Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195398 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1775 on: February 16, 2022, 07:36:40 PM »
I don’t hug the unvaccinated.

Too risky.

🙁
I'm a great hugger, you're missing out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1776 on: February 16, 2022, 07:47:49 PM »

I bet Matt wants a hug.

😉

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1777 on: February 16, 2022, 07:53:21 PM »
I think omicron is the strain contagious enough that everyone will get it. No point in assigning blame to a person it's all community spread.

This project by Yale, Harvard, and Stanford shows what percent have likely been infected already.

Select "percent ever infected."  It's nearly 80% nationally.

https://covidestim.org/

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1778 on: February 16, 2022, 08:02:21 PM »
This project by Yale, Harvard, and Stanford shows what percent have likely been infected already.

Select "percent ever infected."  It's over 80% nationally.

Almost like it was planned, to release a much more transmissible, much less harmful variant when it was time to pull the plug.  Seems like this should be the way to go on dealing with future viruses, work through as many mutations as you can until you come up with a less virulent one and spread it widely to effectuate natural immunity.

Of course Covid was never close to the threat they made it out to be, especially to those under 60 who weren't sick or morbidly obese (and even for them it still wasn't).

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1779 on: February 16, 2022, 08:04:00 PM »

Interesting.

What sucks about this virus though is that immunity only lasts a few months then you can get infected again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1780 on: February 16, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »
Is covid still a thing ???

Based on the past 2 weeks in my house it has been almost the only thing. COVID definitely seems more real when you and everyone around you has it. Thing is, at least for me it was less of a thing than I expected which is a good thing.

Feeling good tonight. CDC says it is okay to go out in public five days after the onset of symptoms and 24 hours since you had a fever. I never had a fever. My temperature was 97.8° F most days, 98.2° F being highest. "Free at  last, Free at last...."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1781 on: February 16, 2022, 08:18:13 PM »
Exactly.  It was the dominant strain, and outcompeted other strains.  I think there was a subgroup Omicron strain that then took the lead.

So yes, you are absolutely right.

Tell this to my daughter. She gave me the evil eye an hour ago.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1782 on: February 16, 2022, 09:00:53 PM »
Tell this to my daughter. She gave me the evil eye an hour ago.

Was she wearing a mask when around you and you were not?  The vaxxed and boosted I personally know who got it were not.  And if she was not, why is she giving you the evil eye?  For all the debate over masks, it certainly seems more likely to offer better protection to the person wearing it.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1783 on: February 16, 2022, 09:23:37 PM »
Yes.

Thanks to the unvaccinated.

🙁

How come when the unvaccinated can‘t travel or go anywhere without being tested? How does your favourite TV news channel explain this then?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: February 17, 2022, 04:33:14 AM »

Interesting website. I bet many people don't even get their infections reported, and that the true percentage ever infected would be higher than 80%. But that's just a guess on my part. Puerto Rico has the lowest percent ever infected at 58%. I don't know what their infrastructure is like since the hurricane but maybe they aren't reporting as much and that's why it's so much lower than the other areas in the US.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1785 on: February 17, 2022, 04:38:34 AM »
Democrats face blowback over COVID-19 policies
The HIll ^ | 02/17/22 06:00 AM EST | BY JULIA MANCHESTER
Posted on 2/17/2022, 6:29:30 AM by

Coronavirus policies are beginning to boomerang on Democrats, as polls underscore public fatigue with both the pandemic and the policies intended to keep it from spreading.

Democrats have been generally unified in backing vaccinations and the use of masks and mask mandates by local communities to stop the spread, but the party's voters are becoming more divided on the continued aggressive use of such restrictions, and frustration is mounting.

In San Francisco on Tuesday, three school board members were recalled in a special recall election. The recall wasn't entirely related to COVID-19, but voters in the liberal enclave were partly upset the board members had focused on renaming schools instead of reopening them swiftly and safely.

A number of Democratic governors have taken note of the frustrations, moving to lift their mask mandates even as the Biden administration has signaled it would stick to stricter guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Still, the party’s generally strict stance on coronavirus safety measures could end up backfiring as Democrats find themselves on defense going into the midterms.

Republicans are already using the issue to go on the offense against Democrats, calling it hypocritical.

“The science never changed. The science didn’t matter,” said Joanna Rodriguez, deputy communications director at the Republican Governor’s Association. “The science was an excuse they used in order to control people’s lives and rule people in a way that they felt was appropriate while they played by their own rules.”

Republicans point to examples of Democrats appearing maskless in public settings as signs of what they say is their hypocrisy on the issue. California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, along with most fans, appeared maskless in photos at the Super Bowl on Sunday despite L.A. County’s mask mandate for large outdoor events.

Meanwhile, Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams became the subject of GOP backlash when she appeared maskless in a photo with masked schoolchildren. Abrams later apologized.

“People are realizing that at the end of the day they are tired of having leaders who aren’t going to live by the rules that they’re forcing on everyone else,” Rodriguez said.

Democrats argue that the decisions being made by their leaders on coronavirus vary from state by state and are influenced by the science learned from the latest stage of the pandemic.

“Democratic governors have led the way in combating the pandemic, and the results show it. Instead of basing any decision on politics, their recommendations use the best science available to implement evidence-based policies that will work best in their states and for their constituents,” said Christina Amestoy, a senior adviser with the Democratic Governors Association. “While the execution may vary state to state, there is no ambiguity about the overarching goals: get the economy growing and keep people safe.”

Amestoy and Democrats have also hit Republicans over “dangerous anti-vax rhetoric,” or what they say is the denial that the pandemic is still ongoing.

“The contrast in leadership, and the lack thereof, could not be starker,” she said.

But Democratic leaders are also facing pushback from members of their own party on the issue of rolling back mask mandates.

The moves to lift mask mandates are in stark contrast with the Biden administration, which is sticking to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. However, at the end of last year while the omicron variant was surging in communities across the U.S., President Biden said the surge needed to be solved at the state level.

Washington, D.C., lifted its vaccine mandate this week and is set to lift its mask mandate next month, leading to one Democratic DC council member to propose legislation that would reinstate the city’s vaccine mandate.

And Democratic voters do not appear to be warming to the idea of lifting. A Politico/Morning Consult survey released on Wednesday found that 65 percent of Democrats think it’s too early for states to rescind mask mandates.

Democratic strategists and operatives maintain that its voters and leaders are not divided on COVID-19 strategy but say the pandemic has entered a new stage.

“We’re at a different stage because of the result of good policy-making decisions backed by scientists, by Biden, and by Democratic governors,” said one Democratic strategist.

Strategists argue that it’s too early to tell how the rollback of restrictions will impact the midterms, but acknowledge the party is on the defense going into November.

“We’re struggling right now because I think a lot of people see us as out of touch on inflation, they see us as out of touch on crime, and we just simply can’t afford to be viewed as out of touch on COVID,” said Tyler Law, a Democratic strategist and former national press secretary for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

Coachella returning without mask requirement A Monmouth University poll released last month found that 70 percent of respondents said they agreed with the sentiment “it’s time we accept that Covid is here to stay and we just need to get on with our lives,” including 89 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of Independents and 47 percent of Democrats.

Democrats say the partisanship on the issue is unsurprising but warn the party should be cognizant of the views of voters in the middle.

“What we are seeing is the folks in the middle, who themselves are extremely likely to be vaccinated and boosted, they are starting to lose patience with the slow speed at which we return to normalcy,” Law said. “And so we can’t afford politically to lose those voters in the middle.”

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1786 on: February 17, 2022, 05:24:14 AM »
Think how mad ChOak and Strawdick are at random people on this board or out in society, yet not a peep about the famous celebrities and politicians with no masks out in society especially at the Superbowl. Those pictures do much more to indicate it's all not serious and a lie and a joak than any rando anti-vax podcast or internet fool.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1787 on: February 17, 2022, 07:27:45 AM »
Not looking good for the truckers.

😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1788 on: February 17, 2022, 07:46:59 AM »
Was she wearing a mask when around you and you were not?  The vaxxed and boosted I personally know who got it were not.  And if she was not, why is she giving you the evil eye?  For all the debate over masks, it certainly seems more likely to offer better protection to the person wearing it.

its now been established that masks make almost zero difference in infection risk

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1789 on: February 17, 2022, 09:31:09 AM »
its now been established that masks make almost zero difference in infection risk

Masks do fuck all, just make people feel better.

The only way to not get Covid is to stay home and never interact with anyone.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1790 on: February 17, 2022, 11:51:31 AM »
All but one of those was said to have an underlying condition present when they died. According to San Diego County, 37 of those who died were fully vaccinated, and 56 were not.

Amazing when they can no longer fudge the numbers.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1791 on: February 17, 2022, 12:11:16 PM »
All but one of those was said to have an underlying condition present when they died. According to San Diego County, 37 of those who died were fully vaccinated, and 56 were not.

Amazing when they can no longer fudge the numbers.

If your numbers are correct this means the unvaccinated are 15 times more likely to die.

That’s insane!

😮

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1792 on: February 17, 2022, 01:16:16 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1793 on: February 17, 2022, 01:18:23 PM »

Exact location please sir?
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1794 on: February 17, 2022, 01:22:21 PM »

Thank you. Mask and social distancing were always ever only bullshit.

Lauaghable.
a

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: February 17, 2022, 04:56:27 PM »
Fiction:

I made a reference a while back to Tom Clancy’s “Rainbow Six”. This a novel in which the rich, elite of the world hatch a plan to decimate the planet of it’s inhabitants whilst they hide out a few years in a protective bunker as nature takes it’s unnatural course, emging from the bunker into a peopleless planet, sterilized of the unworthy humans.

They start by taking a horrible and mostly fatal disease; Ebola. Because Ebola does not live long outside of the human host, these billionaires enlist a lab to engineer the virus to live not only very long on surfaces and in the environment, they mutate the virus to have at least a two week incubation period, thus letting the infected and contagious reach many more hosts before revealing itself.
The absolutely genius way to proliferate this virus worldwide is to put the active virus in the misting/cooling systems in the stadiums hosting the Summer Olympics in Sidney, Australia. People will actively walk through these clouds of cool mist, innoculating themselves thereby spreading around their homes for weeks after their return. Nearly every country has participants and fans that will attend these events.
This book was release in 1998.

Conspiracy? Fiction?
Imagine a country develops in it’s labs, with the funding and support of billionaires, a virus that normally is not zoonotic, but through so called “gain of funtion”, now relabeled 3P or something like that, a virus that is not necessarily fatal but might cause deaths in many weaker or potentially genetically suceptable persons. The point of the release of this virus is not to kill everyone but to kill just enough to see how the world responds. In this case, they might be delighted to see not only the world frozen in fear but populations at each other’s throats, fueled by an incessant cacophony of media stimuli. Those who suspect something isn’t right with the narrative are not simply ignored in their attempts to bring up questions, but are actively persecuted for even bringing up these questions, becoming pariahs, kooks and “conspiracy theorists”.

Now that the initial rollout of a virus and it’s aftermath has been not only been gauged but found to be far more successful than ever dreamed of, two years later, you have the world coming to your country, the absolute epicenter of the first viral release. People are coming to huddle up inside spaces, sharing warmth and bodily fluids with a false sense of security wearing their favorite team’s cloth masks. Being cold, viruses live or go into a state of suspended animation, not dying upon release into the environment. Not that this really mattter because this virus, the second one and the one actually planned all along, is very persistent and much more communicable than the first.
The best part? Because of the test run in which we saw precautions fall by the wayside as people started relaxing because “they got to have them sports” with footbal, soccer etc., they know everyone will show up to the Winter Olympics in Beijing.
It’s like everyone collectively became Dory from “Finding Nemo” and don’t remember where they were and what the world has gone through the last two years.
Except those not attending the Olympics. For the majority of the world, its still masks, lockdowns and the sort.

Look! A purple squirrel:
Them Canadian truckers and the freedom! One the Kardassians is having another baby by another random dude. Worlde game is taking the world by storm!

Nothing to see here.

Absolutely fascinating post brother. You are a bastion of mental stimulation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1796 on: February 17, 2022, 06:49:37 PM »
Exact location please sir?
Meet me halfway...arms wide open?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1797 on: February 17, 2022, 08:00:12 PM »

I generally agree, especially with Omicron, but you'd think if she cared that she'd be wearing a mask around a person she knows has Covid.  She lives in a house where everyone seems to have bought into the narrative.  I'm assuming because there was no response that she wasn't wearing a mask.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: February 17, 2022, 11:41:38 PM »

Living alone like a hermit to avoid getting COVID is not living.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1799 on: February 18, 2022, 12:00:24 AM »
neither is sucking dicks