Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195398 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #2625 on: March 09, 2022, 09:00:52 AM »
No one will pay a price. The fraud goes too high up. Just like Afghanistan, a 20 year trillion + fraud and no one even losss their job.

But the problems caused by Covid mandates impacted Westerners.

So that may be the difference.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #2626 on: March 09, 2022, 10:39:12 AM »
Scientists on the whole don't agree with the various measures that have been put in place.

The Virus was Created / Altered in the Wuhan Virology Lab - along with the Antidote
That's why so many 'world leaders' didn't & don't give a fuck about it as they Know the
remedy.
They've been Blatant with their disregard for it. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2627 on: March 09, 2022, 10:55:09 AM »
Clinical trial data contradicts ‘safe and effective’ government/industry mantra

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/03/2396681/0/en/CHD-Says-Pfizer-and-FDA-Dropped-Data-Bombshell-on-COVID-Vaccine-Consumers.html

A 38-page report included in the documents features an Appendix, “LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST,” that lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination. The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

“This is a bombshell,” said Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president and general counsel Mary Holland. “At least now we know why the FDA and Pfizer wanted to keep this data under wraps for 75 years. These findings should put an immediate end to the Pfizer COVID vaccines. The potential for serious harm is very clear, and those injured by the vaccines are prohibited from suing Pfizer for damages.”

Thanks Gym rat.

Sheep like Vaxxers read it & weep
Oh don't forget to line up for your 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th & 10th Shot
All good for You & Risk free.  :D ;D :D ;D :D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2628 on: March 09, 2022, 12:19:07 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2629 on: March 09, 2022, 12:21:04 PM »
Thanks Gym rat.

Sheep like Vaxxers read it & weep
Oh don't forget to line up for your 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th & 10th Shot
All good for You & Risk free.  :D ;D :D ;D :D
x2 GR silencing the vaxxers.
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2630 on: March 09, 2022, 12:35:05 PM »
When's Choak losing his toes?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2631 on: March 09, 2022, 02:16:45 PM »
When's Choak losing his toes?

ChOAK doesn't have one personal friend who has died of Covid yet.

Hey ChOAK - I didn't get any vaccine, and now I have all my rights back.

I also e-mailed the Thunder Bay Police Service and told them if they attempt to impede me from going to the gym in the future [should the illegal vaccine passport start again in the Fall] that I will slit the throat of any police officer doing that, leading him to bleed out and die before his body hits the ground!

Oh yeah, I said that. A year was as far as my patience went for this shit.

Two years was just abuse to everyone. And the vaccine passport was always illegal. What would we have been trespassed for? Not showing our vaccine receipt? WHAT LAW WOULD WE BE BREAKING???

There is NO LAW.

So I told the police that I'll slit their fucking throat if they enforce it on me.

There's no chance I'm going to lose my right to EXERCISE PUBLICLY.

Fuck that!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2632 on: March 09, 2022, 02:19:21 PM »
ChOAK doesn't have one personal friend who has died of Covid yet.

Hey ChOAK - I didn't get any vaccine, and now I have all my rights back.

I also e-mailed the Thunder Bay Police Service and told them if they attempt to impede me from going to the gym in the future [should the illegal vaccine passport start again in the Fall] that I will slit the throat of any police officer doing that, leading him to bleed out and die before his body hits the ground!

Oh yeah, I said that. A year was as far as my patience went for this shit.

Two years was just abuse to everyone. And the vaccine passport was always illegal. What would we have been trespassed for? Not showing our vaccine receipt? WHAT LAW WOULD WE BE BREAKING???

There is NO LAW.

So I told the police that I'll slit their fucking throat if they enforce it on me.

There's no chance I'm going to lose my right to EXERCISE PUBLICLY.

Fuck that!

Think you got your rights back.

Try getting on a plane.

Or getting a job for the government.

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2633 on: March 09, 2022, 02:29:12 PM »

Try getting on a plane.

;D

To lose a right, one would need to care about it.

I only cared about gym access. I will not be losing gym access again. I have informed the TBPS that they will have to take me by force. This is a line I'm drawing in the sand. If a police forcibly removed me from the gym, I'll end up in jail for murder.

Oh, I'm fucking serious, ChOAK.  :) You can send this post to the Thunder Bay Police Service on their contact page, too!

As for air travel rights - there is a possibility that will be overturned, as people need to be able to leave the country by plane sometimes. HOWEVER...I knew from the beginning that historically, we are allowed to demand flu shots in certain settings - and that air travel could be considered one such setting.

So, from the onset, I expected and predicted [and ACCEPTED] that I would lose air travel rights. That being said, we will be getting them back too.  ;D

Regarding restaurants, I don't intend to go back...

Anyone who promotes this criminality, I can't support.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2634 on: March 09, 2022, 02:35:12 PM »
To lose a right, one would need to care about it.

I only cared about gym access. I will not be losing gym access again. I have informed the TBPS that they will have to take me by force. This is a line I'm drawing in the sand. If a police forcibly removed me from the gym, I'll end up in jail for murder.

Oh, I'm fucking serious, ChOAK.  :) You can send this post to the Thunder Bay Police Service on their contact page, too!

As for air travel rights - there is a possibility that will be overturned, as people need to be able to leave the country by plane sometimes. HOWEVER...I knew from the beginning that historically, we are allowed to demand flu shots in certain settings - and that air travel could be considered one such setting.

So, from the onset, I expected and predicted [and ACCEPTED] that I would lose air travel rights. That being said, we will be getting them back too.  ;D

Regarding restaurants, I don't intend to go back...

Anyone who promotes this criminality, I can't support.

I’m soooo happy I have a commercial gym in my house.

I don’t have to workout with the unvaccinated.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2635 on: March 09, 2022, 04:22:42 PM »
I’m soooo happy I have a commercial gym in my house.

I don’t have to workout with the unvaccinated.

😆

I like to go to the gym to be alone around other people.

How will you build a strong immune system by not exposing yourself to others?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2636 on: March 09, 2022, 04:28:42 PM »
100,000 Americans die of diabetes each year.

Should we stop wasting money making insulin?

🙄🙄🙄

YES, maybe then type 2 diabetics will stop relying on exogenous insulin and start eating like they are supposed to:

"The low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet (LCKD) improved glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes such that diabetes medications were discontinued or reduced in most participants. Because the LCKD can be very effective at lowering blood glucose, patients on diabetes medication who use this diet should be under close medical supervision or capable of adjusting their medication."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16318637/

"100% of the ketogenic diet (KD) cohort either discontinued or reduced insulin dosage while only 23% of usual care (UC) did. The KD cohort had a greater reduction in fasting plasma glucose, weight loss, as well as a superior reduction in HbA1c compared to UC."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8153354/

Even type 1 diabetics can significantly reduce their need for exogenous insulin:

"Interestingly, some type 1 diabetes patients have taken it upon themselves to treat and control their diabetes with the very low–carbohydrate diet (VLCD), against the advice of current medical professionals. Lennerz et al. evaluated the results of this choice by recruiting type 1 diabetics who self-selected to follow a VLCD (<30 g/day). They found these patients on a social media site and then asked for permission to contact physicians and confirm health outcomes. Shockingly, 97% of the patients were able to achieve the ADA glycemic targets for HbA1c with an average of 5.6% and a mean daily insulin dosage of 0.40 U/kg per day. Participants in this group reported increased levels of overall health, increased satisfaction with diabetes management, and decreased number of adverse events. These results are unprecedented in type 1 diabetic patients."

Following this way of eating to prevent, improve, or reverse diabetes would have prevented many COVID deaths too.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2638 on: March 09, 2022, 04:45:55 PM »
I like to go to the gym to be alone around other people.

How will you build a strong immune system by not exposing yourself to others?

;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2639 on: March 09, 2022, 04:51:20 PM »
YES, maybe then type 2 diabetics will stop relying on exogenous insulin and start eating like they are supposed to:

"The low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet (LCKD) improved glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes such that diabetes medications were discontinued or reduced in most participants. Because the LCKD can be very effective at lowering blood glucose, patients on diabetes medication who use this diet should be under close medical supervision or capable of adjusting their medication."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16318637/

"100% of the ketogenic diet (KD) cohort either discontinued or reduced insulin dosage while only 23% of usual care (UC) did. The KD cohort had a greater reduction in fasting plasma glucose, weight loss, as well as a superior reduction in HbA1c compared to UC."

Even type 1 diabetics can significantly reduce their need for exogenous insulin:

"Interestingly, some type 1 diabetes patients have taken it upon themselves to treat and control their diabetes with the very low–carbohydrate diet (VLCD), against the advice of current medical professionals. Lennerz et al. evaluated the results of this choice by recruiting type 1 diabetics who self-selected to follow a VLCD (<30 g/day). They found these patients on a social media site and then asked for permission to contact physicians and confirm health outcomes. Shockingly, 97% of the patients were able to achieve the ADA glycemic targets for HbA1c with an average of 5.6% and a mean daily insulin dosage of 0.40 U/kg per day. Participants in this group reported increased levels of overall health, increased satisfaction with diabetes management, and decreased number of adverse events. These results are unprecedented in type 1 diabetic patients."

Following this way of eating to prevent, improve, or reverse diabetes would have prevented many COVID deaths too.

But if 99.97% of Amercians don't die of diabetes each year.....why bother to worry about your diet? That makes NO sense.

Right Matt!

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2640 on: March 09, 2022, 05:54:22 PM »
;D

;D ;D ;D

Yep!

It might be an autistic thing - I think due to chronic hyper-stimulation, I just prefer low-key social events.  :)

Even just basically people-watching at the gym is a pleasant social experience to me. I have to admit, that's what I missed the most...I'm glad I'm now legally allowed to train at my favourite facility in my city:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: March 09, 2022, 06:00:42 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Yep!

It might be an autistic thing - I think due to chronic hyper-stimulation, I just prefer low-key social events.  :)

Even just basically people-watching at the gym is a pleasant social experience to me. I have to admit, that's what I missed the most...I'm glad I'm now legally allowed to train at my favourite facility in my city:

Is that you in the kiddie pool with the tubes?

What kind of workout is that?

:(

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2642 on: March 09, 2022, 06:25:42 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Yep!

Looks like a good place to dispose of a baby Ruth

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2643 on: March 09, 2022, 09:46:04 PM »
Be a good place not to flush the toilet after you take a shit and jerk off all over the toilet seat.   :)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2644 on: March 10, 2022, 12:59:47 AM »

Try getting on a plane.

Or getting a job for the government.

;D

Interesting, where i live i know a woman that works for the government and has recently been on a plane to another continent. No jab

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2645 on: March 10, 2022, 11:56:25 AM »
Interesting, where i live i know a woman that works for the government and has recently been on a plane to another continent. No jab
I fly out of the country once a month, No jab.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2646 on: March 10, 2022, 12:13:55 PM »
We Just get the resident jab Retard to Take all of mine & everyone else's & we'll all be good to go
& He'll be as Happy as Pig in Shit having been an Experimental Pin Cushion & Ultra protected.  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2647 on: March 10, 2022, 12:35:07 PM »
I fly out of the country once a month, No jab.

Really?

You live in Canada?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2649 on: March 10, 2022, 02:52:28 PM »
Really?

You live in Canada?

Nobody on here but you cares about Canada.

Nor would anyone intentionally move there.