Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 191726 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #4025 on: July 01, 2022, 01:07:14 AM »
Good news, I only saw one MaskTard yesterday at the beach.

Last year at this time there were plenty, walking down to the water to put their feet in, face-nappie on their caulk-suckers, etc.

I wish more people would cover their grotesque faces and bodies actually, its grotesque out there people!!

Side story:

When wife was in the bathroom, she came out, I said "I just saw the biggest tits ever", she said "Really, where is she", I said "Who said its a she, he's right over there".

It was like a 15 year old boy, biggest/pointiest melons on the beach.
Kids these days are obese. Video games, devil-dogs, zero activity.   Disgusting...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4026 on: July 01, 2022, 01:42:51 AM »

Really FFS You had all the shots wore a face nappy & you say your daughter & son in law wore face nappies constantly & still the China virus run Riot in your household !!

Fcuk sake & you're undecided about the efficiency of said vaccines & Face Nappies !!!  Really are you serious ??

I had you down as being a wee bit more switched on & smarter.
Yes I get its a Tough one to Admit the You were Fooled along with many millions of others.
Still it's The !st step in regaining your sanity & rational thinking ability,
or Forever stay swirling in the 24/7 fear & propaganda that was pumped out.

Good Luck.

It is hilarious how some people including you jump to conclusions without much consideration.

Here's a timeline for you:

Either my grandson or his fiancé caught COVID first. They both had the most exposure because they work outside the home, and they frequently socialize with friends. I have no idea if they were diligent mask wearers. Neither of them got sick which suggests to me they knew they’d been exposed. Otherwise, why were they testing for COVID.

A few days after they tested positive, my great-granddaughter did. She is 2 and did not wear a mask. Like all tots she’s a germ spreader. Because of the baby, home quarantines weren’t practical.

Another few days’ pass and I feel a bit funky. So, I gave myself a COVID home test which was positive.  I went sans mask around the house. Why quarantine when all of us catching COVID was inevitable.

All the adults were vaccinated. Nobody got sick except me. Compared to how ill some people with similar comorbidities to mine become, my symptoms were mild. Unfortunately, I ended up with ‘long COVID’ and continue to have possibly related symptoms, mainly inner ear issues.

In conclusion, one could logically deduce that the vaccine likely prevented any of us from becoming critically ill. Masks are useless when you don’t wear them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4027 on: July 01, 2022, 04:25:14 AM »
It is hilarious how some people including you jump to conclusions without much consideration.

Either my grandson or his fiancé caught COVID first. They both had the most exposure because they work outside the home, and they frequently socialize with friends. I have no idea if they were diligent mask wearers. Neither of them got sick which suggests to me they knew they’d been exposed. Otherwise, why were they testing for COVID.

A few days after they tested positive, my great-granddaughter did. She is 2 and did not wear a mask. Like all tots she’s a germ spreader. Because of the baby, home quarantines weren’t practical.

Another few days’ pass and I feel a bit funky. So, I gave myself a COVID home test which was positive.  I went sans mask around the house. Why quarantine when all of us catching COVID was inevitable.

All the adults were vaccinated. Nobody got sick except me. Compared to how ill some people with similar comorbidities to mine become, my symptoms were mild. Unfortunately, I ended up with ‘long COVID’ and continue to have possibly related symptoms, mainly inner ear issues.

In conclusion, one could logically deduce that the vaccine likely prevented any of us from becoming critically ill. Masks are useless when you don’t wear them.

Jump to what Conclusions ??
and i see you're Jumping to a conclusions at the end of what you say about vaccine effectiveness Ahh Only That's okay is it.

Here Try this experiment - you and the other adults in house
take a Biological grade cloth Face Nappy & wear it in your underwear
over your arsehole & report Back at how Superbly efficient it work at stop stink from Farts Permeating your Nostrils, off you go - Report Back with Findings.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4028 on: July 01, 2022, 04:33:44 AM »

On a more serious note why haven't you Jumped to take on the offer from
Tommy ??

tommywishbone
Still offering $10,000 to anyone who can prove… someone they personally knew, between the ages of 10-70, with no lethal preexisting conditions, has died from Covid.

$10,000 plus the use of my condo in Dubai, India.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4029 on: July 01, 2022, 04:39:50 AM »
Probably Both - Either way He's a Complete & utter Khunt & Scumbag of a Specimen
LOL  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4030 on: July 01, 2022, 04:40:44 AM »
Oak probably wears a mask when he`s alone in his car..................... .brainwashed fucking zombie.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4031 on: July 01, 2022, 04:45:25 AM »
Oak probably wears a mask when he`s alone in his car..................... .brainwashed fucking zombie.

Probably wears a condom when choking his inch-worm...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4032 on: July 01, 2022, 04:46:37 AM »
Probably wears a condom when choking his inch-worm...
:D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4033 on: July 01, 2022, 06:03:58 AM »

Last year at this time there were plenty, walking down to the water to put their feet in, face-nappie on their caulk-suckers, etc.

I wish more people would cover their grotesque faces and bodies actually, its grotesque out there people!!

Side story:

When wife was in the bathroom, she came out, I said "I just saw the biggest tits ever", she said "Really, where is she", I said "Who said its a she, he's right over there".

Kids these days are obese. Video games, devil-dogs, zero activity.   Disgusting...

I guess it depends where you are. The young women around here are into fitness classes and running. I’ve never seen more quality young pussy in Manhattan.

I’m talking about white women. Blacks and Hispanics are mostly fat and disgusting.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4034 on: July 01, 2022, 06:51:25 AM »

FFS  ;D :D ;D :D  No doubt he is one of those imbecilic Khunts
& worse still is He Thinks He's Normal !!
Fucktards Like Him are Allowed to vote. drive cars. have children -  ???  ::) No wonder the worlds going to pieces.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4035 on: July 01, 2022, 06:57:48 AM »
FFS  ;D :D ;D :D  No doubt he is one of those imbecilic Khunts
& worse still is He Thinks He's Normal !!
Fucktards Like Him are Allowed to vote. drive cars. have children -  ???  ::) No wonder the worlds going to pieces.

I saw a woman the other day riding a bike while masked..........fucking imbeciles.  LOL  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4036 on: July 01, 2022, 07:05:11 AM »
I saw a woman the other day riding a bike while masked..........fucking imbeciles.  LOL  ;D

FFS !!!!  mind as the weather is picking up over here in the UK I was stuck in traffic & on otherside of road was a BMW convertible roof Down - Two Adult
Imbecilic Khunts in the front wearing Face Nappies   ::)  I had To Openly laugh at them - more so as 2 kids in back No Face Nappies.  ;D :D ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4037 on: July 01, 2022, 07:14:49 AM »
Some anecdotal info for you.

About 3 months ago I began consulting with a tech startup in Greenville, SC. It's small but the people are top notch. They include a practicing MD.

Turns out the CEO is pretty paranoid about Covid and actually enrolled as a test subject for Moderna in the vaccine trial. He got paid $3K to do it! Anyways after a year he told me they "unmasked" the results and said he was given a placebo. In that time he never caught or showed signs of Covid. So what did he do? He said he immediately got vaccinated  with Moderna vaxx and then has had two boosters since.

In that time he now has caught Covid twice. He has had blood drawn by the Moderna testers to verify the presence of the virus (he still is in the extended study and gets paid for being tested). The latest infection was two weeks ago.

He asked me last week if I would pick him up at the clinic where he was tested because his car was in the shop. No problem. He gets in my car with the double mask shit on and I told him to "take that shit off- if I catch Covid it's on me" He laughed and did so. I have never been vaxxed with the clot shot but did come down with symptoms of Covid in March 202. It took a week but I recovered just fine. I trust my immune system for future infections, and I have had none.

A second bit of info- the MD at the same startup has gotten all the vax and booster shots and came down with Covid last week- so he is working remotely.  He literally said he was sick for a week while on vacation but was lucky- it could have been worse if he wasn't vaccinated, lol. Stupid is as stupid does- what a fucking tard.

I have seen at least 4 people who have been vaxxed get Coivd at least twice since. I truly believe the vax is killing their immune systems.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #4038 on: July 01, 2022, 07:40:55 AM »
Its pretty obvious the ones that were gonna die did, vaccine or no vaccine. And had we not had lockdowns we'd be at this point were the government dont even seem to acknowledge covid much earlier. Record amount of cases now apparently and already trying to push the 4th or 5th booster, coz clearly it does jackshit

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4039 on: July 01, 2022, 09:55:55 AM »
Ya know, it’s possible that what the CCP is doing now in China is “One Child Policy” 2.0.

They both have the same intent: lessen demand.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4040 on: July 01, 2022, 11:17:52 AM »
Some anecdotal info for you.

About 3 months ago I began consulting with a tech startup in Greenville, SC. It's small but the people are top notch. They include a practicing MD.

Turns out the CEO is pretty paranoid about Covid and actually enrolled as a test subject for Moderna in the vaccine trial. He got paid $3K to do it! Anyways after a year he told me they "unmasked" the results and said he was given a placebo. In that time he never caught or showed signs of Covid. So what did he do? He said he immediately got vaccinated  with Moderna vaxx and then has had two boosters since.

In that time he now has caught Covid twice. He has had blood drawn by the Moderna testers to verify the presence of the virus (he still is in the extended study and gets paid for being tested). The latest infection was two weeks ago.

He asked me last week if I would pick him up at the clinic where he was tested because his car was in the shop. No problem. He gets in my car with the double mask shit on and I told him to "take that shit off- if I catch Covid it's on me" He laughed and did so. I have never been vaxxed with the clot shot but did come down with symptoms of Covid in March 202. It took a week but I recovered just fine. I trust my immune system for future infections, and I have had none.

A second bit of info- the MD at the same startup has gotten all the vax and booster shots and came down with Covid last week- so he is working remotely.  He literally said he was sick for a week while on vacation but was lucky- it could have been worse if he wasn't vaccinated, lol. Stupid is as stupid does- what a fucking tard.

I have seen at least 4 people who have been vaxxed get Coivd at least twice since. I truly believe the vax is killing their immune systems.

Yep Fucking Idiots & why do they al trot out the same pathetic
Oh think how much worse i'd of been with out the Idiot Shot's I've had -
How about - Oh think how much less affected i'd been if I hadnt weakend my immune system taking the T.E Shot's - Nah they're to brain fucked to possibly think that. I despise them & their stupidity & their Ridiculous answer's & reasoning.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4041 on: July 01, 2022, 11:23:01 AM »
What's super interesting is Fauci taking Paxlovid then publicly saying it kept him out of the hospital.

Isn't the vaccine supposed to do that?  Why do Harris/Newsome/Fauci take Paxlovid when they've been telling us the vax does what they need?
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4042 on: July 01, 2022, 11:30:10 AM »
What's super interesting is Fauci taking Paxlovid then publicly saying it kept him out of the hospital.

Isn't the vaccine supposed to do that?  Why do Harris/Newsome/Fauci take Paxlovid when they've been telling us the vax does what they need?

So the Brain Retarded Sheep keep taking the Vaccines - they'll keep on telling them to have more & more of it - while Not having any of it Themselves
Clearly They Hate Idiots Too.  ;D

Ohh & wear quadruple Face cloth Nappies for added safety  ;D :D ;D :D
Fucking Morons.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4043 on: July 01, 2022, 11:33:53 AM »

Ohh & wear quadruple Face cloth Nappies for added safety  ;D :D ;D :D
Fucking Morons. [/i][/b]

I'd advise people with non-medical exempts to continue with face masks in crowded long-term spaces like travel. There is a new trick in some states.  If you happen to test positive, it is recommended you take a booster of that bullshit 90 days after regardless if you are asymptomatic.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4044 on: July 01, 2022, 11:36:50 AM »
I'd advise people with non-medical exempts to continue with face masks in crowded long-term spaces like travel. There is a new trick in some states.  If you happen to test positive, it is recommended you take a booster of that bullshit 90 days after regardless if you are asymptomatic.

I'd advise Them to eat one pack of the Face Nappies for internal protection & then wear another pack over their mouth & nose For Full protection & Hopefully Suffocation - The Dim Fuckers  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4045 on: July 01, 2022, 12:54:30 PM »

Side story:

My wife is the same when it comes to pointing out sexy women to me. It’s great!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4046 on: July 01, 2022, 01:58:57 PM »
Jump to what Conclusions ??
and i see you're Jumping to a conclusions at the end of what you say about vaccine effectiveness Ahh Only That's okay is it.

Here Try this experiment - you and the other adults in house
take a Biological grade cloth Face Nappy & wear it in your underwear
over your arsehole & report Back at how Superbly efficient it work at stop stink from Farts Permeating your Nostrils, off you go - Report Back with Findings.

Clearly, you have an agenda. I don't. I could care less whether you wear a mask or get a vaccine. I never chided you for your choices regarding COVID. Really, what's it to you if I think the vaccine may have prevented me from getting sicker than I did?

Your suggested 'face nappy' experiment is childish talk. Come on, you are more mature than to post something so stupid.

I read in the Oregonian today that the number of positive COVID tests are on the uptick in Oregon once again, as are hospitalizations. So far there's been no mask mandates, thank goodness. It does help explain why I've seen more folks voluntarily wearing masks recently.

I been living on the edge recently. Last week I went to an indoor conference with several hundred other people. This morning I took myself out to breakfast at a very popular and crowded restaurant.

The last time I wore a ‘face nappy’ as you like to call them was early last week at the dermatologists. I would have gone sans mask, except getting a bi-annual check up is important and they won’t let you in the building without one.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4047 on: July 01, 2022, 05:57:37 PM »
Clearly, you have an agenda. I don't. I could care less whether you wear a mask or get a vaccine. I never chided you for your choices regarding COVID. Really, what's it to you if I think the vaccine may have prevented me from getting sicker than I did?

Your suggested 'face nappy' experiment is childish talk. Come on, you are more mature than to post something so stupid.

I read in the Oregonian today that the number of positive COVID tests are on the uptick in Oregon once again, as are hospitalizations. So far there's been no mask mandates, thank goodness. It does help explain why I've seen more folks voluntarily wearing masks recently.

I been living on the edge recently. Last week I went to an indoor conference with several hundred other people. This morning I took myself out to breakfast at a very popular and crowded restaurant.

The last time I wore a ‘face nappy’ as you like to call them was early last week at the dermatologists. I would have gone sans mask, except getting a bi-annual check up is important and they won’t let you in the building without one.

I have an agenda !! Wrong-Totally.

1. If Being 100% Against being tried to be forced to wear a useless cloth face nappy & being vaccinated against my will is an Agenda - Then so be It.

2. I've said from the Outset of the T.E.Vaccines that if after a 2,3,4 yrs I saw that the Vaccines were useful & helping I'd Take it - Tell Me what is Wrong with That Thinking ??

3. Mind with the ever increasing No.s of adverse Effects & deaths reported so far, I'm Fucking Glad I haven't had any of That poison.

4. On The issue of Face Nappies or "masks" as you call them Please tell me what type of face Masks you & your family wear ??

5. I pointed out that you may not have been so ill had you not had the vaccine - why is that so hard for you admit - you'll never know if it helped or made things worse. why won't face up to that ?, because you've had the Vaccines & want convince yourself they were fine & effective, Instead of them possibly compromising you're immune system.

6. Why haven't you taken up Tommy's 10k Offer ?

7. why do you say my experiment is childish? what is your reasoning ?
Either These Face Nappies /masks work or they don't - which is it ?

I say you'd do well to open up you're mind to other possibilities regarding these T.E.Vaccines - I'm aware that I Could be Wrong.
Can you Honestly make that same Statement ?

If I am Wrong I can go have the T.E.Vaccine - If You're Wrong you can't
un-have it & There's The Huge Difference -
It is you who has the Agenda- your Forced into that position by having taken The T.E.Vaccine & not Being able To Admit That You may have made a Big Mistake.

I look forward to your concise answer's.
No If's no but's No rambling.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4048 on: July 01, 2022, 06:32:25 PM »

Cuz’  the vax scam has run its course and the next leg is a pharmaceutical.

Same nonfalsifiable argument as the vaccine: it would’ve been worse had I not taken it.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4049 on: July 02, 2022, 01:46:50 AM »
I feel bad for VaxTardz.  ??? ::)