Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196243 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3550 on: October 29, 2023, 04:19:12 PM »
Treasury Just Dropped a Financial Bomb, But Bidenomics Means The Worst Is Yet To Come

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/treasury-dropped-financial-bomb-bidenomics-means-worst-yet-come

It’s
Unbelievable how anyone can spin this catastrophe of an Admn.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3551 on: October 30, 2023, 12:15:22 PM »

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3552 on: October 31, 2023, 10:58:22 AM »
Biden campaign attacks Speaker Johnson over views on 'same-sex relations,' ignores president's past comments
'Look, marriage is between a man and a woman,' Biden said in 2006
By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published October 30, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-ignores-presidents-past-comments-attacks-speaker-johnson-views-same-sex-relations

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3553 on: October 31, 2023, 03:18:51 PM »
Biden campaign attacks Speaker Johnson over views on 'same-sex relations,' ignores president's past comments
By Kyle Morris Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-ignores-presidents-past-comments-attacks-speaker-johnson-views-same-sex-relations

He's a blatant liar & Hypocrite

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3554 on: October 31, 2023, 04:13:52 PM »
National Archives Discovers 82K Pages of ‘Shady’ Joe Biden Alias Emails

The National Archives (NARA) found 82,000 pages of emails from private alias accounts that President Joe Biden sent or received during his vice presidency, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request via the Southeastern Legal Foundation divulged Monday.

The use of alias email accounts by Joe Biden raises concerns because it is unusual, suspicious, and “shady,” experts and lawmakers previously told Breitbart News. The use of a private email for official business is discouraged by law.

The email aliases — “Robert Peters,” “Robin Ware,” and “JRB Ware” — were used to share government information and discuss business with Hunter Biden and associates. Breitbart News reported in September that Joe Biden used a fourth alias (“auks”) in 2010 to communicate with his family.

The 82,000 pages of emails appear to match the previous trove of 5,400 emails and records linked to Joe Biden’s email aliases that NARA revealed in August.

The contents of the emails are unknown. NARA released the total of the pages due to a status report regarding the Southeastern Legal Foundation’s FOIA request.

The Federal Records Act compels NARA to preserve all government-related emails from private email accounts. It appears Joe Biden followed the law to provide NARA the documents from his tenure as vice president during the Obama administration.

The “Robert Peters” alias received an email in 2016 that cc’d Hunter Biden about Ukraine. The email includes an attachment with the vice president’s schedule, indicating that he had spoken by phone to then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

Poroshenko is a notable figure in the Biden family business scandal. Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) released an FD-1023 file in July that alleges Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma Holdings, paid Joe and Hunter Biden $5 million each after then-Vice President Biden withheld $1 billion worth of aid to Ukraine until Poroshenko fired a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

The “Robert Peters” alias also raised concerns for Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI).

“I’ve been suspicious ever since my office uncovered this fact back in 2021, and we have unfortunately gotten no response from the White House to the four letters that my office has sent on this matter,” Johnson previously told Breitbart News. “It is incredibly worrisome that Joe Biden continues to evade our oversight efforts surrounding his corruption.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/31/national-archives-discovers-82k-pages-of-shady-joe-biden-alias-emails/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3555 on: October 31, 2023, 08:09:45 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3556 on: November 01, 2023, 07:51:27 AM »
James Comer: Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/01/james-comer-joe-biden-received-40000-in-china-money-again-disguised-as-loan-repayment/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3557 on: November 01, 2023, 08:48:48 AM »
James Comer: Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/01/james-comer-joe-biden-received-40000-in-china-money-again-disguised-as-loan-repayment/

The idea that Biden could afford all these homes on a senator salary is so absurd on its face.   But the cult nuts and idiots still believe it possible. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3559 on: November 01, 2023, 05:17:10 PM »
By Kyle Morris Fox News

La de da, it appears Biden wised up regarding same-sex marriages since 2006.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3560 on: November 01, 2023, 05:19:14 PM »
He's a blatant liar & Hypocrite

Apparently, you've never changed your thinking about something... something said almost two decades ago.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3561 on: November 01, 2023, 05:20:24 PM »

Keep posting these revelations... maybe you will get lucky and one of them will actually hold water. LOL!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3562 on: November 01, 2023, 05:29:18 PM »
"wised up"? Enforcing and encouraging sexual perversions is not "wise" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3563 on: November 01, 2023, 05:45:22 PM »

Uh, no. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3564 on: November 01, 2023, 07:56:40 PM »
Apparently, you've never changed your thinking about something... something said almost two decades ago.

Not about same sex marriage - NO
Haven't changed my mind & very likely won't.

HTH.
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3565 on: November 02, 2023, 11:52:38 AM »
Democratic mayors of five of the biggest cities in the US demand meeting with Biden to deal with the migrant crisis: Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles and New York say White House has given them no help with the surge in arrivals
Daily Mail ^ | 11/01/23 | AP, Rob Crilly
Posted on 11/1/2023, 8:43:07 PM

The Democratic mayors of Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles and New York say they are ready to travel to meet President Joe Biden next week as they press for $5 billion in funding to help cope with the surge in migrants arriving in their cities.

In a letter released Wednesday, they say they are having to get by with little help from his administration.

Such is the urgency, that they are proposing to travel to Washington, D.C., for a crisis meeting within days.

In the meantime, migrants are sleeping in police station foyers in Chicago. In New York, a cruise ship terminal was turned into a shelter.

In Denver, the number of migrants arriving has increased tenfold and available space to shelter them has withered.

With fewer available work authorizations, these migrants cannot find work that would allow them to get into proper housing.

Denver Mayor Mike Johnston, who is leading the coalition, told the Associated Press that nearly every conversation he has had with arriving migrants is the same: Can he help them find a job?

'The crisis is we have folks here who desperately want to work. And we have employers here who desperately want to hire them. And we have a federal government that's standing in the way of employers who want to hire employees who want to work,' Johnston said.

Also signing on were the mayors of the country's four largest cities: Eric Adams of New York, Karen Bass of Los Angeles, Brandon Johnson of Chicago and Sylvester Turner of Houston.

The situation at the U.S.-Mexico border has vexed the Democratic president, who is seeking reelection in 2024.

He is increasingly under fire from members of his own party who are managing the growing number of migrants in their cities. Republicans claim Biden is soft...

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3566 on: November 02, 2023, 02:22:34 PM »
"wised up"? Enforcing and encouraging sexual perversions is not "wise" ::)

Are you never happy? Several folks here were grousing because Biden said that marriage was between a man and a woman in 2006, calling him a hypocrite and a liar because he changed his eventually tune. So, where was the lie? Is it hypocritical for someone to change their mind about something? Maybe you think it is better to have a closed mind that is unchangeable no matter what happens. If so, how unfortunate. I feel sorry for you and for the people closest to you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3567 on: November 02, 2023, 02:39:23 PM »
Not about same sex marriage - NO
Haven't changed my mind & very likely won't.

HTH.
 ;D

Responses such as yours reveal the negative, generally unhappy culture of Getbig. Many of you are mired in the past. You come off like a bunch of fuddy duddy old folks whose thinking is stuck in a time when supposedly everything was better... which it was not. If your life is worse today, it is most like your own doing. People who are unchangeable tend to be unhappy and dissatisfied. They lack emotional wisdom. This is a fact! It is very sad.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3568 on: November 02, 2023, 03:23:24 PM »
Responses such as yours reveal the negative, generally unhappy culture of Getbig. Many of you are mired in the past. You come off like a bunch of fuddy duddy old folks whose thinking is stuck in a time when supposedly everything was better... which it was not. If your life is worse today, it is most like your own doing. People who are unchangeable tend to be unhappy and dissatisfied. They lack emotional wisdom. This is a fact! It is very sad.
🙄 Unhappy, no, just tired of Lib stupidity.
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3569 on: November 02, 2023, 03:45:43 PM »

75% of the country disapproves of this disaster Admn

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3570 on: November 02, 2023, 04:09:24 PM »
Are you never happy? Several folks here were grousing because Biden said that marriage was between a man and a woman in 2006, calling him a hypocrite and a liar because he changed his eventually tune. So, where was the lie? Is it hypocritical for someone to change their mind about something? Maybe you think it is better to have a closed mind that is unchangeable no matter what happens. If so, how unfortunate. I feel sorry for you and for the people closest to you.
I'm always happy ??? Not my fault that you think someone has to be angry or unhappy to point out the sexual perversions. Biden and all politicians, don't have their own opinions, they "believe" whatever they need to believe to get elected. So changing ones mind as a politician just means the media has swayed public opinion.

*These are not my opinions, I copy/pasted it from some article.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3571 on: November 02, 2023, 05:38:15 PM »
I'm always happy ??? Not my fault that you think someone has to be angry or unhappy to point out the sexual perversions. Biden and all politicians, don't have their own opinions, they "believe" whatever they need to believe to get elected. So changing ones mind as a politician just means the media has swayed public opinion.

*These are not my opinions, I copy/pasted it from some article.

It is good to know you as an individual are always happy... one question, why the three ???. Does this mean you are unsure of your own response? Anyway, I was not asking you specifically, more like a you as in ‘you all.’

I agree that many, if not most politicians, blow whichever way the wind does.  If politicians, including Biden say whatever is needed to get elected, then any position they take on any subject, at any time is meaningless, which it well may be. So, if Biden saying in 2006 that marriage is between a man and a woman and saying the opposite almost 20 years later, is not a big deal... after all he is in fact a career politician.  ;)

My comment was rhetorical. Biden gets no credit for previously agreeing with the folks who are against gay marriage.  Politics aside, Biden is a Catholic. His comments in 2006 about marriage were consistent with the church’s doctrine. But when he changed his tune (possibly to be more political), folks (you included) go after him lying and being a hypocrite rather than disagreeing with what he currently claims to believe. Politician or not, people do sometimes change their beliefs. Have you ever changed your mind about anything during your lifetime? Are you a liar and a hypocrite because you did?

BTW, I don't believe you. You did not copy and paste your response. It is clearly your opinion. Just so you know.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3572 on: November 02, 2023, 06:16:45 PM »
It is good to know you as an individual are always happy... one question, why the three ???. Does this mean you are unsure of your own response? Anyway, I was not asking you specifically, more like a you as in ‘you all.’

I agree that many, if not most politicians, blow whichever way the wind does.  If politicians, including Biden say whatever is needed to get elected, then any position they take on any subject, at any time is meaningless, which it well may be. So, if Biden saying in 2006 that marriage is between a man and a woman and saying the opposite almost 20 years later, is not a big deal... after all he is in fact a career politician.  ;)

My comment was rhetorical. Biden gets no credit for previously agreeing with the folks who are against gay marriage.  Politics aside, Biden is a Catholic. His comments in 2006 about marriage were consistent with the church’s doctrine. But when he changed his tune (possibly to be more political), folks (you included) go after him lying and being a hypocrite rather than disagreeing with what he currently claims to believe. Politician or not, people do sometimes change their beliefs. Have you ever changed your mind about anything during your lifetime? Are you a liar and a hypocrite because you did?

BTW, I don't believe you. You did not copy and paste your response. It is clearly your opinion. Just so you know.

Biden is a cradle Catholic. He’s not a practicing Catholic nor does he follow even Church doctrine or teachings. He uses it out of convenience. At this pace he’s heading straight to hell

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3573 on: November 03, 2023, 02:12:37 AM »

Really- Thats some amazing insight you poses. NOT.
You're making huge assumptions based only on the fact I & many do not agree with
You & Pedo Joe's view.
Perhaps it is you who is unhappy & dissatisfied & searching for what you do not have
In the arms & arse of another man.

Perhaps you're lacking the wisdom to see the error of your thinking.

That is a Fact & very Sad you favour unproductive child producing pair bonding
And think that is normal & correct.

Fact it isn't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V