Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195277 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1600 on: February 12, 2022, 10:13:04 PM »
She conned him and broke his heart forever. Clearly, he is not over her. He probably never will be.

I find it interest that women lean on you for emotional support. Financial maybe, but not emotional.

Yes.

I find that in general, if you are not judgmental and have intelligent insight to give, people will literally become obsessed with talking to you, picking your brain, etc.

That said, since being completely RUINED by a woman in 2018, I am FAR from nonjudgmental - FAR from it.  And I therefore, have very little patience with women who need me as a rock to lean on.  Sorry - ain't happening.

So yeah, that's it.

Oh - and as for intelligent things to say: while I can still articulate an intelligent response to many issues, and even make good educated guesses or otherwise speak intelligently on topics I know nothing about, the bottom line is that I am no longer patient.  I suffered too much in 2018, and with it, my patience for women disappeared.

I would say permanently.

I thought maybe I was just unlucky.

But looking around me, I must say that I see MANY men in relationships with women who cause them even more stress and depression/angst.  It's no wonder the divorce rate is so high!!!  Wow!

So yeah - not for me.  But hey - to each their own!  If any other Getbigger wants to be in a long-term relationship or marriage, I would say, good for them!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: February 12, 2022, 10:49:32 PM »
The trick is finding the right woman.

;)

Such as this woman, OAK?:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: February 12, 2022, 11:12:52 PM »
I read at least 100 comments posted under the video below.  :o

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: February 13, 2022, 12:46:08 AM »
No dissenting views allowed in Canada.  ::)

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: February 13, 2022, 12:51:19 AM »
OAK - check out the fantastic coverage by Tucker Carlson, on Tucker Carlson Tonight!

8) 8) 8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: February 13, 2022, 01:33:17 AM »
Where did that question come from? Is it just some random thought that popped into your head when posting about something entirely different? Have I literally said COVID is "very serious". I cannot imagine that I did, not even once. I may think it is serious, but that's not how I would express it. Find those "many times" I said this and prove me wrong.

Ok, I will grab the screenshot I took of your post where you said that, and post it tomorrow, ok?

But before then - take a look at the weather in Thunder Bay right now!  :o
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1607 on: February 13, 2022, 05:04:36 AM »
Why was COVID the cause of death then?
You really need to ask that after two years of the information being available?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: February 13, 2022, 05:08:23 AM »
I see this publication has been banned by ALL major social media platforms and Google.

Big surprise.

🙄
That means its reliable...

the medics all said masks were useless at the start of the pandemic then all of a sudden they were mandatory, not a single post was taken down as a result of the regime change

people saying masks were useless when the government made them mandatory were censored.

Are you actually aware that everything that was once called misinformation is now accepted as fact?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1609 on: February 13, 2022, 08:34:08 AM »
Such as this woman, OAK?:

Hahaha

😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: February 13, 2022, 08:51:50 AM »
Yes.

I find that in general, if you are not judgmental and have intelligent insight to give, people will literally become obsessed with talking to you, picking your brain, etc.

That said, since being completely RUINED by a woman in 2018, I am FAR from nonjudgmental - FAR from it.  And I therefore, have very little patience with women who need me as a rock to lean on.  Sorry - ain't happening.

So yeah, that's it.

Oh - and as for intelligent things to say: while I can still articulate an intelligent response to many issues, and even make good educated guesses or otherwise speak intelligently on topics I know nothing about, the bottom line is that I am no longer patient.  I suffered too much in 2018, and with it, my patience for women disappeared.

I would say permanently.

I thought maybe I was just unlucky.

But looking around me, I must say that I see MANY men in relationships with women who cause them even more stress and depression/angst.  It's no wonder the divorce rate is so high!!!  Wow!

So yeah - not for me.  But hey - to each their own!  If any other Getbigger wants to be in a long-term relationship or marriage, I would say, good for them!

So, from what you posted women and probably people in general gravitate to you because you are a good conversationalist and not judgmental. BTW, having known you for decades I think you are very judgmental and inflexible. Anyway, neither of these is the same quality as being emotionally supportive.

Yes, you sometimes speak intelligently on subjects you know nothing about, but it is a ruse. Eventually people figure out you are either guessing or making stuff up. An intelligent person admits when they don't know something.   

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: February 13, 2022, 08:55:55 AM »
OAK - check out the fantastic coverage by Tucker Carlson, on Tucker Carlson Tonight!

8) 8) 8)

Hey Matt.

Your town got a shout out from Tucker. Do you know Gary from Gary’s Towing?

Also, Tucker forgot to mention that most of the protesters are actually Americans who have done billions of dollars of damage to our economy.

Interesting point. Tucker is vaccinated!

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: February 13, 2022, 08:57:09 AM »
from or with covid?

most of the total deaths were from multiple other causes, they just happened to have covid put down as cause of death when it was nothing of the sort.

Even someone as dumb as you must know that by now.

Wow.

What’s with all the personal insults.

FYI….that means I’ve won.

😎

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: February 13, 2022, 08:57:51 AM »
Ok, I will grab the screenshot I took of your post where you said that, and post it tomorrow, ok?

But before then - take a look at the weather in Thunder Bay right now!  :o

Been there done that. The winter temperatures in Williams Lake, BC can go a low as -40° F. We barely lasted one winter and that winter it got nowhere near that cold.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: February 13, 2022, 09:11:58 AM »
It is day three of the COVID Omicron infection. I woke up with a deep productive cough and congestion. My eyes are watering. I'm gassy. This is probably from sucking in air when coughing. Headache remains mild. I am fatigued. I have chills, but no fever. No specific muscle aches or pains.

These symptoms are akin to those I most often have if I catch a cold. I'm not happy about the cough moving down into my chest and producing phlegm. It could be a precursor to pneumonia. If that happens it means pneumonia shots aren't totally effective at blocking pneumonia.

It is very discouraging to look up possible symptoms. Clearly there is much they don't know about COVID and Omicron. Some sources say a cough is expected and others say not.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1615 on: February 13, 2022, 09:42:58 AM »
It is day three of the COVID Omicron infection. I woke up with a deep productive cough and congestion. My eyes are watering. I'm gassy. This is probably from sucking in air when coughing. Headache remains mild. I am fatigued. I have chills, but no fever. No specific muscle aches or pains.

These symptoms are akin to those I most often have if I catch a cold. I'm not happy about the cough moving down into my chest and producing phlegm. It could be a precursor to pneumonia. If that happens it means pneumonia shots aren't totally effective at blocking pneumonia.

It is very discouraging to look up possible symptoms. Clearly there is much they don't know about COVID and Omicron. Some sources say a cough is expected and others say not.

Almost anything can be a symptom.  My favorite is the itchiness and rashes, followed closely by loss of taste smell.  Anyway Europe is abandoning their craziness and opening up one at a time (until war in Ukraine):

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/norway-is-the-latest-country-to-discard-most-coronavirus-restrictions

Norway is the latest country to discard most coronavirus restrictions
by Virginia Aabram, Breaking News Reporter  | February 12, 2022 03:59 PM
Print this article

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1616 on: February 13, 2022, 10:09:06 AM »
I thought you were boosted ?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: February 13, 2022, 10:22:44 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: February 13, 2022, 10:29:59 AM »
Almost anything can be a symptom.  My favorite is the itchiness and rashes, followed closely by loss of taste smell. 

You are right. Sorry you mentioned itchiness and rashes. No doubt that I will now break out in a rash and begin to itch. Supposedly, the loss of taste and smell, which go hand in hand is not one of the features of Omicron. Not that it makes much difference my olfactory sense has been poor for a long time. Hey, maybe I can blame my hearing loss and tinnitus on COVID...why not?   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: February 13, 2022, 10:56:05 AM »
You are right. Sorry you mentioned itchiness and rashes. No doubt that I will now break out in a rash and begin to itch. Supposedly, the loss of taste and smell, which go hand in hand is not one of the features of Omicron. Not that it makes much difference my olfactory sense has been poor for a long time. Hey, maybe I can blame my hearing loss and tinnitus on COVID...why not?

This is incorrect on Omicron.  Loss of taste and smell does happen, just to a somewhat lesser extent, like 10-20% when regular/Delta was more like 30%+?  I know several who it happened to recently, one of whom it happened to weirdly after other symptoms gone.  You'll be fine in a few days, no worries.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: February 13, 2022, 11:22:12 AM »
This is incorrect on Omicron.  Loss of taste and smell does happen, just to a somewhat lesser extent, like 10-20% when regular/Delta was more like 30%+?  I know several who it happened to recently, one of whom it happened to weirdly after other symptoms gone.  You'll be fine in a few days, no worries.

Update. After sleeping for 16 hours yesterday, I feel much better today. My symptoms have lessened since getting up at 9:00 am this morning. Not coughing my lungs out anymore, my sinuses aren't stopped up or running. I still have a bit of a stomachache, probably because I am somewhat constipated because of inactivity and lack of fiber. Can't say I am 100% okay, but I feel like I am on the road to recovery.

I don't know about loss of taste because I've been sucking on Hall’s cough drops which are dominating my taste buds right now. As for smell, I think I am fine. Yesterday when my daughter cooked bacon I had no problem smelling it.

Looking back over the past few days I can say my symptoms came on fast once they started and they didn't last long. Less than when I've had a cold. My guess is the booster help keep me from becoming sicker.

One thing which doesn't surprise me is that I was almost eligible for booster #2 which old people like me can get 3 months following the first booster. Now that I've had COVID, I should be immune for at least 3 months and not eligible for a booster during that time...or so that's what the latest information claims. On the other hand, a new variant could be just down the pike. If so, it remains to be known if Omicron antibodies will offer protection from it.

I am going to be optimistic about recovery and assume COVID is done with me for a while.

I want to thank you all for putting up with my probably boring daily reports on my symptoms. I figured some of you would find first-hand information from a non-professional informative...maybe more so that what comes from the CDC.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: February 13, 2022, 11:23:50 AM »
Wow.

What’s with all the personal insults.

FYI….that means I’ve won.

😎
No, it means you think you have won, its because you are dumb.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1622 on: February 13, 2022, 11:29:12 AM »
Of course he is. Same exact symptoms shot up or not. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: February 13, 2022, 12:49:05 PM »

Being boosted does not guarantee you won't get COVID-Omicron. Booster shots lose efficacy overtime, my booster shot is almost 3 months old. At 4 months they are maybe down to 50% effective. This is true of many vaccines. A few offer a lifetime of protection. Many do not.

Obviously, the newer the vaccine the lesser the guarantee because they haven't been around long enough for anyone to know how well they work and how long they last. Shingrix has been available since 2017. Last I read, its efficacy is four years. The flu vaccine is given annually, and it doesn't guarantee you won't get the flu. Pneumonia vaccine shots, (there are two) may last you a lifetime or maybe not. How long it's good for depends on your age, which type of vaccine you get, and your overall health...in other words there are no guarantees.

Everyone wants a magic pill or vaccine for whatever might ail them. No such thing exists. Medical science is not exact. People have knee surgeries which don’t permanently fix the problem all the time. All anyone can do is estimate success rates of medical procedures, then make a calculated best guess based on their individual circumstances.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: February 13, 2022, 02:35:18 PM »
Being boosted does not guarantee you won't get COVID-Omicron. Booster shots lose efficacy overtime, my booster shot is almost 3 months old. At 4 months they are maybe down to 50% effective. This is true of many vaccines. A few offer a lifetime of protection. Many do not.

Obviously, the newer the vaccine the lesser the guarantee because they haven't been around long enough for anyone to know how well they work and how long they last. Shingrix has been available since 2017. Last I read, its efficacy is four years. The flu vaccine is given annually, and it doesn't guarantee you won't get the flu. Pneumonia vaccine shots, (there are two) may last you a lifetime or maybe not. How long it's good for depends on your age, which type of vaccine you get, and your overall health...in other words there are no guarantees.

Everyone wants a magic pill or vaccine for whatever might ail them. No such thing exists. Medical science is not exact. People have knee surgeries which don’t permanently fix the problem all the time. All anyone can do is estimate success rates of medical procedures, then make a calculated best guess based on their individual circumstances.

You have it back to front, most vaccines offer lifetime protection, some dont.

And some of them are not even vaccines live the covid shot, its the same as a flu shot