Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196311 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #2675 on: April 09, 2023, 09:13:40 AM »
Where were you during 2021 to now? Still crying about Trump like the rest of the crybaby liberals trying to avoid facing the mess their hero made of our country?

Given that they supported with their votes, a bAdministration that is peopled by pedophiles, those who mutilate children and more.  They are responsible for the sexualization and mutilation of our Nations Childen. Never forgive and never forget.  They are filth made flesh.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2677 on: April 11, 2023, 03:07:06 AM »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-bans-53-of-americans-from-buying-cars

This Admn sucks so bad.   The absolute worst.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2678 on: April 11, 2023, 12:37:52 PM »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-bans-53-of-americans-from-buying-cars

This Admn sucks so bad.   The absolute worst.

By 2030, if not before then, automakers will sell competitively priced electric vehicles because if they do not it means that the average person could not afford to buy one and the automakers would go out of business.

https://e360.yale.edu/digest/electric-cars-could-be-as-affordable-as-conventional-vehicles-in-just-three-years#:~:text=By%202030%2C%20costs%20for%20motors,to%20meet%20fuel%20efficiency%20targets.

'The new forecast highlights the rapid development of EV technologies globally. BNEF (Bloomberg New Energy Finance) first suggested in 2017 that electric cars would become cost-competitive with conventional cars in 2026. A year later, BNEF changed it to 2024. The analysts argue that this competitive pricing will allow customers to make a choice between a combustion or electric car based on style, performance, and preference — not cost.'

There are other factors to consider which currently make EV's more competitive than you might think.

With fewer moving parts and less routine maintenance services like oil changes needed for an electric car compared to a gas-powered car, electric cars can save you a lot of money on maintenance. The estimated scheduled maintenance costs for an EV average $0.06 cents per mile, while it's at $0.10 per mile for a conventional ICE-powered ride, almost double.

In general, charging an EV is about 3 times cheaper per mile than the cost of fueling a gas-powered car. Based on driving a compact sedan, you will pay approximately $0.05 per mile to charge your EV compared to $0.14 to fuel your gas-powered car.

Combustion engine cars $1,890 per year for fuel as opposed to EV's @ $68 per year.

Automakers are not meeting the demand for EV's. Many BEV models are unavailable in several states.

Mazda only manufactures one EV. This vehicle is already competitively priced. 'The 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV is currently only available in California. If you’d like to continue with this selection, please choose a dealership in California or click below to stay up to date about when MX-30 will be available in your area. Limited availability - only available in CA. Starting at $34,110'

VW's ID.4 has this disclaimer on their webpage: Important ID.4 Updates
We are no longer accepting new reservations for the ID.4. Please utilize our inventory tool to locate and purchase an ID.4 from your preferred VW dealer. The VW ID.4 has a starting price of a little over $41,000.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2679 on: April 11, 2023, 12:54:50 PM »
By 2030, if not before then, automakers will sell competitively priced electric vehicles because if they do not it means that the average person could not afford to buy one and the automakers would go out of business.

https://e360.yale.edu/digest/electric-cars-could-be-as-affordable-as-conventional-vehicles-in-just-three-years#:~:text=By%202030%2C%20costs%20for%20motors,to%20meet%20fuel%20efficiency%20targets.

'The new forecast highlights the rapid development of EV technologies globally. BNEF (Bloomberg New Energy Finance) first suggested in 2017 that electric cars would become cost-competitive with conventional cars in 2026. A year later, BNEF changed it to 2024. The analysts argue that this competitive pricing will allow customers to make a choice between a combustion or electric car based on style, performance, and preference — not cost.'

There are other factors to consider which currently make EV's more competitive than you might think.

With fewer moving parts and less routine maintenance services like oil changes needed for an electric car compared to a gas-powered car, electric cars can save you a lot of money on maintenance. The estimated scheduled maintenance costs for an EV average $0.06 cents per mile, while it's at $0.10 per mile for a conventional ICE-powered ride, almost double.

In general, charging an EV is about 3 times cheaper per mile than the cost of fueling a gas-powered car. Based on driving a compact sedan, you will pay approximately $0.05 per mile to charge your EV compared to $0.14 to fuel your gas-powered car.

Combustion engine cars $1,890 per year for fuel as opposed to EV's @ $68 per year.

Automakers are not meeting the demand for EV's. Many BEV models are unavailable in several states.

Mazda only manufactures one EV. This vehicle is already competitively priced. 'The 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV is currently only available in California. If you’d like to continue with this selection, please choose a dealership in California or click below to stay up to date about when MX-30 will be available in your area. Limited availability - only available in CA. Starting at $34,110'

We are no longer accepting new reservations for the ID.4. Please utilize our inventory tool to locate and purchase an ID.4 from your preferred VW dealer. The VW ID.4 has a starting price of a little over $41,000.

Did you randomly copy/paste these numbers from somewhere or did you calculate them from your electric car?

Wayne Tracker.

• Getbig II
  • Lurker and I - Team Biden
« Reply #2680 on: April 11, 2023, 01:14:21 PM »

Awesome copy and paste my Liberal gay buddy - It doesn't matter that you did not read or even understand a word, you are great !!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2681 on: April 11, 2023, 02:18:34 PM »
Did you randomly copy/paste these numbers from somewhere or did you calculate them from your electric car?

Ha, ha you are too funny. In truth, I don't have an EV and likely never will unless gas prices make it necessary. My 2016 Mazda ICE has a little over 30,000 miles. These days I drive only a little over 100 miles per month. My car is in prime condition. When it comes to personal transportation, I am very conservative. My last car was 12 years old and had around 100,000 miles on it when I traded it in on a new 2016 Mazda CX3 AWD. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2682 on: April 11, 2023, 02:26:17 PM »
Ha, ha you are too funny. In truth, I don't have an EV and likely never will unless gas prices make it necessary. My 2016 Mazda ICE has a little over 30,000 miles. These days I drive only a little over 100 miles per month. My car is in prime condition. When it comes to personal transportation, I am very conservative. My last car was 12 years old and had around 100,000 miles on it when I traded it in on a new 2016 Mazda CX3 AWD.

So where did you get those numbers?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2683 on: April 11, 2023, 02:41:39 PM »
So where did you get those numbers?

I did not make them up if that's what you think. I got them from several different articles I read. You are welcome to come up with  different numbers if you choose. In truth, EV's are new enough that any numbers are probably more guesswork than fact. For example, what it costs to charge the batteries on an EV depends on the cost of electricity where you live as does the price of gas. The sticker prices for the EV's are from the manufacturer's websites and are the current base price. By the time you 'build' the car of your dreams, I've found the prices are considerably higher, no matter the vehicle manufacturer or model.

The statistics and information I posted regarding my personal transportation expenses and driving experience are indisputable facts.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2684 on: April 11, 2023, 02:54:30 PM »
I did not make them up if that's what you think. I got them from several different articles I read. You are welcome to come up with  different numbers if you choose. In truth, EV's are new enough that any numbers are probably more guesswork than fact. For example, what it costs to charge the batteries on an EV depends on the cost of electricity where you live as does the price of gas. The sticker prices for the EV's are from the manufacturer's websites and are the current base price. By the time you 'build' the car of your dreams, I've found the prices are considerably higher, no matter the vehicle manufacturer or model.

The statistics and information I posted regarding my personal transportation expenses and driving experience are indisputable facts.

Can you quote the articles you read to infer the $68/yr for an electric car?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2685 on: April 11, 2023, 03:25:49 PM »
Can you quote the articles you read to infer the $68/yr for an electric car?

Yes, I can link the articles and thank you for asking me to do this because I clearly posted that figure in error. It should be $680 a year for an EV and $1,890 for an ICE. What is funny is I thought it was off and checked it with the same results. My guess is that when I checked the annual cost on the EV, I was one decimal off on the mileage, i.e., 1,350 instead of 13,500. Again, thanks for catching this.

Here's are the links:

https://news.energysage.com/electric-vehicle-charging-cost-vs-gas/#:~:text=In%20general%2C%20charging%20an%20EV,fuel%20your%20gas-powered%20car.

https://www.caranddriver.com/auto-loans/a32880477/average-mileage-per-year/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2686 on: April 13, 2023, 07:22:08 PM »
Biden: "Let's go lick the world. Let's get it done."
https://twitter.com/i/status/1646611585031454720

“end of quote”
https://twitter.com/i/status/1646587679541284870

Biden again repeats the debunked lie that he "traveled 17,000 miles" with Xi Jinping
https://twitter.com/i/status/1646574985732030464

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2687 on: April 14, 2023, 06:19:20 AM »
"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said on Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick specifically noted a key dialogue involving then-VP Biden, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before an April 21, 2014 trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, in which Sullivan - now Biden's national security adviser - outlined a US investment in the Ukrainian energy sector just days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma.

Months after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-obama-staffer-blows-whistle-biden-kickback-scheme-hunter-joined-burisma-malfeasance-office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2688 on: April 14, 2023, 08:05:43 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2689 on: April 14, 2023, 11:21:55 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2690 on: April 14, 2023, 11:48:29 AM »
Joe Biden mocked after Hunter has to explain child's question in Ireland: 'I am so embarrassed for my country'
Fox News ^ | 4/13/23 | Joe Silverstein
Posted on 4/14/2023, 1:34:16 PM by Libloather

Hunter Biden had to explain a child's question to his father, President Joe Biden, during the president's trip to Ireland Wednesday, shocking social media users. The apparent confusion came after the elder Biden struggled to answer the child's question about success.

"What’s the top step to success?" the child asked the president.

"What’s the top what?" Biden responded.

"Step - steps - step to success," the child answered.

Biden responded that the way to be successful is to stop COVID-19 from spreading.

"Oh, well, making sure that we don’t all have COVID. What - why - what are we talking about here?" he asked.

At this point, Hunter Biden intervened.

"If you can - what’s the - what’s the key to success?" the resident's son asked, attempting to clarify the child's question.

"Oh, what’s the key to success? You know what I found out is the key to success is? And I’m not sure I’m the best guy to explain it; these guys can tell you," the president responded.

He then talked about the importance of not personally attacking people with whom you disagree.

People responded to the interaction by arguing that this is, in their view, just another example of Biden being mentally unfit to serve as president.

"Hunter Biden is our resident, isn't he?" Ashe Short, senior editor at Daily Wire, wrote.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2691 on: April 14, 2023, 12:00:13 PM »
Joe Biden mocked after Hunter has to explain child's question in Ireland: 'I am so embarrassed for my country'
Fox News ^ | 4/13/23 | Joe Silverstein
Posted on 4/14/2023, 1:34:16 PM by Libloather

Hunter Biden had to explain a child's question to his father, President Joe Biden, during the president's trip to Ireland Wednesday, shocking social media users. The apparent confusion came after the elder Biden struggled to answer the child's question about success.

"What’s the top step to success?" the child asked the president.

"What’s the top what?" Biden responded.

"Step - steps - step to success," the child answered.

Biden responded that the way to be successful is to stop COVID-19 from spreading.

"Oh, well, making sure that we don’t all have COVID. What - why - what are we talking about here?" he asked.

At this point, Hunter Biden intervened.

"If you can - what’s the - what’s the key to success?" the resident's son asked, attempting to clarify the child's question.

"Oh, what’s the key to success? You know what I found out is the key to success is? And I’m not sure I’m the best guy to explain it; these guys can tell you," the president responded.

He then talked about the importance of not personally attacking people with whom you disagree.

People responded to the interaction by arguing that this is, in their view, just another example of Biden being mentally unfit to serve as president.

"Hunter Biden is our resident, isn't he?" Ashe Short, senior editor at Daily Wire, wrote.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2692 on: April 17, 2023, 11:51:56 AM »
Roads Are 'Designed' to Kill Minorities, Says Transportation Secretary
Townhall.com ^ | April 17, 2023 12:45 PM | Spencer Brown
Posted on 4/17/2023, 2:40:44 PM by E. Pluribus Unum

While ignoring a cornucopia of crises in his two-plus years as Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg has found a supposed crisis that he will address, and it sounds a lot like his previously trotted-out theory that bridges are a tool of racism.

Speaking with Al Sharpton on MSNBC, Buttigieg declared "we've got a crisis when it comes to roadway fatalities in America" before making his usual pivot to frame the problem as one of race.

"We lose about 40,000 people every year," Buttigieg told Sharpton, adding roadway fatalities are "a level that's comparable to gun violence" for emphasis. "And we see a lot of racial disparities," Buttigieg continued.

Specifically, according to Buttigieg, "black and brown Americans, tribal citizens, and rural residents" are "much more likely to lose their lives — whether it's in a car or a pedestrian being hit by a car."

Buttigieg argued that the racial disparity is "related to discrimination" and "even the ways roads are designed and built" such that minorities don't have "access to a safe street design that's got crosswalks and good lighting."

Here's Buttigieg's full meandering argument about how roads are supposedly designed to be racially discriminatory:

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2693 on: April 17, 2023, 12:29:42 PM »
Diversity hire Pete Buttigieg calls car crashes RACIST (no really) and HOO boy what a train wreck
Twitchy.com ^ | April 17, 2023 | Sam Janney
Posted on 4/17/2023, 3:06:55 PM by lowbridge

Now car crashes are racist. We KNEW it. That one time when a white guy swiped the front of this editor’s car (who also happens to be white) it was OBVIOUS how freakin’ racist car crashes are. Totally.

Pete Buttigieg is what you get when a president picks members of his cabinet based on their identity and not their experience or qualifications. This dude couldn’t even fix the potholes in his own city.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1647621178251440129

(Excerpt) Read more at twitchy.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2694 on: April 17, 2023, 04:44:15 PM »
Pete may be right. A study from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health - Harvard University agrees with him. Hmm, maybe this is where he got his information. Buttigieg attended Harvard University, where he majored in history and literature.

'Racial disparities in traffic fatalities much wider than previously known

When accounting for miles traveled during biking, walking, or driving, Black and Hispanic Americans experience higher motor vehicle-related death rates than White Americans or Asian Americans.'

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/racial-disparities-traffic-fatalities/#:~:text=Compared%20to%20White%20Americans%2C%20Black,or%20riding%20in%20a%20car.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2695 on: April 19, 2023, 05:47:14 AM »
How Many Deaths Will It Take Before Biden Forcefully Addresses the Fentanyl Crisis?
American Greatness ^ | April 18, 2023 | Salena Zito
Posted on 4/19/2023, 8:45:49 AM by Heartlander

How Many Deaths Will It Take Before Biden Forcefully Addresses the Fentanyl Crisis?
Fentanyl is poisoning babies, teenagers, and adults. Those in government in Washington, D.C., who were elected to protect us have done the opposite.
PENN HILLS, Pennsylvania—When the Penn Hills police and paramedics arrived at the modest suburban Pittsburgh home in the 8100 block of Chaske Street on Jan. 14, they found the father of 7-month-old Zhuri Bogle desperately performing CPR on his infant daughter. It was 6:44 a.m., and with the exception of a few flurries swirling in the brisk winter air, the sky was still as dark as midnight.

The first responders immediately took over from the father and administered CPR on the unresponsive baby for the next 21 minutes. At 7:05 a.m., Zhuri was pronounced dead at the scene.

The local police immediately requested the Allegheny County Police Homicide Unit assist in the investigation; those detectives, in turn, launched an investigation into the baby’s death.

Two months later, the Allegheny County medical examiner announced Zhuri died from acute fentanyl toxicity. The detectives on the case also determined that Zhuri’s grandmother and her “friend,” David Poindexter, age 58, were watching Zhuri when the baby overdosed.

On Friday, Poindexter was served with an arrest warrant and charged with involuntary manslaughter and recklessly endangering another person.

In January, 10-month-old Senna Matkovic had luck, a fast-acting nanny and nearby paramedics on his side when he survived exposure to fentanyl. He was playing with his twin brother at San Francisco’s Moscone Park when it happened. Within 10 seconds of Fire Rescue Captain Robert Kuzma administering Narcan, the child went from supine, unresponsive, and blue to breathing and crying for his parents.

Kuzma said it was not the first pediatric opioid overdose in his career. Tragically, it likely won’t be his last.

The number of young children under five who have died from overdoses in the United States has increased significantly in the past few years, according to a new study published in the journal Pediatrics. The highest number of those fatal poisonings of children comes from opioids.

The study, which relied on records for all children five and younger from the National Fatality Review-Case Reporting System, showed that two-fifths of the children who died were infants and that 65 percent of those deaths happened at home. Nearly a third of those occurred under the supervision of someone who was not their biological parent, as in the case of Zhuri.

We have looked the other way as opioid addiction and abuse in the U.S. has gone from zero to a grotesque and infinite epidemic. It now endangers every aspect of life. Our public health has degraded, our economic output has suffered, and our national security has been breached so brazenly and without consequence that it is hard to grasp.

Even infants are not safe. Yet we do nothing.

In the past 23 years alone, over 1 million people in the U.S. have died of drug overdoses, almost exclusively opioids, according to the National Center for Health Statistics. By the end of this week, 1,500 people will have overdosed on opioids and died. By the end of next week, 1,500 more people will have overdosed and died from an opioid, and the week after that, and the week after that.

China is the main manufacturer of the ingredients needed to create fentanyl. They find their way from China to the southern border, where the drug cartels are happy to produce the drug and then hand it off to distribution networks to smuggle it across the porous border.

The Biden administration “urged” Mexico and China to take strong action in their countries. Both countries responded that the problem wasn’t with them—it was with us.

With no consequences from the U.S. government, the drugs make their way into the U.S. Those carrying the drugs blend in easily with the record-breaking 2.76 million other illegal crossings that happened last year. They spread the drugs to cities, suburbs, and rural communities in your backyard.

Fentanyl is 50 times more powerful than heroin and 100 times more potent than morphine. It is cheap to produce and deadly to the unsuspecting, such as children playing in a San Francisco park or coming into contact with an addicted caregiver.

Every year at the border, the number of seizures of the product gets higher. Every year, the amount that gets past law enforcement gets larger as well. Fentanyl is poisoning babies, teenagers and adults. Those in government in Washington, D.C., who were elected to protect us have done the opposite.

It is the border agents, law enforcement, first responders, doctors, firefighters, and paramedics who are our last line of defense. It makes no sense that we accept the death of Zhuri as normal. It makes no sense that any parent must worry about sending a child to a public park and having him or her not come back alive. It makes no sense that this White House has not done something serious to call all of this out publicly, telling both China and Mexico unequivocally that this ends now.

We have allowed China to steal our intellectual property, outperform us in technology and military capabilities, supersede us in forming strategic alliances with our former allies, escape accountability over the spread of COVID-19, spy on us, out-manufacture us, and now poison us. Still, we do nothing.

We have also allowed Mexico to take zero accountability for its hand in this, to turn the problem back on us. Last month, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said that in his country, they do not have a problem with fentanyl consumption. “Why don’t they take care of their problem of social decay?” he asked.

A little baby died here in western Pennsylvania—a victim of a series of failures by our government. When does the Biden administration say that enough is enough?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2696 on: April 19, 2023, 05:47:55 AM »
Maybe they suck as drivers more than whites or asians? 

Pete may be right. A study from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health - Harvard University agrees with him. Hmm, maybe this is where he got his information. Buttigieg attended Harvard University, where he majored in history and literature.

'Racial disparities in traffic fatalities much wider than previously known

When accounting for miles traveled during biking, walking, or driving, Black and Hispanic Americans experience higher motor vehicle-related death rates than White Americans or Asian Americans.'

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/racial-disparities-traffic-fatalities/#:~:text=Compared%20to%20White%20Americans%2C%20Black,or%20riding%20in%20a%20car.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: April 19, 2023, 07:02:55 AM »
Biden’s Black Astronaut Reads Anti-White Poem to Prep for Mission
Front Page Magazine ^ | 19 Apr, 2023 | Daniel Greenfield
Posted on 4/19/2023, 9:19:03 AM by MtnClimber

Don’t know if we should be calling these woke folks, ‘astronauts’ or ‘cosmonauts’. But it was also expected that the people they picked for a hypothetical lunar mission would be leftists who hate America. Their experiments will likely consist of measuring equity on the moon and claiming that low-gravity environments have a disproportionate impact on people of color. And this garbage is starting early. Really early.

NASA astronaut Victor Glover, recently named as the pilot of the Artemis II mission around the Moon, listens to Gil Scott-Heron’s poem “Whitey on the Moon” twice a week on the way to work.

Maybe doing some actual mission prep would be more helpful? But we’re dealing with wokes here. So signaling their virtue and, in typical fashion, preemptively dumping on whatever task they’re going to screw up anyway is more important than the actual mission.

In the 1970 spoken-word poem, Scott-Heron criticizes investment in space when black people in the U.S. couldn’t afford health care.

Gil Scott-Heron, a racist crackhead who came down with HIV, was not offering some meaningful critique of the space program, he was inanely blaming white people for his problems.

Was all that money I made las’ year (for Whitey on the moon?) How come there ain’t no money here? (Hm! Whitey’s on the moon) Y’know I jus’ ’bout had my fill (of Whitey on the moon)

Imagine the outrage if a white astronaut were prepping with a racist tone poem about black people.

(Excerpt) Read more at frontpagemag.com ...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2698 on: April 19, 2023, 07:29:45 AM »
PEDO for POTUS 2024!!

Easy win baby $$$.... 4 more years of hunter making $$$

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2699 on: April 20, 2023, 12:43:33 PM »
Biden Now Punishing Americans With High Credit Scores To Subsidize Certain Homebuyers
The Daily Wire ^ | April 19, 2023 | Tim Meads
Posted on 4/20/2023, 3:33:16 PM by Twotone

Just when you think the Biden administration can’t possibly have any more awful ideas, his team rolls out a plan to punish Americans with high credit scores to subsidize high-risk homebuyers.

On Wednesday, The Washington Times reported that starting May 1, Americans purchasing a new home or refinancing their existing mortgage can expect to pay higher mortgage rates and monthly fees if they have a higher credit score. Americans with lower credit scores and smaller down payments will be given better rates. In other words, Biden is essentially stealing from the rich to give to the needy by adjusting the fees on loan-level price adjustments.

“The changes do not make sense,” senior loan officer at Bay Equity Home Loans Ian Wright told the Times. “Penalizing borrowers with larger down payments and credit scores will not go over well. It overcomplicates things for consumers during a process that can already feel overwhelming with the amount of paperwork, jargon, etc. Confusing the borrower is never a good thing.”

It makes sense if you are a member of the Biden administration. In the name of equity, the Biden administration seeks to close the racial gap in homeownership. To do this, they are enacting numerous changes to the housing market that will benefit those at the lower end of the spectrum — which tend to be minorities for a variety of reasons.

So, according to The New York Post, industry experts say that its going to wind up backfiring.

“It’s going to be a challenge trying to explain to somebody that says, ‘I worked my whole life for high credit and I’ve put a lot of money down and you’re telling me that’s a negative now?’ That’s a hard conversation to have,” one expert told the Post.

Even former Obama officials are sounding the alarm.

“It’s unprecedented,” David Stevens, Federal Housing Administration commissioner under President Barack Obama, told the Post. “My email is full from mortgage companies and CEOs [telling] me how unbelievably shocked they are by this move.”

The push to put “riskier mortgages” in the hands of those who couldn’t otherwise afford homes also could cause disruption should a recession hit — which the Federal Reserve is predicting.

None of this matters to President Joe Biden and his ilk. They never let a bad idea get in the way of equity.