Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354312 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #6175 on: March 21, 2024, 06:15:49 PM »
Russia started it. It was not pure self defence, it it was I would be on Russias side. I was when it kicked off until I got a clearer picture of what was going on. Of course many Ukrainian soldiers have died and die each day there is no denying that. War is hell and there has to be a better way but that takes all sides coming from a higher consciousness. Yes many Ukrainian men are in Ireland living the good life, some work, some don't.

Yes Russia did invade Ukraine - from what I know I think they were being deliberately provoked
By a few outside countries that wouldn't be involved in the destruction of their own lands.
So much goes on that we the general public are not made aware of.

Yes there is an alternative,  they all sit down and talk out a solution only that's not what the money
folk want as their not going to make much coin or control.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6176 on: March 21, 2024, 06:21:50 PM »
This war is a total bust.

The Joo/filthy Muzzie dust-up had promise, but it, too, has lost steam.

Maybe the chink fucks can throw some heat into both and build back some excitement.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6177 on: March 21, 2024, 06:24:29 PM »
This war is a total bust.

The Joo/filthy Muzzie dust-up had promise, but it, too, has lost steam.

Maybe the chink fucks can throw some heat into both and build back some excitement.

Ha ha ha - well that's one way of looking at it  😄

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6178 on: March 21, 2024, 06:27:05 PM »
How War in Europe Boosts the U.S. Economy

"In the two years since Russia invaded Ukraine, the U.S. defense industry has experienced a boom in orders for weapons and munitions. Business is coming from European allies trying to build out their military capabilities as well as from the Pentagon, which is both buying new equipment from defense manufacturers and replenishing military stocks depleted by deliveries to Ukraine.

Industrial production in the U.S. defense and space sector has increased 17.5% since Russia launched its full-scale invasion of Ukraine two years ago, according to Federal Reserve data."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/war-europe-boosts-u-economy-103000233.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6179 on: March 22, 2024, 12:24:40 AM »
Fact is Russia has committed 10% or less of its capability, Putins not being drawn into being weakened in the Ukraine, he doesn't trust NATO he would never leave himself exposed, Stevie Wonder could see what Biden and NATO are trying to do, he hasn't committed to progress, he's just holding the line.  Dont trust the numbers from CNN or the BBC lol honestly, its not a war its a military operation, look at the civilian casualties in Gaza compared to Ukraine, he never wanted to kill Ukrainians he drew the line at NATO expansion, Ukraine will never ever recover, its lost a generation of men, who's going to breed with their women, BigRon or some other inferior westerner, Ukrainians like Russians are some of the most racist people on earth, their country is stuffed. Its a tragedy one that could have been avoided, all that happens in another 12-24 months is more men die, men that were never going to prosper from who wins like Zelensky or Putin will, and libs cheer them on as if its noble to die defending their country, their dying for nothing or for the ability for the west to exploit the countries future if it still has one, like we have done everywhere else in the world throughout our history.

you're a very smart dude and you know what's up

hows did you know ukr and russia were so racist? have you been to both countries?

i have been and they are pretty racists

i remember going to a whore house with a black friend in ukr and when the 8 whores came out to see us 7 if the 8 went back in the room after seeing him

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6180 on: March 22, 2024, 01:05:02 AM »

hows did you know ukr and russia were so racist? have you been to both countries?

i remember going to a whore house with a black friend in ukr and when the 8 whores came out to see us 7 if the 8 went back in the room after seeing him

hahaha self owning
So one of the 8 stayed with him and the other 7 fucked off?
They fucked off because they saw your scrawny wooden teethed ass

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6181 on: March 22, 2024, 02:21:55 AM »

Respect for those whores for not wanting to get in bed with a dirty chimpanzee.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6182 on: March 22, 2024, 02:30:37 AM »

there's a site called white soft underbelly and even the black whores there that they interview said they also turn down black johns/tricks :D :D :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6183 on: March 22, 2024, 03:09:32 AM »
hahaha self owning
So one of the 8 stayed with him and the other 7 fucked off?
They fucked off because they saw your scrawny wooden teethed ass

Two fugly desperate dudes even whores reject them.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6184 on: March 22, 2024, 11:58:53 PM »
Imagine being tuned down by a whore. ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6185 on: March 23, 2024, 03:22:49 AM »
Imagine being tuned down by a whore. ;D

Hahahaha