Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195396 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #301 on: December 27, 2021, 06:13:21 AM »
Awesome.^

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #302 on: December 27, 2021, 06:20:00 AM »
Gym rats are used to going against the grain, it's always been something of a disfavored subculture.  You can't be in it fully and also part of mainstream society.  It causes you to see things differently.  3 meals a day?  Bullshit.  7 day week?  Nope, I'm on a 3 on 1 off split.  Rest on weekends?  Please.  Many, many more examples.

That makes sense. I hadn't looked at it that way.

Do you think being stronger than the average also means, by definition, we don't need to put up with shit as much? Or have less reason to go along with the herd, since we are strong enough to go if alone?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2021, 06:20:53 AM »
I was meaning to quote you!

Exactly.

OAK has said that 1 in 50 people who got COVID have died.

Yeah, maybe so - but if only 1 in 20 people have gotten it after two years, the bottom line is [as you said] only 1 in 1,000 have died.

That's after two years.

With 83% of them being over 70!

Meanwhile, TEN TIMES as many Canadians aged 20-49 died of drug overdoses than of COVID, while locked down, over and above the normal figures!

Both the USA and Canada had record opiate overdoses last year!

Back to the rate in which people are dying:

Which means at this pace, it will take 2,000 years for everyone in Canada to die.

HAHAHAHA...who the fuck [what kind of moron] would be worried about COVID as a "threat", given this information???

OMG, THE SUN WILL BURN OUT IN 2,000,000,000 YEARS [OR WHATEVER]. THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN!!!

ROFL.

I was talking about ChOak pimping, didn't mean to imply you.  You do a great job showing his lies and foolishness, but if people want to eat shit, you can't stop them without going with them. 

Or to make it more understandable for Howard:  If people want to sniff farts, you can't stop them without smelling it with them.

PS: Howard, 99% of farts you smell were passed through two cloth "masks" already: (underwear and pants) 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2021, 07:57:11 AM »
😎😎😎

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 27, 2021, 08:02:12 AM »
Covid kills lazy fat bloated fucks. Nobody else.

I'm laughing myself silly.

Careful, you may laugh yourself to death.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: December 27, 2021, 08:05:57 AM »
I was talking about ChOak pimping, didn't mean to imply you.  You do a great job showing his lies and foolishness, but if people want to eat shit, you can't stop them without going with them. 

Or to make it more understandable for Howard:  If people want to sniff farts, you can't stop them without smelling it with them.

PS: Howard, 99% of farts you smell were passed through two cloth "masks" already: (underwear and pants)

Yes, but was COVID passed through those two layers of cloth? If the farter was not wearing underwear of if that was all they were wearing was the smell more intense?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 27, 2021, 08:13:49 AM »
Dr. Chris Martenson of the website and YouTube channel "Peak Prosperity" explained that the Delta variant did in fact latch on to a receptor that the vaccine did not give protection for.

Are you saying the virus variant would not have happened except for the vaccine. Wouldn't that receptor still have been vulnerable to COVID and the variant?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #308 on: December 27, 2021, 08:16:57 AM »

I meant that I had been meaning to quote you - in my reply to OAK:

What you said about only 1 in 1,000 Manitobans dying.

This needs to be stated and repeated as nauseum until people like OAK get it.

He doesn't seem to get it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: December 27, 2021, 09:23:13 AM »
Dr. Chris Martenson of the website and YouTube channel "Peak Prosperity" explained that the Delta variant did in fact latch on to a receptor that the vaccine did not give protection for.

Are you saying the virus variant would not have happened except for the vaccine. Wouldn't that receptor still have been vulnerable to COVID and the variant?

Christopher Hamlin Martenson is an economic researcher, writer and trend forecaster interested in macro trends regarding the economy, energy composition and environment. In 2008 he released YouTube videos he called The Crash Course divided into 19 short video chapters of problems in the non-sustainability of our economy, energy and environment. He is the cofounder of PeakProsperity.com.

PhD degree in pathology - the examination of bodies and body tissues and lab work.
MBA degree from Cornell University - business degree
Post-doctoral program at Duke University, where he specialized in neurotoxicology - study of the nervous system

I see nothing here that suggests he's a virologist.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: December 27, 2021, 09:28:21 AM »
Our numbers are so low because we’re 90% vaccinated.

Also, our fatality rate is 2%. Obviously math is not your strong point.

🙄🙄🙄

90% vaccinated lol. This is a media lie. I've heard in my region alone the local "top doctor" was outraged that there were almost 200 000 people who were still unvaccinated, which is almost have the population of the region.

And once the booster comes in with Nazi dog collar QR code, the number of unvaxxinated will be 100% lol.

They make up the number 90% as a tactic to try and convince gullible scared morons like you that there is no point in resisting and to make you think that there is light at the end of this long restarted tunnel when there isn't. Covid is not going away until they have you chipped and using the FR digital currency. That's the end game here, it's not about'keeping you safe' I can assure you this.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #311 on: December 27, 2021, 09:30:41 AM »
😎😎😎

You are trying to support your argument with a photo of the biggest nutjob loser in all of Hollywood?

That’s Goodrum-level stupidity

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2021, 09:30:51 AM »
90% vaccinated lol. This is a media lie. I've heard in my region alone the local "top doctor" was outraged that there were almost 200 000 people who were still unvaccinated, which is almost have the population of the region.

And once the booster comes in with Nazi dog collar QR code, the number of unvaxxinated will be 100% lol.

They make up the number 90% as a tactic to try and convince gullible scared morons like you that there is no point in resisting and to make you think that there is light at the end of this long restarted tunnel when there isn't. Covid is not going away until they have you chipped and using the FR digital currency. That's the end game here, it's not about'keeping you safe' I can assure you this.

If it was 90% there would be even more cases.  ;D

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #313 on: December 27, 2021, 09:47:18 AM »
Our numbers are so low because we’re 90% vaccinated.

Also, our fatality rate is 2%. Obviously math is not your strong point.

🙄🙄🙄

Yea, when you divide deaths(where car accident deaths are counted because the person had covid) by KNOWN cases, you get 2 percent.  Deaths are being inflated while cases are under reported. 2% is far from accurate.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: December 27, 2021, 09:47:32 AM »

Some fail to see this

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2021, 09:52:38 AM »
Yes, but was COVID passed through those two layers of cloth? If the farter was not wearing underwear of if that was all they were wearing was the smell more intense?

Hahahahahaha, viruses are smaller than farts

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2021, 09:57:28 AM »
Yea, when you divide deaths(where car accident deaths are counted because the person had covid) by KNOWN cases, you get 2 percent.  Deaths are being inflated while cases are under reported. 2% is far from accurate.

It's only 2% of the people who catch Covid, but only 1 in 6 catch it, so its much smaller.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2021, 10:15:13 AM »
I meant that I had been meaning to quote you - in my reply to OAK:

What you said about only 1 in 1,000 Manitobans dying.

This needs to be stated and repeated as nauseum until people like OAK get it.

He doesn't seem to get it.

Yes, that's what I've been trying to do, over and over, point out the very simple to figure out statistic that ends the whole debate once people get it. We just passed 800,000 deaths (supposed) in the US.  Every American knows there's 300 million plus Americans.  And even the worst at math can figure out less than a million deaths is less than 1 in 300 Americans.  So why are we closing down society for this tiny percentage of deaths?

AND it's not like it's even killing all old people.  Even for the over 70 crowd it's not like anything other than a pretty small percentage, yet they act like it's 50% or more going to die, a virtual death sentence.  Imagine if that were the case?  10-20%+ old folks dying?  Massive wealth transfer to younger generation.  Have you heard of this occurring?  There'd be realtors and banks and courts flooded with the ramifications just from the financial aspect alone.

ChOak doesn't care about any arguments or facts, he's a troll.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 27, 2021, 10:17:25 AM »
That makes sense. I hadn't looked at it that way.

Do you think being stronger than the average also means, by definition, we don't need to put up with shit as much? Or have less reason to go along with the herd, since we are strong enough to go if alone?

I had not thought of this, but yes, that's another reason, good point.  There's probably many more.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 27, 2021, 10:30:47 AM »
Hahahahahaha, viruses are smaller than farts

Are you sure?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen. Only about one percent of a fart contains hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans, which contain sulfur, and the sulfur is what makes farts stink.

The essential components of infectious viral particles are nucleic acid (the genome) and protein. In addition, all enveloped viruses contain lipid in the envelope and carbohydrate in their glycoprotein peplomers (as well as that in the nucleic acid).

"Doctors have made the foul discovery that farting could spread the Covid-19 disease – unless infected people wear pants which can protect this from happening,"

Doctor Andy Tag cited a medical experiment in which people passed gas into a petri dish, once with pants on and once without. The petri dish from the latter included gut flora, while the former did not.

What does a fart look like?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The virus particle can be described as a protein capsid containing the genetic and enzymatic material. 

We should treat Covid like norovirus – not the flu

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/science-and-environment/we-should-treat-covid-like-norovirus-not-the-flu-1006587.html

How big is a norovirus?
Noroviruses are non-enveloped, single-stranded, positive sense RNA viruses. They are approximately 27-38 nm in diameter, with arch-like capsomeres on the capsids (Prasad et al., 1994).

Norovirus

SARS-CoV-2

This post approved by Howard.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2021, 11:16:01 AM »
They held Event 201 pandemic simulation a few months before the actual pandemic.

Now they're doing a simulation of the global financial system collapse.

zerohedge.com
IMF, World Bank & 10 Countries Held Alarming "Simulation" Of Global Financial System Collapse
'Game scenario' envisioned devastating cyber hacks, massive leaks on the Dark Web as well as avalanche of "fake news" reports unleashing chaos across societies...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 27, 2021, 11:26:05 AM »
Are you sure?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen. Only about one percent of a fart contains hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans, which contain sulfur, and the sulfur is what makes farts stink.

The essential components of infectious viral particles are nucleic acid (the genome) and protein. In addition, all enveloped viruses contain lipid in the envelope and carbohydrate in their glycoprotein peplomers (as well as that in the nucleic acid).

"Doctors have made the foul discovery that farting could spread the Covid-19 disease – unless infected people wear pants which can protect this from happening,"

Doctor Andy Tag cited a medical experiment in which people passed gas into a petri dish, once with pants on and once without. The petri dish from the latter included gut flora, while the former did not.

What does a fart look like?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The virus particle can be described as a protein capsid containing the genetic and enzymatic material. 

We should treat Covid like norovirus – not the flu

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/science-and-environment/we-should-treat-covid-like-norovirus-not-the-flu-1006587.html

How big is a norovirus?
Noroviruses are non-enveloped, single-stranded, positive sense RNA viruses. They are approximately 27-38 nm in diameter, with arch-like capsomeres on the capsids (Prasad et al., 1994).

Norovirus

SARS-CoV-2

This post approved by Howard.

I'll defer to ChOak/Howard as to whether shit particles are larger than viruses

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 27, 2021, 12:20:30 PM »
Some fail to see this

Yes, and it couldn't be more obvious. Whole sports teams not able to play because their vaxxed teams have covid. Uh....DUH!

DEE DEE DEE

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2021, 12:21:41 PM »
OAK, put the post back up where you mis-spelled "your" for "you're" twice.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »

Here’s the actual numbers from my area. Keep in mind that they include all of the children waiting to be vaccinated (my child is on the list 🙂). So they are artificially low.

Not sure where Matt got his numbers from, I suspect he made them up as usual - LOL.

😎