Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196235 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3377 on: September 29, 2023, 12:43:17 PM »

Everyone knows it...nobody will do anything about it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3378 on: October 02, 2023, 11:04:10 AM »
Average long-term mortgage rate hits highest point in nearly 23 years
By Associated Press Sept. 28, 2023
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2023/09/28/breaking-news/average-long-term-mortgage-rate-hits-highest-point-in-nearly-23-years/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3379 on: October 02, 2023, 11:26:10 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3380 on: October 03, 2023, 05:33:18 PM »
Dow loses more than 400 points and goes negative for 2023 as interest rates spike: Live updates
Hakyung Kim 
Brian Evans
UPDATED TUE, OCT 3 2023 
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/10/02/stock-market-today-live-updates.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: October 03, 2023, 06:01:32 PM »
Dow loses more than 400 points and goes negative for 2023 as interest rates spike: Live updates
Hakyung Kim 
Brian Evans
UPDATED TUE, OCT 3 2023 

Bidenomics. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3382 on: October 03, 2023, 06:24:27 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3383 on: October 04, 2023, 02:27:18 AM »
Hakyung Kim 
Brian Evans
UPDATED TUE, OCT 3 2023 

Start from the dotted vertical line near the middle and go forward.  We've been in a holding pattern for two years. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: October 04, 2023, 09:27:10 AM »
"This Will Make Your Blood Boil" - Biden Admin Goes Full Orwell Denying Vaxx Mandates Ever Happened
Brownstone Institute ^ | 10/04/2023 | Bobbie Anne Flower Cox
Posted on 10/4/2023, 12:00:08 PM by SeekAndFind

If you have not yet read the book 1984 by George Orwell, you absolutely must.

I loathed that novel when I read it as a teen, because I hated the entire idea of an authoritarian government controlling its people so deftly. The dystopian world it described was just so depressing, so wrong, from the first page to the last. And yet, here we are, almost 75 years after Orwell first penned the book, and we see how that hellish science fiction novel is now playing out before us.

Even the left-leaning Wikipedia describes the book as a “cautionary tale” whose theme centers on “the consequences of totalitarianism, mass surveillance and repressive regimentation of people and behaviours within society.” Modeled on the authoritarian states of Stalin’s Soviet Union and of Nazi Germany, the book takes a deep dive into the role of truth within a society, and the ways in which truth and facts can be manipulated by government to control the population.

What you saw and heard with your own eyes and your own ears, the government denied and demanded you cast it aside and not believe it.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Through the Ministry of Truth, the government (referred to in the book as “Big Brother” or “the Party”) engages in endless propaganda, intense surveillance, and the open and obvious negating of historical fact. Individual thought, and questioning of authority led to immediate persecution. Why deny facts and rewrite history? Well, as Orwell says in the book,

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3385 on: October 04, 2023, 10:29:24 AM »
10-year Treasury yield hits 4.80%, a 16-year high
PUBLISHED TUE, OCT 3 2023
Jeff Cox
@JEFFCOXCNBCCOM
@JEFF.COX.7528
Hakyung Kim
@HAKYUNGKIM_
Sophie Kiderlin
@SKIDERLIN
@IN/SOPHIE-KIDERLIN-B327B914A/
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/10/03/us-treasury-yields-investors-weigh-economic-outlook.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3386 on: October 04, 2023, 03:42:47 PM »
The old fool can't even read the teleprompter.

Biden announces $9 billion more in student debt relief

U.S. President Joe Biden announced on Wednesday that his administration has approved an additional $9 billion in student debt relief for 125,000 borrowers.

Biden has said he will pursue new measures to provide student loan relief to Americans after the Supreme Court blocked his plan to cancel hundreds of billions of dollars in debt.

The president said the latest announcement brought the total approved debt cancellation by the his administration to $127 billion for nearly 3.6 million Americans.

"This kind of relief is life changing for individuals and their families. But it's good for our economy as a whole as well," he told reporters.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-announce-9-billion-more-student-debt-relief-2023-10-04/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3387 on: October 05, 2023, 05:48:40 AM »
Pedo Joe can't even keep his pet under control:

"President Joe Biden's dog Commander bit another Secret Service officer on Monday, according to a statement from a Secret Service spokesperson.

Commander, a purebred German shepherd, bit the Secret Service officer around 8 p.m. Monday. The officer was treated by medical personnel and said she is OK, according to a Secret Service spokesperson.

This would be the 11th known instance of Commander biting a Secret Service officer and acting aggressive."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bidens-dog-commander-bites-another-205442401.html

Biden's dog Commander no longer at White House after biting incidents

"Alexander did not say where the dog was sent. The 2-year-old German shepherd was last seen Saturday on an upper balcony of the White House.

The statement came hours after White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked Wednesday's daily briefing about a fresh allegation that Commander had bitten a White House staffer."

https://www.yahoo.com/guy-015358377.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3388 on: October 05, 2023, 08:20:49 AM »

"Alexander did not say where the dog was sent. The 2-year-old German shepherd was last seen Saturday on an upper balcony of the White House.

The statement came hours after White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked Wednesday's daily briefing about a fresh allegation that Commander had bitten a White House staffer."

Even his dog sucks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3389 on: October 05, 2023, 08:31:55 AM »
Striking Auto Workers Say Biden Is ‘Wiping Us Out’ With Green Agenda
Daily Fetched ^ | October 5, 2023 | Jason Walsh
Posted on 10/5/2023, 9:22:21 AM by Red Badger

Striking auto workers slammed Joe Biden’s green agenda, warning his push for Electric Vehicle (EV) mandates will wipe them out.

Around 25,000 auto workers across the US are striking against General Motors (GM), Ford, and Stellantis after the UAW announced a strike last month in the hopes of raising wages to keep up with soaring inflation and commitments jobs won’t be destroyed by Biden’s EV mandates.

Auto workers told E&E News that Biden’s EV mandates could completely destroy their jobs in the American auto industry.

“I think EVs are going to wipe us out,” 28-year-old Whitney Walch, who works at Stellantis’ Portland Parts Distribution Center in Beaverton, Oregon, said.

“[EVs] don’t need spark plugs, what else, oil filters, we sell a lot of those,” Walch added.

If we don’t have all those parts, I feel like we don’t have a lot to do.”

37-year-old DeJhon Moore from Michigan said he is “good with the regular 87 unleaded,” referring to gas-powered cars he helps make at Ford’s Michigan Assembly Plant

“I don’t trust [EVs] to drive long distances, I’d rather just do the regular, go get some fuel, and go about my day,” Moore told E&E News.

The UAW president for GM’s distribution warehouse in Texas said the strike against the Big Three is about commitments that auto workers that their jobs won’t be wiped out.

“My question is, our security as far as jobs,” 49-year-old Cornelius Lincoln said.

When asked about looming job losses, Lincoln said, “It’s almost inevitable” that electric vehicles will destroy auto jobs.

According to UAW President Shawn Fain, the strike is ongoing because automakers are working in lockstep with Biden’s green agenda, regardless of the impact on wages and jobs.

Auto workers say their jobs will be eliminated altogether due to supply chains being dominated by China.

China currently controls almost 70 percent of the world’s lithium, 95 percent of manganese, 73 percent of cobalt, 70 percent of graphite, and 63 percent of nickel.

When Biden visited striking auto workers in September, he did not mention his EV green agenda.

However, former President Donald Trump spoke with auto workers in Michigan about Biden’s EV mandates.

“People have no idea how bad this is going to be … you can be loyal to American labor, or you can be loyal to the environmental lunatics, but you can’t really be loyal to both,” Trump said.

“… Joe is siding with the left-wing crazies who will destroy automobile manufacturing … I side with the workers of America.”

However, the transition to EVs is not without its hurdles.

Earlier this year, Ford Motor Company projected a staggering $4.5 billion loss for electric vehicles in its second-quarter financial results for 2023.

That figure is almost twice its $2.1 billion loss on its Model E division in 2022.

While there were losses on Electric Vehicles, Ford posted a $1.9 billion net income, bringing in $45 billion in net revenue.

The company also brought in $2.4 billion in its commercial division, Ford Pro.

Ford’s gas and hybrid division, Ford Blue, earned $2.3 billion.

Ford CEO Jim Farley said:

“The near-term pace of EV adoption will be a little slower than expected, which is going to benefit early movers like Ford.”

As The Daily Fetched reported earlier this year, Electric vehicle maker Lucid reported it made $150.9 million after selling 1,404 vehicles.

However, the production costs for the company exceeded $555.8 million.

The company also spent another $431.2 million on research, development, and other costs, while the only additional revenue was $71.9 million from other sources.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3390 on: October 05, 2023, 08:33:16 AM »
Since Biden was installed, the markets have barely moved with little to no gains.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3391 on: October 05, 2023, 08:36:39 AM »
Since Biden was installed, the markets have barely moved with little to no gains.

Right, but inflation has RAGED with all the spending, which makes it that much worse! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3392 on: October 05, 2023, 09:59:20 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3393 on: October 05, 2023, 10:25:58 AM »
White House In FULL PANIC MODE Over Border Crisis
PJ Media ^ | 10/5/2023 | Stephen Green
Posted on 10/5/2023, 12:57:33 PM by Signalman

“How bad is the border crisis, really?” you might ask. You’re probably aware that a mini Democrat Civil War is brewing — in New York, of all places — where the arrival of a few tens of thousands of illegals had Gov. Kathy Hochul sniping at Presidentish Joe Biden last week. Just a couple of days ago, in Chicago, residents of the West Side’s Galewood neighborhood were “livid” over plans to house illegals there.

Advertisement None of that is anything compared to today’s news that the White House just hit the panic button so hard that it almost made me spill my martini.

I’m kidding, of course — I’d never spill a martini. Besides, it’s far too early in the day for one of those; I’m having a Bloody Mary, like a civilized human being. But read on to see why I came close to shooting spicy tomato juice and vodka out of my nose, totally unlike a civilized human being.

It was shocking enough when I read that the White House was engaged in a “stark reversal of its previous stance on the physical barrier,” as the New York Post put it with uncharacteristic dryness.

It was even more shocking to read that the Department of Homeland Security would begin construction in Starr County, Texas, an area DHS admitted has “high illegal entry.” You could have knocked me over with a feather when they used the word “illegal.”

But it gets better.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas even admitted there is “an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers.” He couldn’t bring himself to say “wall,” but everyone knows that’s exactly what he meant.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3395 on: October 05, 2023, 11:01:56 AM »
Terrible.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3396 on: October 05, 2023, 11:18:04 AM »
White House In FULL PANIC MODE Over Border Crisis
PJ Media ^ | 10/5/2023 | Stephen Green
Posted on 10/5/2023, 12:57:33 PM by Signalman

“How bad is the border crisis, really?” you might ask. You’re probably aware that a mini Democrat Civil War is brewing — in New York, of all places — where the arrival of a few tens of thousands of illegals had Gov. Kathy Hochul sniping at Presidentish Joe Biden last week. Just a couple of days ago, in Chicago, residents of the West Side’s Galewood neighborhood were “livid” over plans to house illegals there.

Advertisement None of that is anything compared to today’s news that the White House just hit the panic button so hard that it almost made me spill my martini.

I’m kidding, of course — I’d never spill a martini. Besides, it’s far too early in the day for one of those; I’m having a Bloody Mary, like a civilized human being. But read on to see why I came close to shooting spicy tomato juice and vodka out of my nose, totally unlike a civilized human being.

It was shocking enough when I read that the White House was engaged in a “stark reversal of its previous stance on the physical barrier,” as the New York Post put it with uncharacteristic dryness.

It was even more shocking to read that the Department of Homeland Security would begin construction in Starr County, Texas, an area DHS admitted has “high illegal entry.” You could have knocked me over with a feather when they used the word “illegal.”

But it gets better.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas even admitted there is “an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers.” He couldn’t bring himself to say “wall,” but everyone knows that’s exactly what he meant.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

"nobody saw it coming"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3397 on: October 05, 2023, 11:26:19 AM »
Reports: Iran spy ring penetrated top policy levels of Biden Administration
World Tribune ^ | October 4, 2023 | Staff
Posted on 10/5/2023, 2:15:43 PM

An Iranian spy network, with the help of the U.S. envoy to Iran, was able to penetrate the Biden White House, U.S. State Department and the Pentagon in an effort to influence Iran policy in the Biden Administration and allied governments, reports say.

Along with support from the IRGC, the intelligence operation was supported by now-suspended U.S. envoy to Iran Robert Malley, according to Iranian government emails which were reported on by veteran Wall Street Journal correspondent Jay Solomon, writing in Semafor, and by Iran International, the London-based émigré opposition outlet which is the most widely read independent news source inside Iran.

The emails showed that Malley had helped Iranian spy Ariane Tabatabai gain access to some of the most sensitive positions in the U.S. government. Most recently, Tabatabai served as chief of staff for Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations Christopher Maier.

On Sept. 28, Maier told a congressional committee that the Defense Department is “actively looking into whether all law and policy was properly followed in granting my chief of staff top secret special compartmented information.”

Solomon noted: “Why an Iranian operative is still at the Pentagon, especially in a job which gives her daily access to classified information that puts the country’s most sensitive military operations at risk, is another matter entirely.”

“I know what a spy network looks like,” says Peter Theroux, a veteran Mideast analyst who is now retired from the CIA, where he was awarded the Career Intelligence Medal for his service. During his 25 years at the agency, Theroux was frequently called on to analyze the Iranian regime and its foreign spying and terror networks. “This is how recruited assets speak to their handling officers.”

Theroux suggests that a range of U.S. authorities would have likely known about Malley’s involvement with the IEI and that Malley would have been well aware of what they knew. “When I was on the National Security Council, the National Security Agency would call to alert me when my name had popped up in a conversation among bad actors,” Theroux recalls.

“The optimistic reading,” says Theroux, “is that they were watching her to see what she does and the FBI has her apartment all teched up. But to be an optimist you have to believe the FBI is clean, rather than see this as a huge counterintelligence failure. Though, of course, it’s not a failure if they were complicit.”

The Biden Administration, Solomon added, “allowed Malley to push an Iranian agent into sensitive national security positions because she was best equipped to carry out the administration’s own policy — to appease a terror regime with American blood on its hands.”

Meanwhile, the Semafor report detailed how an alleged member of a secret Iranian government influence network visited the Biden White House at least five times for high-level meetings with senior U.S. officials, according to visitor logs.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3399 on: October 05, 2023, 07:06:08 PM »

Everything about this man sucks.  A walking, talking embarrassment.