Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 195325 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #4075 on: July 10, 2022, 03:47:29 AM »
I just had fatigue and body-aches, slight sore-throat, minor cough. Was sick on July 4th, by TUE July 5th I was back working again and fine.
Took the test just to see and popped positive.

Real scary and deadly PANDEMIC!!  ::)

So, had this happened prior to the Covid era, you would’ve written it off as a cold or flu and moved on.

Like I’ve said, the only difference is the positive.

The scam is in the testing. It was the same thing in the 80s with AIDS. Junkies became AIDS cases as if being a junkie by itself isn’t enough to compromise an immune system.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4076 on: July 10, 2022, 03:48:16 AM »
1.   Thank you. IMO, civil conversations are more productive than contentious ones.

2.   Agreed. Freedom of thought is good.

3.   Sorry, I am not privy to enough information to either agree or disagree with you. Anyone can say anything and there will always be someone who agrees and supports them. The truth of a matter is not always easy to find.

4.   Thanks, but like I said I didn’t always properly wear it. Currently, there is no mandate to wear masks in certain situations Oregon. There was an advisory to do so, I choose not to follow the advice. It is surprising how many folks seem to have don so based on the number of people I see wearing them today.

5.   I did notice that. I’m fascinated with your posting style regarding punctuation and capitalization. From what I understand when you capitalize a word or passage, it is tantamount to yelling. I am more inclined to bold or underline what I want to draw attention to. It all works.

6.   I cannot do this because I have not personally known anyone whose died from COVID well enough to know whether there were comorbidities or not.

7.   Okay, then I apologize.

8.   IMO Freedom of Choice inherently comes with challenges and challengers. When people think they are right, they want others to get onboard with them. We can ignore that which we disagree with but understand and accept that doing so might create problems. For example, when something breaks laws, and you still do it.

9.    I don’t like being told what to do or how to act anymore than anyone else does. This is why I try to share my experiences as opposed to giving directives whenever possible.

1, we are clearly seeing freedom of Though trying to be Curtailed
by Governments & their Henchmen the MSM they want to dictate what we can say & Think. I'll Die 1st before I Comply - Sick sick Agenda a foot.

3, I'd say you're deliberately being evasive about the Ever increasing No of Known serious Adverse side affects & Deaths - Hell IIRC the Brazilian president has apologized for allowing the vaccines.!!

4, At the least you had & did wear an Effective Mask at Times - Not a Useless
Face nappy. If Folk wore N95's i'd think /say fair play to them , their wearing something useful - The Face Nappies just Shout Idiot & Sheep.

5. My writing / posting Style is like Me Fcuked up & all over the place
I post how I want - It's GetBig not a English Grammatically Correct Board  ;D

6, Hmm okay - only isnt there 100's of 1000s of deaths you could choose from
or so The MSM / Governments want us to believe , it shouldn't be Difficult at All to find these deaths if you Believe what your being told.

8, I've said often enough In Nature There is No Right or Wrong . only we're supposedly living in a Free Civilised society & the Right To be Forced / coerced
Threatened To take a government Sponsored and Promoted T.E.Vaccine
is Wrong.

9, Neither do I & more so when its Lies & Coercion / Threats from Governments / MSM / and those with vested interests.

10, One final kind of unrelated Thing - Why The Fuck does That Weirdo sick Bastard B.Gates have to be seen everywhere with politicians / governments / Etc Spouting his Poison - Who The Fuck made Him The Spokes person on all these matters - IF we had any Kind of Free Media They'd Be Asking The Same Question. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4077 on: July 10, 2022, 03:54:10 AM »
So, had this happened prior to the Covid era, you would’ve written it off as a cold or flu and moved on.

The scam is in the testing. It was the same thing in the 80s with AIDS. Junkies became AIDS cases as if being a junkie by itself isn’t enough to compromise an immune system.

100% The Scam is the Testing Nonsense & The Sheep Like Religiously doing
doing it & Believing the Flawed tests !!
FFS & They carry on with it & spout their Results - Jeez those who Thought
this Scam up must be laughing their Arse's off at How Successfully they Fooled
Million's of People.  ::)

Just look at the Number of Retarded Sheep on here Proclaiming they Tested
are testing. !!!  ::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4078 on: July 10, 2022, 04:26:57 AM »

The scam is in the testing. It was the same thing in the 80s with AIDS.

Junkies became AIDS cases as if being a junkie by itself isn’t enough to compromise an immune system.

This is exactly right. Is a normal cold/flu bug.
The numbers are very inflated. Imagine in the past folks dying "w/ the flu" rather than "from it".
same thing. The number would have been in the millions, as tons of people get it.

A total joke of a scam, and those (Oak) who seem like they would die defending it, purely a braindead loser of the insane mind. ::)

Comically stupid actually...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4079 on: July 10, 2022, 08:46:19 AM »
Notice how this is framed with Russia as the culprit meanwhile Central Banks which caused the problem with massive money creation are the heroes coming to the rescue.

Runaway inflation soars to nearly 80% in Turkey and food prices have doubled – Fortune

https://fortune.com/2022/07/06/inflation-turkey-food-prices-russia-ukraine-invasion/

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and its resulting global energy and food crises playing an especially prominent role in Turkey's inflation troubles.

Inflation is hardly a problem limited to American consumers. Across the, world, central banks are struggling to get it under control—while risking recessions in the process.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4080 on: July 10, 2022, 10:11:40 AM »
All libtard planned and created (on purpose)...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4081 on: July 10, 2022, 11:15:00 AM »
All libtard planned and created (on purpose)...

Sucks to be you then I guess!

😆😆😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4082 on: July 10, 2022, 12:30:52 PM »

Except that although being a junkie is a sickness, it is not a virus. HIV is a virus which can eventually progress to AIDS. Your right though, like AIDS being a junkie can kill you.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4083 on: July 10, 2022, 12:36:48 PM »
Except that although being a junkie is a sickness, it is not a virus. HIV is a virus which can eventually progress to AIDS. Your right though, like AIDS being a junkie can kill you.

This “sickness” compromises the immune system and as a result you’re more likely to pop positive. Again, the scam is in the testing.

The same with cold and flu. Had these tests been around before 2020 do you really that no one would’ve tested positive?

Btw, since the start of the Covid scam you’ve come around a lot more to my thinking whereas I haven’t changed an iota.

As I’ve said, the scam is in the testing. People with compromised immune systems are more likely to come up positive. After that, regardless of how they die it’s labeled as Corona..

It was the exact same thing with aids back in the 80s. We were also told that it was going to explode into the general population. Meanwhile, 35 years later Ron Jeremy is still alive.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4084 on: July 10, 2022, 12:54:58 PM »
This is exactly right. Is a normal cold/flu bug.
The numbers are very inflated. Imagine in the past folks dying "w/ the flu" rather than "from it".
same thing. The number would have been in the millions, as tons of people get it.

A total joke of a scam, and those (Oak) who seem like they would die defending it, purely a braindead loser of the insane mind. ::)

Comically stupid actually...

You are right, COVID, a cold and the flu are all viruses, but they are different viruses. Did you know there are over 200 different viruses that can cause a cold? About 1/3 of adult colds are caused the rhinovirus. There are several different tests for the flu virus. Hypothetically, if COVID variants continue to increase, it could lessen the effectiveness or accuracy of current COVID tests.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4085 on: July 10, 2022, 01:13:08 PM »

1, we are clearly seeing freedom of Though trying to be Curtailed
by Governments & their Henchmen the MSM they want to dictate what we can say & Think. I'll Die 1st before I Comply - Sick sick Agenda a foot.

3, I'd say you're deliberately being evasive about the Ever increasing No of Known serious Adverse side affects & Deaths - Hell IIRC the Brazilian president has apologized for allowing the vaccines.!!

4, At the least you had & did wear an Effective Mask at Times - Not a Useless
Face nappy. If Folk wore N95's i'd think /say fair play to them , their wearing something useful - The Face Nappies just Shout Idiot & Sheep.

5. My writing / posting Style is like Me Fcuked up & all over the place
I post how I want - It's GetBig not a English Grammatically Correct Board  ;D

6, Hmm okay - only isnt there 100's of 1000s of deaths you could choose from
or so The MSM / Governments want us to believe , it shouldn't be Difficult at All to find these deaths if you Believe what your being told.

8, I've said often enough In Nature There is No Right or Wrong . only we're supposedly living in a Free Civilised society & the Right To be Forced / coerced
Threatened To take a government Sponsored and Promoted T.E.Vaccine
is Wrong.

9, Neither do I & more so when its Lies & Coercion / Threats from Governments / MSM / and those with vested interests.

10, One final kind of unrelated Thing - Why The Fuck does That Weirdo sick Bastard B.Gates have to be seen everywhere with politicians / governments / Etc Spouting his Poison - Who The Fuck made Him The Spokes person on all these matters - IF we had any Kind of Free Media They'd Be Asking The Same Question.

10. Many people are inclined to believe someone like Bill Gates who is successful and well known, then they are the 'average Joe'.  This is why they are often chosen to as spokespeople. Bill Gates is also well known for his philanthropic work. He donates billions of dollars to charity, but I doubt he will go broke because of this. On the flip side, some people dislike Bill Gates simply because he is so successful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4086 on: July 10, 2022, 01:52:54 PM »

This “sickness” compromises the immune system and as a result you’re more likely to pop positive. Again, the scam is in the testing.

The same with cold and flu. Had these tests been around before 2020 do you really that no one would’ve tested positive?

Btw, since the start of the Covid scam you’ve come around a lot more to my thinking whereas I haven’t changed an iota.

What can I say? I may be more openminded than you are, but not necessarily more gullible. I tend to be suspicious of certain things.

Tests are not absolute. There are false positives and false negatives with almost every test. So, you could be correct in that some people might have tested positive for COVID prior to it suspected onset.

Did you know that in the U.S. every household is eligible for 2 sets 4 free at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests? Seems good until you realize that 8 tests total is insufficient for some households. I only did one COVID test, but others in our house did the test multiple times and we quickly ran out of free tests. You can buy at home COVID tests at a cost of between $12-$17 and can be hard to find in stock. There have been reports of price gouging. At this time, the government is out of funding for the free tests, so if you have private health insurance, you cannot get the free test kits. Hmm, this seems somewhat fishy to me.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4087 on: July 10, 2022, 01:55:29 PM »
You are right, COVID, a cold and the flu are all viruses, but they are different viruses. Did you know there are over 200 different viruses that can cause a cold? About 1/3 of adult colds are caused the rhinovirus. There are several different tests for the flu virus. Hypothetically, if COVID variants continue to increase, it could lessen the effectiveness or accuracy of current COVID tests.

Yeah, I popped positive on the test but was only sick for a day.
I believe COVID's areal thing, just the global/deadly pandemic it is not...
It was all done for money/control (IMO).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4088 on: July 10, 2022, 01:56:34 PM »
What can I say? I may be more openminded than you are, but not necessarily more gullible. I tend to be suspicious of certain things.

Tests are not absolute. There are false positives and false negatives with almost every test. So, you could be correct in that some people might have tested positive for COVID prior to it suspected onset.

Did you know that in the U.S. every household is eligible for 2 sets 4 free at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests? Seems good until you realize that 8 tests total is insufficient for some households. I only did one COVID test, but others in our house did the test multiple times and we quickly ran out of free tests. You can buy at home COVID tests at a cost of between $12-$17 and can be hard to find in stock. There have been reports of price gouging. At this time, the government is out of funding for the free tests, so if you have private health insurance, you cannot get the free test kits. Hmm, this seems somewhat fishy to me.

the test has always detected any coronavirus, once a positive comes back they called them covid.

Its been a scam from the start.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4089 on: July 10, 2022, 02:01:53 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4090 on: July 10, 2022, 02:04:08 PM »
the test has always detected any coronavirus, once a positive comes back they called them covid.

Its been a scam from the start.

The entire scam in a single sentence.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4091 on: July 10, 2022, 02:07:24 PM »

Colds and Flu are a real thing. There’s nothing “novel” about Covid, just general upper respiratory infection symptoms repackaged and used as a pretext for a massive currency devaluation and we’re seeing the effects now via food price inflation.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4092 on: July 10, 2022, 02:13:58 PM »
BTW, I’ve had people ask me why the stock market is going down when we supposedly have inflation. It’s a fair question.

Inflation is relative depending on whether or not the product in question is over valued. A lot of the freshly printed money went to asset classes like housing and tech stocks, driving them up way past their market value. So if you have inflation of say 10% and some of these stocks are overvalued by 1000% as was the case with Peloton and many others, the result is  they come way down but not as much as they would without the inflation which is really just currency devaluation.

Food, however was not overvalued and as a result the price is going up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4093 on: July 10, 2022, 02:19:31 PM »
Once food prices start rising quickly it’s game over as people stop giving a fuck:

gotabaya rajapaksa: Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa flees as angry protesters storm his home - The Economic Times Video | ET Now

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/sri-lankan-president-gotabaya-rajapaksa-flees-as-angry-protesters-storm-his-home/videoshow/92766015.cms

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4094 on: July 10, 2022, 02:28:34 PM »

Initially I had very mild and very few of the known COVID symptoms. The day prior to testing I was somewhat tired despite having gotten a good night's sleep. My main reason for doing the rapid test was that my grandson, his fiancé, and my great-granddaughter had all tested positive a few days before. After testing I had a mild (for me) cold. The cold progressed into pneumococcal pneumonia, which frequently happens when I get colds. Fortunately, I rarely get them.

Some of the symptoms are unique for me. For example, the severe sinus infection and an ongoing inner ear issue that continues to adversely affect my hearing, which is already bad. Maybe these are coincidental, the power of suggestion, or maybe it is 'long COVID'.

My daughter lost her sense of smell following having COVID. This has not improved, and it has been six months since the COVID virus swept our house. If she had any other symptoms, they were mild enough that she didn't mention them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4095 on: July 10, 2022, 02:31:14 PM »
Initially I had very mild and very few of the known COVID symptoms. The day prior to testing I was somewhat tired despite having gotten a good night's sleep. My main reason for doing the rapid test was that my grandson, his fiancé, and my great-granddaughter had all tested positive a few days before. After testing I had a mild (for me) cold. The cold progressed into pneumococcal pneumonia, which frequently happens when I get colds. Fortunately, I rarely get them.

Some of the symptoms are unique for me. For example, the severe sinus infection and an ongoing inner ear issue that continues to adversely affect my hearing, which is already bad. Maybe these are coincidental, the power of suggestion, or maybe it is 'long COVID'.

My daughter lost her sense of smell following having COVID. This has not improved, and it has been six months since the COVID virus swept our house. If she had any other symptoms, they were mild enough that she didn't mention them.

its actually called "post viral syndrome" its been around for years

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4096 on: July 10, 2022, 02:48:03 PM »

I was able to find information about "post-viral fatigue syndrome" which is exactly what that says, it is chronic fatigue following virus infection. Neither my daughter nor I have chronic fatigue.

This article describes my exact symptoms. Loss of hearing, tinnitus, and vertigo (loss of balance). https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-UH/articles/2022/03/can-covid-19-cause-hearing-loss

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4097 on: July 10, 2022, 02:54:04 PM »

A chest cold where you’re  coughing up Phlegm and it doesn’t clear for a month or so = Long Covid.

A head cold with a stuffed nose = Loss of sense of smell.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4098 on: July 10, 2022, 03:51:54 PM »
A chest cold where you’re  coughing up Phlegm and it doesn’t clear for a month or so = Long Covid.

A head cold with a stuffed nose = Loss of sense of smell.

Not sure if you are referencing what I wrote earlier. Some of symptoms you mention mirror mine and others do not, both during and post COVID. I had a dry cough with almost no phlegm during COVID, nor a stuffy nose. When it progressed to pneumococcal (bacterial) pneumonia, I was coughing up some phlegm but less than in the past when I have had it. I never had symptoms of a head cold. The reason I suspect there was a sinus infection is that there were dried blood clots when I blew my nose mostly in the morning. And it wasn't from a bloody nose.

Most colds last 7 - 10 days but can last up to a month.

Each time I have bacterial pneumonia, my doctor treats it with antibiotics and not antivirals. One 10-day prescription usually knocks it out. This time it took two of them.

What would you say an extended (6 months) loss of smell without the stuffy nose equals?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4099 on: July 10, 2022, 05:09:34 PM »
Not sure if you are referencing what I wrote earlier. Some of symptoms you mention mirror mine and others do not, both during and post COVID. I had a dry cough with almost no phlegm during COVID, nor a stuffy nose. When it progressed to pneumococcal (bacterial) pneumonia, I was coughing up some phlegm but less than in the past when I have had it. I never had symptoms of a head cold. The reason I suspect there was a sinus infection is that there were dried blood clots when I blew my nose mostly in the morning. And it wasn't from a bloody nose.

Most colds last 7 - 10 days but can last up to a month.

Each time I have bacterial pneumonia, my doctor treats it with antibiotics and not antivirals. One 10-day prescription usually knocks it out. This time it took two of them.

What would you say an extended (6 months) loss of smell without the stuffy nose equals?

I don’t know your or your daughter’s medical history so it’s pointless to have an opinion. That said, I’ve spent all of the Covid era in the most densely populated area of NYC and haven’t heard about anyone losing their sense of smell for 6 months.

What I do know is that you’ve managed to survive both AIDS and COVID so how bad could they be?