Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195376 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2075 on: February 22, 2022, 04:31:28 PM »
So should I get a reduction in healthcare taxes, because I live alone, and fully self-isolate while sick, and don't expose sickness to others?

Hang on a second...where do fat people pay higher premiums in Canada?

I'm FINE with people paying for their own healthcare! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.

That way, healthy people like me would not have to pay as much.  8)

In Canada if you want any extended health care, such as disability, critical illness, life insurance etc... the premiums will be based on your risk factors. If you are obese the premiums will be much higher.

I would like to see premiums go up for the unvaccinated as they are a higher risk.

As for the Provincial plan, pay as you go would be good if you are young, but premiums would increase as you age. This would be good if you died at a young age, bad if you lived a long time.

Did you pay any taxes last year Matt? How much did you personally contribute to our healthcare system?  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2076 on: February 22, 2022, 04:39:49 PM »
To be fair Jesse Boshears, the 20-year-old college athlete from Arkansas, first fell ill with COVID in the summer of 2021. The vaccine for folks his age and health condition were not available until May 2021. He fell ill with COVID during the summer was admitted to hospital in July of 2021. The window of time for him getting the vaccine was very short.

I got mine in March when they first became available to healthy seniors. As prescribed, it was 4 weeks before the second dose and 6 months before the booster. And with all that diligence, I still got COVID.

Accusing Jesse (now deceased) of being responsible for the death of an untold number of folks because he was in the ICU is unconscionable, IMO.

Glad that you have provided some nuance here that OAK did not provide, Prime!

Firstly, I am vaccine-hesitant...but that's specific to this vaccine. One major reason I'm not getting THIS vaccine is because there is no liability coverage for adverse events or even deaths.

That just boggles my mind. Where they is risk, there must be choice - and my choice is to not get this vaccine. Others have been coerced to get it, through threats of being fired.

Beyond that, I still wouldn't get this vaccine though. Why not?

For the same reason I don't get the flu shot! I have a 99.99% chance of surviving this virus. Fuck's sake.

Yes, I CAN die. By this logic, I better push for the development of all 200-300 common cold strains, and get vaccinated for all of those ones too!

Absolutely not.

Yes, I can die.

I can also die every time I drive my car. So should I spend $100,000 upgrading my car to the Batmobile, in order to ensure my safety? NO.

There are risks in life. Period, end of.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2077 on: February 22, 2022, 04:41:46 PM »
Maybe this applies to folks who purchase additional private healthcare insurance in Canada. I did find where the premium cost for the Canadian public healthcare system is determined by income. An example of the 'haves' paying for the 'have nots.' Is this correct. I was also surprised that healthcare insurance coverage varies by Province.

Yep! In Canada, healthcare varies by province!

Prime - did you know in Canada, we call states "provinces"?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2078 on: February 22, 2022, 04:45:03 PM »
In Canada if you want any extended health care, such as disability, critical illness, life insurance etc... the premiums will be based on your risk factors. If you are obese the premiums will be much higher.

I would like to see premiums go up for the unvaccinated as they are a higher risk.

As for the Provincial plan, pay as you go would be good if you are young, but premiums would increase as you age. This would be good if you died at a young age, bad if you lived a long time.

Did you pay any taxes last year Matt? How much did you personally contribute to our healthcare system?  ;)

That's a slippery slope to privatized healthcare in Canada.

And I am ALL IN FAVOUR.

I'll pay more for being a higher risk of getting Covid, but my premiums will go way down for not being a smoker, drinker, etc.  8)

Regarding taxes - yes, I paid, but I haven't used healthcare for almost four years. When I did go, it was just a checkup. Ultimately, I had no illness.

So why should I have to pay for the healthcare that you and other vaxxers use? Who paid the salary of the nurse who gave you your shots?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2079 on: February 22, 2022, 04:46:04 PM »

Well that sucks. Kind of flies in the face of a public healthcare system. It seems to me that one of the biggest risk factors is age for disability and critical illness is old age.

It has been my experience that Medicare is great for older folks because it almost covers critical illnesses 100%.

When my wife was on dialysis it would have been at no cost because it was end stage renal failure. However, I talked her into having dialysis at a private local facility because it was only a mile from our house which cut the time she was away from home by almost two hours each of the three days a week that she went and because the patient to staff ratio was nearly one on one. Whereas at the hospital it was several patients to each dialysis technician. The trade off was that we paid out of pocket something like $300 per day for it.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2080 on: February 23, 2022, 03:41:04 AM »
"Sadly"  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2083 on: February 23, 2022, 06:13:26 AM »
While being overweight isn’t contagious, the burden the obese place on the medical system affects others. Why should those of us who take care of ourselves have to pay for fat disgusting slobs who don’t?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2084 on: February 23, 2022, 06:42:16 AM »
These Covidiots come up with an unnecessary plan that costs trillions but are bitching about healthcare costs from some unvaxxed person?  Focusing on the truly at risk would have cost 1/1000th of what they wasted.  How much are th concentration camps and courts for taking people's kids and bank accounts going to cost?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: February 23, 2022, 09:13:50 AM »
While being overweight isn’t contagious, the burden the obese place on the medical system affects others. Why should those of us who take care of ourselves have to pay for fat disgusting slobs who don’t?

We shouldn't. Instead we pay to accommodate their corpulence and also have our freedoms eroded to protect the fatties from themselves. No large sodas etc.

A more efficient and targeted covid would have eliminated the ballast from society.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2086 on: February 23, 2022, 09:15:50 AM »
We shouldn't. Instead we pay to accommodate their corpulence and also have our freedoms eroded to protect the fatties from themselves. No large sodas etc.

A more efficient and targeted covid would have eliminated the ballast from society.

They should have just put it in Twinkies. Problem solved.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2087 on: February 23, 2022, 09:49:51 AM »
I must say the Ukraine story is a welcome relief from Covid shit. Props to Putin👍

Indeed!

Covid is over, let's move along now.

Nothing to see here anymore.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2088 on: February 23, 2022, 11:27:52 AM »
"Sadly"  ::)

Why would he say Sadly - I bet they didnt ask him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2089 on: February 23, 2022, 01:14:23 PM »
Why would he say Sadly - I bet they didnt ask him.

Great question - I think Bill Gates thought it was sad that people don't want his side effects-riddled vaccines. Dr. John Campbell poses the question [possibly condescendingly.  ;D] of why Bill Gates said "Sadly" in the video below.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2090 on: February 23, 2022, 01:16:53 PM »
Another great video, attempting to figure out what Bill Gates meant when he said "Sadly" - as OneMoreRep said, Bill Gates is such a snake in the grass:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ydGsbGtOb4fm/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2091 on: February 23, 2022, 02:47:14 PM »
That’s interesting. I thought the vaccine wasn’t necessary if you were in your 40s.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: February 23, 2022, 02:48:36 PM »
99.7% chance of dying from COVID?

Apparently Lyle isn’t very good at math.

😆😆😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2093 on: February 23, 2022, 03:12:54 PM »

😆😆😆😆

You seem to take pleasure seeing people with views different from your own dying.

In Canada, 569 of 4,894,137 Canadians aged 40-49 have died with Covid so far - almost all of whom had cancer or other diseases. Please see the most recently updated mortality data published by the Public Health Agency of Canada, posted below.

That's just over 0.01%.

That means over 99.988% of Canadians aged 40-49 have survived over two years of this pandemic so far.

Over ten times as many Canadians in the 20-49 age group died of additional drug overdoses during lockdown than from the virus itself.

Young deaths of people from Covid are very rare. Most were dying of another disease, and Covid just caused them to die a little sooner.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: February 23, 2022, 03:18:07 PM »
You seem to take pleasure seeing people with views different from your own dying.

In Canada, 569 of 4,894,137 Canadians aged 40-49 have died with Covid so far - almost all of whom had cancer or other diseases. Please see the most recently updated mortality data published by the Public Health Agency of Canada, posted below.

That's just over 0.01%.

That means over 99.988% of Canadians aged 40-49 have survived over two years of this pandemic so far.

Over ten times as many Canadians in the 20-49 age group died of additional drug overdoses during lockdown than from the virus itself.

Young deaths of people from Covid are very rare. Most were dying of another disease, and Covid just caused them to die a little sooner.

99.8% of Canadians DIDN'T die of cancer last year.

Should we just ignore cancer too?

🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2095 on: February 23, 2022, 03:20:52 PM »

😆😆😆😆

If you do the math for Canada using the data I posted above, it works out to 5.6 per 100,000 Canadians aged 40-49 dying with Covid per year [12 months]. That's adjusting the data using the current 25-month data I posted above.

Consider that over 4 of that 5.6 are people with cancer or other terminal illnesses.

Keep in mind that among the <6 per 100,000 in that age group who die each year, that that number includes crackheads, AIDS patients, people with terminal cancer, advanced heart disease, people with genetic diseases from birth, etc.

This virus isn't doing a great job killing people if it can only kill <6 per 100,000 Canadians aged 40-49 each year.

You make it sound like the young deaths you post are the norm. They are not - they are wild exceptions. Wild.

Also, it's been over two years, and I currently expose myself to every Covid-infected person I can.

When am I dying?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2096 on: February 23, 2022, 03:23:30 PM »
If you do the math for Canada using the data I posted above, it works out to 5.6 per 100,000 Canadians aged 40-49 dying with Covid per year [12 months]. That's adjusting the data using the current 25-month data I posted above.

Consider that over 4 of that 5.6 are people with cancer or other terminal illnesses.

Keep in mind that among the <6 per 100,000 in that age group who die each year, that that number includes crackheads, AIDS patients, being with terminal cancer, advanced heart disease, people with genetic diseases from birth, etc.

This virus isn't doing a great job killing people if it can only kill <6 per 100,000 Canadians aged 40-49 each year.

You make it sound like the people you post are the norm. They are not - they are wild exceptions. Wild.

Also, it's been over two years, and I currently expose myself to every Covid-infected person I can.

When am I dying?

Hey Matt.

99.9999% of Canadians DIDN'T die in a car accident last year.

Should we just pretend car accidents don't happen?

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: February 23, 2022, 03:25:55 PM »
Hey Matt.

99.99% of Canadians DIDN'T die of a stroke last year.

Are strokes FAKE too Matt?

😆😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2098 on: February 23, 2022, 03:28:38 PM »
I slightly edited my post before you quoted it. Shoot! I try to get all edits in before anyone quotes them! 😂

Hey Matt.

99.9999% of Canadians DIDN'T die in a car accident last year.

Should we just pretend car accidents don't happen?

😆😆😆

Personally, I don't worry too much about them. I drive defensively, and only drive while sober. I wear a seatbelt, and avoid driving across Thunder Bay very often in the winter [we're snowed in right now, and keep in mind, Thunder Bay is the same size as Cleveland].

We don't destroy the global economy over it, that's for sure.

My suggestion to you is to stay home while sick, to wear a fitted N-95 mask if you MUST expose yourself to others while sick, and to wash your hands after taking a shit.

Had we literally just advised THAT, we would have had the same result as we had with all the mandates - and without the TRILLION dollars in New Canadian debt.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2099 on: February 23, 2022, 03:33:58 PM »
Oak needs a new subject. The vaccine scam is winding down:

Ukraine, Oak. That’s where the action is, now:

Mayor Adams ‘can’t wait’ to phase out COVID-19 mask, vaccine mandates in New York City, says plan forthcoming | amNewYork

https://www.amny.com/new-york/mayor-adams-phase-out-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-new-york-city/