Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195371 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3600 on: April 17, 2022, 08:59:30 AM »
Listen ChOAK:

I take my training fucking seriously. I was the 2017 u-80kg strongest man in Ontario. And now thanks to Covid gym closures, my training has been all fucked up, giving me a very narrow window to win Nationals, if I ever do [I'm 40 now].

Maybe 345 isn't a big bench for Getbig - but I also weigh 175.

Maybe you don't care about training, but I take my training very seriously. And I take being kept out of the gym very seriously.

The rest of the shit I'm banned from, I don't care about, including air travel. Although it's absolutely INSANE to me that unvaccinated Canadians can't even leave the country!

I will not be kept out of the gym. And there is NO LAW requiring Canadians to show vaccination status to enter businesses because this is PRIVATE PROTECTED MEDICAL INFORMATION.

That's why all these mandates, in the end, will eventually be revoked. And get this straight: immunity is a RELATIVE thing. Once enough Canadians stop living in fear [currently, only a MINORITY of Canadians are vaccinated, at 48%], the social and political will to hold up these illegal mandates will go away.

And like Never1AShow said - it could take a generation before this scam happens again.

One last question, ChOAK:

Why did Never1AShow never win a show?

😆😆😆

I competed in two bodybuilding shows a few years back and I workout every day. If I couldn't workout I would probably go insane. Luckily I have a commercial gym in my basement so I was unaffected by the lockdown.

The reality is that you made a CHOICE not to get vaccinated so of course there is consequences of this. There's already 1000s of things that we are not allowed to do, which you seem to be fine with, this is no different.

Not seeing any type of SCAM going on with the pandemic, just an attempt to reduce the spread of the virus and save as many lives as possible.

As for never1ashow I have a feeling that he NEVER wins anything (he's a "born loser"). Also have you noticed that he AUTOMATICALLY believes everything you say? (CREEPY!)

Hope this helps!

Happy Easter!

🙂

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3601 on: April 17, 2022, 10:22:11 AM »
Listen ChOAK:

I take my training fucking seriously. I was the 2017 u-80kg strongest man in Ontario. And now thanks to Covid gym closures, my training has been all fucked up, giving me a very narrow window to win Nationals, if I ever do [I'm 40 now].

Maybe 345 isn't a big bench for Getbig - but I also weigh 175.

Maybe you don't care about training, but I take my training very seriously. And I take being kept out of the gym very seriously.

The rest of the shit I'm banned from, I don't care about, including air travel. Although it's absolutely INSANE to me that unvaccinated Canadians can't even leave the country!

I will not be kept out of the gym. And there is NO LAW requiring Canadians to show vaccination status to enter businesses because this is PRIVATE PROTECTED MEDICAL INFORMATION.

That's why all these mandates, in the end, will eventually be revoked. And get this straight: immunity is a RELATIVE thing. Once enough Canadians stop living in fear [currently, only a MINORITY of Canadians are vaccinated, at 48%], the social and political will to hold up these illegal mandates will go away.

And like Never1AShow said - it could take a generation before this scam happens again.

One last question, ChOAK:

Why did Never1AShow never win a show?

😆😆😆

ChOak's a warmonger also.  I never won because I only competed for a few years and tried moving to higher level shows as I got better, but at some point realized I'd never make anything of bodybuilding and I needed to get real about life.  I've placed high enough in quality shows that I was happy overall with the shot that i took.

ChOak send you own goddamn sons to get their legs blown off for that shit you scumbag

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3602 on: April 17, 2022, 10:36:48 AM »
Matt, to clarify, 73% of us are overweight, and that includes the obese.

We are 73% overweight and 43% obese.

Rates are about the same in Canada - from the Eastern start of Manitoba, going through to Ontario, to the Western start of Quebec, the rate for overweight and obese combined is 68%.

Sad stuff.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3603 on: April 17, 2022, 10:37:30 AM »

You Fucking Complete Spastic The chances of Getting Cancer are 1 in 2 - You work out the death rate Shit for Brians.
- You're The Fucking Failure - Owned By Matt yet again

It's important not to forget that ChOAK would take away our rights if given a chance.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3604 on: April 17, 2022, 10:44:23 AM »
I competed in two bodybuilding shows a few years back and I workout every day. If I couldn't workout I would probably go insane. Luckily I have a commercial gym in my basement so I was unaffected by the lockdown.

The reality is that you made a CHOICE not to get vaccinated so of course there is consequences of this. There's already 1000s of things that we are not allowed to do, which you seem to be fine with, this is no different.

Not seeing any type of SCAM going on with the pandemic, just an attempt to reduce the spread of the virus and save as many lives as possible.

As for never1ashow I have a feeling that he NEVER wins anything (he's a "born loser"). Also have you noticed that he AUTOMATICALLY believes everything you say? (CREEPY!)

Hope this helps!

Happy Easter!

🙂

Never1AShow and I don't "agree" with each other, because our posts aren't opinions.

It's an objective fact, when I say that only X number of people aged Y to Z have died of Covid.

Regarding consequences to actions - of course there are consequences to actions, set by laws

OAK - do you think I give two fucking shits about the things most other people suffer consequences from? I mean, do you think I worry about consequences?

I don't, because those consequences don't affect me.

If I said I live Hitler, whatcha gonna do? Ron could ban me from the board - I get that, so I respect Ron's rules, but unlike you, I don't live with work consequences.

I only live with LEGAL CONSEQUENCES.

And look, OAK - if we change the law, I won't be fighting this. If Canadians want to be forced to be customers for Big Pharma...fine. I can't stop that.

But based on CURRENT LAW, there is no "vaccine passport law", which is why I refuse to support this.

Why would I support a law that doesn't exist?:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fJoPhHsrkLpn/

^ See? The cops had to walk away because THERE IS NO VACCINE PASSPORT LAW.

Hence why they took it away from ALL provinces.

Legal challenges kept mounting up until they could no longer be ignored.

Ditto for England. That's why Boris Johnson pulled all their mandates.

So no, OAK - there are no LEGAL consequences to not getting vaccinated.

All the ILLEGAL ones will be shot done.

And trust me - there WILL BE CONSEQUENCES to those pushing these illegal mandates. And those consequences WILL be in line with current law.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3605 on: April 17, 2022, 10:57:20 AM »
OAK - any comments on this?:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcdTaTIOBzS/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3606 on: April 17, 2022, 11:29:04 AM »
OAK - any comments on this?:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcdTaTIOBzS/

I believe they're making a huge mistake here.

Of course, it's Bidens vaccine mandates that are preventing you from travelling into the US, so Trudeau is NOT alone.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3607 on: April 17, 2022, 11:32:37 AM »

Of course, it's Bidens vaccine mandates that are preventing you from travelling into the US, so Trudeau is NOT alone.

That's true - I do hope Biden changes that.

That being said, nations have to set their own policies...however stupid. But to not be able to travel in my own country? Excuse me?

What do you make of this one, OAK?:

https://twitter.com/Control_Group_V/status/1515639763830599681

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3608 on: April 17, 2022, 11:43:14 AM »
That's true - I do hope Biden changes that.

That being said, nations have to set their own policies...however stupid. But to not be able to travel in my own country? Excuse me?

What do you make of this one, OAK?:

https://twitter.com/Control_Group_V/status/1515639763830599681

He made a CHOICE so he has to abide by the consequences. 

That’s how life works.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3609 on: April 17, 2022, 11:45:31 AM »
Hey Matt.

I can’t smoke cigarettes on an airplane anymore. Is that a violation of my human rights?

🙁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3610 on: April 17, 2022, 12:03:20 PM »
Hey Matt.

I can’t smoke cigarettes on an airplane anymore. Is that a violation of my human rights?

🙁

I don't think government should decide such things for private property owners. Let the market decide.

Although the market didn't sort that out, because non-smokers would just cave to whatever smokers wanted.

Also, as far as I can tell - the public smoking bans in Canada were a good policy.

Hard to say though - so many left-wing polices "sound good" "on paper", but suck in practice.

So it's hard to say.

That said, I'm pretty sure the Smoke Free Ontario law IS AN ACTUAL LAW.

Look OAK - I won't be fighting this if the laws change.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3611 on: April 17, 2022, 12:04:15 PM »
Hey Matt.

🙁

Your rights end where another persons begins

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3612 on: April 17, 2022, 12:14:40 PM »
Your rights end where another persons begins

I get that he's trying to say blowing smoke in someone's face does damage, and giving Covid does damage, but here's the thing:

One can travel vaccinated WHILE INFECTED, but I can't travel unvaccinated while NEGATIVE FOR COVID.

How the fuck does that make ANY sense?  ::)

What an absolute crock of shit.

If I'm not positive for Covid, who am I putting at risk?

A negative test should suffice.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3613 on: April 17, 2022, 12:31:35 PM »
I get that he's trying to say blowing smoke in someone's face does damage, and giving Covid does damage, but here's the thing:

One can travel vaccinated WHILE INFECTED, but I can't travel unvaccinated while NEGATIVE FOR COVID.

How the fuck does that make ANY sense? ::)

What an absolute crock of shit.

If I'm not positive for Covid, who am I putting at risk?

A negative test should suffice.

Its never been supposed to make sense.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3614 on: April 17, 2022, 12:31:48 PM »
COVID

Bwah ha ha ha ha

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3615 on: April 17, 2022, 01:48:31 PM »

Your liberal sociopathic perverted cult hero is the one who suggested the border mandates dummy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3616 on: April 17, 2022, 03:58:24 PM »
He made a CHOICE so he has to abide by the consequences. 

That’s how life works.

Don't you feel I should be able to travel, since I don't have Covid?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3617 on: April 17, 2022, 03:59:43 PM »
Don't you feel I should be able to travel, since I don't have Covid?

Matt, have you noticed how hes stopped responding to me in the threads

He knows Im onto him

Joon was exactly the same.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3618 on: April 17, 2022, 04:14:25 PM »

He knows Im onto him

"The Indians are surrounding the wagon"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3619 on: April 17, 2022, 05:02:22 PM »
"The Indians are surrounding the wagon"
"Afghanistan Bananastand"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3620 on: April 17, 2022, 05:41:08 PM »

He knows Im onto him

He feels insulted.

Meanwhile, he's ok with you and I and other pure bloods being essentially on permanent house arrest because of our private medical choices.

Make no mistake about it, ChOAK would have us arrested, if he could.

He'd probably say "No, not arrested - just fined."

And what if we don't pay the fines? 🙄

THAT'S why people insult him!

I only insult him by calling him ChOAK. 🙄

Or JOAK - but I use ChOAK, to try not to be rude.

I called him a mathematically illiterate girl once. And I was angry. But some of the stuff he has posted is just absurd:

- Covid has a 1 in 6 chance of killing us. 🙄
- 2/3 of those in ICU for Covid are people under 30. 🙄

And of course, he wants endless lockdowns, endless masking, etc. 🙄

But because I engage with him without insulting him, he talks to me. But OBVIOUSLY you are going to insult him - he would literally have you arrested if he had the power to do it!!!

IMO, we came very close to installing totalitarian societies in Canada and the UK, Australia [especially], etc.

He also doesn't realize that as soon as they come for us, HE will be next.

He seems to think as long as we comply, we're safe. NO. Compliance is the REASON why we're in this state.

joswift - is it true that police in the UK do not have firearms? But that you guys had a "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" rally there? How can you have a rally in a society whose police HAVE NO GUNS? 🙄

That's all that happens if you kowtow to the woke mob - they just increase their demands. That's why I didn't comply with any of this bullshit FROM THE START.

They rely on our compliance - they NEED IT.

And I've decided that I'd just rather be in jail than to not live in a free society.

I hope to God, for the sake of my mental health, and my physical safety and the physical safety of any police officer illegally enforcing the vaccine passport on me, that that illegal system does not come back to Canada in the Fall.

IMO, no one expected this bollocks to last more than six months.

Did you know Ontario was on lockdown until last April 1st?

Then they extended it until May 1st.

Then June 1st.

Then finally June 14th.

I knew they would - after they reopened gyms for two weeks starting January 15th of 2021 [having claimed they would be open permanently], they closed them again until June 14th. 🙄

Tell me, joswift: what "science" caused them to open gyms on January 15th, only to close them again on February 1st, through to June 14th? 🙄

Is there ANYTHING that the dumb bitch chief medical officer Janet DeMille didn't know on January 15th that she somehow knew for that two week reopening period, that caused her to close them again for 4.5 months straight? 🙄

I told my friend in the new year of last year that I was sad that gyms were closing. He said "Aren't they reopening in two weeks?" I said "No they're not. Do you actually believe that?"

And low and behold, they proceeded to close for 4.5 months.

And they also told us we would reopen fully on April 1st, then pushed the date forward three more times, until we finally opened up on June 14th.

Likewise, the billion dollar vaccine passport here [where is Canada even getting this money??? Equivalent to $10B USD, given our economy size] was supposed to be "temporary" until Doug Ford said in January that it would be "indefinite".

Then we has the trucker convoy protests, and FINALLY, all bullshit mandates went away.

That's why Tamara Lich - the convoy organizer, who was later jailed for it - said that the protests will NOT END UNTIL THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT GIVES US A DEFINITE DATE FOR THIS BULLSHIT TO END.

Enough with the psychological tricks - GIVE US FUCKING DEFINITE END DATES, OR THIS ENDS NOW.

And they did end - thanks only to the truckers.

But that's how I knew this shit would ultimately end - when they finally had to start explicitly LYING TO US to get us to comply, I knew that the political will for this stuff to carry on was no more.

At first it was voluntary - then it became only sustainable through lies. And if the government tries to continue any of this bullshit, it will only be able to continue by FORCE.

I understand you went through something similar over in England.

Glad you guys got out of this mess. IMO, both of our countries were close to becoming communist, as I said. It was hilarious seeing people line up for the LCBO in a que, standing six feet away from each other, on specific designated spots on the floor, with one guy with a massive bears in a flimsy Co-V mask. I guess no one mentioned that even gas masks lose their seal when you have facial hair. 🙄 Let alone a giant beard.

You're the second person who told me - none of this shit makes any sense.

I think it's not supposed to. It's just about complying to destroy small business, to give all the gains to corporations, while crippling small business.

Why should OAK do any thinking when corporations can do it for him?

Do you remember what happened to Nathan De Asha?

That's age restricted. Here's the link, and a shot if Nathan being assaulted by UK police:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i520MnYVbbU

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3621 on: April 17, 2022, 05:44:56 PM »
He feels insulted.

Meanwhile, he's ok with you and I and other pure bloods being essentially on permanent house arrest because of our private medical choices.

Make no mistake about it, ChOAK would have us arrested, if he could.

He'd probably say "No, not arrested - just fined."

And what if we don't pay the fines? 🙄

THAT'S why people insult him!

I only insult him by calling him ChOAK. 🙄

Or JOAK - but I use ChOAK, to try not to be rude.

I called him a mathematically illiterate girl once. And I was angry. But some of the stuff he has posted is just absurd:

- Covid has a 1 in 6 chance of killing us. 🙄
- 2/3 of those in ICU for Covid are people under 30. 🙄

And of course, he wants endless lockdowns, endless masking, etc. 🙄

But because I engage with him without insulting him, he talks to me. But OBVIOUSLY you are going to insult him - he would literally have you arrested if he had the power to do it!!!

IMO, we came very close to installing totalitarian societies in Canada and the UK, Australia [especially], etc.

He also doesn't realize that as soon as they come for us, HE will be next.

He seems to think as long as we comply, we're safe. NO. Compliance is the REASON why we're in this state.

joswift - is it true that police in the UK do not have firearms? But that you guys had a "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" rally there? How can you have a rally in a society whose police HAVE NO GUNS? 🙄

That's all that happens if you kowtow to the woke mob - they just increase their demands. That's why I didn't comply with any of this bullshit FROM THE START.

They rely on our compliance - they NEED IT.

And I've decided that I'd just rather be in jail than to not live in a free society.

I hope to God, for the sake of my mental health, and my physical safety and the physical safety of any police officer illegally enforcing the vaccine passport on me, that that illegal system does not come back to Canada in the Fall.

IMO, no one expected this bollocks to last more than six months.

Did you know Ontario was on lockdown until last April 1st?

Then they extended it until May 1st.

Then June 1st.

Then finally June 14th.

I knew they would - after they reopened gyms for two weeks starting January 15th of 2021 [having claimed they would be open permanently], they closed them again until June 14th. 🙄

Tell me, joswift: what "science" caused them to open gyms on January 15th, only to close them again on February 1st, through to June 14th? 🙄

Is there ANYTHING that the dumb bitch chief medical officer Janet DeMille didn't know on January 15th that she somehow knew for that two week reopening period, that caused her to close them again for 4.5 months straight? 🙄

I told my friend in the new year of last year that I was sad that gyms were closing. He said "Aren't they reopening in two weeks?" I said "No they're not. Do you actually believe that?"

And low and behold, they proceeded to close for 4.5 months.

And they also told us we would reopen fully on April 1st, then pushed the date forward three more times, until we finally opened up on June 14th.

Likewise, the billion dollar vaccine passport here [where is Canada even getting this money??? Equivalent to $10B USD, given our economy size] was supposed to be "temporary" until Doug Ford said in January that it would be "indefinite".

Then we has the trucker convoy protests, and FINALLY, all bullshit mandates went away.

That's why Tamara Lich - the convoy organizer, who was later jailed for it - said that the protests will NOT END UNTIL THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT GIVES US A DEFINITE DATE FOR THIS BULLSHIT TO END.

Enough with the psychological tricks - GIVE US FUCKING DEFINITE END DATES, OR THIS ENDS NOW.

And they did end - thanks only to the truckers.

But that's how I knew this shit would ultimately end - when they finally had to start explicitly LYING TO US to get us to comply, I knew that the political will for this stuff to carry on was no more.

At first it was voluntary - then it became only sustainable through lies. And if the government tries to continue any of this bullshit, it will only be able to continue by FORCE.

I understand you went through something similar over in England.

Glad you guys got out of this mess. IMO, both of our countries were close to becoming communist, as I said. It was hilarious seeing people line up for the LCBO in a que, standing six feet away from each other, on specific designated spots on the floor, with one guy with a massive bears in a flimsy Co-V mask. I guess no one mentioned that even gas masks lose their seal when you have facial hair. 🙄 Let alone a giant beard.

You're the second person who told me - none of this shit makes any sense.

I think it's not supposed to. It's just about complying to destroy small business, to give all the gains to corporations, while crippling small business.

Why should OAK do any thinking when corporations can do it for him?

Do you remember what happened to Nathan De Asha?

My life has never changed, I do exactly what I want when I want
Gyms closed I set up my own

If restraunts close there want much I could do about that but I NEVER wore a mask or quarantined

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3622 on: April 17, 2022, 05:55:41 PM »
My life has never changed, I do exactly what I want when I want
Gyms closed I set up my own

If restraunts close there want much I could do about that but I NEVER wore a mask or quarantined

Did you see what happened to Nathan De Asha? I edited the post to include, since the video won't embed due to age restriction:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i520MnYVbbU

^ Utter bullshit.

I respect your adaptability to working out at home, joswift. But for me, as an overly stimulates autistic, going to the gym is a social experience to me.

I go to the gym to be alone around other people.

It is a massive part of my life. I think we have all trained for decades [for me - basically two decades, minus the 500+ days of gym closures], and I'm simply not willing to stop training at public gyms.

It's literally the best thing for me. There's no other social experience that I prefer.

As for restaurants - after they chose to discriminate, I will likely never go to restaurants again. I will only go to the ones that were never enforcing the vaccine passport system. I can't forgive the other ones for discriminating against the ~15% of Canadians who made the private medical choice to be unvaccinated.

So - forget restaurants [for me]. They are in my life's rearview at this point.

But I will NEVER stop working out at a gym. Luckily, there were gyms in town that allowed unvaccinated people to train. So I was able to train through the bullshit vaccine passport system.

I just hope to God that illegal system doesn't start again in the Fall. I don't WANT to get into a physical confrontation with a police officer, but I didn't serve 4.5 years in the Army to have my rights removed like this.

I hope were done with this bullshit.

The elites definitely want us to be locked down forever, sitting in pods, eating bugs.

Time will tell.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3623 on: April 17, 2022, 05:59:07 PM »
Hey Matt.

🙁

ChOAK, just remember:

After they come for me and joswift, illuminati, the brink, Never1AShow, and the rest of the unvaccinated Getbiggers, they will be coming for you! 😮

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3624 on: April 17, 2022, 06:15:13 PM »
U.S. mask mandates are making a comeback. But should they?

(The BA.2 variant — a more transmissible sublineage of the original BA.1 Omicron strain — now accounts for nearly all U.S. infections, and case numbers have been gradually ticking up as a result.)

There are 8 common cold viruses in which none have a cure or bullshit shot.

Covid assimilated one of them.

What part of this the public can't comprehend?

Hint: 9