Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 6030 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2022, 04:10:25 PM »
lmfao  ::)

The "pandemic" was over a long time ago. I'm not sure there really was an actual pandemic, but i'll use that word.

But the repercussions from what was done will have effects for years to come.

Like i've always said, a few years from now we will look back in horror at how misled we were about ALL of this.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2022, 04:11:58 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2022, 05:22:44 PM »
Always love that one! ;D

Me too - Although, if you do see the full video it's taken from, you see her look straight at the camera a couple of seconds before, just to make sure she's being filmed.  So it's hardly an authentic primal scream ;D

The other one that always springs to mind is the one where the hairy Antifa girl gets clocked square in the face - repost just because

T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2022, 05:48:15 PM »
Me too - Although, if you do see the full video it's taken from, you see her look straight at the camera a couple of seconds before, just to make sure she's being filmed.  So it's hardly an authentic primal scream ;D

The other one that always springs to mind is the one where the hairy Antifa girl gets clocked square in the face - repost just because

Moldylocks/Louise Rosealma.

It was soon discovered she did some nude photoshoots of the hairy variety under the name Venus Rosales.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2022, 06:35:45 PM »
What bullshit?

Proving your nonsense COVID conspiracy theories wrong?

I agree. It’s getting boring for me.

😎

I'm just taking numbers from the actual clinical trials and from actual mortality data/demographics.

A 46 year old person died "of COVID." Yes, people under the age of 65 have died and tested PCR positive. So what? I'm talking real numbers, real data, real risk. You post bullshit.

The overwhelming majority of mortality (above 75%) is from the 65 and up age bracket with multi comorbidities. Number 1 of those being obesitiy/overwheight.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2022, 06:48:02 PM »
I'm just taking numbers from the actual clinical trials and from actual mortality data/demographics.

A 46 year old person died "of COVID." Yes, people under the age of 65 have died and tested PCR positive. So what? I'm talking real numbers, real data, real risk. You post bullshit.

The overwhelming majority of mortality (above 75%) is from the 65 and up age bracket with multi comorbidities. Number 1 of those being obesitiy/overwheight.

Yes.

You are correct.

But what is your point?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2022, 07:03:58 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2022, 12:52:36 PM »
 ::)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2022, 04:45:12 PM »

LOL!

Another favorite.

Glad she got what she went looking for.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2022, 04:46:58 PM »
Your first post in nearly 2 decades and you really shouldn't have bothered.

Do you live in a bubble or have you managed to completely avoid contact with other humans all your life? If the answers are no, then you've had dozens of cold/flu type viral infections. The infections just never got to the point where your body started showing symptoms.

Just like LurkingForBoys did - petrified to post here for 10 years, until he was brave enough...
c

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2022, 08:53:13 AM »
Nothing corrupt going on here  ::) ::)

FDA advisors just voted 21-0 to authorize Moderna’s vaccine for children 6 months old to 5 years old.

Germany, France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland all suspended Moderna for people under 30 due to safety concerns.

But in the US we’ll now be giving this product to infants.  ::) ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2022, 09:12:50 AM »
Oak just might off-himself once the full truth comes out... Imagine fighting tooth-nail for a scam/lie??
embarrassing.  ::)

I doubt there will ever be any accountability just passing the buck and excuse making, “We did what we thought was best at the time.”

We just had a 20 war exposed as a complete fraud. Has anyone lost a job?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2022, 09:20:29 AM »
I doubt there will ever be any accountability just passing the buck and excuse making, “We did what we thought was best at the time.”

LOL true... Still to be that braindead must be horrible...  ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2022, 01:35:33 PM »

It was soon discovered she did some nude photoshoots of the hairy variety under the name Venus Rosales.

fanny like a fucking badgers face

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2022, 01:37:09 PM »

Government is never held accountable.

It's crazy how easy it is to just pass the blame backwards or forwards.

Anyone tries shit like that in the private sector and they would be fired and slapped with a career ending lawsuit.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2022, 01:38:30 PM »
Government is never held accountable.

It's crazy how easy it is to just pass the blame backwards or forwards.

Anyone tries shit like that in the private sector and they would be fired and slapped with a career ending lawsuit.
Thats where the problem begins and ends.
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2022, 10:16:01 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2022, 08:20:13 PM »

You do know I've had all but one of the COVID vaccines available, that being a second booster. Are you posting this just to scare me? ;)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2022, 01:03:10 AM »
You do know I've had all but one of the COVID vaccines available, that being a second booster. Are you posting this just to scare me? ;)

No sir... Is probably still a rare thing to die from it.
You'll probably outlive us all.  ;)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2022, 07:19:34 PM »
https://www.commonsense.news/p/us-public-health-agencies-arent-following?r=abaxo&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

U.S. Public Health Agencies Aren't ‘Following the Science,’ Officials Say
‘People are getting bad advice and we can’t say anything.’

The calls and text messages are relentless. On the other end are doctors and scientists at the top levels of the NIH, FDA and CDC. They are variously frustrated, exasperated and alarmed about the direction of the agencies to which they have devoted their careers.

“It's like a horror movie I'm being forced to watch and I can't close my eyes,” one senior FDA official lamented. “People are getting bad advice and we can’t say anything.”

That particular FDA doctor was referring to two recent developments inside the agency. First, how, with no solid clinical data, the agency authorized Covid vaccines for infants and toddlers, including those who already had Covid. And second, the fact that just months before, the FDA bypassed their external experts to authorize booster shots for young children.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2022, 07:39:07 PM »
My fear is that the deaths are going to come in phases that are predetermined.

This could still be part of phase 1.

Maybe 50% have complications by 5-8 years down the road.

If they don’t get the results they want they can arrange society to make them keep their quotas.

(More mandatory mask wearing etc to act as catalyst)

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2022, 04:15:09 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2022, 05:00:55 AM »
Dudes hilarious... Love his AC/DC impersonations..