Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195402 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1300 on: February 02, 2022, 01:03:21 AM »
Some personal covid events I've experienced:
My kids  classes and partners childs classes have all been riddled with covid, yet not one has actually been ill with it, none knew they had it, just had tests.
One of my close friends caught covid while double jabbed, he did a random test as his partner needed cancer surgery, he wasn't unwell. He has now caught civid again, he felt ill and tested and is positive while being triple jabbed!
My workplace has probably seen about 75% of people go off work to isolate as they had covid but none were actually ill.
I know of 2 deaths "with" covid one friend who's mum had lung problems and another who was in her 70's so vulnerable anyway.
My 2 boys both had it, only knew because they tested as other kids at school tested positive. Neither were in the slightest bit ill.
I only know one person personally who didn't feel ill from the vaccine and didn't need time off work.

No doubt many people are feigning COVID in one way or another to get some time off work. In my very large extended family and among my many friends, I only know of two people who got six following the vaccine. A cousin was sick for 1 day. My daughter had a bad reaction to the booster and was sick for several days and ended up going to the ER because she became severely dehydrated. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1301 on: February 02, 2022, 01:03:27 AM »
Some personal covid events I've experienced:
My kids  classes and partners childs classes have all been riddled with covid, yet not one has actually been ill with it, none knew they had it, just had tests.
One of my close friends caught covid while double jabbed, he did a random test as his partner needed cancer surgery, he wasn't unwell. He has now caught civid again, he felt ill and tested and is positive while being triple jabbed!
My workplace has probably seen about 75% of people go off work to isolate as they had covid but none were actually ill.
I know of 2 deaths "with" covid one friend who's mum had lung problems and another who was in her 70's so vulnerable anyway.
My 2 boys both had it, only knew because they tested as other kids at school tested positive. Neither were in the slightest bit ill.
I only know one person personally who didn't feel ill from the vaccine and didn't need time off work.

common-cold
tons would test positive if tested during normal cold-season without even knowing they had it
virus-101 right oak the medical-expert?
I know 3 people who died from the jab so the trade-off seems not worth it (31-yr old gal (teacher forced), 52 yr-old man (cousin), 62-yr old man (bosses cousin) no previous health issues
no covid

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1302 on: February 02, 2022, 07:18:43 AM »
common-cold
tons would test positive if tested during normal cold-season without even knowing they had it
virus-101 right oak the medical-expert?
I know 3 people who died from the jab so the trade-off seems not worth it (31-yr old gal (teacher forced), 52 yr-old man (cousin), 62-yr old man (bosses cousin) no previous health issues
no covid
Would you ever debate viruses with your Janitor aka shit bowl cleaner.
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: February 02, 2022, 09:32:01 AM »

It is - if you're ever down in the midlands area let me know.
Think you'd love there - it proper old school gym, metal weights the old nautilus machines
It's big & spacious - No bad attitudes in the Gym. 👍🏼 💪🏼

100% will mate if working that way would greatly enjoy that

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1304 on: February 02, 2022, 10:51:59 AM »
You have no idea how ignorant you come across. Do you just write whatever nonsense crosses your mind?

Prostate cancer is one of the most frequently diagnosed cancers in the world, despite it only being diagnosed in males . In fact, more than 70 percent of men over the age of 80 have some quantity of cancer cells in their prostate.

Its so common that it sometimes doesn't go diagnosed until autopsies are performed, though that doesn't mean the cancer is the cause of death. On the contrary, the overall prognosis for men diagnosed with prostate cancer is as positive as you can get when talking about the dreaded c word. The five-year survival rates for the disease are close to 100 percent, especially when talking about prostate cancer that is caught early on in the process before it spreads.

When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer my doctor gave me several options. He made a point to saying I would most likely of something else before my prostate cancer would become life threatening because in most cases it is one of the slowest growing cancers.

According to the American Society of Clinical Oncology, for men with local or regional prostate cancer:

* the relative 10-year survival rate is 98%
* the relative 15-year survival rate is 96%

About 1 man in 41 will die of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer can be a serious disease, but most men diagnosed with prostate cancer do not die from it. In fact, more than 3.1 million men in the United States who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer at some point are still alive today.

This is what I said:

And all men will die of prostate cancer if they live long enough.

Which is a fact.

If men live long enough, it will get us all.

That might mean living to the age of 120.  But any man will eventually die of prostate cancer if he gets old enough.

That  could be 60 for one man, and 100 for another man - but it would happen to all of us, IF we didn't die of other things first.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1305 on: February 02, 2022, 11:12:16 AM »
Covid Misinformation?  This is where we debate Covid, the conspiracies, the misinformation, facts and fictions.   Oak has his opinions, you have yours, I have mine.  If Oak says something that is false or 'misinformed;, it is up to others to provide their opinions on this.  When I was in school, a teacher failed me on a test for saying that Pluto was not a planet.  Because that is what 'science' said.  Years later, science changed it tune.

For some, Covid is like a flu. For others, it is not.  New reports come out all the time, debunking or proving certain ideas and theories and science. 

But I enjoy debate, and you can only learn by debating the facts, not 'deleting' people who have difference opinions than others do

This is the antidote philosophy. See if you can get on Rogan. Seriously. The internet needs to be humanity's Town Hall. Not a means of surveilling and propagandizing a single viewpoint, like television 2.0.

I can't name another site with established membership which permits real latitude in discussion. And it works. Idiots don't take over, like censorship advocates claim will happen. Goofs get pushed aside . And this is the only place I know of that is free to users and doesn't have ads all over it. It's an Oasis.

This model needs to spread.
(Sadly, I never got to point to a woman and say that.)
(Banned if I made that joke anywhere else.)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1306 on: February 02, 2022, 11:16:05 AM »
That’s interesting.

I thought the vaccine didn’t “work” against Omicron.

🙄🙄🙄

ot doesnt
you post a meme from wsj and think its science? dumber than we thought  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: February 02, 2022, 12:14:09 PM »
This is what I said:

Which is a fact.

If men live long enough, it will get us all.

That might mean living to the age of 120.  But any man will eventually die of prostate cancer if he gets old enough.

That  could be 60 for one man, and 100 for another man - but it would happen to all of us, IF we didn't die of other things first.

Honestly, you don't know what you are talking about.  ::)

Nothing is absolute except that we all were born and we all will eventually die.

Not everyman gets prostate cancer. Not every man whose had prostate cancer dies from it.

"...most prostate cancers are cured with surgery. As an example, using my results from operations performed on over 2,300 men with a variety of stages and grades, 96.3% of operations resulted in full cancer cure. Some combinations of minor prostate cancer (e.g. Gleason 6 and Stage 2a) had a 100% cancer cure rate..."

https://www.santishealth.org/prostate-cancer-information-centre/prostate-cancer-recurrence-after-prostatectomy/

About 15 years ago, I had a prostatectomy. My PSA is undetectable ever since. I meet the criteria of what I bolded above, that is a 100% cure rate.

No doubt you'll rattle on about some totally unrealistic nonsense as you are often apt to do when you are wrong.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1308 on: February 02, 2022, 12:26:16 PM »

Nothing is absolute except that we all were born and we all will eventually die.

Not everyman gets prostate cancer. Not every man whose had prostate cancer dies from it.

"...most prostate cancers are cured with surgery. As an example, using my results from operations performed on over 2,300 men with a variety of stages and grades, 96.3% of operations resulted in full cancer cure. Some combinations of minor prostate cancer (e.g. Gleason 6 and Stage 2a) had a 100% cancer cure rate..."

https://www.santishealth.org/prostate-cancer-information-centre/prostate-cancer-recurrence-after-prostatectomy/

About 15 years ago, I had a prostatectomy. My PSA is undetectable ever since. I meet the criteria of what I bolded above, that is a 100% cure rate.

No doubt you'll rattle on about some totally unrealistic nonsense as you are often apt to do when you are wrong.

Never Mind That load of bollocks - I'm awaiting my apology from you - I'll not forget
Just like the last time when you tried to forget /not apologies. Remember.!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: February 02, 2022, 12:27:08 PM »

Look you daft twat, cancer gets everyone in the end, there is no cure, everyones cells eventually stop reproducing or we get cancer , its almost always that cancer comes first

What hes saying is that if you dont die of anything else you will die of cancer, no one can out run it

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1310 on: February 02, 2022, 02:29:59 PM »
Look you daft twat, cancer gets everyone in the end, there is no cure, everyones cells eventually stop reproducing or we get cancer , its almost always that cancer comes first

What hes saying is that if you dont die of anything else you will die of cancer, no one can out run it

Exactly!  Thanks for clarifying that, joswift.

I'm not happy life is this way, but that's just the way it is: no one beats Father Time or Mother Nature.  And with each passing ten years, I suspect everything sort of falls apart that little bit more.

It's like when you said to Hulkster that it's common sense not to go around infecting relatives when you get sick:

why would it if they are vaccinated?
If you are coughing and sneezing sensible people always avoided their elderly relatives and loved ones before covid existed

Fucks sake, what planet do you live on?

Is that a controversial statement?

Do people like him think everyone is an idiot except for him, and we need to have posters on walls reminding us to wash our hands after taking a shit?

Apparently they think the most common sensical things are great mysteries to other people.  Maybe they are just projecting.

In the end, cancer will get us all.  Same with Covid, apparently.  It's just that as a general rule, most of us don't live our lives worrying about things that will kill us at 80.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: February 02, 2022, 02:39:05 PM »
In the end, cancer will get us all.  Same with Covid, apparently.  It's just that as a general rule, most of us don't live our lives worrying about things that will kill us at 80.

Hang on...on this note, I think Primemuscle may be turning 80 this year.

Well, Prime, you should be happy to know this:

For HEALTHY NON-OBESE PEOPLE AGED 80-89, the ACTUAL odds of dying of Covid are on the order of 1.5%, or 1 in 67.

I'm not sure if you have a lot of health conditions, as from what I am aware, you are pretty healthy for your age.

You are not obese.  You may be overweight on the BMI scale, but I weigh 175.5-lb, which makes me 8-lb overweight for my height on the BMI scale.  Even if you are overweight, overweight is not obese, and even if you were obese [for me, 201-lb on the BMI scale], that is not severely obese [268-lb on the BMI scale].

So if you are a generally healthy person, even at your age, getting Covid is not a death sentence.

Basically, Covid is much like the flu - and would only kill those of us at a point where we are already dying anyway.  Maybe you have the genetics to live to age 95, but could catch Covid at 92, and die then, instead.

Certainly Covid is more of a threat to you at your age, than to me at age 40.  But even at your age, Covid is not a death sentence.  But to expect those of us in age demographics where 99.99% of people have survived Covid this far to worry about dying of this virus [i.e., Canadians aged 40-49] is completely absurd.

As I said, all men will eventually die of prostate cancer if they live long enough.  Of course this concerns me on some minor level, but in general, I don't go around day to day worrying about it.

In fact, I expose myself to friends sick with Covid every chance I get, in order to build greater immunity to it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: February 02, 2022, 06:18:22 PM »
That’s interesting.

I thought the vaccine didn’t “work” against Omicron.

🙄🙄🙄

About as credible as a bumper sticker slogan

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1313 on: February 02, 2022, 06:29:17 PM »
I'm still waiting for Matt's source for the "1 in 20,000 people die directly from the vaccine", rather than the reported stat (in Canada) of 3 out of many millions...

he must have pulled that one deep out of his asshole.

probably loved it too
Flower Boy Ran Away

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: February 02, 2022, 08:01:14 PM »
I'm still waiting for Matt's source for the "1 in 20,000 people die directly from the vaccine", rather than the reported stat (in Canada) of 3 out of many millions...

probably loved it too

Ok boomer   ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: February 02, 2022, 08:13:07 PM »

probably loved it too

That was Theoak*'s claim:

In the general population about 1 in 20,000 is dying from vaccine injury per dose, so a 2 dose regime puts you at 1 in 10,000 risk of death, thus 100 people in a million are dying from mRNA jabs

As for his source - try "The CDC".

Now I want you to address the fact that you were SHOCKED that only 13 people under the age of 70 died of Covid [only three of him had NO UNDERLYING DISEASE], in my city of 107,901 people, even though the CANADIAN AVERAGE for Covid deaths is currently 85 per 100,000 population, with 15 being under the age of 70.  So if you are SHOCKED by the fact that so few people in my city died who weren't elderly people, then shouldn't the Canadian average also shock you, Hulkster?  After all, the Canadian average is roughly on par to the Thunder Bay average - with Thunder Bay only doing slightly better than Canada on the whole.

So will you admit that far fewer people - who aren't diseased dinosaurs - are dying of this virus?

You already DID admit it by being shocked when I said it - so why not just admit it now directly?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: February 02, 2022, 08:21:14 PM »
we need to know how Dr. Matt, MD deduced the covid deaths of 74 people in thunderbay down to 3 lol

once again, an antivaxxer doesn't believe the medical statistics, doesn't believe the PCR test, does his or her 'own research' to get to the bottom of this lol

why don't we just close Thunder bay hospital and have Dr. Matt treat everyone? :P

Do you think it's really hard to trace THREE DEATHS PER MONTH??

Would that be some great challenge to you, with Facebook, and other tools available?

Yet you sound SURPRISED in that post that only THREE PEOPLE under the age of 70 with no disease have died in my city of ~108K after OVER TWO YEARS.  And you SHOULD be shocked - at how much you fell for the media's lies about this hyped pandemic!

But I showed you the data published by the Public Health Agency of Canada that clearly shows that the numbers in Thunder Bay are quite close to the average.  In Canada, only 15 per 100,000 population have died so far.  Is it really a shock to you that the majority of those dying have underlying diseases?

Hulkster [dumb shit], do you know ONE HEALTHY NON-OBESE PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 65 WHO HAS DIED OF THIS VIRUS?

Answer: NO, YOU DO NOT.

Is it REALLY so shocking that WHAT YOU SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES IS REALITY?

Where are the bodies, Hulkster?  WHO is dying?  WHERE?  Show us!  Below is Thunder Bay's first fake Covid death [he had LEUKEMIA]:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: February 02, 2022, 11:40:13 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: February 02, 2022, 11:47:17 PM »
Here is a new long format interview with the creator of the mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert W. Malone [PART I - the audio starts at the 7:53 mark...before that, the audio wasn't working]:

https://rumble.com/vtuc91-special-report-candace-owens-with-dr.-robert-malone.html

PART II - starts at 26:48:

https://rumble.com/vtx0go--watch-live-candace-owens-with-dr.-robert-malone-pt.-2-9pm-est.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1319 on: February 03, 2022, 12:13:06 AM »
Here is a meta-analysis on the effects of lockdowns on the Covid-19 mortality rates:

https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/files/2022/01/A-Literature-Review-and-Meta-Analysis-of-the-Effects-of-Lockdowns-on-COVID-19-Mortality.pdf

We're in the middle of flu season which accounts for 25k deaths yearly before covid.  Covid has assimilated a benign common cold virus which is confirmed via genomic analysis.  Are you keeping up here?  Covid and Influenza are both respiratory.  You are tested for Covid but not Flu A and B during an ER visit and are admitted.  You happen to pass away. Post mortem, they retest and find Flu A and B.  All of this is occurring during the height of flu season.  Which one do they place as the cause of death, primary or secondary?  Which one guarantees more govt cheese to the medical facility?  This is getting so old.       

I took a 2-day sick call just for my own mental health and relaxation to get away from the bullshit.  I'm getting texts and calls about testing for Covid, which I'm already testing 2-3 times a week, so they would know if I was positive before myself, not one hint about the Flu. 

FOH!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: February 03, 2022, 02:31:13 AM »
We're in the middle of flu season which accounts for 25k deaths yearly before covid.  Covid has assimilated a benign common cold virus which is confirmed via genomic analysis.  Are you keeping up here?  Covid and Influenza are both respiratory.  You are tested for Covid but not Flu A and B during an ER visit and are admitted.  You happen to pass away. Post mortem, they retest and find Flu A and B.  All of this is occurring during the height of flu season.  Which one do they place as the cause of death, primary or secondary?  Which one guarantees more govt cheese to the medical facility?  This is getting so old.       

Exactly.  And I'm not even sure if it matters if Covid is the primary cause of death on the death certificate for it to be called a Covid death - if you tested positive for Covid two days ago, on February 1st, and die on February 28th, you will be recorded as a Covid death.  I've even heard this happening for CAR CRASH deaths...although I don't know if that's true.

I'll give you one example that is COMPLETELY ABSURD - there was a 14-year-old boy named Nathanael Spitzer from Alberta, who was at the hospital dying of brain cancer [I guess in the hospice, but I don't know].  For NO REASON WHATSOEVER, the clowns in this clown show working at his hospital tested him for Covid using the bullshit PCR test TWO DAYS BEFORE HE DIED.  Then low and behold - COVID DEATH!  And it was only when the family of the decedent teenage boy reported this FRAUD on Facebook, in a thread that went VIRAL, did Alberta's government admit to their LIE, and even removed his death from the federally recorded Canadian mortality data published by PHAC.  Check out the news story here:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/covid-comorbidities-alberta-spitzer-1.6212510

CBC cross-posted the story to Facebook, and closed the comments [which is a new Facebook feature].  It's typical of CBC to remove comments on their website, and now they are doing it on Facebook too:

https://m.facebook.com/cbccalgary/posts/10159927577618000

I took a 2-day sick call just for my own mental health and relaxation to get away from the bullshit.  I'm getting texts and calls about testing for Covid, which I'm already testing 2-3 times a week, so they would know if I was positive before myself, not one hint about the Flu. 

FOH!

Damn, G_Thang, I had no idea.

This pandemic has been horrible for me here in Canada, with gyms being closed for something like 15 months straight where I am.  For me personally, one of the hardest parts psychologically is just knowing this is such a sham, and having to tolerate the stupidity of irrational idiots who think there is some lethal pandemic out there that they also happen to be the ONLY person not seeing.  It's like "The Emperor Has No Clothes" with these idiots.  They clearly see the emperor HAS NO FUCKING CLOTHES, yet they go along with it because everyone is doing it.  Complete and utter twats.

And look here - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - the lockdowns have had NO IMPACT ON THE NUMBER OF COVID DEATHS:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/lockdowns-only-reduced-covid-deaths-by-0-2-per-cent-johns-hopkins-study-finds/ar-AATpC8U
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: February 03, 2022, 02:40:37 AM »
G_Thang, you'll love this one:

Some dumb fuck Canadians think American Southerners are hillbillies or hicks or whatever.  Even some American Northerners think this.

So he was telling me about the people dying in The Deep South, as if it's just a bunch of dumb shit hillbillies here.

Then it got to the point where hardware stores were closed here, and he wasn't even able to get basic parts to maintain his house, and said he was thinking of leaving Canada, LOL.

So then who was the hick?  Haha, just the audacity of him making fun of The South for having FREEDOM.  What an idiot...

I'm not 100% sure that we will get our freedoms back in Canada...but after this trucker rally, I am more confident than ever before!  Here's to hoping.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: February 03, 2022, 04:17:32 AM »

FOH!

x2
Exactly right - Yet these very plain & simole facts are totally above the grasp of the Sheep like
Prime/J.oak/Straw/Bulkster etc they are oblivious to anything that is Government / MSM Propaganda & they even believe they have an open & balanced mind  :D ;D :D ;D  ::)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1323 on: February 03, 2022, 04:21:45 AM »
x2
Exactly right - Yet these very plain & simole facts are totally above the grasp of the Sheep like
Prime/J.oak/Straw/Bulkster etc they are oblivious to anything that is Government / MSM Propaganda & they even believe they have an open & balanced mind  :D ;D :D ;D  ::)

Mindless drones. I dont even get mad at Normies anymore, they just follow Power out of fear.

The Chief Clowns in high places however  >:(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: February 03, 2022, 04:42:16 AM »
Mindless drones. I dont even get mad at Normies anymore, they just follow Power out of fear.

The Chief Clowns in high places however  >:(

Spot on & sums them up very well.