Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195369 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #975 on: January 25, 2022, 02:18:42 PM »
Not sure if you are aware but Winnipeg is crazy now because of COVID.

Winnipeg is about 80 to 90 percent vaccinated. About one hour south there is a "bible belt" of over 200,000 people that are 19% vaccinated (lowest in North America I believe). Under the direction of God they purposely go against the public health orders. They refuse to be tested for COVID. All of their restaurants are packed with people, their schools aren't allowed to talk about COVID and they gather in large groups just to piss off the government. They harass private businesses (mine included) that follow the public health orders. When they're sick they go in groups to stores in Winnipeg to prove the virus is "just a flu". All the government can do is give them fines, which of course they won't pay.

Not surprisingly they are clogging up our hospitals. Winnipeg is now sending patients to the US for some procedures. The Doctors and nurses have had enough.

I'm not scared about getting the virus myself but both of my parents, who live by themselves and are in their mid eighties, are extremely high risk (as you know).

This is where I come from and why I HATE antivaxxers.

Anyways. It's been great talking with you.

Have a good day too.

;)

Glad to see you back, OAK.

What Manitoba-based Canadian Bible Belt city is this?

IMO, the vaxxed people are the pushy ones.

This may change though...but as of now, I think the main group imposing on the other is the vaxxed.

Do you agree with that assessment?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #976 on: January 25, 2022, 02:25:42 PM »
Nice to see the results of this poll!

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/community/polls

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #977 on: January 25, 2022, 02:32:40 PM »
Glad to see you back, OAK.

Ehat Manitoba-based Canadian Bible Belt city is this?

IMO, the vaxxed people are the pushy ones.

This may change though...but as of now, I think the main group imposing on the other is the vaxxed.

Do you agree with that assessment?

It's in an area of Manitoba between Winkler and Steinbach. You should visit, you're close by. You'd love it there. They don't follow any of the mandates.

;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #978 on: January 25, 2022, 02:44:49 PM »
It's in an area of Manitoba between Winkler and Steinbach. You should visit, you're close by. You'd love it there. They don't follow any of the mandates.

;)

I'm not sure why you couldn't just say "Stanley", lol.

And, as per CBC's ordinary standards, absolutely no evidence is presented that Stanley has more Covid deaths than any other Canadian town:

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/manitoba-community-with-lowest-covid-19-vaccination-rate-encouraging-block-parties-1.5555782

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: January 25, 2022, 02:50:11 PM »
I'm not sure why you couldn't just say "Stanley", lol.

And, as per CBC's ordinary standards, absolutely no evidence is presented that Stanley has more Covid deaths than any other Canadian town:

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/manitoba-community-with-lowest-covid-19-vaccination-rate-encouraging-block-parties-1.5555782

It’s not just the RM of Stanley.

It’s a large area of over 200,000 people.

You won’t find much in the media. I couldn’t.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #980 on: January 25, 2022, 02:52:35 PM »
It’s not just the RM of Stanley.

It’s a large area of over 200,000 people.

You won’t find much in the media. I couldn’t.

Because no one there is dying at rates higher than the rest of Canada, so or course the media disappears the story.

8) 8) 8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #981 on: January 25, 2022, 03:05:40 PM »
Because no one there is dying at rates higher than the rest of Canada, so or course the media disappears the story.

8) 8) 8)

I don't know if their death rates are higher, but they definitely are spreading the virus to others.

Anyways.....everyone in Winnipeg hates them.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #982 on: January 25, 2022, 03:14:06 PM »
I don't know if their death rates are higher, but they definitely are spreading the virus to others.

Anyways.....everyone in Winnipeg hates them.

Other people should triple vaccinate and double mask if they want protection from Covid. Failing that, they are welcome to stay home forever, and order essentials. Why are other people responsible for their health?

LOL:

https://twitter.com/FederalGun/status/1485983530647789568

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #983 on: January 25, 2022, 03:18:26 PM »
that meme, lol

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #984 on: January 25, 2022, 03:22:26 PM »
Other people should triple vaccinate and double mask if they want protection from Covid. Failing that, they are welcome to stay home forever, and order essentials. Why are other people responsible for their health?

LOL:

Hahahhaa that’s wonderful.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #985 on: January 25, 2022, 03:27:06 PM »

LOL:

Completely agree. I Don’t give a rats ass about strangers.
T

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: January 25, 2022, 03:40:47 PM »
OAK thinks this all ends when we all get two shots - I think.

If he thinks it's acceptable to innoculate people with pharmaceuticals whose manufacturers are not legally liable for damages caused by injuries, that are not even sterilizing agents [actual vaccines] once a year, if not multiple times a year, to get our freedom, then I think his position is extremely stupid.

If he thinks this is just a two shots and done thing - I can respect that a little more, even though I would still say that is still a huge violation of bodily autonomy.

Well said. I would have slightly more respect for his position if he believes it's over in 2 shots, but if that's what he believes he's either a fool, naive or both.

I also don't understand how he can believe the same people stripping him of his liberties and right to his own bodily anatomy , are somehow concerned about his safety, so much that they are willing to force him to take experimental therapeutics for a flue with a 99 % survival rate. He can't possibly be this stupid  ???

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: January 25, 2022, 04:32:17 PM »
Well said. I would have slightly more respect for his position if he believes it's over in 2 shots, but if that's what he believes he's either a fool, naive or both.

I also don't understand how he can believe the same people stripping him of his liberties and right to his own bodily anatomy , are somehow concerned about his safety, so much that they are willing to force him to take experimental therapeutics for a flue with a 99 % survival rate. He can't possibly be this stupid  ???

Actually it's a 98% survival rate.

::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: January 25, 2022, 04:33:45 PM »
Nice to see the results of this poll!

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/community/polls

Doesn't matter. Trudeau won't back down. He knows these truckers will cave and get the vaccine.

They're not qualified to do anything else.

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #989 on: January 25, 2022, 05:01:26 PM »
that meme, lol

LOL...I love memes that are funny in every aspect like that - everything from that guy's Twitter account name, to his profile picture, to the tweet itself, is hilarious. LOL.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #990 on: January 25, 2022, 05:35:07 PM »
Doesn't matter. Trudeau won't back down. He knows these truckers will cave and get the vaccine.

They're not qualified to do anything else.

;D
Except deliver food and supplies to ungrateful cunts like you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #991 on: January 25, 2022, 06:34:12 PM »
Maybe you could share yours with her?

Jealous?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #992 on: January 25, 2022, 09:46:38 PM »
Strawloser and ChOak would happily house arrest unvaccinated, put them in camps, take away their kids, and criminally prosecute those debating with them here as spreading "misinformation."  They'd gladly force the shot on you and put you in jail or harshly fine you if you refused, and then track your every movement even once you got the shots (as many as demanded).

They'd also cut off welfare, unemployment, SSI, food stamps, government housing, student loans, and any government aid or medical care to anyone not vaccinated.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #993 on: January 25, 2022, 10:28:01 PM »
Completely agree. I Don’t give a rats ass about strangers.

Haha, same here. I mean, not enough to give up my f-cking freedoms so that some ass-clown Biden or Trudeau voter can "feel safe" with me being on the same continent as them while breathing air.

My willingness to do things for the social good it produces has limits...and has to be proven to produce social good in the first place!

What I love about Getbig is how people are honest about these things.  ;D

Check out this thread...I knew I was in for a laugh-a-minute when I was started reading some of these replies to the main thread/tweet:

https://twitter.com/ashleysens/status/1485841595001806849

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #994 on: January 25, 2022, 10:38:40 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #995 on: January 25, 2022, 10:57:40 PM »
LMAO!!!! Nobody ****ING cares anymore:

https://twitter.com/beckerson/status/1485825831545057281

OH MY GOD...THESE COMMENTS. 😂

LOL...not the answers I would expect from an emotionally manipulative SJW thread like this:

https://twitter.com/sbernsteinmd/status/1485497789895233536

People are so sick of these illegal mandates that they are basically telling people dying of cancer that the fact that they have months left to live that no one is responsible for their health except for themselves.

Let's be honest...we were NEVER in this together - people went along with this garbage because they thought THEY THEMSELVES were at risk of dying.

Now that that has been shown to be obvious bullshit, no one gives a shit about "helping others" anymore.

But let's be honest - they never did in the first place.

It's amazing what you can get people to go along with if you make them fear for their lives...but the gig is up. No one gives a f--k about Covid, which has evolved from a 99.9% survivable flu strain to 99.99% survivable cold strain.

Time to move on.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #997 on: January 25, 2022, 11:51:55 PM »
a classic one:

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V