Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196317 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3626 on: November 22, 2023, 04:36:48 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2023/11/21/homes/october-home-sales-fell-on-high-mortgage-rates-soaring-prices-and-low-inventory/index.html

Yup. It is a 'buyers' market all right. The only problem is most people cannot afford the properties they want to buy because of high interest rates. Really, the only folks who do well during these fluctuations in the real estate market are folks who can pay cash or close to it. Right now, if I wanted to downsize, it would cost me more than staying put. Lucky for me, I don't have to downsize.

When the house next door to me was sold about a year ago, the investor/buyer paid cash. They had no intention of occupying the place. After a year of bringing, it up to date, they rented it at a whopping $4,400 a month to a couple who needed a place to live while their home is under repair following a fire.

Once again, it is the wealthy who get richer despite the economy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3627 on: November 22, 2023, 04:54:09 PM »
Yup. It is a 'buyers' market all right. The only problem is most people cannot afford the properties they want to buy because of high interest rates. Really, the only folks who do well during these fluctuations in the real estate market are folks who can pay cash or close to it. Right now, if I wanted to downsize, it would cost me more than staying put. Lucky for me, I don't have to downsize.

When the house next door to me was sold about a year ago, the investor/buyer paid cash. They had no intention of occupying the place. After a year of bringing, it up to date, they rented it at a whopping $4,400 a month to a couple who needed a place to live while their home is under repair following a fire.

The entire poor and middle classes have taken a preverbal shit in this economy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3628 on: November 22, 2023, 05:01:04 PM »

All true.

The disparity in price between renting and buying is one of the highest seen recently, I believe.  Middle class/poorer are squeezed out.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3629 on: November 22, 2023, 07:36:09 PM »
All true.

The disparity in price between renting and buying is one of the highest seen recently, I believe.  Middle class/poorer are squeezed out.

Yours and my definitions of absolute are not the same. What is interesting is the stuff you posted from your Google search confirmed the President does not have absolute authority to classify and declassify documents. Also, you cited sources that have little or no sway in the court of law. While these various folks qualify their opinions, when all is said and done, they remain opinions. Opinions are not facts.

Just to be clear, I do not disagree with your reply in any way. But I am somewhat confused by your comparison between renting and buying… disparity meaning difference. Of course, the difference between renting and buying is usually notable if what you are comparing are the monthly payments. However, renting is regressive, and buying is not. This is an important distinction.

I was mistaken about the house next door. According to Trulia, it sold for $640,000 in December 2021, so almost 2 years ago. Currently, the estimated sales price according to Trulia is $674,000. The monthly payment, which would include taxes and insurance, is estimated at $4,100. The property taxes are just under $6,000 a year. As I mentioned, when the house rented, the monthly rent was $4,400 which included a gardener. So, based on those numbers the purchaser/owner rented the house for more than the monthly payment might have been had they financed it. Since they more than likely paid cash, the purchaser/owner is doing well with their investment. I mentioned they made some improvements, mainly they ripped out the wall-to-wall carpeting and installed luxury vinyl flooring and painted the entire interior. That can't have cost much more than $10,000. I think the owners did the painting. The house is a split entry which has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Normally, split entry houses sell for less than a single story or two story houses the same size.

I am saddened that the previous owners, Bob, and Harriett sold the house which they owned since it was built in 1977. They maintained the very large yard meticulously with the help of a gardener. As I mentioned, a gardener comes with the rental, but lacking direction from an onsite owner, this gardener does the bare minimum, and it shows.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3630 on: November 23, 2023, 09:48:41 AM »
Trump lead grows as 84% say Bidenomics hurting them

President Joe Biden’s effort to promote “Bidenomics” as an inflation cure appears to be backfiring big time, helping former President Donald Trump expand his lead to a near majority of likely voters.

In the latest monthly McLaughlin & Associates national survey, 84% of likely voters said inflation and higher costs have affected their lives. Of those, 46% said they are “struggling” to make ends meet.

The survey, shared with Secrets, also said 50% of voters feel that Bidenomics has been “bad or very bad for the economy, inflation and the cost of living.”

The results of the survey, conducted by Trump’s pollster, suggest Biden is taking a hit from the economy, which he has tried to tout and today will talk up in advertisements during an NFL game. In a head-to-head contest, Trump is at his highest level of support in McLaughlin’s survey at 49%. Biden is at 43%.

In the past month, nearly all national surveys have shown Trump leading. Just yesterday, Emerson College Polling said Trump is leading 47%-43%.

McLaughlin has been tracking the impact of Bidenomics and the court cases against Trump.

In the new survey, for example, more voters believe that the legal troubles facing Trump are politically driven by the White House. Some 67% said politics is at play in the four federal indictments against Trump.

And the survey indicated that 61% believe Biden has played a role in those cases. In another question, 61% said they’d like the Justice Department to back off and “let the voters decide who the next president should be.”

Pollster John McLaughlin told Secrets, “President Trump’s strategy to run an issue-centered campaign challenging Joe Biden’s failed policies has worked perfectly. Joe Biden’s corrupt campaign of indictments against President Trump has backfired. With 54 days to the Iowa caucuses and 11 months to Election Day, Joe Biden is merely doubling down on failure."

https://www.scribd.com/document/686716677/National-November-Presentation-RELEASE-11-21-23

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/trump-lead-grows-as-84-say-bidenomics-hurting-them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3631 on: November 24, 2023, 06:55:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3632 on: November 28, 2023, 10:29:14 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3633 on: November 29, 2023, 01:04:08 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3634 on: December 01, 2023, 03:06:36 PM »
The Dow just closed ~550 points lower than its previous high from TWO YEARS AGO.

Bidenomics.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3635 on: December 01, 2023, 08:13:08 PM »
The Dow just closed ~550 points lower than its previous high from TWO YEARS AGO.

Bidenomics.

What a disaster of an administration 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3636 on: December 03, 2023, 11:12:36 AM »
Project weakness and this is the result.

https://apnews.com/article/red-sea-houthi-yemen-ships-attack-israel-hamas-war-gaza-strip-716770f0a780160e9abed98d3c48fbde?taid=656ca7c035aad000013d39e8&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

"Commercial ships came under attack Sunday by drones and missiles in the Red Sea and a U.S. warship there opened fire in self-defense as part of an hourslong assault claimed by Yemen’s Houthi rebels, officials said.

The attack potentially marked a major escalation in a series of maritime attacks in the Mideast linked to the Israel-Hamas war as multiple vessels found themselves in the crosshairs of a single Houthi assault for the first time in the conflict.

“We’re aware of reports regarding attacks on the USS Carney and commercial vessels in the Red Sea and will provide information as it becomes available,” the Defense Department told The Associated Press. "

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3637 on: December 03, 2023, 11:15:07 AM »
What a disaster of an administration

Nah - The Libturds will be along to tell you how this is much
Needed & a good Thing.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3638 on: December 04, 2023, 03:27:27 PM »

Is this Pedo Pervy Joe’s Next appointee ?
Probably as The Demturds love such
Diversity.  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3639 on: December 08, 2023, 10:42:49 AM »
200k jobs
Unemployment rate 3.7
401k up 22%

Biden Sucks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3640 on: December 08, 2023, 10:57:54 AM »
Hunter indictment a 'nuclear bomb for the Bidens,' as Joe sounds like Clinton during Lewinsky scandal: experts
Fox News ^ | 12/07/2023 | Charles Creitz
Posted on 12/8/2023, 1:54:51 PM by ChicagoConservative27

After a California grand jury handed down an indictment of first son Hunter Biden, political analysts predicted the bombshell would put President Biden in a self-constructed "trap" after he again claimed allegations he was in influence-peddling cahoots with his brother and son were "lies."

A grand jury empaneled in the Central District of California — which comprises Los Angeles — handed down an indictment against Hunter Biden.

"I think a lot of people felt… that David Weiss was going to let these charges skate and Hunter Biden would never be held accountable for making millions of dollars overseas. And a lot of people will say that was inappropriate," former Rep. Sean Duffy, R-Wis., said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3641 on: December 08, 2023, 02:48:06 PM »
200k jobs
Unemployment rate 3.7
401k up 22%

Biden Sucks

Cool….so all of those jobs being recovered from the Chinavirus means that interest will come back from the Fed and Moodys will restore the US credit rating after it dropped to AA status….right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3642 on: December 08, 2023, 03:17:28 PM »
200k jobs
Unemployment rate 3.7
401k up 22%

Biden Sucks

In a country of 315 million people that is nothing.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3643 on: December 08, 2023, 03:30:53 PM »
In a country of 315 million people that is nothing.

The lost china virus jobs were fully restored years ago.  I'd imagine that anyone with a 401K is quite happy making over 20%.  As a side note, Obama created more jobs his last 3 years in office than Trump did in his 1st 3.  Biden's 1st 3 years also beat Trumps 1st 3.  For as patriotic as you guys claim to be you certainly root against America an awful lot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3644 on: December 08, 2023, 04:05:08 PM »
The lost china virus jobs were fully restored years ago.  I'd imagine that anyone with a 401K is quite happy making over 20%.  As a side note, Obama created more jobs his last 3 years in office than Trump did in his 1st 3.  Biden's 1st 3 years also beat Trumps 1st 3.  For as patriotic as you guys claim to be you certainly root against America an awful lot.

Politicians don’t create jobs.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3645 on: December 08, 2023, 04:06:23 PM »
200k jobs
Unemployment rate 3.7
401k up 22%

Biden Sucks

I am sincerely happy that you've had 22% gains since Biden took office.  :)  You made some good choices.  However, the various market indices tell a tale much different story from your success.  They've been going sideways - lower than their highs from late 2021 - for two years.

Indeed, Biden sucks.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1320/nasdaq-historical-chart

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-yearsAEBwgIHEAAYgAQYDcICCRAAGAcYHhjxBMICCxAAGAUYBxgeGPEEwgIIEAAYBRgHGB7CAhAQABiABBiKBRiRAhhGGPoBwgIGEAAYCBgewgILEAAYgAQYigUYhgPCAggQABgIGAcYHuIDBBgAIEGIBgE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#cso=chart-annotations-carousel:443.6363525390625

https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/index/SPX/advanced-chart

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3646 on: December 08, 2023, 04:18:07 PM »
It's not open. I can attest to that from within the United states and frequent trips to the border. Love to hear your personal observations from ....
Take your old ass a few mile off the beaten path into the hills a little bit. Of course the border crossings aren't "open". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3647 on: December 08, 2023, 04:21:26 PM »
I love the applause.  :D

BIDEN: "Over a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars!"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1733259355347144791

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3648 on: December 09, 2023, 12:25:20 AM »
Biden Admin Sent Billions in Tax Dollars to Fraudulent Solar Company
SLAY News ^ | December 8, 2023 - 11:54 am | Frank Bergman
Posted on 12/8/2023, 12:19:53 PM by Red Badger

An investigation has been launched into the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) after Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration was found to have sent billions of dollars in taxpayers’ money to a fraudulent solar company.

Biden’s DOE recently gave a $3 billion award to a solar energy company that has been accused of scamming vulnerable customers.

Republican leaders in the House and Senate are probing the DOE over the move.

The investigations are being led by House Energy and Commerce Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) and Senate Energy and Natural Resources Ranking Member John Barrasso (R-WY).

In a letter to DOE Loan Programs Office Director Jigar Shah, the Republicans expressed serious concern about rewarding the corrupt Houston-based Sunnova Energy Corporation.

Rodgers and Barrasso cited reports highlighting how Sunnova has previously been caught scamming and misleading consumers.

“We are alarmed about recent, credible reports that Sunnova has racked up numerous consumer complaints, including those alleging troubling sales practices, such as Sunnova pressing elderly homeowners in poor health to sign long-term contracts costing tens of thousands of dollars,” they wrote to Shah.

“These reports cite interviews with individuals who struggled to deal with large contracts that their elderly parents signed shortly before passing away as well as state consumer complaints alleging maintenance delays and predatory sales strategies.”

In late September, the DOE Loan Programs Office announced that it had closed on a $3 billion partial loan guarantee to Sunnova’s Project Hestia.

The funding was earmarked to provide solar and battery storage to low-income individuals.

The grant was awarded as part of President Biden’s sweeping green agenda.

The agreement marked the federal government’s largest commitment ever made to solar power.

The announcement stated that the project will provide loans for clean energy systems for approximately 75,000 to 115,000 homeowners throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.

However, while the reports cited in the letter by McMorris Rodgers and Barrasso focus on specific examples of fraud, the GOP leaders warn that they “are not isolated incidents.”

Earlier this year, for example, the Better Business Bureau issued an alert for Sunnova and assigned it an “F rating” over its pattern of “deceptive sales practices,” poor customer service, and repair technicians not arriving on schedule.

Consumers reported that their issues were only resolved by Sunnova after filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

“To this date, despite countless phone calls, we still have not received service for that part almost 5 months later,” one complaint filed in October with the Better Business Bureau states.

“Our panels have not been working, therefore we are not receiving any benefit for them given that we are not receiving any credit from our electrical company due to them not working.

“We have tried over 100 times to call and work with the company to get them fixed.”

“Our solar system (Sunova) [sic.] has not been working properly for 4+ months,” another October complaint states.

“We have contacted Sunova [sic.] multiple times with little to no action.

“Our contract states that Sunova [sic] will monitor our system and if there is an issue will fix in a timely manner.

“We have been fighting with this company for months to fix our system with no success.

“We have paid over a thousand dollars for electricity to the national grid since our system isn’t working.

“Sunova [sic] is in breach of contract.”

In 2019, Puerto Rico’s Energy Bureau published a report, USA Today reported, that accused Sunnova of misleading consumers on the costs, contract length, and potential savings from their services.

The report went as far as to state that the company’s “practices during the contracting process are not consistent with the obligations that power companies have.”

Sunnova, which owns a majority of the residential market share in Puerto Rico, was hit with 436 complaints in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria, the report stated.

And the Washington Free Beacon reported last month that Sunnova has allegedly scammed vulnerable consumers including the elderly and sick.

The report pointed to multiple examples of door-to-door Sunnova salesmen persuading such individuals to sign 25-year solar panel leases.

“It was truly ripping off old people,” Texas resident Terry Blythe told the outlet.

“It was the biggest ripoff I’ve ever seen.”

Blythe said her late father had been coerced into signing a 25-year solar panel lease in 2020 when he was 86 years old and suffering from dementia.

“All customers, regardless of age, are required to complete a thorough validation process where we confirm their identity and ensure that they have read and comprehended the terms of their agreements,” a Sunnova spokesperson told the Washington Free Beacon.

They continued by explaining that the company “cannot and [does] not decline to enter into an agreement based on a customer’s age.”

The spokesperson added that Sunnova is “fully dedicated to assisting all our customers in resolving any issues that may arise during the life of their agreement or due to external factors.”

Sunnova was founded in 2012 and ultimately went public seven years later in 2019.

The company offers to install rooftop solar panels, mainly for residential customers, in exchange for a low-cost lease.

However, in recent years, the company has lost hundreds of millions of dollars and its stock price has plummeted.

In 2021, it lost $147.5 million, in 2022, it lost $130 million.

Since January 2021, the company’s stock price has fallen more than 77%.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3649 on: December 09, 2023, 02:12:31 PM »
Politicians don’t create jobs.

Occasionally, you post something with which I agree. Whether new jobs are created or, conversely, there is high unemployment depends mostly on the economy. It seems conflicting on the one hand to say politicians don't create jobs and also claim they are responsible for the economy... whether it is up or down.