Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195376 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2250 on: February 25, 2022, 02:05:54 PM »
So true.

The antivaxxer truckers are nothing more than spoiled little children.

🙁

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2251 on: February 25, 2022, 02:17:04 PM »
So true.

The antivaxxer truckers are nothing more than spoiled little children.

🙁
The forum dolt is back.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2252 on: February 25, 2022, 02:25:42 PM »
The forum dolt is back.

Welcome back “dolt”!

😆

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2253 on: February 25, 2022, 02:38:28 PM »
Welcome back “dolt”!

😆
Go choke on your semen, f aggot.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2254 on: February 25, 2022, 03:09:47 PM »
That’s interesting. I thought no one under 80 ever died of COVID.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2255 on: February 25, 2022, 03:10:48 PM »
Using religion to avoid the vaccine.

She sure showed them!

😆😆😆

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2256 on: February 25, 2022, 03:55:54 PM »
oak, you better talk to the cdc, their data is starting to come out

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2257 on: February 25, 2022, 04:00:17 PM »

Yes.

That seems logical.

🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2258 on: February 25, 2022, 04:28:44 PM »
i told a training partner to leave and GFH over this.  He was a school teacher sitting home getting full pay and benefits and could not understand why I was so angry over this situation as my business was getting killed.

I literally can't even understand why this is apparently SO difficult to understand.

MY GOD - not everyone is professionally insulated from Covid mandates! WHY is that so hard to understand.

I thought leftists were about compassionately understanding human rights, or the plight of others.

Seems to me, they are just about growing government to the biggest size possible by their preferred political party.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2259 on: February 25, 2022, 04:35:19 PM »

🙄

Looks like she'd have been a great lay.  Probably a great head doctor as well given her mild obesity.  PIP.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: February 25, 2022, 04:36:21 PM »
Looks like she'd have been a great lay.  Probably a great head doctor as well given her mild obesity.  PIP.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2261 on: February 25, 2022, 04:38:28 PM »
I'm feeling like a hardass tonight. The government didn't cause drug overdoses. You could say lockdown policy contributed an element to the causal field, but people aren't passive organisms with a mindless stimulus response. They consciously choose. People who died of drug overdoses chose to take the drugs which killed them. Their choice is the cause.

Same with those who took the vax to save their job, and now they're saying they had no choice. I'm hearing that a lot these days. No. You had a choice, and good luck with your booster side effects.

We can't decouple individual agency and the responsibility of choice from freedom or dignity, not even in difficult circumstances.

You're right - it's very important to keep in mind individual responsibility. That theme has been forgotten throughout this pandemic. It's pathetic.

But all I mean is - the government is pushing policy that is literally guaranteed to result in more people drinking and using drugs.

From there, it's just a matter of probability that more will die. And they did. We had record-breaking numbers in 2020. We'd probably find that in 2021 too, assuming the data has been released yet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2262 on: February 25, 2022, 04:39:51 PM »
First off, a big thank you to illuminati for starting this successful thread, with 2,222 replies, and nearly 40,000 views!

Secondly, for OAK - great post by G_Thang:

Covid has been a great distraction for war. Frankly, I wouldn't have given a hang if my rights weren't violated.

I'm still not clear how wars reboot the economy...by killing people, and the victors seizing their bank accounts? I've never really understood that - but great time to start war when everyone else is distracted.

Historically, war has increased production and employment in the U.S.

https://www.economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Economic-Consequences-of-War-on-US-Economy_0.pdf

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2263 on: February 25, 2022, 04:44:38 PM »
You don't seem to care about the 10,000+ restaurant owners who lost their restaurants due to lockdowns.

While losing one's business is often devastating, particularly so for small, independent businesses, businesses can recover, dead people don't. There-in lies the difference.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2264 on: February 25, 2022, 05:02:56 PM »
I'll be the bad guy and confess to that. If someone chooses to pursue potentially lethal fun, he knows what he's doing. It's on him. I have no tears for him.

That said, every drug should be legal. You'd get consistent composition and no fentanyl surprises.

I dislike drug laws for the same reason I dislike lockdowns. None of that should be within the government's sphere of control.

No, I don't take any currently illegal drugs. My objection is to some fuckhead telling me what he will permit me to do. It's not the particular laws which bother me. It's the horseshit notion of "permission" that rubs me wrong.

Most people dislike being told what to do or how to live by a government entity. I am in favor of legalizing drugs. Like you, it is not because I use them or would if they were legal. Illegal drugs account for a lot of criminal activity. If there was little profit in manufacturing and selling drugs, the drug cartels would have to find some other way to steal from people. Vast amounts of our taxes are used to combat illegal drug activities. Taxes for government drug rehabilitation programs and public healthcare dollars are already spent on addiction. There is no evidence that drug use and addiction would increase if drugs were legal.

Statistics from countries that have reduced or abolished criminal penalties for drug possession underscore three important findings:

The rate of drug use or crime did not increase
The rate of addiction, overdoses, and HIV/AIDS sharply decreased
More people entered drug treatment programs

https://www.tpoftampa.com/latest-on-the-decriminalization-of-drugs/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2265 on: February 25, 2022, 05:29:57 PM »
Yes - you are one of the strongest - but most are not and we have to take that into account.   The Govt forced depression and misery on so many for no reason at all with disastrous consequences.

That's it - I mean, yes, drugs are a personal choice.

But if you take away my gym access, make me live in income-insecurity by making it illegal for me to collect my rents [rent moratorium], force me to stay home...then what MIGHT happen if I started out with a teeny tiny drug habit? That can easily turn into a big drug habit.

Personally, I have been very lucky through this. But I can be just about certain I am at my wit's end for weathering this storm. I don't deserve to have 9-1-1 called on me when I have a legitimate/legal mask exemption [autism], and am not infected when I leave my home.

The government should NOT be dictating that my tenants don't have to pay me.

I should NOT be booted from my preferred gym - once I spent the better part of the past 20 years attending.

Soul Crusher - I'm sorry for your losses. This insane period CANNOT continue. It just can't. It shouldn't have lasted this long to begin with, but on the plus side, it won't last much longer. Another hyped crisis would have to replace it, as too many people are wise to the Covid con right now. I'd be flabbergasted if this continues.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2266 on: February 25, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »
My understanding is that the Canadian government has made permanent its ability to restrict financial services. They locked protesters out of their bank accounts by authority of the state of emergency they declared. Now they ended the state of emergency but kept the ability to sieze all your money, and presumably your assets.

Basically, your bank accounts can be frozen without any judicial process at all. Someone in government can just decide to sieze all your shit whenever they want.

Is that true, Matt?

Lol @ thinking "it's over." The Western World's push for centralized control isn't anywhere near over. Gird your loins my fatigued friends. Covid was just one stratagem.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2267 on: February 25, 2022, 06:17:59 PM »
I caught omicron. Pretty much hit me the same as the vaxxed people I know.

It's definitely a weird illness, like the cough is still here after nearly 4 weeks. But not enough to ruin the world over.

It's absolute piss taking that you have to do all this extra shit just to go abroad.

First wave COVID had me sick for 20 days. Only six bad days though. Three pre-symptom days from the day I was exposed, then 11 days after the worst of it, just with the sniffles, getting over it.

I purposely exposed myself to it, but did not know it was Covid. I thought my girlfriend at the time just had a flu. Covid hadn't been announced in the news yet.

I'm glad I exposed myself to it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2268 on: February 25, 2022, 06:19:57 PM »

🙄

Being overweight increases the risk.

Also, people under 80 die of Covid all the time. It is INCREDIBLY rare though.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2269 on: February 25, 2022, 06:21:03 PM »
Using religion to avoid the vaccine.

She sure showed them!

😆😆😆

Nobody should need a "religious exemption" to not take a vaccine.

I don't want the vaccine. What part of this don't you understand?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2270 on: February 25, 2022, 06:22:49 PM »
Is OAK still sucking vaccinated dick ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2271 on: February 25, 2022, 06:24:28 PM »

The immune systems of the people who got the vaccines and the boosters are probably shot by now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2272 on: February 25, 2022, 06:27:15 PM »
And yes, I agree that policies which cause misery contribute to substance abuse.

But I have no sympathy at all. Things that break under load need to be replaced. We're better off without people who crumple into a useless heap in stressful situations. "We're all in this together" doesn't mean I have to carry someone who has perfectly good legs but he just won't fucking walk.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2273 on: February 25, 2022, 06:28:06 PM »
My understanding is that the Canadian government has made permanent its ability to restrict financial services. They locked protesters out of their bank accounts by authority of the state of emergency they declared. Now they ended the state of emergency but kept the ability to sieze all your money, and presumably your assets.

Basically, your bank accounts can be frozen without any judicial process at all. Someone in government can just decide to sieze all your shit whenever they want.

Is that true, Matt?

Lol @ thinking "it's over." The Western World's push for centralized control isn't anywhere near over. Gird your loins my fatigued friends. Covid was just one stratagem.

Yes, Tapeworm - that is correct.

I heard there has been some legal challenge to this, but time will tell. As of now, it is as you described it.

My bank account was closed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2274 on: February 25, 2022, 09:16:49 PM »
Here's hoping the Russians and Ukrainians maintain social distancing and mask use indoors during this invasion.

I think after the new CDC guidelines masks are no longer required for them.