Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195375 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1900 on: February 19, 2022, 02:06:57 PM »
Innocent?

🙄
Does owning of those things make someone guilty? Besides that looks like almost every Americans closet contents. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1901 on: February 19, 2022, 02:09:39 PM »
Does owning of those things make someone guilty? Besides that looks like almost every Americans closet contents. ::)

Yes it does make them guilty.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1902 on: February 19, 2022, 02:15:18 PM »
Oak you are a total wackjob, I am amazed there are people that think like you.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1903 on: February 19, 2022, 02:20:51 PM »

By “think like you” you mean elect to get vaccinated?

We make up 90% of the population.

🙂

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1904 on: February 19, 2022, 03:01:01 PM »
LOL

COVID kills 1 in 6. It's the third leading cause of death.

By your own standards the government mandates are justified.

;)

[1] That's over the course of a lifetime.
[2] That's when you allow 1-5+ causes to be listed on the death certificate.

Here's an example of your 1 in 6:

[1] Heart attack.
[2] Cancer.
[3] Accident.
[4] Stroke.
[5] Old age.
[6] Suicide while having Covid.

^ That's not 1 in 6.

I'm talking about 1 in 25 as the PRIMARY cause of death.  What I mean is: envision a new virus that kills 1 in 25 people within a span of a year or two, and people of ALL AGES.

This virus killed something like 2% of the people who GOT IT.  So far, this virus killed 5.87M of 7.9B people worldwide - that's 1 in 1,346 in two years, OAK.

Now, picture a virus that killed 1 in 25 people!  And now, let's also say that these weren't diseased, cancer-ridden fat dinosaurs.  Picture 1 in 25 people died of ALL age groups and ALL health levels!

Covid is NOTHING like that - 1 in 1,346 have died in two years, who were already dying.

Then I'd say - the mandates might work.  But even then, we wouldn't need mandates.  People would by and large be following these things if they felt a threat.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1905 on: February 19, 2022, 03:20:13 PM »

[1] Heart attack.
[2] Cancer.
[3] Accident.
[4] Stroke.
[5] Old age.

^ That's not 1 in 6.

I'm talking about 1 in 25 as the PRIMARY cause of death.  What I mean is: envision a new virus that kills 1 in 25 people within a span of a year or two, and people of ALL AGES.

This virus killed something like 2% of the people who GOT IT.  So far, this virus killed 5.87M of 7.9B people worldwide - that's 1 in 1,346 in two years, OAK.

Now, picture a virus that killed 1 in 25 people!  And now, let's also say that these weren't diseased, cancer-ridden fat dinosaurs.  Picture 1 in 25 people died of ALL age groups and ALL health levels!

Covid is NOTHING like that - 1 in 1,346 have died in two years, who were already dying.

Then I'd say - the mandates might work.  But even then, we wouldn't need mandates.  People would by and large be following these things if they felt a threat.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

Number of deaths for leading causes of death

Heart disease: 696,962
Cancer: 602,350
COVID-19: 350,831
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 200,955
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 160,264
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 152,657
Alzheimer’s disease: 134,242
Diabetes: 102,188
Influenza and pneumonia: 53,544
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 52,547

These are the 2020 numbers the numbers for 2021 are even worse!

Of course, COVID would easily be the number one cause of death without the vaccine and government mandates.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1906 on: February 19, 2022, 03:21:59 PM »
This is what is unfortunate about the internet. It gives people like oak the platform to express their idiocy without fear of repercussions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1907 on: February 19, 2022, 03:26:45 PM »

[1] Heart attack.
[2] Cancer.
[3] Accident.
[4] Stroke.
[5] Old age.

^ That's not 1 in 6.

Hey Matt.

Do you know this guy? He’s in Ontario too.

😆

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1908 on: February 19, 2022, 03:37:23 PM »
Hey Matt.

😆
Did you rub that guys sore muscles?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1909 on: February 19, 2022, 03:39:23 PM »
Did you rub that guys sore muscles?

HAHAHA

He's all yours.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: February 19, 2022, 03:47:50 PM »
HAHAHA

He's all yours.

;D
I'm not the medical professional here. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1911 on: February 19, 2022, 03:49:09 PM »
I'm not the medical professional here. ;)

😆

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1912 on: February 19, 2022, 03:55:32 PM »
Hey Matt.

😆

He's crying tears of joy that the protest is ending, because he's on your side.  ;D

OAK - have you heard of Chris Sky?  If any of the mandates were legal, he would have been arrested by now, as he has been violating them all - once more Canadians understand that the mandates are unenforceable, no one is going to follow them.

Why would I follow a vaccine passport and lose access to my preferred gym when there's nothing your side can do about it?  I mean, think about it: what crime would I be charged for?  Not PRESENTING proof of vaccination?

So using that logic, if you forgot your vaccine passport, you could be charged?  Charged with forgetting your papers at home?  I mean, WHAT is the crime?  ???

Here is Chris Sky explaining once again that it's all smoke and mirrors:

https://twitter.com/777BeastSlayer/status/1494916504290217987

I think I'm going to go to my preferred gym earlier than my stated April 1st start date.

March 1st, mandates ALLEGEDLY end...so I should start going then.

Until actual LAWS get changed, these MANDATES are not legal.  These are not like city sound BYLAWS, which we must follow.  LAWS and BYLAWS must be followed.  Mandates do not have to be.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1913 on: February 19, 2022, 03:58:54 PM »
By “think like you” you mean elect to get vaccinated?

We make up 90% of the population.

🙂

Not just that you do exactly what you are told to your own detriment, that is one thing, but you gleefully relish and take pleasure in people that don't agree with you to be punished, imprisoned and even killed.

If 100% of the population was like you this entire world would be crushed under a merciless dictatorship, you included.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1914 on: February 19, 2022, 03:59:23 PM »
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

Number of deaths for leading causes of death

Heart disease: 696,962
Cancer: 602,350
COVID-19: 350,831
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 200,955
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 160,264
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 152,657
Alzheimer’s disease: 134,242
Diabetes: 102,188
Influenza and pneumonia: 53,544
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 52,547

These are the 2020 numbers the numbers for 2021 are even worse!

Of course, COVID would easily be the number one cause of death without the vaccine and government mandates.

^ Those are not primary causes, OAK.

My friend's dad, for example, died of a heart attack while having cancer.  THAT makes sense to list both as causes of death.  As cancer would have gotten him in a couple of years at best, had he survived that heart attack.

But let's say he had a flu which pushed along his death by a few months, or even only a few weeks or days...would THAT be legitimate to call it a cause of death?

How many of those deaths were among people who ONLY had Covid, OAK?

My guess is under 10%.  Can you answer this question, OAK?

So what I am proposing is a virus where 1 in 25 people die SORELY because of the virus.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1915 on: February 19, 2022, 04:02:03 PM »

My friend's dad, for example, died of a heart attack while having cancer.  THAT makes sense to list both as causes of death.  As cancer would have gotten him in a couple of years at best, had he survived that heart attack.

But let's say he had a flu which pushed along his death by a few months, or even only a few weeks or days...would THAT be legitimate to call it a cause of death?

So what I am proposing is a virus where 1 in 25 people die SORELY because of the virus.

Of the 155k in the UK it was 17k in two years

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: February 19, 2022, 04:19:07 PM »
Not just that you do exactly what you are told to your own detriment, that is one thing, but you gleefully relish and take pleasure in people that don't agree with you to be punished, imprisoned and even killed.

If 100% of the population was like you this entire world would be crushed under a merciless dictatorship, you included.

He’s beyond help. Just too dumb and head-fucked to grasp even a basic understanding of the ramifications and what’s at stake.

A total human reject.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1917 on: February 19, 2022, 04:29:11 PM »
Of the 155k in the UK it was 17k in two years

Exactly!  And in the USA, of the 933K dead, just under 56K died exclusively of Covid [with an average age at death of 84!!!], and with just over 634K who had SIX OR MORE underlying diseases.  Six or more!

OAK hasn't yet asked himself "Why am I not seeing anyone dying?"  Wouldn't he know ANYONE who died, if dying of Covid was so common?

It won't just be enough for all mandates to be dropped - people need to be arrested for this one.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: February 19, 2022, 04:29:15 PM »

That's not how death certificates work.

This article addresses what you are saying.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-94-percent-covid-among-caus-idUSKBN25U2IO

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: February 19, 2022, 04:41:53 PM »
That's not how death certificates work.

This article addresses what you are saying.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-94-percent-covid-among-caus-idUSKBN25U2IO

I just read that entire article.  It can literally be summarized with this ONE fallacy here [the rest is just a waste of space]:

An emailed statement to Reuters from the Mortality Statistics Branch at the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) said death certificates, filled out by a physician, medical examiner, or coroner, list any causes or conditions that contributed to the person’s death, determined based on the medical expertise of that professional. The condition “that began the chain of events that ultimately led to the person’s death” is considered the person’s “underlying cause of death.”

In these cases, this would be COVID-19.

In other words, if a person has Stage IV pancreatic cancer [average time to live = one year from diagnosis], and they get Covid at the six month mark, then Covid is "the condition that began the chain of events that ultimately led to the person’s death".

Yeah, except NO, IT IS NOT.

The person had pancreatic cancer, and a FLU could have taken them out.  Using THAT logic, then all colds and flus need to be listed as causes of death, including the 15% of common cold strains that are other coronaviruses.

OAK, are you saying that if a 65-year-old person has Stage IV lung cancer, gets Covid, and dies three years earlier than he would have died, had he not gotten the virus, that COVID was the reason he died, as opposed to smoking two packs of cigarettes a day for 50+ years?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: February 19, 2022, 05:20:46 PM »
I just read that entire article.  It can literally be summarized with this ONE fallacy here [the rest is just a waste of space]:

In other words, if a person has Stage IV pancreatic cancer [average time to live = one year from diagnosis], and they get Covid at the six month mark, then Covid is "the condition that began the chain of events that ultimately led to the person’s death".

Yeah, except NO, IT IS NOT.

The person had pancreatic cancer, and a FLU could have taken them out.  Using THAT logic, then all colds and flus need to be listed as causes of death, including the 15% of common cold strains that are other coronaviruses.

OAK, are you saying that if a 65-year-old person has Stage IV lung cancer, gets Covid, and dies three years earlier than he would have died, had he not gotten the virus, that COVID was the reason he died, as opposed to smoking two packs of cigarettes a day for 50+ years?

The term is underlying cause of death so I can’t really answer your question.

Over 900,000 Americans had COVID as their underlying cause of death.

The term has been around for hundreds of years.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1922 on: February 19, 2022, 05:53:05 PM »

No.  You're a lying cuntlette and that is exactly why you "...can't really answer your question".

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: February 19, 2022, 07:34:09 PM »

I know that, and I'm saying that over 634K of those 933K that died had SIX OR MORE underlying conditions.  Once you consider the average age of an American Covid death is 84, that basically means that 634K of that 933K alleged death count were basically walking corpses.

If you are saying that 1 in 6 of us will now eventually die because of Covid, that IS true.  Now I can't expect to die of 80, because Covid will likely cause me to die two years earlier.  So?  What about it?  Yeah, that's bad, but do you want us to close down society, NOT EVEN STOP THE VIRUS, and go into debt trillions over a virus that is causing people to die two years earlier?

Also, this:

https://rumble.com/vvci12-canadian-liberal-triggered-by-the-flag-hatred-inspired-by-trudeau.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1924 on: February 19, 2022, 07:57:00 PM »
I know that, and I'm saying that over 634K of those 933K that died had SIX OR MORE underlying conditions.  Once you consider the average age of an American Covid death is 84, that basically means that 634K of that 933K alleged death count were basically walking corpses.

If you are saying that 1 in 6 of us will now eventually die because of Covid, that IS true.  Now I can't expect to die of 80, because Covid will likely cause me to die two years earlier.  So?  What about it?  Yeah, that's bad, but do you want us to close down society, NOT EVEN STOP THE VIRUS, and go into debt trillions over a virus that is causing people to die two years earlier?

Also, this:

https://rumble.com/vvci12-canadian-liberal-triggered-by-the-flag-hatred-inspired-by-trudeau.html

Your numbers are incorrect.

The average 84 year old will live to 92 (in Canada).

That means people are dying 8 years earlier on average and half longer than that.