Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363181 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5450 on: July 14, 2023, 10:56:33 PM »
your father said the same thing about your heterosexuality......

That sounds lucky for you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5451 on: July 15, 2023, 02:49:14 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/14/putin-says-he-tried-but-failed-to-oust-prigozhin-after-wagner-mutiny-figters-ukarine-war

Putin’s version of events, which appeared in an interview with the Kommersant newspaper, was a surprise admission that the Russian president was still negotiating a takeover of the Wagner mercenary group.

A swift poisoning is in his future I bet.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5452 on: July 16, 2023, 08:50:09 AM »
UK Defense Minister who told off Zelensky that "We re not Amazon" and to take it easy with the nonstop ordering of free military stuff handouts and to show some gratitude.....is forced to resign days later.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5453 on: July 16, 2023, 11:58:39 AM »
your father said the same thing about your heterosexuality......

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5454 on: July 16, 2023, 05:33:14 PM »
UK Defense Minister who told off Zelensky that "We re not Amazon" and to take it easy with the nonstop ordering of free military stuff handouts and to show some gratitude.....is forced to resign days later.

Seems like the failed so-called Ukraine offensive is the beginning of the end. They can’t win and they’re not gonna get real help from NATO. It’s checkmate.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5455 on: July 16, 2023, 06:18:14 PM »

Serves him right!

He WON’T be missed.

:)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5456 on: July 16, 2023, 07:46:07 PM »
Seems like the failed so-called Ukraine offensive is the beginning of the end. They can’t win and they’re not gonna get real help from NATO. It’s checkmate.
The globalist elites are completely delusional. NATO will never be able to defeat Russia in Ukraine. Unless they are willing to start WW3 which will mean the end of them all. Russia has the ability to destroy all NATO nations with its nuclear arsenal.

At this point, they are just laundering wasting money in Ukraine.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5457 on: July 16, 2023, 11:02:52 PM »
US, NATO weapons stockpile ‘dangerously low’: USAF General

Amid a high tempo of arms transfers to Ukraine, the stockpile of US weapons and those of allies are getting “dangerously low,” the commander of US Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) said today. And worse, he warned, no “short term” fixes are on the horizon.

Speaking on a panel with the air chiefs of the United Kingdom and Sweden during the Chief of the Air Staff’s Global Air & Space Chiefs’ Conference in London, USAFE Commander Gen. James Hecker, who also leads US air forces in Africa, urged fellow North Atlantic Treaty Organization members to take a hard look at the status of their weapon stockpiles. 

“I think it’s very important that we kind of take stock of where we are in our weapons state across the 32 nations of NATO, and we’re getting way down compared to where we were,” said Hecker, who counted Sweden’s expected accession to NATO among the collection of allied nations — a topic of heated discussion at the NATO summit in Lithuania this week.

“If you look at the US itself  — and let’s not just talk about the munitions we recently have given away to Ukraine — but we’re [at] roughly half the number of fighter squadrons that we were when we did Desert Storm,” Hecker said, pointing to a similar decline in fighter strength for the UK. “So we don’t have nearly what we had at the heart of the Cold War. Now you add that we’re giving a lot of munitions away to the Ukrainians — which I think is exactly what we need to do — but now we’re getting dangerously low and sometimes, in some cases even too low, that we don’t have enough. And we need to get industry on board to help us out so we can get this going.”

https://breakingdefense.com/2023/07/us-nato-weapons-stockpile-dangerously-low-usaf-general/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5458 on: July 17, 2023, 12:55:13 AM »
I thought Ukraine was winning. ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5459 on: July 17, 2023, 01:24:25 AM »
Ukraine still "winning"??  ::)

Still "Standing w/ Ukraine"???  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5460 on: July 17, 2023, 02:33:22 AM »
Ukraine still "winning"??  ::)

Still "Standing w/ Ukraine"???  ::)

A mainstream news article said 50,000 Russian soldiers have died. That leads me to believe the number is 300,000+ Ukrainian soldiers who have died.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5461 on: July 17, 2023, 02:39:04 AM »
Q

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5462 on: July 17, 2023, 08:29:00 AM »
A mainstream news article said 50,000 Russian soldiers have died. That leads me to believe the number is 300,000+ Ukrainian soldiers who have died.

Good for you!

I believe that 1+1=23

I hope this helps!

😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5463 on: July 17, 2023, 01:57:42 PM »
Putin HUMILIATED by Ukraine once again!

😮

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5464 on: July 17, 2023, 02:11:03 PM »
Russia launches investigation as to who attacked the Bridge  ???

Psst... save your money and time, it was Ukraine.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5465 on: July 17, 2023, 02:24:25 PM »
c

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5466 on: July 17, 2023, 02:56:20 PM »
Lets try to contain our reaction when Putin now retaliates, and spare me he's attacking civilians, Ukraine armed by the west has bombed the shite out of the occupied territories behind the front lines. Both sides are behaving atrociously main stream media have decided to only report one side for doing so. Ukraine can't win, all the offensive has done is cost more lives on both sides for no gain in ground.
With all its male patriots dead, all Zelensky will do is import third world black and arabic filth to fark their women breed and dilute their bloodlines, a fate far worse than Russian occupation.  They need to wake up, the real enemy is the little western puppet jew in Kiev sending them all to their deaths.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5467 on: July 17, 2023, 03:06:46 PM »
Putin HUMILIATED by Ukraine once again!

😮

Fuck off Cum Slut.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5468 on: July 17, 2023, 03:07:28 PM »

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5469 on: July 17, 2023, 03:09:13 PM »
Lets try to contain our reaction when Putin now retaliates, and spare me he's attacking civilians, Ukraine armed by the west has bombed the shite out of the occupied territories behind the front lines. Both sides are behaving atrociously main stream media have decided to only report one side for doing so. Ukraine can't win, all the offensive has done is cost more lives on both sides for no gain in ground.
With all its male patriots dead, all Zelensky will do is import third world black and arabic filth to fark their women breed and dilute their bloodlines, a fate far worse than Russian occupation.  They need to wake up, the real enemy is the little western puppet jew in Kiev sending them all to their deaths.

This.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5470 on: July 17, 2023, 03:15:47 PM »
LOL

Biggest military failure in recorded history!

…..but the “Trumptards” think Russia is winning.

😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5471 on: July 17, 2023, 03:36:33 PM »
LOL

😆

that was Vietnam... ;)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5472 on: July 17, 2023, 06:16:49 PM »
LOL

😆

He was on point with that statement,Ukraine were defeated in days,Russias been fighting the US and NATO since day . And you champion the loss of life everyday.  ???

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5473 on: July 17, 2023, 07:12:23 PM »
He was on point with that statement,Ukraine were defeated in days,Russias been fighting the US and NATO since day . And you champion the loss of life everyday.  ???

Kind of like how Biden lost the last election.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5474 on: July 17, 2023, 08:04:59 PM »

must be very reassuring to you being as intelligent as Matt

Colonel Douglas MacGregor put the Ukrainian death figure at 350,000.

Why would you think Ukrainian deaths are lower than Russian deaths? What logical reason do you have to believe that?

Ukraine is enlisting teenage boys and senior citizen men, and Russia hasn't even utilized its full army yet.  ::)

Either way, there is no way for Ukraine/NATO to win without using nuclear weapons and/or starting a nuclear war.

Russia can also wage a war of attention. Ukraine can't.

But like most leftists, you believe stuff until the evidence becomes completely unbearable.

You probably wore a mask for two years too, lol.