Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195290 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1675 on: February 14, 2022, 02:02:35 PM »
This guy i work with has openly stated that all unvaccinated people deserve to die.

Well, him and his wife are both in the hospital as of today with a terrible case of the Rona.

Both recently boosted within the last month.

I've never met his wife but he is over 300 pounds and eats fast food all day long. Vapes every 30 minutes. He's early 50's in age.

On Friday he admitted that he had Covid symptoms all week but didn't think he had Covid because he was "boosted".

Here i am unvaccinated and i was in the same room with him last week while he had symptoms.

I'm completely fine.

Apparently he is "fighting" for his life. Oh brother.

While i do not wish harm on anyone personally, i wonder if he still feels that people without the vaccine should die?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1676 on: February 14, 2022, 02:06:04 PM »
Actually I did address it.

Not sure what the slang term gay has to do with scientific and legal definitions. The noun Gay which refers to homosexuals was coined in 1950 by a gay person. There are three adjective definitions for the word gay. One of which was added and did not replace the other two. The term gay dates to the thirteenth century. It was in the 16th century that if was used to describe sexuality in general.
Not to me you didnt you were too busy with your ridiculous oneupmanship with Illuminati

the covid jab doesnt act like a vaccine so they changed the definition to suit the jab

Science didnt evolve , the definition did to further the agenda

I spoke to a paramedic this afternoon and they now swab every single patient they attend to, its compulsory, he even had to swab a male who was dead as a result of a car accident.
Yes, you heard me, he had to mouth swab a dead body, if that comes back positive that another covid death.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1677 on: February 14, 2022, 02:07:17 PM »
This guy i work with has openly stated that all unvaccinated people deserve to die.

Well, him and his wife are both in the hospital as of today with a terrible case of the Rona.

I've never met his wife but he is over 300 pounds and eats fast food all day long. Vapes every 30 minutes. He's early 50's in age.

On Friday he admitted that he had Covid symptoms all week but didn't think he had Covid because he was "boosted".

Here i am unvaccinated and i was in the same room with him last week while he had symptoms.

I'm completely fine.

While i do not wish harm on anyone personally, i wonder if he still feels that people without the vaccine should die?

If he makes it he will credit the vaccine for his recovery

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1678 on: February 14, 2022, 02:10:11 PM »

If he makes it he will credit the vaccine for his recovery

No doubt.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1679 on: February 14, 2022, 02:19:54 PM »
just scratching the surface of what is/will happen to the vaxxed.
25k deaths is way under-reported.
lots dropping dead of heart issues not yet tied to the vax/unreported
wait a few years, 1/2 of vaxxed will be crippled in some way

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1680 on: February 14, 2022, 02:23:33 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1682 on: February 14, 2022, 02:32:22 PM »

I'm completely fine.

Maybe if he'd had the 4th Vaccine Shot he'd of Been Totally immune
No Doubt He'll be Queing up at macdonanlds to get his 4th if he survives

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1683 on: February 14, 2022, 02:35:35 PM »
You should question what you are told. Definitions change overtime because of increased knowledge. The current definition is what is used until additional knowledge changes it.

You Should Question what you're Sucking & Where it's been at them Dirty Glory Holes
Increased Knowledge could be useful to you.

Now Where's My Apology??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1684 on: February 14, 2022, 02:42:42 PM »
Not to me you didnt you were too busy with your ridiculous oneupmanship with Illuminati

the covid jab doesnt act like a vaccine so they changed the definition to suit the jab

Science didnt evolve , the definition did to further the agenda

I spoke to a paramedic this afternoon and they now swab every single patient they attend to, its compulsory, he even had to swab a male who was dead as a result of a car accident.
Yes, you heard me, he had to mouth swab a dead body, if that comes back positive that another covid death.

My mistake. Some of you folks are so united in your opinions, you are easy to confuse with one another. This answer was meant as a reply to you: You should question what you are told. Definitions change overtime because of increased knowledge. The current definition is what is used until additional knowledge changes it.

Hmm. Neither I nor any of us in this house who recently home tested positive for COVID have reported it, which as of today is five of the six of us. There is no mandate to do so. I don't know what the reporting rules are in the UK, but with Omicron people not getting sick enough to go to the doctor or the hospital, surely thousands if not millions of cases are going unreported worldwide. Not sure if this evens things out, but it does example how inaccurate the COVID numbers likely are.

As for you paramedic friend swabbing a dead person’s mouth to see if they had COVID. A paramedic is a medical professional. I doubt it is very common for paramedics to determine the cause of death, but in this country in the absence of a doctor or EMT it is sometimes left to the paramedics to do it. I suspect with the impact of the large number of COVID patients on medical professionals’ people who normally wouldn’t have this assignment do. Since it is thought that COVID spreads via droplets one emits when breathing, it would follow that dead people are less likely to spread the virus.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1685 on: February 14, 2022, 02:43:27 PM »
So much for the “peaceful” antivaxxer protest.

🙄🙄🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1686 on: February 14, 2022, 02:52:03 PM »
My mistake. Some of you folks are so united in your opinions, you are easy to confuse with one another. This answer was meant as a reply to you: You should question what you are told. Definitions change overtime because of increased knowledge. The current definition is what is used until additional knowledge changes it.

Yes, you have written that once
It still doesn't address the point I made about the definition changing to suit the lack of success of a so called "vaccine"

The old definition didnt suit the medicine so they changed it so they can carry on calling it a vaccine.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1687 on: February 14, 2022, 03:16:03 PM »
So much for the “peaceful” antivaxxer protest.

🙄🙄🙄

where was the burning, looting, shooting and cop killing? i only saw that at peaceful blm protests.
people are peaceful until they are provoked like the govt said they were going to do to people, take them out
govt is starting this war, not people who just want their freedom back
taken away over a man-made virus planned and executed
a lame, very non-deadly one to be more specific
thx for playing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1688 on: February 14, 2022, 03:21:28 PM »
Of course he is. Same exact symptoms shot up or not. ::)

The symptoms may have been the same regardless of vaccine status, but there is no way to know one way or the other if the extent and intensity of my case would have been as mild and quick as it seems to have been.

In that I am old, have asthma and am prone to pneumonia. I am very relieved for this not to have progressed to the point I would have needed hospitalization. Being fully vaccinated may or may not be a factor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1689 on: February 14, 2022, 03:26:10 PM »
Yes, you have written that once
It still doesn't address the point I made about the definition changing to suit the lack of success of a so called "vaccine"

The old definition didnt suit the medicine so they changed it so they can carry on calling it a vaccine.

That this is the reason it was changed is your take on it. You have no way to know this unless you were the one who changed the definition.

I doubt definitions are changed just for the heck of it. There is bound to be some purpose for it. It may not be the one you think it is.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1690 on: February 14, 2022, 03:26:34 PM »
The symptoms may have been the same regardless of vaccine status, but there is no way to know one way or the other if the extent and intensity of my case would have been as mild and quick as it seems to have been.

In that I am old, have asthma and am prone to pneumonia. I am very relieved for this not to have progressed to the point I would have needed hospitalization. Being fully vaccinated may or may not be a factor.
It also may have been the reason you caught it in the first place.

You will never know......well, you will when the truth finally comes out about the real reason for injecting you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1691 on: February 14, 2022, 03:49:55 PM »
It also may have been the reason you caught it in the first place.

You will never know......well, you will when the truth finally comes out about the real reason for injecting you

It is much more likely I caught it because my grandson or his fiancé brought it home from work. Neither of them had the booster. Their daughter who is not yet 2 years old and so not vaccinated at all caught it presumably from one or both of them.

Looking at the bigger picture, millions of people who were unvaccinated caught COVID over the course of the last two years. Remember COVID was first diagnosed in December 2019. Vaccines weren't available until a year later.

I am curious as to what you think was the real reason for injecting me...or anyone else for that matter.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1692 on: February 14, 2022, 03:54:59 PM »
It is much more likely I caught it because my grandson or his fiancé brought it home from work. Neither of them had the booster. Their daughter who is not yet 2 years old and so not vaccinated at all caught it presumably from one or both of them.

Looking at the bigger picture, millions of people who were unvaccinated caught COVID over the course of the last two years. Remember COVID was first diagnosed in December 2019. Vaccines weren't available until a year later.

I am curious as to what you think was the real reason for injecting me...or anyone else for that matter.

I know, and the stats show more people have had covid since the vaccine was introduced, it made things worse.

If you have been boosted go get yourself a HIV test, apparently HIV is on the increase in fully vaxed people.
Just imagine dodging it all your life sucking cocks through glory holes and now having your immune system fucked by your own government

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1693 on: February 14, 2022, 03:56:26 PM »
I know, and the stats show more people have had covid since the vaccine was introduced, it made things worse.

If you have been boosted go get yourself a HIV test, apparently HIV is on the increase in fully vaxed people.
Just imagine dodging it all your life sucking cocks through glory holes and now having your immune system fucked by your own government

Hahaha.

Now who’s the “idiot”.

😆😆

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1694 on: February 14, 2022, 03:58:02 PM »
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the Gloryhole Janitor has his grandson, his grandson’s “fiancé”, and their illegitimate kid also mooching off of him?

The entire family is a white trash, welfare stealing mess.

Covid is too good for them.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1695 on: February 14, 2022, 03:59:14 PM »
It is much more likely I caught it because my grandson or his fiancé brought it home from work. Neither of them had the booster.

You don't really believe that's why they got Covid?

Do you?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1696 on: February 14, 2022, 03:59:47 PM »
Hahaha.

Now who’s the “idiot”.

😆😆

taking pleasure in the deaths of unvaccinated people is the glue that holds together your fear of a virus that really causes you no danger whatsoever

Let go of your fear and live like a man.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1697 on: February 14, 2022, 05:17:46 PM »
taking pleasure in the deaths of unvaccinated people is the glue that holds together your fear of a virus that really causes you no danger whatsoever

Let go of your fear and live like a man.

Great work in this thread mate. I was gonna jump on the changing definition thing but see you more than had it covered.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1698 on: February 14, 2022, 05:58:05 PM »
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID SHEEP 🐑 LIKE FOOLS

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1699 on: February 14, 2022, 05:58:52 PM »
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID SHEEP 🐑 LIKE FOOLS

Well said, brother!