Author Topic: Does anyone care about George Floyd anymore?  (Read 3429 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Does anyone care about George Floyd anymore?
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2022, 07:24:40 PM »
▫️

That's something I'd expect out of someone educated by Marxists.

Taking someone else's suffering and making it all about themselves.

Claiming special status above all peoples:

"George Floyd is the most persecuted man in history and suffered in a unique way that no one else has ever suffered" is textbook.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2022, 08:23:59 PM »
Have nothing personal against the guy, but do NOT believe he should have been made into a martyr (wrong choice of person to glorify after death and make into a patron saint of the African American community).

The one African American who I enjoyed listening to and reading about was Malcolm X. I found him to be very charismatic, smart and impressive with his various views about religion, society and politics. Too bad his OWN people killed him (Minister Farrakhan had a big hand in his murder).

George Floyd was no Malcolm X though. If anything, George was great at being a criminal.

Remember, George Floyd was just used as an opportunity by the Black Lives Matter group to play out their agenda. An agenda, that was not of their own devising, but instead was created by the elite globalists (like George Soros) that HEAVILY funded/supported BLM and had their own agenda play out by using black people as pawns. 

Sadly, the vast majority of African Americans throughout history have always been used as pawns for the white man's bidding. There are exceptions of course and I've met many independent thinkers in the African American community that are downright impressive and great models to live up to, but sadly these heroes are in the minority. Examples of these exemplary African Americans include Malcolm X, Denzel Washington, Paul Mooney, Barack Obama, Cornel West, Neil Degrasse Tyson and Melvin Goodrum.

"1"

Barack Obama hahaha

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2022, 09:36:53 PM »

No one ever did. Martyrizing Floyd was just a red herring.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2022, 08:58:24 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2022, 08:59:48 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2022, 09:10:15 AM »
Seems Biden does. He signed some type of garbage police reform legislation yesterday
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2022, 09:14:16 AM »
Barack Obama was/is truly an evil man. Instead of bringing America together he is still creating hate and division
irongearco.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2022, 09:16:01 AM »
Why do people vote for those who hate America and what it stands for?

Muzzie Obozo
CCP Biden
Muzzie Omar Chick
Beetlejuice in Chicongo

(All of them)

They are filled with hate for the people who built it (whites) the country (Freedom) and they want to reign over it commie-style while destroying what once was.

Epic retards these libturdz...  ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2022, 09:20:07 AM »
Gaybama cares. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2022, 09:23:57 AM »
The times of israel blames jews and then blames people for believing the times of israel.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2022, 09:31:33 AM »
Is George Floyd still dead?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2022, 10:38:20 AM »

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2022, 01:57:35 PM »

Fucking piece of shit.

Talk about division right. Floyd was an unemployed drug addict that was an ex con yet they put him up to be a hero...it's absolutely insane
irongearco.com

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2022, 02:16:47 PM »

Talk about division right. Floyd was an unemployed drug addict that was an ex con yet they put him up to be a hero...it's absolutely insane

And his family got millions and a statue

Wish I could adopt a useless, drug addict, Hebrew criminal, so cops can kill him and I sue the city and get millions

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2022, 02:18:30 PM »
I’m still very pleased he’s dead.
X2
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2022, 02:33:25 PM »
And his family got millions and a statue

Wish I could adopt a useless, drug addict, Hebrew criminal, so cops can kill him and I sue the city and get millions

get bhanks to black up and you are there.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2022, 02:49:52 PM »
To imagine his rank, rotting corpse brings a cheer to my day.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2022, 02:54:41 PM »
Who ???

I don't follow boxing, but I believe he was pretty good...  :'(

T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2022, 03:14:09 PM »

Punch in Peace, George “Money” Floyd

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2022, 03:31:34 PM »
Initially I found the police treatment of Floyd callous and sad in that he was crying for his mama and said he couldn't breathe. And the breathing problems were real obviously, whatever the cause. But apparently this type of maneuver was taught cops so he was following procedure. You could have a discussion about police procedure, perhaps be more sensitive to distress. But what pisses me off was the immediate blame put on racism. Where is the evidence the cop was racist? And where is the evidence Chauvin meant to kill the dude? He even knew he was being filmed, apparently didn't think he was doing anything wrong. His fellow diverse cops also didn't intervene. So the whole BLM thing is based on a false premise. And basically all the publicized cop black "murders" involve criminal situations. Remember the Michael Brown "hands up don't shoot" incident? The blacks still use this slogan even after it was proven false, under Obama administration. Can't they find even one incident where the cop is unambiguously wrong?

How does a white man dare to be a cop today?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2022, 03:32:58 PM »
Initially I found the police treatment of Floyd callous and sad in that he was crying for his mama and said he couldn't breathe. And the breathing problems were real obviously, whatever the cause. But apparently this type of maneuver was taught cops so he was following procedure. You could have a discussion about police procedure, perhaps be more sensitive to distress. But what pisses me off was the immediate blame put on racism. Where is the evidence the cop was racist? And where is the evidence Chauvin meant to kill the dude? He even knew he was being filmed, apparently didn't think he was doing anything wrong. His fellow diverse cops also didn't intervene. So the whole BLM thing is based on a false premise. And basically all the publicized cop black "murders" involve criminal situations. Remember the Michael Brown "hands up don't shoot" incident? The blacks still use this slogan even after it was proven false, under Obama administration. Can't they find even one incident where the cop is unambiguously wrong?

there was none

Race was never mentioned at the trial, not once....

The media made it about race.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2022, 03:40:52 PM »

Sugar Ray Washington was more than good.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2022, 03:43:19 PM »
Those black lesbians from BLM owe that brother millions.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2022, 03:45:54 PM »

Have you heard of Tony Timpa? Similar case to George Floyd with the cops kneeling on his neck until he died and it happened in 2016. Some key differences though: unlike Floyd, Tony Timpa wasn't black (see below), he wasn't a career criminal, it took 3 years for the footage of the killing to be released (probably because it contradicted the cops' lies), the cops laughed and joked when they killed him and there was no looting or rioting afterwards. One of the cops was hispanic and another was black. But that didn't matter since the victim was white. And to add insult to injury one of the cops involved was just promoted.