Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195386 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1750 on: February 16, 2022, 05:09:48 PM »
Bodybuilding related:

The protestors set up their own "Muscle Beach" gym. They're doing alright!

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1751 on: February 16, 2022, 05:55:12 PM »
Fair enough. You never know how much the vaccine helps with minimizing symptoms and response. That is something i do believe that it does. The problem is that a single person cannot be tested to know how much it helps. You either have the vaccine or you don't, so the statistics are not as accurate as people believe since every person responds to illness differently and the variants are all different.

And yes when i said "every single day", i meant every day there is "someone" with the booster that gets Covid. Not that you are going to get it over and over.

I know a lot of people who have gotten Covid in the last two months, all vaccinated. That's why i question its ability to prevent catching Covid, but all did seem to recover well. The only person i know personally in the hospital is the guy i mentioned that i work with. But i believe the fact that he is unhealthy to begin with is playing a larger part, boosted or not.

When an issue is a serious and all-encompassing threat besieges folks, they want answers which are absolute and not best guesses. COVID is new to everyone including virologists, scientists, doctors and even politicians. They don't have the answers, but they get all the questions. I believe therefore they often overstate and oversimplify their response. Essentially, these folks are backed into a corner where most of what they tell us is a calculated guesswork, but it is presented as if they are authorities.

You previously said, "But you and many others who are boosted are catching Covid every single day."

Above you said, "And yes when i said "every single day", i meant every day there is "someone" with the booster that gets Covid. Not that you are going to get it over and over."

This is a matter of semantics. Some people might read your initial statement to mean they can get COVID daily.... which is obviously not what you meant because that is impossible. You second statement is much clearer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1752 on: February 16, 2022, 06:01:50 PM »
Here is another link - this is the NYT for F sake 

http://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/24/us/whitmer-kidnapping-trial.html

These circumstances remind me of something similar that took place in Portland, OR in 2010. https://www.foxnews.com/us/portlanders-condemn-bomb-plot-criticize-fbi-probe

September 2014, Mohamud was sentenced to 30 years in federal prison with credit for time served, as well as lifetime supervision upon release in 2040.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1753 on: February 16, 2022, 06:20:35 PM »

You previously said, "But you and many others who are boosted are catching Covid every single day."

Above you said, "And yes when i said "every single day", i meant every day there is "someone" with the booster that gets Covid. Not that you are going to get it over and over."

This is a matter of semantics. Some people might read your initial statement to mean they can get COVID daily.... which is obviously not what you meant because that is impossible. You second statement is much clearer.

Is there anyone with half a brain cell that would read that to mean the same person was getting Covid daily?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1754 on: February 16, 2022, 06:36:37 PM »
Yep.

The Merriam Webster dictionary changed the definition of anti-vaxxer:

There are multiple dictionaries and it looks like some do not define it that way.  https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/antivax

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1755 on: February 16, 2022, 06:39:42 PM »
Covid HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A complete bullshit lie.
a

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1756 on: February 16, 2022, 06:47:36 PM »
Bodybuilding related:

The protestors set up their own "Muscle Beach" gym. They're doing alright!

;D

OAK, check this out - we're live!

Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1757 on: February 16, 2022, 06:50:25 PM »
OAK, check this out - we're live!

LOL

Is Dino drunk again?

🙁

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1758 on: February 16, 2022, 06:52:12 PM »
COVID (mostly cold like) symptoms returned yesterday evening and continued until they've finally started to subside again this afternoon. Hard to know what the future holds. Guess I'll have to take it as it comes.

I am beginning to feel very confined and restricted by the prescribed quarantine time period. 5 days after all symptoms are done.

I coughed Less today then yesterday.

My daughter told me around noon today that she tested positive for COVID. She also said I gave it to her which upset me. My guess is the reason she thinks this is because the couple of times a day that I go out to the kitchen to get something to eat or eat something while there, I often forgot to bring a mask with me so I could pop it on when anyone else was around....well mainly, when she was around because all the rest of us had tested positive for COVID.

She has apparently forgotten all of them have had much more exposure to COVID than I did. I stay home 99% of the time. On those rare occasions when I go to an indoor public setting, I wear a mask. I am current on my vaccines. But since I tested positive for it last Friday, it is very likely I gave her the gift of COVID.

As far as I know my daughter and son-in-law diligently wore masks when they went out and went out often. My grandson's fiancé works. She is off work for now because she is in quarantine. Both she, my grandson and the baby were going out most days shopping or whatever. They also had not yet gotten booster shots. Most importantly, they tested positive for COVID several days before I did. This suggests to me there is a strong possibility that they gave me COVID. But I have yet to voice this to them.

The good news is so far, none of us has become seriously ill. I might have had the worst symptoms of everyone here. Now there is no one in the house who hasn’t tested positive. One probably cannot get a double dose of COVID. I believe we no longer need to wear a mask around each other, at least not until our immunity wears off....and nobody knows for sure how far ahead that will be.

I picked up a prescription today, breaking quarantine. I was completely out of the medication. Normally, I get a 90-day supply. This one was for 15 days because I did not schedule my annual wellness check. I immediately called to make an appointment and was offered one late in March. Way past 15 days.

The receptionist explained since it time was for a complete physical the visit would last an hour. Which means I’d probably spend 15 minutes with the doctor instead of the usual 5 minutes. He didn’t have any “long office visits” available for almost a month. She suggested I come in for a regular visit to get the prescription renewed. I told her that would be fine and while I was there, they could give me a COVID test to see I tested negative yet. She is going to have someone call me tomorrow since patients aren’t allowed in the office if they have active COVID.

What a fucking joke!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1759 on: February 16, 2022, 06:53:48 PM »
Can't get it to work.

It wasn't meant to be.

:(

https://www.galepages.com/brun84057

OAK

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: February 16, 2022, 07:06:37 PM »
LOL

Is Dino drunk again?

🙁

Not this time, LOL.

Getbig legend Marty Champions AKA Johnny Falcon AKA daddywaddy reading The Bible during our livestream!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1762 on: February 16, 2022, 07:10:06 PM »
Is covid still a thing ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: February 16, 2022, 07:10:17 PM »
Not this time, LOL.

Getbig legend Marty Champions AKA Johnny Falcon AKA daddywaddy reading The Bible during our livestream!

Awesome!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: February 16, 2022, 07:12:04 PM »

My daughter told me around noon today that she tested positive for COVID. She also said I gave it to her which upset me. My guess is the reason she thinks this is because the couple of times a day that I go out to the kitchen to get something to eat or eat something while there, I often forgot to bring a mask with me so I could pop it on when anyone else was around....well mainly, when she was around because all the rest of us had tested positive for COVID.

She has apparently forgotten all of them have had much more exposure to COVID than I did. I stay home 99% of the time. On those rare occasions when I go to an indoor public setting, I wear a mask. I am current on my vaccines. But since I tested positive for it last Friday, it is very likely I gave her the gift of COVID.

As far as I know my daughter and son-in-law diligently wore masks when they went out and went out often. My grandson's fiancé works. She is off work for now because she is in quarantine. Both she, my grandson and the baby were going out most days shopping or whatever. They also had not yet gotten booster shots. Most importantly, they tested positive for COVID several days before I did. This suggests to me there is a strong possibility that they gave me COVID. But I have yet to voice this to them.

The good news is so far, none of us has become seriously ill. I might have had the worst symptoms of everyone here. Now there is no one in the house who hasn’t tested positive. One probably cannot get a double dose of COVID. I believe we no longer need to wear a mask around each other, at least not until our immunity wears off....and nobody knows for sure how far ahead that will be.

I picked up a prescription today, breaking quarantine. I was completely out of the medication. Normally, I get a 90-day supply. This one was for 15 days because I did not schedule my annual wellness check. I immediately called to make an appointment and was offered one late in March. Way past 15 days.

The receptionist explained since it time was for a complete physical the visit would last an hour. Which means I’d probably spend 15 minutes with the doctor instead of the usual 5 minutes. He didn’t have any “long office visits” available for almost a month. She suggested I come in for a regular visit to get the prescription renewed. I told her that would be fine and while I was there, they could give me a COVID test to see I tested negative yet. She is going to have someone call me tomorrow since patients aren’t allowed in the office if they have active COVID.

What a fucking joke!

Incompetence?

I am tempted to read this on the livestream.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1765 on: February 16, 2022, 07:12:17 PM »

Yes.

Thanks to the unvaccinated.

🙁

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: February 16, 2022, 07:13:11 PM »

In Canada, unfortunately...yes.  In Ontario.  Josh says it's fine where he is.  Depends on the province, I guess.  But for me, unfortunately yes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: February 16, 2022, 07:14:00 PM »
Yes.

🙁

Do you realize those unvaccinated people are elderly, overweight, or otherwise unhealthy?  Disproportionately Indigenous, etc.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: February 16, 2022, 07:18:03 PM »
Yes.

🙁
You're welcome.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1769 on: February 16, 2022, 07:19:22 PM »

What a fucking joke!

I'm confused by this, but was she wearing a mask when she was around you inside the house?  I know you were not, but was she?

OAK

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: February 16, 2022, 07:23:18 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: February 16, 2022, 07:26:11 PM »
Do you need a hug?

I don’t hug the unvaccinated.

Too risky.

🙁

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: February 16, 2022, 07:27:21 PM »
I think omicron is the strain contagious enough that everyone will get it. No point in assigning blame to a person it's all community spread.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: February 16, 2022, 07:33:29 PM »
I think omicron is the strain contagious enough that everyone will get it. No point in assigning blame to a person it's all community spread.

Exactly.  It was the dominant strain, and outcompeted other strains.  I think there was a subgroup Omicron strain that then took the lead.

So yes, you are absolutely right.
Bodybuilding Pro.com