Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196350 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3350 on: September 26, 2023, 05:35:54 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3351 on: September 26, 2023, 09:14:52 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3352 on: September 26, 2023, 11:22:27 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3353 on: September 26, 2023, 03:11:37 PM »
I've watched the video And whats wrong with it ??
As you've asked something must be troubling you about it ??

It is difficult to be troubled by something that by now is expected behavior. My guess is even Melania no longer gives a rip what he does. That you need to ask what is wrong with it, says everything. Just one of the Good Ol' Boys, huh?  :)

You are right though, compared to saying 'grab them by the pussy' autographing a woman's chest is no big deal.

Tell me, how would you feel if this woman was your girlfriend, wife or daughter?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3354 on: September 26, 2023, 05:45:03 PM »
Considering his base is made of of NASCAR fans (no slight intended, just a fact) his signing a womans chest will be viewed positively among his base. As a political move, it was a good one. Those who are concerned with objectifying women, wouldn't have voted for him anyway at this point. He had nothing to lose and bolstered his base. Smart move
I guess you're ok with racism then since you support Bite'm and you racists are his base. Smart move, boy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3355 on: September 26, 2023, 08:43:08 PM »
He can't even control his dogs.

Biden's dog, Commander, bites Secret Service officer in 11th recorded incident

President Biden’s dog, Commander, bit yet another Secret Service agent on White House grounds Monday, the Secret Service confirmed to Fox News.

This incident marks the 11th known incident of Commander biting White House or Secret Service personnel.

Conservative legal activist group Judicial Watch previously obtained reports of the 10 previous incidents of Commander terrorizing staff from October 2022 through January 2023.

One of the more serious incidents resulted in the victim, a Secret Service agent, being taken to the hospital after his interaction with the first dog. The victim was bitten on his thigh and arm on Nov. 3, 2022.

In another reported incident, Commander's bite broke the skin of a Secret Service member's hand and arm just weeks after Biden removed his leash outside the White House after a family movie night.

In another attack in January, Commander bit and "latched on" to a security technician's back at Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware.

Commander's arrival at the White House comes after the Bidens got rid of their prior dog, Major, who also behaved aggressively, including biting Secret Service and White House staff.

They eventually sent the dog, also a German shepherd, to live with friends in Delaware.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-dog-commander-bites-secret-service-officer-eleventh-recorded-incident

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3356 on: September 26, 2023, 09:21:01 PM »
It is difficult to be troubled by something that by now is expected behavior. My guess is even Melania no longer gives a rip what he does. That you need to ask what is wrong with it, says everything. Just one of the Good Ol' Boys, huh?  :)

You are right though, compared to saying 'grab them by the pussy' autographing a woman's chest is no big deal.

Tell me, how would you feel if this woman was your girlfriend, wife or daughter?

Why is it you cannot answer what you think is wrong with Donald singing a T shirt
Is the question to difficult for you. ?

I don't see you Bitching & Complaining about Pedo Joe's abhorrent behaviour
Oh no of course not as everything you Hero does & says is fine with you.   ::)

If it was my wife / girlfriend she'd ask me if I'd be okay with it 1st
& as long as it was her T shirt & the top of her T shirt not on Her Tits
No Problem.

As For my daughter she's 35 & would no doubt ask her husband if is okay.
Again as Donald signed her T shirt not on Tits whats the issue  ??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3357 on: September 26, 2023, 09:33:04 PM »
Considering his base is made of of NASCAR fans (no slight intended, just a fact) his signing a womans chest will be viewed positively among his base. As a political move, it was a good one. Those who are concerned with objectifying women, wouldn't have voted for him anyway at this point. He had nothing to lose and bolstered his base. Smart move

Get your eyesight checked Donald didn't sign on her Tits
He signed the top of her T shirt.

And WTF she's a grown woman unlike the Children you're Hero Pedo Joe
Sniffs / Whispers to & Fondle's 🤬🤬🤬  Yet you & you're lot are perfectly
OK with that & Don't say a Bad word.
Its viewed positively by you Pedo Joe Supporters.

No wonder you're lot are Called Pedo supporters.
Joe appeals to you lot.

FFS Grow some Balls & Call Pedo Joe out for his abhorrent disgusting behaviour.
None of you will, you'll just pussy foot around it & make Pathetic excuses.

Yet you have the audacity to try a call out Donald for signing a willing grown woman
T shirt.

How Fucked up are you Pedo Joe supporters.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3358 on: September 26, 2023, 09:34:58 PM »

I'll post the same to yourself as I have Agnostic007

And WTF she's a grown woman unlike the Children you're Hero Pedo Joe
Sniffs / Whispers to & Fondle's 🤬🤬🤬  Yet you & you're lot are perfectly
OK with that & Don't say a Bad word.
Its viewed positively by you Pedo Joe Supporters.

No wonder you're lot are Called Pedo supporters.
Joe appeals to you lot.

FFS Grow some Balls & Call Pedo Joe out for his abhorrent disgusting behaviour.
None of you will, you'll just pussy foot around it & make Pathetic excuses.

Yet you have the audacity to try a call out Donald for signing a willing grown woman
T shirt.

How Fucked up are you Pedo Joe supporters.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3359 on: September 26, 2023, 10:24:29 PM »
Bankruptcy Filings Spiked In 2023 Under The Biden Administration, And You Should Expect More Financial Chaos To Come
KAY SMYTHE
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
September 26, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/26/bankruptcy-filings-13-month-consecutive-increase-biden-administration/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3360 on: September 27, 2023, 04:42:40 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3361 on: September 27, 2023, 04:46:14 AM »
Pedo Joe can't even keep his pet under control:

"President Joe Biden's dog Commander bit another Secret Service officer on Monday, according to a statement from a Secret Service spokesperson.

Commander, a purebred German shepherd, bit the Secret Service officer around 8 p.m. Monday. The officer was treated by medical personnel and said she is OK, according to a Secret Service spokesperson.

This would be the 11th known instance of Commander biting a Secret Service officer and acting aggressive."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bidens-dog-commander-bites-another-205442401.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3362 on: September 27, 2023, 05:17:46 AM »
Hunter Biden listed dad Joe's Delaware HOME as the address on $250,000 wire transfer from China, top Republican claims after obtaining bombshell bank records
Daily Mail ^ | 9/26/23 | Reporter
Posted on 9/26/2023, 7:34:30 PM by Libloather

Joe Biden's Delaware home was listed as the beneficiary address on two wire transfers Hunter Biden received from China, a top Republican has said.

James Comer, the chair of the House Oversight and Accountability committee, says he obtained bank records through a subpoena that showed Hunter received payments from Beijing in 2019, when Joe was vice president.

The records state that Joe's Wilmington, Delaware, home at '1209 Barley Mill Rd' was listed as the beneficiary address.

Hunter is believed to have lived there for two years following his divorce from first wife Kathleen Buhle in 2017.

He was also said to be exploring global business opportunities with firms in China and Ukraine.

The first wire on July 26, 2019, for $100,000 came from a Ms. Wang Xin, who is listed on the website for Beijing equity firm BHR Partners.

The second was allegedly from Jonathan Li, the Chinese national Hunter supposedly threatened over WhatsApp while Joe was in the room.

'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father', Hunter said to Li in the messages revealed by an IRS whistleblower.

The GOP released the latest evidence in the investigation just two days before Republicans hold their first impeachment inquiry hearing into Biden on Thursday.

The party has revealed evidence showing $24 million flowed from foreign entities to the Biden family between 2014 and 2019.

Comer, who has been investigating the Biden family and their overseas deals, subpoenaed financial records from a specific bank account connected to Hunter.

BHR Partners is backed by Bank of China Limited, and was a joint venture between Hunter Biden's firm Rosemont Seneca and investment firm Bohai Capital.

'Bank records don't lie but President Joe Biden does,' Comer said on Tuesday night.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3363 on: September 27, 2023, 05:47:51 AM »
Hunter Biden listed dad Joe's Delaware HOME as the address on $250,000 wire transfer from China, top Republican claims after obtaining bombshell bank records
Daily Mail ^ | 9/26/23 | Reporter
Posted on 9/26/2023, 7:34:30 PM by Libloather

Joe Biden's Delaware home was listed as the beneficiary address on two wire transfers Hunter Biden received from China, a top Republican has said.

James Comer, the chair of the House Oversight and Accountability committee, says he obtained bank records through a subpoena that showed Hunter received payments from Beijing in 2019, when Joe was vice president.

The records state that Joe's Wilmington, Delaware, home at '1209 Barley Mill Rd' was listed as the beneficiary address.

Hunter is believed to have lived there for two years following his divorce from first wife Kathleen Buhle in 2017.

He was also said to be exploring global business opportunities with firms in China and Ukraine.

The first wire on July 26, 2019, for $100,000 came from a Ms. Wang Xin, who is listed on the website for Beijing equity firm BHR Partners.

The second was allegedly from Jonathan Li, the Chinese national Hunter supposedly threatened over WhatsApp while Joe was in the room.

'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father', Hunter said to Li in the messages revealed by an IRS whistleblower.

The GOP released the latest evidence in the investigation just two days before Republicans hold their first impeachment inquiry hearing into Biden on Thursday.

The party has revealed evidence showing $24 million flowed from foreign entities to the Biden family between 2014 and 2019.

Comer, who has been investigating the Biden family and their overseas deals, subpoenaed financial records from a specific bank account connected to Hunter.

BHR Partners is backed by Bank of China Limited, and was a joint venture between Hunter Biden's firm Rosemont Seneca and investment firm Bohai Capital.

'Bank records don't lie but President Joe Biden does,' Comer said on Tuesday night.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

The media and Getbig libs will never address the bad news:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3364 on: September 27, 2023, 05:50:10 AM »

The media and Getbig libs will never address the bad news:

PrimeFag and Lurker won't go near this after Biden said his son never got money from China

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3365 on: September 27, 2023, 06:28:57 AM »
PrimeFag and Lurker won't go near this after Biden said his son never got money from China

Nope

See No Wrong
Hear No Wrong
Speak No Wrong

is the Mantra of Pedo Joe Worshipper's   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3367 on: September 27, 2023, 09:55:50 AM »
Hell The Chief Pedo cant control his own Fucking dogs
yet again one has Bitten a member of security staff
FFS the Senile old Khvnt should be set about by his dogs
and ragged around till he's inches from death.

No doubt his worshippers will be leaping to Pedo Joe's defence  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3369 on: September 27, 2023, 03:35:01 PM »
Why is it you cannot answer what you think is wrong with Donald singing a T shirt
Is the question to difficult for you. ?

I don't see you Bitching & Complaining about Pedo Joe's abhorrent behaviour
Oh no of course not as everything you Hero does & says is fine with you.   ::)

If it was my wife / girlfriend she'd ask me if I'd be okay with it 1st
& as long as it was her T shirt & the top of her T shirt not on Her Tits
No Problem.

As For my daughter she's 35 & would no doubt ask her husband if is okay.
Again as Donald signed her T shirt not on Tits whats the issue  ??

What I posted was, "It is difficult to be troubled by something that by now is expected behavior." Where in that statement do I say I think there was something wrong with Trump signing this woman's T-shirt?

That you suggest your daughter would ask her husband for permission to have Trump sign the chest area of a shirt she is wearing suggests you believe there is something wrong with it... or at least that she has questions about whether it would be appropriate. Seems like if this is something you must ask permission to do, you probably shouldn't do it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3370 on: September 27, 2023, 04:26:13 PM »
He can't even control his dogs.

Biden's dog, Commander, bites Secret Service officer in 11th recorded incident

President Biden’s dog, Commander, bit yet another Secret Service agent on White House grounds Monday, the Secret Service confirmed to Fox News.

This incident marks the 11th known incident of Commander biting White House or Secret Service personnel.

Conservative legal activist group Judicial Watch previously obtained reports of the 10 previous incidents of Commander terrorizing staff from October 2022 through January 2023.

One of the more serious incidents resulted in the victim, a Secret Service agent, being taken to the hospital after his interaction with the first dog. The victim was bitten on his thigh and arm on Nov. 3, 2022.

In another reported incident, Commander's bite broke the skin of a Secret Service member's hand and arm just weeks after Biden removed his leash outside the White House after a family movie night.

In another attack in January, Commander bit and "latched on" to a security technician's back at Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware.

Commander's arrival at the White House comes after the Bidens got rid of their prior dog, Major, who also behaved aggressively, including biting Secret Service and White House staff.

They eventually sent the dog, also a German shepherd, to live with friends in Delaware.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-dog-commander-bites-secret-service-officer-eleventh-recorded-incident
Why can't they get behavioral training for that dog? Too expensive? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3371 on: September 27, 2023, 06:04:27 PM »
Why can't they get behavioral training for that dog? Too expensive? ::)

Maybe the dog's behavior reflects that of its owner.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3372 on: September 27, 2023, 09:05:30 PM »
Good one!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3373 on: September 28, 2023, 10:23:15 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3374 on: September 28, 2023, 04:04:10 PM »

Great minds...

How often is Biden with the dog during his alert periods?  I'm theorizing that the dog is with Biden when Biden is at his cognitive worst, such that the dog has been exposed to erratic and angry - if not violent - behavior.  Time for a cat.