Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195387 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1225 on: January 31, 2022, 07:24:30 PM »
Fantastic post.

I'm struggling to cope with the fact this madness is still continuing for a virus with such a high survival rate TWO YEARS IN.

At first, with those images from China of people being welded into their apartments - fine.

But people haven't figured out this is a sham yet?

WTF is up with that?

The Western world is undergoing the process of "mass formation" that is a clear signal that they are falling into a "totalitarian cascade" where people's personal-life anxiety is fixating on the over-blown fears of a virus and then solidarity in a group solution (vaccines) has become a moral crusade that gives a lot of lonely and anxious people a feeling of well-being and connectedness, almost like euphoric togetherness, fighting the evil, tricky virus, "all in this together"

This is evident through such individuals as hulkster (actually believes vaccines are safe and effective). Oak is a sham, he is here to troll and bait. I don't believe for a second he believes  what he writes.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1226 on: January 31, 2022, 07:36:49 PM »
In Northern California I'm seeing more people than ever wearing a mask at ALL TIMES.

I try and start fights with all of them but they run, or drive away.

Covid  ;D

Vaccines  ;D
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1227 on: January 31, 2022, 07:51:07 PM »
In Northern California I'm seeing more people than ever wearing a mask at ALL TIMES.

I try and start fights with all of them but they run, or drive away.

Covid  ;D

Vaccines  ;D

Looks like Canada and California are about on par with being insane [sorry - but it's true]:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1228 on: January 31, 2022, 08:23:35 PM »
source for this stat?

it is much much much higher than what I'm seeing:

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

3 vaccine deaths out of Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021.

did you pull that stat out of your ass?

I'm not going to take a vaccine with a 99.999% survival rate for a virus with a 99.99% survival rate.

My rationale is twofold:

[1] I don't get flu shots. I'll consider this when I turn 65 - heck, maybe even 60 - but at 40? NO. I have an immune system, will easily survive flus, and have the means to fully self-isolate while sick. That's why I don't get flu shots.

[2] These vaccines are given full legal protection by governments against any lawsuits in the event of adverse events or death. Why the FUCK would I expose myself to needless liability over a flu that poses no risk to me, that I have the means to fully self-isolate away from others and recover from? That makes NO SENSE. Get rid of the liability indemnity and I'll consider it! Even then, the answer is NO, but I would at least say - maybe in the future, that would work towards changing my mind. But with a liability indemnity clause - THERE IS NO WAY I AM GETTING THESE SHOTS.

As for deaths from the COVID vaccines, there have been something like 14,000 in the USA - this is from the CDC [below]. That being said - I don't know anyone dropping dead from either Covid or from the vaccine, given we are two years in and almost everyone is vaccinated.

It was one giant guy virus, followed up with a guy cure.

That being said, time will tell how bad these vaccines are, and various other effects that they have, other than deaths.

I don't - as of now - have reason to believe these vaccines are particularly bad. I'd say "useless" might be a better word.

I don't get vaccinated for anything I have a 99.99% chance of surviving with my own immune system. Why would I?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1229 on: January 31, 2022, 08:38:26 PM »
The Western world is undergoing the process of "mass formation" that is a clear signal that they are falling into a "totalitarian cascade" where people's personal-life anxiety is fixating on the over-blown fears of a virus and then solidarity in a group solution (vaccines) has become a moral crusade that gives a lot of lonely and anxious people a feeling of well-being and connectedness, almost like euphoric togetherness, fighting the evil, tricky virus, "all in this together"

This is evident through such individuals as hulkster (actually believes vaccines are safe and effective). Oak is a sham, he is here to troll and bait. I don't believe for a second he believes  what he writes.

I think your description of what is going on is accurate - based on what I'm seeing with my own eyes, it is.

To the dumb clowns who think this is just about "wearing a mask", I would point to these facts:

[1] Masks don't work anyway.

[2] Over 10,000 restaurants alone have been closed in Canada.

[3] Lockdowns have caused, among other things, 10x the number of ADDITIONAL drug overdoses [>8,400] than C-19 virus deaths [840] in the 20-49 age bracket.

[4] Entire groups of children haven't learned the curriculum from last year due to school closures.

[5] $1 TRILLION in debt has been added - more than in the entire history of Canada up until now.

[6] And despite all this, a full 69% of C-19 deaths were in LONG-TERM CARE HOMES ALONE. Not just the elderly - where 82% of all deaths were Canadians age 70+. No - but JUST in long-term care homes, we had this many deaths.

Wouldn't you think that in this entire insane Clown World act that maybe - JUST MAYBE - we would have protected the ONE group of people in the ONE institution that was disproportionately at risk??

To think that despite all the masking, social distancing, lockdowns, etc, that WE TO WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT RIGHT IN THE ONE PLACE THAT MATTERS.

But NOPE. We couldn't even do that.

Talk about an epic fail.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1230 on: February 01, 2022, 01:05:33 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1231 on: February 01, 2022, 05:10:10 AM »

The best thing that I can say to Americans is:

Never give up your guns.

Or you will end up just like Canada:

https://rumble.com/vsdjun-chris-sky-on-vaccine-passports.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1232 on: February 01, 2022, 05:23:48 AM »

x2

Yet The Sheep Like won't See or Believe what is Happening.
FFS.

Matt C

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: February 01, 2022, 05:24:56 AM »

x2

Yet The Sheep Like won't See or Believe what is Happening.
FFS.

It's all rather insane, isn't it?

I used to think I could convince these clowns on topics that happened way before they were born, or that they had no experience with.  But as it turns out, they can't even see things happening right before their eyes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1235 on: February 01, 2022, 05:31:54 AM »
"(and not because of the truckers)"

LOL.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/canada/health-officials-are-hinting-at-ending-covid-restrictions-and-its-not-because-of-the-truckers/wcm/6c5fd757-f643-400a-a8d9-0259b6dc2cd6

yeah ok, cowards
just like fat boris
their cush-life comes into play and possibly affected so they loosen up
comical retards

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1236 on: February 01, 2022, 05:35:28 AM »

Really only in deeper Blue areas controlled by Leftist Democrats.  Parents fault at this point.

So much news is NYC and Wash DC centric.  In America there's a majority of places without such mask mandates.  By now you need an exit plan from living in any blue controlled area, especially for your kids.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1237 on: February 01, 2022, 05:44:01 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1238 on: February 01, 2022, 05:46:26 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: February 01, 2022, 05:53:37 AM »
Lol @ these fools who think more compliance will get us out of this:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: February 01, 2022, 05:56:15 AM »
Did all "helf profesonals" get together and agree to pimp the lie that they were "heroes"?  Or doctors get together and conspire to all have god complexes?  In every country in the world?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1241 on: February 01, 2022, 06:05:46 AM »
Did all "helf profesonals" get together and agree to pimp the lie that they were "heroes"?  Or doctors get together and conspire to all have god complexes?  In every country in the world?

Nope, they have orders to follow and their paychecks have increased. If they complain they are threatened with revoking their medical licence. One of the doctors from my neck of the woods posted a video a couple of days ago how she's seeing an increase in vaxx injuries in her patients and same being shared to her by her colleagues from work  but they are not allowed to report them. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1242 on: February 01, 2022, 06:12:21 AM »
Really, who cares already. It’s a cold the end. Participating in the stupidity just makes you stupid.

Agree. It’s tiresome. After two years if you’re still buying into this fraud, you’re too far gone.

Hell, even if most of conspiracy theories are wrong or at least overly simplistic, which is usually the case with alternative explanations, as you’re working with incomplete information, that doesn’t mean the mainstream narrative is true.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: February 01, 2022, 06:12:56 AM »
Lol @ these fools who think more compliance will get us out of this:

This is actually a point I've been somewhat grasping at and struggling to make as it relates to hospitalized or ICU patients.  They aren't all a bunch of over 70 right wing anti-vaxxers, therefore compliance and mandates and draconian measures aren't what's required.  It's a significant percentage of people who ignore their own health either because of age/shut-in status or poor general health status.  With the very small number of people in ICUs it's easily the people at severe health risk populating them vaxxed or unvaxxed. 

For example all doctors know about the people with Diabetes and these horrible side effects where they have basically wasting rotten limbs.  Amputations are common.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: February 01, 2022, 06:14:11 AM »
Sheep like people, I know it's hard, but please move somewhere Red on this map.  Don't do it to your kids.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: February 01, 2022, 06:19:25 AM »
Nope, they have orders to follow and their paychecks have increased. If they complain they are threatened with revoking their medical licence. One of the doctors from my neck of the woods posted a video a couple of days ago how she's seeing an increase in vaxx injuries in her patients and same being shared to her by her colleagues from work  but they are not allowed to report them.

Exactly, they are "incentivized" in a variety of ways.  But Doctors being of the overwhelmingly Leftist Professional Degree social strata likely don't need all that much incentivizing except outside the urban metro population center areas.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1246 on: February 01, 2022, 06:22:55 AM »

This is why I laugh when people show reverence to doctors. They’re merely employees of large institutions and like anyone who works for a big company have to go along with the party line or get shitcanned.

Matt C

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1248 on: February 01, 2022, 08:16:33 AM »
standing up to the bullies is working
judeau, boris the pig, etc
braindead biden camp is running out of steam
like steam off the shit-pile in his diaper
the 'real traitors' are failing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: February 01, 2022, 08:45:13 AM »
the have got what they wanted from Covid, it will gradually go away now and be replaced by climate crisis, now they have a dumbed down society that they know exactly how to manipulate the rest will be easy

As long as the coronavirus legislations are on the statute books they will always have the power to lock people in their homes.