Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196257 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3825 on: February 06, 2024, 12:39:03 PM »
Remember when the TDS left was calling for mandatory cognitive checks on POTUS a few years back? What happened to that?

liberal queens never demand the same things of their own cult that they do of everyone else.  They did the same thing a McCain, Dole, and Reagan.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3826 on: February 06, 2024, 12:49:49 PM »
Remember when the TDS left was calling for mandatory cognitive checks on POTUS a few years back? What happened to that?

Demanding that Trump's cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment.  As Tucker Carlson says, the left is always guilty of whatever it is they are accusing others of doing. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3827 on: February 06, 2024, 12:50:59 PM »
Demanding that Trump's cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment.  As Tucker Carlson says, the left is always guilty of whatever it is they are accusing others of doing.

"It's (D)ifferent when we do it!"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3829 on: February 06, 2024, 03:20:42 PM »
Can't say you weren't warned.

Yep - The sooner the Better 👊🏻

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3830 on: February 06, 2024, 07:22:08 PM »
“There is some movement…and I doanwanna, I doanwanna … … or maybe wesheeshuh change my words.” 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1754999705354805487

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3831 on: February 07, 2024, 09:46:13 AM »
When the mistakes are indefensible, KJP just waves them away.

And the dishonest media lets her get away with it.

It's a big problem.

https://twitter.com/WarMachineRR/status/1754960611555831871?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1754960611555831871%7Ctwgr%5E904765f811c589e1d72bdd60b735dc8b56b6c12a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Fkjp-snaps-when-asked-about-biden-saying-he-recently-talked-to-french-president-who-died-27-years-ago

And, for the record, I don't follow "Converatvie War Machine" on twitter, it was a repost on my feed from someone.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3832 on: February 07, 2024, 10:05:00 AM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Fri, Jan 26, 2024

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3833 on: February 08, 2024, 08:16:00 AM »
Now Biden claims to have spoken to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl....he's dead too. This guy is completely gone in the brain and thinks he's in the 1980s.

I have a feeling they will not be running him if this continues. Maybe they are taking him off the meds to expose the true state of the guy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3834 on: February 08, 2024, 08:49:45 AM »
Now Biden claims to have spoken to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl....he's dead too. This guy is completely gone in the brain and thinks he's in the 1980s.

I have a feeling they will not be running him if this continues. Maybe they are taking him off the meds to expose the true state of the guy.

Completely gone.   Its OFAG who is running the country. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3835 on: February 08, 2024, 09:29:59 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3836 on: February 08, 2024, 12:30:12 PM »

In previous years the MSM and his supporters tried to cover for Biden by claiming he has speech impediment or we just didn't understand what he truly meant.

Now they have gone to "la la la la I can't hear you" mode.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3837 on: February 08, 2024, 12:35:03 PM »
In previous years the MSM and his supporters tried to cover for Biden by claiming he has speech impediment or we just didn't understand what he truly meant.

Now they have gone to "la la la la I can't hear you" mode.

Democrats are in a cult far deeper and worse than anything they can ever accuse trump voters over.   These are the same buffoons who still refuse to admit the lies of Hillary with russiagate. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3838 on: February 08, 2024, 04:31:23 PM »
"I said I'm gonna be a president for everybody, whether you live in a red state or a green state!"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755704692212928883

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3839 on: February 08, 2024, 04:55:05 PM »

'Too Old And Feeble': No Charges For Biden Despite 'Willful' Mishandling Of Docs, National Security Risk

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/no-charges-biden-willfully-retained-classified-documents-special-counsel-says-biden

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3840 on: February 09, 2024, 05:43:20 AM »
'Too Old And Feeble': No Charges For Biden Despite 'Willful' Mishandling Of Docs, National Security Risk

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/no-charges-biden-willfully-retained-classified-documents-special-counsel-says-biden

Not a single lib will touch this 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3841 on: February 09, 2024, 07:43:30 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"My Memory Is Fine" Biden Fumes, Before Confusing Egypt's Sisi With The President Of Mexico"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/my-memory-fine-biden-fumes-confusing-egypts-sisi-president-mexico

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3842 on: February 09, 2024, 07:45:12 AM »
Maybe the GOP should be trying to keep this old turd off the ballot. Good for the goose good for the gander. At least the mainstream news would have to admit the cause.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3843 on: February 09, 2024, 10:32:18 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3844 on: February 09, 2024, 11:58:20 AM »
Kamala Harris rips special counsel report on Biden’s mental capacity, suggests Oct. 7 attack prompted prez’s bumbling deposition
The New York Post ^ | 02/09/2024 | Steven Nelson
Posted on 2/9/2024, 2:42:38 PM by thegagline

Vice President Kamala Harris tore into special counsel Robert Hur on Friday for questioning President Biden’s mental fitness in a stunning report on his handling of classified records — with the veep saying Hur lacked “integrity” and was “politically motivated” before saying Biden was focused on Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel when he appeared confused to Hur’s investigators over two days of interviews.

Harris, 59, was asked whether she “as a former prosecutor” thought Hur’s report was “fair” to Biden, 81, who is seeking a second term in the November election.

“Listen, I have been privileged and proud to serve as vice president of the United States with Joe Biden as president United States. And what I saw [in] that report last night, I believe, is — as a former prosecutor, the comments that were made by that prosecutor were gratuitous, inaccurate and inappropriate,” Harris began.

And the president was in front of and on top of it all, asking questions and requiring that America’s military and intelligence community and diplomatic community would figure out and know how many people were dead. How many are Americans? How many hostages? Is the situation stable? He was in front of it all, coordinating and directing leaders who are in charge of America’s national security, not to mention our allies around the globe —for days, and up until now, months.” ***

Harris, who will become president if Biden has to leave office due to health reasons, concluded with another kick to Hur.

“So the way that the president’s demeanor in that report was characterized could not be more wrong on the facts and clearly, politically motivated, gratuitous,” the former San Francisco district attorney and California attorney general said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3845 on: February 09, 2024, 12:27:41 PM »
Kamala Harris rips special counsel report on Biden’s mental capacity, suggests Oct. 7 attack prompted prez’s bumbling deposition

Vice President Kamala Harris tore into special counsel Robert Hur on Friday for questioning President Biden’s mental fitness in a stunning report on his handling of classified records — with the veep saying Hur lacked “integrity” and was “politically motivated” before saying Biden was focused on Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel when he appeared confused to Hur’s investigators over two days of interviews.

Harris, 59, was asked whether she “as a former prosecutor” thought Hur’s report was “fair” to Biden, 81, who is seeking a second term in the November election.

“Listen, I have been privileged and proud to serve as vice president of the United States with Joe Biden as president United States. And what I saw [in] that report last night, I believe, is — as a former prosecutor, the comments that were made by that prosecutor were gratuitous, inaccurate and inappropriate,” Harris began.

And the president was in front of and on top of it all, asking questions and requiring that America’s military and intelligence community and diplomatic community would figure out and know how many people were dead. How many are Americans? How many hostages? Is the situation stable? He was in front of it all, coordinating and directing leaders who are in charge of America’s national security, not to mention our allies around the globe —for days, and up until now, months.” ***

Harris, who will become president if Biden has to leave office due to health reasons, concluded with another kick to Hur.

“So the way that the president’s demeanor in that report was characterized could not be more wrong on the facts and clearly, politically motivated, gratuitous,” the former San Francisco district attorney and California attorney general said.

So dumbass Kamala is affirming that Biden cannot handle the stress of the office of the President.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3846 on: February 09, 2024, 12:36:35 PM »

"And I'm vice president and my name is Kamala Harris."  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3847 on: February 09, 2024, 04:48:34 PM »
Democrat insiders say it is now 'PANIC TIME' and party should DUMP Joe Biden, 81, at its summer convention with Gavin Newsom 'waiting in the wings' after Justice Department said president had 'diminished faculties'
Daily Mail ^ | 2.9.2024 | Nick Allen
Posted on 2/9/2024, 5:51:37 PM by libh8er

Democrat insiders say it is now 'panic time' after a blockbuster Justice Department report concluded Joe Biden has 'diminished faculties' and is an 'elderly man with a poor memory'.

Increasingly, behind the scenes, a nuclear option is being considered to remove the 81-year-old president as the Democrat nominee at the party's convention in Chicago in August.

The leading candidates to replace him include California Governor Gavin Newsom and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

'I think it is now panic time. Biden should not be our standard bearer,' a former senior Democrat White House official, who worked with Biden, told Dailymail.com.

'He looked like a deer stuck in the headlights last night. There isn't enough gas in the tank for another four and-a-half years. Ultimately we're going to see more more prominent Democrats saying the quiet part out loud.

'It's increasingly clear we have a deeply flawed candidate. Democracy is in the balance and this is not a smart path for our party.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

TOPICS: Front Page News; News/Cur

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3848 on: February 09, 2024, 05:17:22 PM »
Not a single lib will touch this

When it was discovered that Biden had classified documents, what did he do VRS when it was discovered Trump had classified documents, what was his response?

Hint - one of these fellows turned over the documents and the other refused to.

One had a box or two of documents some of which were classified, while the other had hundreds of boxes of classified documents the contents of which he shared with various guests some from foreign contries at  Mar-a-Lago.

For anyone interested in reading about the similarities and differences between the Biden and Trump investigations, check out this link; https://www.wbaltv.com/article/biden-trump-
classified-documents-investigations/46695267

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3849 on: February 09, 2024, 05:22:08 PM »
When it was discovered that Biden had classified documents, what did he do VRS when it was discovered Trump had classified documents, what was his response?

Hint - one of these fellows turned over the documents and the other refused to.

One had a box or two of documents some of which were classified, while the other had hundreds of boxes of classified documents the contents of which he shared with various guests some from foreign contries at  Mar-a-Lago.

For anyone interested in reading about the similarities and differences between the Biden and Trump investigations, check out this link; https://www.wbaltv.com/article/biden-trump-
classified-documents-investigations/46695267

Completely irrelevant.  Biden intentionally mishandled classified documents.  That is expressly what this special prosecutor found.  Any other person would absolutely be in prison for doing what Biden did.