Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 188287 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #4050 on: July 02, 2022, 01:47:53 AM »
 :D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4051 on: July 02, 2022, 06:27:06 AM »
Clearly, you have an agenda. I don't. I could care less whether you wear a mask or get a vaccine. I never chided you for your choices regarding COVID. Really, what's it to you if I think the vaccine may have prevented me from getting sicker than I did?

The last time I wore a ‘face nappy’ as you like to call them was early last week at the dermatologists. I would have gone sans mask, except getting a bi-annual check up is important and they won’t let you in the building without one.

How much less could you care? just wondering, lol

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
« Reply #4052 on: July 02, 2022, 10:04:45 AM »
So the Brain Retarded Sheep keep taking the Vaccines - they'll keep on telling them to have more & more of it - while Not having any of it Themselves
Clearly They Hate Idiots Too.  ;D

Ohh & wear quadruple Face cloth Nappies for added safety  ;D :D ;D :D
Fucking Morons.

The unvaccinated are 7,000% more likely to die from COVID.

That’s weird.

I thought you said the COVID vaccine “doesn’t work”.

🙄

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4053 on: July 02, 2022, 10:10:56 AM »
The unvaccinated are 7,000% more likely to die from COVID.

That’s weird.

I thought you said the COVID vaccine “doesn’t work”.

🙄

You Got it wrong yet again retard its 57,827% More likely to die  ::) last I heard from another Certified & established Zombie retard - Try & keep - The T.E.Vaccine Clot shots are More Effective Than The Hazmat Suit & Masks

NOW FUCK OFF KHUNT

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4054 on: July 04, 2022, 11:39:53 AM »
If the vaccines are so safe, why do the manufacturers have indemnity from product liability?

Exactly - Because They are Not Safe.
They only gave the T.E.Vaccines to Countries that guaranteed them immunity
from Liability - And Moronic Sheep Brained Folk Queued Up willingly & Repeatedly
To have it Injected into Them... FFS   ;D :D ;D :D ;D
And many Think They're smart for Doing it.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

There's No wonder History Repeats it's self - Remember Nazi Germany !!!!
Modify message

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4055 on: July 04, 2022, 04:31:00 PM »
I have an agenda !! Wrong-Totally.

1. If Being 100% Against being tried to be forced to wear a useless cloth face nappy & being vaccinated against my will is an Agenda - Then so be It.

From your perspective that is not an agenda. Technically, you may be right as long as you aren't trying to 

2. I've said from the Outset of the T.E.Vaccines that if after a 2,3,4 yrs I saw that the Vaccines were useful & helping I'd Take it - Tell Me what is Wrong with That Thinking ??

3. Mind with the ever increasing No.s of adverse Effects & deaths reported so far, I'm Fucking Glad I haven't had any of That poison.

4. On The issue of Face Nappies or "masks" as you call them Please tell me what type of face Masks you & your family wear ??

5. I pointed out that you may not have been so ill had you not had the vaccine - why is that so hard for you admit - you'll never know if it helped or made things worse. why won't face up to that ?, because you've had the Vaccines & want convince yourself they were fine & effective, Instead of them possibly compromising you're immune system. 

6. Why haven't you taken up Tommy's 10k Offer?

7. why do you say my experiment is childish? what is your reasoning ?
Either These Face Nappies /masks work or they don't - which is it ?

I say you'd do well to open up you're mind to other possibilities regarding these T.E.Vaccines - I'm aware that I Could be Wrong.
Can you Honestly make that same Statement ?

If I am Wrong I can go have the T.E.Vaccine - If You're Wrong you can't
un-have it & There's The Huge Difference -
It is you who has the Agenda- your Forced into that position by having taken The T.E.Vaccine & not Being able To Admit That You may have made a Big Mistake.

I look forward to your concise answer's.
No If's no but's No rambling.

1.   It isn’t an agenda only if you are not trying to influence people to accept to your opinion about COVID, face masks and vaccines.

2.   There is nothing wrong with your thinking. Each of us should reach our own conclusions and not be influenced by layman’s opinions. I felt the way you do about COVID when it came to the flu vaccine. I’ve never caught the flu. Only recently have I taken the flu vaccine.

3.   Based on the statistics, the side effects from the COVID vaccines do not outweigh the benefits.

4.   The masks I use are disposable KN95 three-dimensional face masks from Boncare. I only wear them where they are mandated.

5.   Published statistics and expert medical and scientific opinions suggest the COVID symptoms are less serious when folks are vaccinated.  I am prone to pneumococcal pneumonia. When I catch a cold, it often progresses to pneumonia. I suffered from asthma, allergies, and sinus infections. These symptoms were no worse than usual with COVID. I don’t know if this was because I was vaccinated or not. So far, my immune system is great. I’ve not caught any viruses since last February.

6.   What is Tommy’s 10K offer?

7.   Did I say your opinion was childish? Sorry. I should have said that I disagree with it.

IMO, face masks reduce the likelihood of giving and contracting COVID. There are no sure things in life. (One thing of note is that I frequently pulled the mask down just low enough so I could breathe with my nose and not fog up my glasses. I am not the best example of whether they work or not.)

If I am right, the vaccine may have saved my life. Dead people can’t undo dying. I took a calculated risk that appears to have benefitted me.

I am open minded. Also, I am aware that I could be wrong about COVID, the vaccines and masks.

If sharing my experiences about COVID, the vaccines and masks is an agenda, the I guess I have one. I believe something is an agenda when you impose it on others. I don’t think I have done this.

I endeavored to be as concise as possible and still answer your questions. Was I successful?   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: July 04, 2022, 04:33:46 PM »

How much less could you care? just wondering, lol

Somewhat less. I am not responsible for what others do, just for what I do. I wear a mask where mandated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4057 on: July 04, 2022, 04:41:53 PM »
Exactly - Because They are Not Safe.
They only gave the T.E.Vaccines to Countries that guaranteed them immunity
from Liability - And Moronic Sheep Brained Folk Queued Up willingly & Repeatedly
To have it Injected into Them... FFS   ;D :D ;D :D ;D
And many Think They're smart for Doing it.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

There's No wonder History Repeats it's self - Remember Nazi Germany !!!!
Modify message

Read the label on any medication/vaccine. The long list of possible negative side effects is both overwhelming and frightening. Are any medications or vaccines guaranteed to be effective, and from immunity to liability?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4058 on: July 04, 2022, 04:53:29 PM »
Read the label on any medication/vaccine. The long list of possible negative side effects is both overwhelming and frightening. Are any medications or vaccines guaranteed to be effective, and from immunity to liability?

Most drugs are a crock of shit- very few actually do what they say and often cause more harm than good.. Hence I stick to aspirin as my go to, lol I can take it without issues.

https://newspunch.com/big-pharma-executive-drugs-dont-work/
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/fda-increasingly-approves-drugs-without-conclusive-proof-they-work

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0895435622001007#!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4059 on: July 04, 2022, 04:54:11 PM »
Somewhat less. I am not responsible for what others do, just for what I do. I wear a mask where mandated.

Joke Going Over Your Head Meme

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4060 on: July 04, 2022, 05:16:13 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4061 on: July 04, 2022, 05:26:07 PM »
LOL!

You read my mind!

😆

haha - I know, right? Prime gets too serious sometimes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4062 on: July 04, 2022, 05:28:12 PM »

Your statement “I could care less” is incorrect as you were applying it. It should be “I couldn’t care less.”

Saying that you could care less insinuates that it does not bother you too much, since then you would care less. Saying you “couldn’t care less” insinuates that you don’t want to care less than you already do and have likely reached a point where you are likely bothered a significant amount, thus not being able to care less.

Or something like that!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4063 on: July 04, 2022, 06:21:40 PM »

Most drugs are a crock of shit- very few actually do what they say and often cause more harm than good.. Hence I stick to aspirin as my go to, lol I can take it without issues.

https://newspunch.com/big-pharma-executive-drugs-dont-work/
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/fda-increasingly-approves-drugs-without-conclusive-proof-they-work

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0895435622001007#!

Read the label. Even the age old standby aspirin including the low-dose variety has side effects and warnings printed on the label. Every time we take any medication, have a vaccine, or undergo surgery there are risks... Heck, just going to see the doctor has risks, like sitting in a waiting room with other sick people. Therefore, people should be able to make decisions regarding their own health without others chiding them for it.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4064 on: July 04, 2022, 06:26:19 PM »
Read the label. Even the age old standby aspirin including the low-dose variety has side effects and warnings printed on the label. Every time we take any medication, have a vaccine, or undergo surgery there are risks... Heck, just going to see the doctor has risks, like sitting in a waiting room with other sick people. Therefore, people should be able to make decisions regarding their own health without others chiding them for it.

Agreed. My thoughts on the mRNA vaccine completely.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4065 on: July 04, 2022, 08:11:04 PM »

Agreed. My thoughts on the mRNA vaccine completely.

Except the mRNA can't be compared to regular medications, prescribed or OTC.   mRNA has been pushed hard, called effective and called perfectly safe, which is an outright lie.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4066 on: July 04, 2022, 10:41:57 PM »
1.   It isn’t an agenda only if you are not trying to influence people to accept to your opinion about COVID, face masks and vaccines.

2.   There is nothing wrong with your thinking. Each of us should reach our own conclusions and not be influenced by layman’s opinions. I felt the way you do about COVID when it came to the flu vaccine. I’ve never caught the flu. Only recently have I taken the flu vaccine.

3.   Based on the statistics, the side effects from the COVID vaccines do not outweigh the benefits.

4.   The masks I use are disposable KN95 three-dimensional face masks from Boncare. I only wear them where they are mandated.

5.   Published statistics and expert medical and scientific opinions SUGGEST  the COVID symptoms are less serious when folks are vaccinated.  I am prone to pneumococcal pneumonia. When I catch a cold, it often progresses to pneumonia. I suffered from asthma, allergies, and sinus infections. These symptoms were no worse than usual with COVID. I don’t know if this was because I was vaccinated or not. So far, my immune system is great. I’ve not caught any viruses since last February.

6.   What is Tommy’s 10K offer?

7.   Did I say your opinion was childish? Sorry. I should have said that I disagree with it.

IMO, face masks reduce the likelihood of giving and contracting COVID. There are no sure things in life. (One thing of note is that I frequently pulled the mask down just low enough so I could breathe with my nose and not fog up my glasses. I am not the best example of whether they work or not.)

If I am right, the vaccine MAY have saved my life. Dead people can’t undo dying. I took a calculated risk that APPEARS to have benefitted me.

I am open minded. Also, I am aware that I could be wrong about COVID, the vaccines and masks.

If sharing my experiences about COVID, the vaccines and masks is an agenda, the I guess I have one. I believe something is an agenda when you impose it on others. I don’t think I have done this.

I endeavored to be as concise as possible and still answer your questions. Was I successful?

Ahha much better answers Prime -See you can do it,

1,And clearly we have seen an agenda From Governments/ MSM / Pharmaceutical companies / WHO / Fuckboi & Many on Getbig - All Pushing A T.E.Vaccine

2,Exactly Correct There isn't anything wrong with My or Millions of other's Thinking.

3. I Totally disagree - Thousands of reported deaths & side effects from many different countries & the No's keep Growing - Every other Trial Medication would've been pulled from use Long Long Ago -  Tell me I'm Wrong ?? 
So why have these been continued ??

4, Okay I give you you're wearing a reasonably decent effective Mask , Great & Not a useless Face Cloth/ Nappy Like The overwhelming majority wear. SHEEP LIKE IDIOT'S

5, Notice where I've capitalised words in your reply - To highlight your Speculation & There is No Proof.

6, Find Tommy’s offer - Give him 1 Proven verified Death of a Person from Just The China Virus & No Known other Comorbidities - IIRC

7, Yes You did say it was Childish.

And Niether do I Have an Agenda - I want The Freedom of Choice without Pressure / Threats / Coercion / Being  Discriminated & Bombarded with 24/7 Fear / Scare Tactics from MSM & Governments For Not Wanting to Take A T.E.Vaccine,

How do you see That Kind of Behaviour towards folk like Me exercising our free will & Choice.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4067 on: July 09, 2022, 12:01:37 PM »
Looks like the Canadian “freedom convoy” organizers won’t be getting out of jail anytime soon.

Justice served!

😆😆😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4068 on: July 09, 2022, 03:43:38 PM »
Ahha much better answers Prime -See you can do it,

1,And clearly we have seen an agenda From Governments/ MSM / Pharmaceutical companies / WHO / Fuckboi & Many on Getbig - All Pushing A T.E.Vaccine

2,Exactly Correct There isn't anything wrong with My or Millions of other's Thinking.

3. I Totally disagree - Thousands of reported deaths & side effects from many different countries & the No's keep Growing - Every other Trial Medication would've been pulled from use Long Long Ago -  Tell me I'm Wrong ?? 
So why have these been continued ??

4, Okay I give you you're wearing a reasonably decent effective Mask , Great & Not a useless Face Cloth/ Nappy Like The overwhelming majority wear. SHEEP LIKE IDIOT'S

5, Notice where I've capitalised words in your reply - To highlight your Speculation & There is No Proof.

6, Find Tommy’s offer - Give him 1 Proven verified Death of a Person from Just The China Virus & No Known other Comorbidities - IIRC

7, Yes You did say it was Childish.

And Niether do I Have an Agenda - I want The Freedom of Choice without Pressure / Threats / Coercion / Being  Discriminated & Bombarded with 24/7 Fear / Scare Tactics from MSM & Governments For Not Wanting to Take A T.E.Vaccine,

How do you see That Kind of Behaviour towards folk like Me exercising our free will & Choice.

1.   Thank you. IMO, civil conversations are more productive than contentious ones.

2.   Agreed. Freedom of thought is good.

3.   Sorry, I am not privy to enough information to either agree or disagree with you. Anyone can say anything and there will always be someone who agrees and supports them. The truth of a matter is not always easy to find.

4.   Thanks, but like I said I didn’t always properly wear it. Currently, there is no mandate to wear masks in certain situations Oregon. There was an advisory to do so, I choose not to follow the advice. It is surprising how many folks seem to have don so based on the number of people I see wearing them today.

5.   I did notice that. I’m fascinated with your posting style regarding punctuation and capitalization. From what I understand when you capitalize a word or passage, it is tantamount to yelling. I am more inclined to bold or underline what I want to draw attention to. It all works.

6.   I cannot do this because I have not personally known anyone whose died from COVID well enough to know whether there were comorbidities or not.

7.   Okay, then I apologize.

8.   IMO Freedom of Choice inherently comes with challenges and challengers. When people think they are right, they want others to get onboard with them. We can ignore that which we disagree with but understand and accept that doing so might create problems. For example, when something breaks laws, and you still do it.

9.    I don’t like being told what to do or how to act anymore than anyone else does. This is why I try to share my experiences as opposed to giving directives whenever possible.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4069 on: July 09, 2022, 04:20:46 PM »
Boy those Asians love their face diapers. The other day I saw an Asian family, a father and two kids, playing basketball outdoors and all were wearing masks.

I also passed by an outdoor Tai Chi class in Chinatown. Everyone was masked.

Apparently, they buy into all the bullshit from the CCP.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4070 on: July 09, 2022, 11:43:24 PM »
Boy those Asians love their face diapers. The other day I saw an Asian family, a father and two kids, playing basketball outdoors and all were wearing masks.

I also passed by an outdoor Tai Chi class in Chinatown. Everyone was masked.

Apparently, they buy into all the bullshit from the CCP.

That race hasn't seen testosterone in decades, all compliant pu55ies

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4071 on: July 10, 2022, 01:57:10 AM »
Fake bloated numbers... Fake pandemic...

I had it it for a day, un-vaxxed... I must have super-powers...  ::) ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #4072 on: July 10, 2022, 02:10:54 AM »
Fake bloated numbers... Fake pandemic...

I had it it for a day, un-vaxxed... I must have super-powers...  ::) ::)

careful, Hanky will be along to say hes had it twice in the same day for half a day

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4073 on: July 10, 2022, 03:05:20 AM »
I keep hearing people say they had it. What exactly is “it”? A head or chest cold? Covid is general respiratory infection symptoms that we’ve all had from time to time throughout our lives.

The only difference is the positive test result.

If we were to have a truth machine really get to the bottom of this I believe we’d find out almost all of it is a lie.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4074 on: July 10, 2022, 03:27:19 AM »
I keep hearing people say they had it. What exactly is “it”? A head or chest cold? Covid is general respiratory infection symptoms that we’ve all had from time to time throughout our lives.

The only difference is the positive test result.

If we were to have a truth machine really get to the bottom of this I believe we’d find out almost all of it is a lie.

I just had fatigue and body-aches, slight sore-throat, minor cough. Was sick on July 4th, by TUE July 5th I was back working again and fine.
Took the test just to see and popped positive.

Real scary and deadly PANDEMIC!!  ::)