Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195360 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2500 on: March 02, 2022, 07:51:18 PM »
How many litres of shit are waiting for ChOak in the bedpans?

😂😂😂

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2501 on: March 02, 2022, 08:27:26 PM »
WOW.

ALL antivaxxer claims CRUSHED with two simple graphs.

That was easy.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2502 on: March 02, 2022, 08:28:16 PM »
😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2503 on: March 02, 2022, 08:28:49 PM »
😎

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2504 on: March 02, 2022, 08:44:24 PM »
Congrats Oak!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2505 on: March 02, 2022, 08:47:02 PM »
Congrats Oak!

Thanks man!

I’ll always remember this moment.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2506 on: March 02, 2022, 10:17:08 PM »
Thanks man!

I’ll always remember this moment.

😆

Why do they call you ChOAK in this thread?

I think it's because when I saw some of your bad arguments on here, I almost ChOAKed on my meal. 😂

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2507 on: March 02, 2022, 10:22:43 PM »
Ive heard it on good authority that oak goes down on whores.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2508 on: March 02, 2022, 10:41:31 PM »
WTF is all that utter Fucking Nonsense & what kind of mind Fucked idiot would even bother with
taking any notice of it !! FFS

Wake The Fuck up it is /was all about Control & those wearing face nappies signaling their
utter submission.

FUCK THE SHEEP LIKE - THEY'RE SO FAR GONE

He's retarded.

Just because he doesn't realize that these rules are loosely enforced.

Poor guy hasn't left a 5 mile radius of his house in years.

I've been on over 60 different flights in 2 years.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2509 on: March 02, 2022, 11:59:14 PM »
WOW.

ALL antivaxxer claims CRUSHED with two simple graphs.

That was easy.

😆😆😆

I'm fascinated by the chart showing the unvaxxed and how it's taken on the shape of a rather large cock.  Very queer. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2510 on: March 03, 2022, 12:07:31 AM »
i would never think that "eric at the covid-19 vaccination program" would ever put out a chart that isnt truthful????  ::)
kids in romper rooms chart might tell a different story, though both "might be and might not be" accurate.
ill stick with cdc and vaers, thx.

moron ???

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2511 on: March 03, 2022, 12:18:53 AM »

oak thinks he's 'winning' becasue of "eric from the covid-vaccine foundation's" fraudulent charts.
in reality, on one is winning.
everyone can play the link game for "their agenda"

-------------------------

Pfizer Ordered to Release Document Disclosing Massive List of “Adverse Events of Special Interest”

https://adversereactionreport.com/breaking-news/pfizer-ordered-to-release-document-disclosing-massive-list-of-adverse-events-of-special-interest/

New Pfizer documents prove Covid less lethal than the flu, vaccines are deadly

https://vancouvertimes.org/index.php/2022/03/01/new-pfizer-documents-prove-covid-less-lethal-than-the-flu-vaccines-are-deadly/

FOIA Pfizer docs

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2512 on: March 03, 2022, 12:20:30 AM »
causes mutations in cells

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA: Study

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-goes-into-liver-cells-and-is-converted-to-dna-study_4307594.html

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2513 on: March 03, 2022, 12:29:06 AM »
causes mutations in cells

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA: Study

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-goes-into-liver-cells-and-is-converted-to-dna-study_4307594.html

The Ontario government paid YouTube to run propaganda ad campaigns about the vaccines - in it, it said that most vaccine side effects are short-term only.

Well let's see...could that be because the vaccines ONLY HAD A SHORT-TERM AT THAT POINT?

::)

You can't make this up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2514 on: March 03, 2022, 01:14:52 AM »
Matt,

The fact that there's a website dedicated to it and it's frequented by oak is not just indicitive of the clown world that we live in but how through incrementalism we've been conditioned to accept it and shrug our shoulders at it....

The behavior of openly ridiculing the dead is bad enough but to put it online, visible to the world, and include intimate photos of the dead is sickening.

It reminds me of the anti abortion wack jobs that used to drive around  with pictures of destroyed fetuses on the sides of their van. Except the anti abortion people had limited visibility and their purpose was their cause. What jaoakoff is doing is for his own pleasure and his exposire is the world wide web. Its sadistic, perverted and violates any code of honorable human behavior.

1. Would it be just as easy to find pictures of people who were vaxxed and died? Yes.

2. Do you know anyone disgusting enough to go around and collect their photo's then heckle and gloat over their death by posting it on the web? No, I don't.

Hypothetically consider this, this goes for anyone: your son dies of covid. You come across a post by oak with all of your sons FB photos-your in them, grandkids, daughter in law etc and you have these vile posts hate filled posts, joyously celebrated your sons death and your anguish. Idiotic laughing emojis.

A couple of hundred years ago I would have "demanded satisfaction" and he'd refuse because he's a coward and he'd be labeled a coward for the rest of his life....

Or he'd accept and I would legally skewer him with a saber.

Nowadays all I can do is point out his behavior and remind people what a sick fuck he is. He's up there with the Westboro baptist church. Sick, deranged, perverse pile of shit.

Hey beakdoctor -

I meant to respond to your post earlier, but got caught up with other things yesterday. My apologies.

Related to what you are saying, I am bothered that the segment of the cartoon attached here [from the full cartoon found at the URL below] shows what punishment ChOAK would like to see me suffer, for simply not taking a rushed gene therapy not-vaccine for a 99.9% survivable virus that I already exposed myself to multiple times.

Is this fair punishment for me, just for making a private medical choice different than that of ChOAK's, or a fair punishment for the other people who don't essentially side with ChOAK's ideology?:

https://www.chick.com/products/tract?stk=52

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2515 on: March 03, 2022, 02:32:23 AM »
none of this matters at all right now
wait a couple years we'll see which side "wins" (or really "loses") actually.
guy at work, his brother dropped dead yesterday ("suddenly" age 69) myocarditis, fully jabbed, no previous health issues.

my total needs to be updated:

folks i know dead by jab = 4
folks i know dead by rona - 0

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2516 on: March 03, 2022, 02:47:41 AM »
none of this matters at all right now
wait a couple years we'll see which side "wins" (or really "loses") actually.
guy at work, his brother dropped dead yesterday ("suddenly" age 69) myocarditis, fully jabbed, no previous health issues.

my total needs to be updated:

folks i know dead by jab = 4
folks i know dead by rona - 0

My friend just died of stomach cancer, at age 36. She died on February 6th, but I've lost touch with some friends during this lockdown insanity, and only found out when a mutual nurse friend of ours called me yesterday.

I last spoke with my friend on January 29th. She was fine - giddy, even.

Now I'm investigating what accelerated her cancer so fast.

Dr. Ryan Cole said he is seeing massive increases in cancer. Whether that's due to the vaccines, people missing radiation appointments due to the insane precautionary principle run amok clearing out hospitals "in case Covid gets bad", or due to eating takeout daily during lockdowns, I'm not sure.

But time will tell...I do suspect ChOAK will end up eating his words though.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2517 on: March 03, 2022, 06:38:48 AM »

Most COVID Deaths Likely Due to Ventilator Malpractice

In addition to the issue of whether people die “from” COVID or “with” a SARS-CoV-2 positive test, there’s the issue of whether incorrect treatment is killing COVID patients. By early April 2020, doctors warned that putting COVID-19 patients on mechanical ventilation increased their risk of death.

One investigation showed a staggering 80% of COVID-19 patients in New York City who were placed on ventilators died, causing some doctors to question their use. U.K. data put that figure at 66% and a small study in Wuhan found 86% of ventilated patients died. In an April 8, 2020, article, STAT News reported:
“Many patients have blood oxygen levels so low they should be dead. But they’re not gasping for air, their hearts aren’t racing, and their brains show no signs of blinking off from lack of oxygen.

That is making critical care physicians suspect that blood levels of oxygen, which for decades have driven decisions about breathing support for patients with pneumonia and acute respiratory distress, might be misleading them about how to care for those with COVID-19.

In particular, more and more are concerned about the use of intubation and mechanical ventilators. They argue that more patients could receive simpler, noninvasive respiratory support, such as the breathing masks used in sleep apnea, at least to start with and maybe for the duration of the illness.”

At the time, emergency room physician Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell argued that patients’ symptoms had more in common with altitude sickness than pneumonia. Similarly, a paper by critical care Drs. Luciano Gattinoni and John J. Marini described two different types of COVID-19 presentations, which they refer to as Type L and Type H. While one benefited from mechanical ventilation, the other did not.

Despite that, putting COVID patients on mechanical ventilation is “standard of care” for COVID across the U.S. to this day. Without doubt, most of the early COVID patients were killed from ventilator malpractice, and patients continue to be killed — not from COVID but from harmful treatments.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2518 on: March 03, 2022, 08:28:32 AM »

Thanks for This info Gym Rat
Lets watch the Resident Retard completely ignore or Dismiss it.

READ IT & WEEP J.OAK - ASLO FUCK OFF

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2519 on: March 03, 2022, 08:30:43 AM »
The Ontario government paid YouTube to run propaganda ad campaigns about the vaccines - in it, it said that most vaccine side effects are short-term only.

Well let's see...could that be because the vaccines ONLY HAD A SHORT-TERM AT THAT POINT?

::)

You can't make this up.

WOW - REALLY FFS Bastrards.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2520 on: March 03, 2022, 09:04:56 AM »
Looking at that data it seems the more jabs you have the worse it is. I hope the people responsible for pushing it on others get brought to justice.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2521 on: March 03, 2022, 09:11:59 AM »
Looking at that data it seems the more jabs you have the worse it is. I hope the people responsible for pushing it on others get brought to justice.

Jabs are mono-proteins which everyone knows by now.

What happens if you repeatedly tell the immune system over and over and over to look for a specific protein on a cellular membrane over and over and over and over while disregarding other proteins?

What's up OAK?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2522 on: March 03, 2022, 09:30:13 AM »
libs are the most braindead retards in history, lol

dumbest kuntz in history

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2523 on: March 03, 2022, 09:50:18 AM »
Jabs are mono-proteins which everyone knows by now.

What happens if you repeatedly tell the immune system over and over and over to look for a specific protein on a cellular membrane over and over and over and over while disregarding other proteins?

What's up OAK?
I think that the answer to your question is the shit hits the fan!
Down the line I think the jabs are gonna lead to disease on an unprecedented scale.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2524 on: March 03, 2022, 10:52:38 AM »
the old crippled libtard queers on here who are already close to death, the vax will just speed it along a bit