Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196365 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3675 on: December 20, 2023, 12:24:52 PM »
Looks like Ukraine is going on the back burner. I guess they sent all the dirty $$$ and old military gear they could for kickback.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3676 on: December 20, 2023, 01:11:43 PM »
Killary's emails
Weiner's laptop
Epstein's tapes
Hunter's hard drive

What exactly have the FBI been doing .

To answer your question, the FBI is working on current cases, not ancient one's which have long been resolved. Weiner's Laptop and Clinton's emails are ancient history... reserved for those who choose to live in the past.

In 2017, Weiner pled guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor and was sentenced to 21 months in prison. He was also required to permanently register as a sex offender. Weiner began serving his federal prison sentence the same year and was released in 2019. Weiner currently co-hosts a radio talk show with Republican Curtis Sliwa.

Last September, Hillary Clinton spoke at the White House. Does this mean she is getting back into politics? For some reason, I doubt that she is. Now Trump is giving her free publicity by comparing his indictments to her lack of them at his campaign rallies. The FBI investigated and cleared her of any possible charges in 2018 or sometime before. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/latest/

As everyone knows by now, Hunter Biden's legal problems are not resolved. Without a doubt his laptop and its contents will get rehashed again... probably several times over.

Speaking of Jeffrey Epstein, what if Donald Trump is on the soon to be released documents identifying Jeffrey Epstein's associates? U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ordered the release of more than 150 names linked to Epstein. It is expected to be released next month. I am not suggesting Trump will be among those listed, just speculating on how folks, including those who support him will react if he is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3677 on: December 20, 2023, 01:50:48 PM »
Killary's emails
Weiner's laptop
Epstein's tapes
Hunter's hard drive

-Three for one - control C and control V - so easy, lazy and redundant. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3678 on: December 20, 2023, 02:49:17 PM »
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3679 on: December 20, 2023, 03:44:04 PM »
Killary's emails
Weiner's laptop
Epstein's tapes
Hunter's hard drive

Covering for democrats and stalking Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3680 on: December 20, 2023, 03:53:18 PM »
Covering for democrats and stalking Trump.

Do you suppose we will one day the FBI's ten most wanted list with mugshot of Trump tacked to the walls of the USPS.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3681 on: December 20, 2023, 03:55:24 PM »
Do you suppose we will one day the FBI's ten most wanted list with mugshot of Trump tacked to the walls of the USPS.
Do those still exist?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3682 on: December 20, 2023, 04:26:55 PM »
Do those still exist?

Excellent question. I just checked and sure enough the official FBI ten most wanted fugitives list is maintained on the FBI website, and it may be copied and distributed. What is more, it still includes photos. Neither your photo, Trump's nor mine are currently on it so we three can breathe a little easier for the moment. See link below and let me know if you recognize anyone who is on it.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten#:~:text=Notice%3A%20The%20official%20FBI%20Ten,18%20U.S.C.%2C%20Section%20709).

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3683 on: December 20, 2023, 04:40:31 PM »
Excellent question. I just checked and sure enough the official FBI ten most wanted fugitives list is maintained on the FBI website, and it may be copied and distributed. What is more, it still includes photos. Neither your photo, Trump's nor mine are currently on it so we three can breathe a little easier for the moment. See link below and let me know if you recognize anyone who is on it.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten#:~:text=Notice%3A%20The%20official%20FBI%20Ten,18%20U.S.C.%2C%20Section%20709).
I bolded USPS...implicating that I was questioning whether or not post offices still exists to hang the Top 10 wanted list in...

if I have to explain myself... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3684 on: December 20, 2023, 06:44:40 PM »

Will they include a picture of his private plane with his name on it and his secret service detail? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3685 on: December 20, 2023, 07:07:42 PM »
Biden approval rating sinks to all-time low in new national poll
Americans questioned in Monmouth University poll gave President Biden particularly poor marks on his handling of immigration, inflation
By Paul Steinhauser Fox News
Published December 18, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-approval-rating-sinks-all-time-low-new-national-poll

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3686 on: December 25, 2023, 06:58:19 PM »
 :)  :D  ;D

Merry Christmas!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3687 on: December 26, 2023, 06:27:07 PM »
Will they include a picture of his private plane with his name on it and his secret service detail?

Excellent question, Dos. Oddly enough, this is why I cannot visualize Trump ever going to prison. How weird would it be for him to be locked up with his secret service protection in residence? Nope, not going to happen. Similar situation for Hilary Clinton when Trump, forever the 'rebel rouser to the hilt' led the chant the 'lock her up'. All of it is utter nonsense. Not only are former Presidents afforded secret service protection, so are their spouses. These situations are partisan pipe dreams and not much else.

Hilary’s home server shenanigans likely cost her the 2016 Presidency. Trump’s plethora of criminal charges will likely cost him the opportunity of a second term in office. Either because he is determined to be disqualified by the powers that be or he mentally implodes or has a stroke.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3688 on: December 26, 2023, 08:07:07 PM »
Excellent question, Dos. Oddly enough, this is why I cannot visualize Trump ever going to prison. How weird would it be for him to be locked up with his secret service protection in residence? Nope, not going to happen. Similar situation for Hilary Clinton when Trump, forever the 'rebel rouser to the hilt' led the chant the 'lock her up'. All of it is utter nonsense. Not only are former Presidents afforded secret service protection, so are their spouses. These situations are partisan pipe dreams and not much else.

Hilary’s home server shenanigans likely cost her the 2016 Presidency. Trump’s plethora of criminal charges will likely cost him the opportunity of a second term in office. Either because he is determined to be disqualified by the powers that be or he mentally implodes or has a stroke.

NYT estimates that Trump got $2 billion of free media for 2016.  He's in the news everyday - good or negative coverage - so he's been getting years of free media. 

Legal costs and time are genuine annoyances, but he's not cracking up. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3689 on: December 27, 2023, 12:25:29 PM »
NYT estimates that Trump got $2 billion of free media for 2016.  He's in the news everyday - good or negative coverage - so he's been getting years of free media. 

Legal costs and time are genuine annoyances, but he's not cracking up. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html

If the polls are accurate, the media is making the same mistake they made in 2016.  They wanted him to be the nominee because they believed he would be easy to beat in the general election.  So far, it's the same miscalculation. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3690 on: December 27, 2023, 12:38:17 PM »
If the polls are accurate, the media is making the same mistake they made in 2016.  They wanted him to be the nominee because they believed he would be easy to beat in the general election.  So far, it's the same miscalculation.

The covid scamdemic was the perfect way to get him from office with the fake mail in ballots and other scams of the left. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: December 27, 2023, 12:43:24 PM »
The covid scamdemic was the perfect way to get him from office with the fake mail in ballots and other scams of the left.

Covid is the reason Trump lost in 2020.  Without it, he would have sailed to reelection because the economy was booming, we were energy independent, he didn't start any new conflicts, brokering peace in the Middle East, etc. 

I don't discount things like the censoring of the Hunter Biden laptop, which polls show impacted the outcome of the election, but Covid was the main reason IMO.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3692 on: December 27, 2023, 02:20:18 PM »
Covid is the reason Trump lost in 2020.  Without it, he would have sailed to reelection because the economy was booming, we were energy independent, he didn't start any new conflicts, brokering peace in the Middle East, etc. 

I don't discount things like the censoring of the Hunter Biden laptop, which polls show impacted the outcome of the election, but Covid was the main reason IMO.
Covid didn't help but the hatred for Trump was the main reason he lost. Hopefully, now that the pains of Biden have set in some of the c unts will make a smarter decision this time around. A vote for Biden is a vote for Doom and Gloom in your lives.
T

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3693 on: December 27, 2023, 06:45:44 PM »
Covid didn't help but the hatred for Trump was the main reason he lost. Hopefully, now that the pains of Biden have set in some of the c unts will make a smarter decision this time around. A vote for Biden is a vote for Doom and Gloom in your lives.
It can't be his hatred.  He got more votes this time than the time he won.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3694 on: December 27, 2023, 07:12:32 PM »
It can't be his hatred.  He got more votes this time than the time he won.

This probably has something to do with the fact that more voters (154.6 million) turned out for the presidential election in 2020 than in 2016 (137.5 million) or a little over 17 million more votes total. This was the largest increase between consecutive presidential elections since 1964. It will be interesting to find out the total vote count in 2024.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3695 on: December 27, 2023, 07:55:24 PM »
This probably has something to do with the fact that more voters (154.6 million) turned out for the presidential election in 2020 than in 2016 (137.5 million) or a little over 17 million more votes total. This was the largest increase between consecutive presidential elections since 1964. It will be interesting to find out the total vote count in 2024.

27M increase from 2016 to 2020

129M in 2008
127M in 2012
129M in 2016
155M om 2020

I'm counting 2-3M increases going from 1960 to 1964 to 1968.  What are you counting?  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3696 on: December 27, 2023, 08:11:13 PM »
27M increase from 2016 to 2020

129M in 2008
127M in 2012
129M in 2016
155M om 2020

I'm counting 2-3M increases going from 1960 to 1964 to 1968.  What are you counting?  ???

My figures are the difference in votes from 2016 - 2020. 154.6 - 137.5 = 17.1 by my calculations. I did not bother to cite my source because these types of statistics vary from one source to another.

As for my comment about the largest consecutive increase in 1964, I was reiterating what I read in the article. If you disagree with those numbers, take it up with the United States Census Bureau. Here is the link I did not previously provide, https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2022/2020-presidential-election-voting-report.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3697 on: December 28, 2023, 03:03:32 PM »
My figures are the difference in votes from 2016 - 2020. 154.6 - 137.5 = 17.1 by my calculations. I did not bother to cite my source because these types of statistics vary from one source to another.

As for my comment about the largest consecutive increase in 1964, I was reiterating what I read in the article. If you disagree with those numbers, take it up with the United States Census Bureau. Here is the link I did not previously provide, https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2022/2020-presidential-election-voting-report.html

Thanks, this is interesting.  Several sources, including wiki, NYT, and  270ToWin, reflect the numbers that I listed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election
https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/president
https://www.270towin.com/2016_Election/

The Census and Statista  reflect the numbers you listed.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1139763/number-votes-cast-us-presidential-elections/
https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2022/2020-presidential-election-voting-report.html

I wonder if these two with the higher numbers erroneously included ALL voters.  Three years on, there should be no variance.

deadz

• Getbig V
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3699 on: December 29, 2023, 01:13:30 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/over-60-of-americans-disapprove-of-biden-s-job-performance-as-bidenomics-loses-popularity/ar-AA1mb2ry

Commander and IDIOT!

MAGA

Who are the dumb fucks who voted for this CLOWN! At least the known Libturds here fess up the rest of you are fucking cowards!
T