Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196578 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3500 on: October 20, 2023, 01:04:44 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3502 on: October 20, 2023, 03:21:50 PM »
“Joe Biden Paid $200K Out Of Loan From Brother’s Company Accused Of Fraud”

New bank records show the president received money from his brother the same day he received a large personal loan from his struggling health care company.

According to bank records obtained by the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, President Joe Biden received a check for $200,000 from his brother James Biden on March 1, 2018 — the same day James Biden’s health care company, Americore, wired a loan of the same amount into the personal bank account of James and his wife Sara.

In January 2020, the FBI raided the home of Americore’s CEO Grant White and a rural hospital in Pennsylvania that the company was operating. After the company declared bankruptcy, a filing from a federal trustee accused White of “improperly siphon[ing] money from the Debtors for his personal benefit.” James Biden, who had business cards listing him as a “principal” at Americore, and two business partners promised to deliver as much as $30 million in investment money to the company that never materialized, according to White.

Further, a lawsuit alleging fraud against James Biden and his business partners, notes that James Biden heavily touted his brother’s political connections as a reason he could obtain money from foreign investors. According to the lawsuit from Tennessee businessman Michael Frey and his partner Dr. Mohannad Azzam, they took out loans to invest in Americore with the assurance that they would be paid back when Biden helped secure investments from Dogan Holding — one of Turkey’s largest conglomerates.

White also affirms that James Biden was trading on his brother’s political connections. “[Biden told me] there’s not a single door in the country that we can’t open. So if I wanted to meet, you know, the head of Google, it’s a phone call,” he told The Federalist in 2020. “He always represented himself as the fundraiser for his brother’s campaigns… he was the guy raising the money and so he knew everybody.”

Despite the fact that Americore was having cash flow issues, White told The Federalist Biden pushed the company to improperly divert $650,000 from the company to him in the form of personal loans:

Biden approached him in January of 2018 and told him his Florida vacation home had been damaged in Hurricane Irma a few months prior, and his insurance would not cover the repairs.

Biden owns a six-bedroom vacation home on Keewaydin Island near Naples, Florida. His brother vacationed there when he was vice president. Biden spent $2.5 million purchasing the house in 2013, a questionable expense considering he would later be slapped with a lien by the IRS for failing to pay $589,000 in 2013 federal taxes. (In 2016, Biden tried sell the house for $5.9 million – it eventually sold in 2018, after sustaining hurricane damage, for $1.35 million.)

In addition to the damage sustained by the vacation home, White says Biden was deeply concerned about paying back a personal loan that was due, which was secured by the vacation house. He was worried about losing his vacation home, so he approached White. “There were financial challenges there and I’m an investment banker, so I was trying to help him figure out how to solve his problems … I’m a problem solver and I considered him a friend,” White says.
It’s possible that the home loan James Biden sought to pay back was to his brother. However, sources close to Americore previously told The Federalist that the source of the personal loan James Biden sought to pay back was a notorious lawyer named Dickie Scruggs, who did jail time for a bribery charge. Scruggs is best known for his role in obtaining a $248 billion tobacco settlement on behalf of several states in 1998. According to the book The Fall of the House of Zeus, Scruggs retained the lobbying outfit that James Biden was running, The Lion Hall Group, to lobby in favor of legislation related to the settlement that was being considered in the Senate. Joe Biden supported the legislation, but it did not pass.

Regardless, James Biden has an extensive history of taking personal loans from friends and business associates. One notable $500,000 loan came from John Hynansky, a Ukrainian-American businessman and donor to Joe Biden’s campaigns. Hynansky’s loan was delivered “as Biden’s brother faced financial difficulties related to his acquisition of a multimillion-dollar vacation home,” according to Politico.

In the case of the $650,000 in personal loans Americore made to James Biden, they were never paid back before the company declared bankruptcy, resulting in the closure of a number of hospitals.

In a press release, House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., is now demanding answers from President Biden about the money he received from his brother and promising more information:

Some immediate questions President Biden must answer for the American people:

Does he have documents proving he lent such a large sum of money to his brother and what were the terms of such financial arrangement?

Did he have similar financial arrangements with other family members that led them to make similar large payments to him?

Did he know that the same day James Biden wrote him a check for $200,000, James Biden had just received a loan for the exact same amount from business dealings with a company that was in financial distress and failing?

The House Oversight Committee will soon announce our next investigative actions and continue to follow the money.

The bank records don’t end here.

There is more to come.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/20/joe-biden-paid-200k-out-of-loan-from-brothers-company-accused-of-fraud/

$200 thousand is nothing... 'lunch money'.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3503 on: October 20, 2023, 03:47:43 PM »

I agree - it's nothing compared to what he's likely received.

Just the beginning.
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3504 on: October 20, 2023, 04:01:08 PM »
Its comical how liberal cultists defend all of this.

"There is no evidence"

"That is your opinion"

"It's not that much money"

"This doesn't affect me so I don't care"

"But Trump"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3505 on: October 20, 2023, 04:11:57 PM »
I agree - it's nothing compared to what he's likely received.

Just the beginning.

You mean that you hope it is just the beginning.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3506 on: October 20, 2023, 04:16:34 PM »
"There is no evidence"

"That is your opinion"

"It's not that much money"

"This doesn't affect me so I don't care"

"But Trump"

Yes.  And these:

Biden never discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings.

Biden was not in business with his son.

There is no evidence of influence peddling.

There was only an illusion of influence peddling.

There is no direct evidence that Biden directly benefitted from Hunter's influence peddling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3507 on: October 20, 2023, 09:03:44 PM »

It’s a lot more but does the amount really matter if it’s $2000 or $200,000? Does the lesser amount make it any less illegal?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3508 on: October 20, 2023, 10:32:23 PM »
This is the slowest sales pace since October 2010, during the Great Recession, when the market was in the midst of a foreclosure crisis. As a comparison, just two years ago, when mortgage rates hovered around 3%, home sales were running at a 6.6 million pace. The average rate on the 30-year fixed today is right around 8%, according to Mortgage News Daily.

September home sales drop to the lowest level since the foreclosure crisis
UPDATED OCT 19 2023
Diana Olick
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/10/19/september-home-sales-drop-to-lowest-level-since-the-foreclosure-crisis.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3509 on: October 21, 2023, 10:41:20 AM »
This is the slowest sales pace since October 2010, during the Great Recession, when the market was in the midst of a foreclosure crisis. As a comparison, just two years ago, when mortgage rates hovered around 3%, home sales were running at a 6.6 million pace. The average rate on the 30-year fixed today is right around 8%, according to Mortgage News Daily.

September home sales drop to the lowest level since the foreclosure crisis
UPDATED OCT 19 2023
Diana Olick
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/10/19/september-home-sales-drop-to-lowest-level-since-the-foreclosure-crisis.html

We are well into recession right now and headed to a depression. First person that says anything about it on big media loses their job.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3510 on: October 21, 2023, 12:19:27 PM »
U.S. Budget Deficit Soars to $1.7 Trillion, up 23 Percent From Last Year

The numbers have been crunched, folded, spindled, and mutilated — and the results aren’t pretty.

The Treasury Department announced recently that the federal government ran a $1.7 trillion deficit for the fiscal year that ended September 30, up about $320 billion from the prior year. The deficit is 23% larger than the deficit run in FY 2022 after revenue fell $457 billion in this fiscal year while outlays totaled $6.124 trillion.

Advertisement
Do not try to wrap your head around those numbers. Unlike some myths, it will really make you go blind.

“Those numbers make the deficit look smaller than it actually was last year, because of an accounting mirage related to a student-loan forgiveness program that President Biden proposed last year,” says the New York Times.

For those — like myself — who think it obscene to laugh about this, I’d simply say that, first, I’m an obscene man, and two, laughing about it is the only way to stay sane.

CNBC:

The budget shortfall adds to the staggering U.S. debt total, which stood at $33.6 trillion earlier this week. The deficit level was eased somewhat when the Supreme Court voided President Joe Biden’s effort to erase billions in student loan debt.

That number has swelled by more than $10 trillion since the first quarter of 2020, when the Covid-19 pandemic hit and pushed the government into a spending spree aimed at making up for the damage done to the economy.

Of the government outlays last year, some $659 billion went for net interest on the accumulated debt, up from $475 billion in fiscal 2022.
Advertisement
Joe Biden’s political payoffs masquerading as pandemic relief may turn out to be the biggest fiscal disaster in U.S. history. Half of that ten trillion in debt built up since 2020 — $5.2 trillion — went to three pandemic relief bills signed by Joe Biden.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen wants to kick the deficit can down the road. She says the administration is “committed to addressing challenges to our long-term fiscal outlook.”

How about the short term, granny?

Financing the debt has gotten significantly more expensive over the past year as the Federal Reserve has jacked up benchmark interest rates in an effort to combat inflation. The central bank has raised its key lending rate by 5.25 percentage points, and Treasury yields have responded in kind. The 10-year Treasury note has been flirting with a 5% yield. It was less than 1% through 2020.
What do you think that $659 billion we spent financing our national debt last year could have bought? If you think that’s a lot of cash to be spending to fund our national debt, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. The Congressional Budget Office is predicting that, by 2032, interest payments on the debt will top $1.4 trillion.

Advertisement
Complicating matters, interest rates are going to go higher by the end of the fiscal year next September. That means an increase in debt servicing.

Getting off this merry-go-round of deficit spending, leading to more national debt, which ends up increasing our debt servicing costs is going to be radically painful. This is the consequence of both parties burying their heads in the sand and avoiding the tough calls to address our massive overspending problem.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/10/21/u-s-budget-deficit-soars-to-1-7-trillion-up-23-percent-from-last-year-n1736902

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3511 on: October 21, 2023, 01:19:33 PM »
U.S. Budget Deficit Soars to $1.7 Trillion, up 23 Percent From Last Year

The numbers have been crunched, folded, spindled, and mutilated — and the results aren’t pretty.

The Treasury Department announced recently that the federal government ran a $1.7 trillion deficit for the fiscal year that ended September 30, up about $320 billion from the prior year. The deficit is 23% larger than the deficit run in FY 2022 after revenue fell $457 billion in this fiscal year while outlays totaled $6.124 trillion.

Advertisement
Do not try to wrap your head around those numbers. Unlike some myths, it will really make you go blind.

“Those numbers make the deficit look smaller than it actually was last year, because of an accounting mirage related to a student-loan forgiveness program that President Biden proposed last year,” says the New York Times.

For those — like myself — who think it obscene to laugh about this, I’d simply say that, first, I’m an obscene man, and two, laughing about it is the only way to stay sane.

CNBC:

The budget shortfall adds to the staggering U.S. debt total, which stood at $33.6 trillion earlier this week. The deficit level was eased somewhat when the Supreme Court voided President Joe Biden’s effort to erase billions in student loan debt.

That number has swelled by more than $10 trillion since the first quarter of 2020, when the Covid-19 pandemic hit and pushed the government into a spending spree aimed at making up for the damage done to the economy.

Of the government outlays last year, some $659 billion went for net interest on the accumulated debt, up from $475 billion in fiscal 2022.
Advertisement
Joe Biden’s political payoffs masquerading as pandemic relief may turn out to be the biggest fiscal disaster in U.S. history. Half of that ten trillion in debt built up since 2020 — $5.2 trillion — went to three pandemic relief bills signed by Joe Biden.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen wants to kick the deficit can down the road. She says the administration is “committed to addressing challenges to our long-term fiscal outlook.”

How about the short term, granny?

Financing the debt has gotten significantly more expensive over the past year as the Federal Reserve has jacked up benchmark interest rates in an effort to combat inflation. The central bank has raised its key lending rate by 5.25 percentage points, and Treasury yields have responded in kind. The 10-year Treasury note has been flirting with a 5% yield. It was less than 1% through 2020.
What do you think that $659 billion we spent financing our national debt last year could have bought? If you think that’s a lot of cash to be spending to fund our national debt, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. The Congressional Budget Office is predicting that, by 2032, interest payments on the debt will top $1.4 trillion.

Advertisement
Complicating matters, interest rates are going to go higher by the end of the fiscal year next September. That means an increase in debt servicing.

Getting off this merry-go-round of deficit spending, leading to more national debt, which ends up increasing our debt servicing costs is going to be radically painful. This is the consequence of both parties burying their heads in the sand and avoiding the tough calls to address our massive overspending problem.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/10/21/u-s-budget-deficit-soars-to-1-7-trillion-up-23-percent-from-last-year-n1736902
Fake news, so what, not that bad, but Trump....etc, etc
Getlibs lining up to excuse the mess they voted for.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3512 on: October 21, 2023, 01:39:39 PM »
You mean that you hope it is just the beginning.

No man, I actually don't.

Despite me thinking Biden is unfit for office, I don't really want to think a President/VP sold influence to one of our adversaries for personal gain.

I want our Presidents to be strong and successful, no matter what party they're in.

If this is found to be true, and he goes into impeachment, it weakens our country.  I don't want that.

But from what we've seen, it really looks like that happened.  Occam's razor and all that.

I've been pretty clear hear for over a decade I'm not a fan of either party, and that big tech and a dishonest media are our biggest threats.  But you keep trying to box into some trumpard box that doesn't exist.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3513 on: October 21, 2023, 04:38:07 PM »
It’s a lot more but does the amount really matter if it’s $2000 or $200,000? Does the lesser amount make it any less illegal?

Maybe it should not matter but it does.

'Less serious crimes involving smaller amounts of money can be considered a misdemeanor, whereas more complex crimes with high-dollar amounts may be classified as a felony.'

'Serious fraud crimes are usually high-value financial crimes or frauds which are very complex in nature.'

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3514 on: October 22, 2023, 08:41:03 AM »
No man, I actually don't.

I don't think any of us want to believe our politicians have been for sale for decades, but they have. For someone to call 200k "lunch money" when it's far more than 99% of American families make in a year, is just ridiculous and turning a blind eye to corruption because he wants to support his guy no matter what. And this is what I talk about the difference between dems and repubs, dems won't hold each other responsible, they support each other right or wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3515 on: October 22, 2023, 09:37:28 AM »
I don't think any of us want to believe our politicians have been for sale for decades, but they have. For someone to call 200k "lunch money" when it's far more than 99% of American families make in a year, is just ridiculous and turning a blind eye to corruption because he wants to support his guy no matter what. And this is what I talk about the difference between dems and repubs, dems won't hold each other responsible, they support each other right or wrong.

But that gives them power.  We've seen it in the House right now.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3516 on: October 22, 2023, 10:43:30 AM »
But that gives them power.  We've seen it in the House right now.
Exactly. If the repubs could get their shit together and focus on getting control instead of holding each other accountable, maybe we'd move forward in some sensible direction.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3517 on: October 23, 2023, 12:06:34 AM »
Maybe it should not matter but it does.

'Less serious crimes involving smaller amounts of money can be considered a misdemeanor, whereas more complex crimes with high-dollar amounts may be classified as a felony.'

'Serious fraud crimes are usually high-value financial crimes or frauds which are very complex in nature.'

200000 is just but one of the items we have seen Biden get $ from. 

Contreras9977

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3519 on: October 23, 2023, 06:37:11 AM »
LMAO, the daily mail. Because tabloids are so reputable with facts  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3521 on: October 23, 2023, 11:01:02 AM »
The 2,045,838 apprehensions include nearly 1.3 million single adults, 621,000 family units, and 131,500 unaccompanied minors, the report indicates.

In contrast, during President Donald Trump’s last full fiscal year in office, agents apprehended only 400,651. During the last two months alone, agents apprehended 399,000 migrants.

CBP Confirms 2nd-Straight Year for 2 Million Migrant Apprehensions at Southwest Border
President Joe Biden oversees the second straight year of more than two million migrant apprehensions. (Photos: Breitbart Texas and Getty Images)Photos:
BOB PRICE   23 Oct 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/23/cbp-confirms-2nd-straight-year-for-2-million-migrant-apprehensions-at-southwest-border/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3522 on: October 23, 2023, 11:03:18 AM »
Intentional failure and collapse according to his own words.   

The 2,045,838 apprehensions include nearly 1.3 million single adults, 621,000 family units, and 131,500 unaccompanied minors, the report indicates.

In contrast, during President Donald Trump’s last full fiscal year in office, agents apprehended only 400,651. During the last two months alone, agents apprehended 399,000 migrants.

CBP Confirms 2nd-Straight Year for 2 Million Migrant Apprehensions at Southwest Border
President Joe Biden oversees the second straight year of more than two million migrant apprehensions. (Photos: Breitbart Texas and Getty Images)Photos:
BOB PRICE   23 Oct 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/23/cbp-confirms-2nd-straight-year-for-2-million-migrant-apprehensions-at-southwest-border/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: October 23, 2023, 11:03:51 AM »
Biden hits the beach on vacation as conflicts escalate: Israel preps ground invasion of Gaza as U.S. troops are targeted while Congress remains paralyzed without a House speaker
President Joe Biden will spend the weekend with first lady Jill Biden at their Rehoboth Beach, Delaware home
The trip comes as the crisis continues in the Middle East and chaos persisted on Capitol Hill, where a new House speaker has yet to be elected
One top GOP Twitter account pointed to the beach trip and mocked Biden for not taking questions during a meeting with European Union leaders Friday 
By NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 20 October 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12654419/Biden-hits-beach-vacation-Israel-preps-ground-invasion-Gaza-Congress-chaos.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3524 on: October 23, 2023, 11:05:32 AM »
Biden hits the beach on vacation as conflicts escalate: Israel preps ground invasion of Gaza as U.S. troops are targeted while Congress remains paralyzed without a House speaker
President Joe Biden will spend the weekend with first lady Jill Biden at their Rehoboth Beach, Delaware home
The trip comes as the crisis continues in the Middle East and chaos persisted on Capitol Hill, where a new House speaker has yet to be elected
One top GOP Twitter account pointed to the beach trip and mocked Biden for not taking questions during a meeting with European Union leaders Friday 
By NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 20 October 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12654419/Biden-hits-beach-vacation-Israel-preps-ground-invasion-Gaza-Congress-chaos.html

50cent
👀hey Joe get the fvck up, we in trouble man!