprising 12 adults and 17 children over just 70 days.

The OIG identified four recommendations for DHS to follow so they could better track the immigrants that they release into the country, but DHS rejected all of them. When explaining why they refused to take the OIG recommendation, DHS essentially said each time that tracking immigrants wasn’t a priority.

For example, where the OIG recommended that the acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement “establish a policy for ICE field personnel to validate migrant addresses,” DHS refused, explaining that “establishing a new policy for ICE personnel to validate addresses or elevate address concerns would be impractical or resource intensive without adding commensurate value.”

Considering that it is Biden administration policy not to expend any effort tracking down, arresting, and deporting immigrants already in the country illegally, of course keeping a working database of where they are has no “commensurate value.”

If you plan to let immigrants who illegally cross the border stay here forever, why bother tracking them at all?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-isnt-even-trying-to-track-the-millions-of-immigrants-he-has-released-into-the-country

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3266 on: September 11, 2023, 03:24:10 PM »
Quite the falsehood about being at ground zero.

"I remember standing there the next day.  I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1701343496408330491

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3267 on: September 11, 2023, 03:56:24 PM »
He is on
Video promising to do this.   

Biden isn’t even trying to track the millions of immigrants he has released into the country

In the span of just 17 months, President Joe Biden caught and released over 1 million immigrants arrested for illegally crossing the southern border.

He doesn’t know where hundreds of thousands of them even are, and according to a new report released by the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General, he doesn’t even care.

END THE GRAVY TRAIN FOR ANTI-SPEECH UNIVERSITIES

Between March 2021 and August 2022, Border Patrol arrested more than 1.3 million immigrants illegally entering the United States and processed them under Title 8. (Other immigrants arrested during this time were processed through Title 42 and returned to Mexico.) At least 1 million of those immigrants arrested under Title 8 were then released into the country.

Supposedly, DHS is tracking these immigrants so they can be removed from the country if they violate the terms of their release into the country. To help track these immigrants, DHS is supposed to obtain an address for each migrant family. The DHS OIG recently completed an audit of 981,671 records from immigrants released into the country between March 2021 and August 2022 and found that addresses for more than 177,000 immigrants were “either missing, invalid for delivery, or not legitimate residential locations.”

Of those addresses that did exist, 80% of them were used by more than one family, and 780 of them were used more than 20 times. It is unclear if these addresses are all overcrowded with multiple families or if immigrants are just using one valid address multiple times without ever living there. The report cites one New Jersey address that was used by seven families comprising 12 adults and 17 children over just 70 days.

The OIG identified four recommendations for DHS to follow so they could better track the immigrants that they release into the country, but DHS rejected all of them. When explaining why they refused to take the OIG recommendation, DHS essentially said each time that tracking immigrants wasn’t a priority.

For example, where the OIG recommended that the acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement “establish a policy for ICE field personnel to validate migrant addresses,” DHS refused, explaining that “establishing a new policy for ICE personnel to validate addresses or elevate address concerns would be impractical or resource intensive without adding commensurate value.”

Considering that it is Biden administration policy not to expend any effort tracking down, arresting, and deporting immigrants already in the country illegally, of course keeping a working database of where they are has no “commensurate value.”

If you plan to let immigrants who illegally cross the border stay here forever, why bother tracking them at all?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-isnt-even-trying-to-track-the-millions-of-immigrants-he-has-released-into-the-country

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3268 on: September 11, 2023, 07:42:27 PM »
Biden in a 'lot of trouble' as economic trends turn 'frightening,' warns Charles Payne
'Hannity' panel discusses some media outlets and Democrats turning on Biden
By Fox News Staff Fox News
Published September 9, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-lot-trouble-economic-trends-turn-frightening-warns-charles-payne

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3269 on: September 11, 2023, 07:52:06 PM »
Biden in a 'lot of trouble' as economic trends turn 'frightening,' warns Charles Payne
'Hannity' panel discusses some media outlets and Democrats turning on Biden
By Fox News Staff Fox News
Published September 9, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-lot-trouble-economic-trends-turn-frightening-warns-charles-payne

All the $$$ that was printed for Covid is back in the hands of those that lobbied for stimmy. Just a matter of time now.

Biden is the emperor with his new clothes but Obama doesn't care how much of a fool his puppet becomes, and neither does "Doctor Jill".

They will hand off a depression to the GOP and they will love it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3270 on: September 12, 2023, 05:26:03 AM »
Biden claims he visited Ground Zero day after 9/11
Just The News ^ | September 11, 2023 9:14pm | By Ben Whedon
Posted on 9/12/2023, 8:10:49 AM by Red Badger

President Joe Biden on Monday observed the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks at an event in Alaska during which he made the dubious claim that he visited Ground Zero in New York city the day following the attacks.

"Ground Zero in New York - I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell," he said. "It looked so devastating... from where you could stand."

Biden, however, was in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 12, 2001, for a Senate session. His 2007 book "Promises to Keep" states that Biden arrived in Washington on Sept. 11 after a plane hit the Pentagon and that he saw the smoke from that crash, per the New York Post. The outlet further highlighted a headline from Sept. 12, 2001, that asserted Biden spent the day in D.C.

His book makes no mention of any trip to Ground Zero in New York, but does state "I headed back to the Capitol the next morning," placing him in D.C. for much of the day.

The president has long attracted scrutiny for his habit of telling dubious stories in apparent bids to relate to his audience. He has repeatedly claimed that his son Beau died in Iraq, for example. In reality, Beau Biden died in 2015 of brain cancer at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

His latest gaffe comes amid mounting scrutiny of his age and fitness for office. At age 80, Biden is the oldest president in U.S. history.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3271 on: September 12, 2023, 07:05:31 AM »
Biden claims he visited Ground Zero day after 9/11
Just The News ^ | September 11, 2023 9:14pm | By Ben Whedon
Posted on 9/12/2023, 8:10:49 AM by Red Badger

President Joe Biden on Monday observed the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks at an event in Alaska during which he made the dubious claim that he visited Ground Zero in New York city the day following the attacks.

"Ground Zero in New York - I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell," he said. "It looked so devastating... from where you could stand."

Biden, however, was in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 12, 2001, for a Senate session. His 2007 book "Promises to Keep" states that Biden arrived in Washington on Sept. 11 after a plane hit the Pentagon and that he saw the smoke from that crash, per the New York Post. The outlet further highlighted a headline from Sept. 12, 2001, that asserted Biden spent the day in D.C.

His book makes no mention of any trip to Ground Zero in New York, but does state "I headed back to the Capitol the next morning," placing him in D.C. for much of the day.

The president has long attracted scrutiny for his habit of telling dubious stories in apparent bids to relate to his audience. He has repeatedly claimed that his son Beau died in Iraq, for example. In reality, Beau Biden died in 2015 of brain cancer at Walter Reed National Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

His latest gaffe comes amid mounting scrutiny of his age and fitness for office. At age 80, Biden is the oldest president in U.S. history.

He's a out & out Liar . Crook & Khvnt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3272 on: September 12, 2023, 07:40:25 AM »
Tulsi Gabbard: Biden Absence on 9/11 Memorial ‘Insulting Beyond Words’
Breitbart ^ | 09/12/2023 | Jeff Poor
Posted on 9/12/2023, 10:39:15

Monday on FNC’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), now a Fox News contributor, criticized President Joe Biden for his absence at a memorial commemorating the loss of life because of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

“White House is saying that you know, presidents don’t show up to Hawaii on Pearl Harbor after all of these years,” host Jesse Watters said. “What’s the point?”

“It’s insulting beyond words. It was even more insulting — that was even more insulting,” Gabbard responded. “It was also insulting to hear in the speech that he delivered during that fuel stop in Alaska, him lecturing the American people about how it is our responsibility that we must take seriously to defend democracy. And he is saying these words, lecturing us as he and his administration, every step of the way, are undermining our own democracy both by his politicizing the Department of Justice to go after Donald Trump, his major political opponent in this upcoming presidential election. He is going after and changing the rules of the DNC to make it so people who vote for RFK, Jr., their votes won’t actually count

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3273 on: September 12, 2023, 07:59:52 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3274 on: September 12, 2023, 08:26:57 AM »