Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #4625 on: May 14, 2023, 04:19:31 AM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4626 on: May 14, 2023, 06:10:35 AM »

This propaganda won't work. Not sure what the point is because it won't change the outcome.

Meanwhile, Russia just blew up a missile-storing facility in Ukraine. Nice mushroom cloud. Maybe we will see bigger mushroom clouds. Just remember, Russia already tested a 100-megaton nuke, limited to 58 megatons. NATO is nuts for poking the bear. Maybe they really want to depopulate the planet?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4628 on: May 14, 2023, 06:19:07 AM »
Youre trying to explain something to a moron, wont sink in I'm afraid.
Libturdz stick their fingers in their ears and cry and shit themselves.
They dont want to hear anything that might disrupt their hilarious beliefs...  LOL

Pregnant men, "Child "Transgenders"  ::), LMNOP

Lurker licks the loins of his lousy/loser lover (his dad) while fisting his Ma in the semen deposit box (her pie), while Prime and Tracker throat-fukk his yakker...  ::)
I have a very simple, yet effective system. If libturds like Lurker support Ukraine then I know Russia is the good guy. Just support the opposite of a libtard.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4629 on: May 14, 2023, 06:20:23 AM »
NATO has spent $1 TRILLION on this conflict thus far, compared to $50 billion by Russia...and by all counts, Russia is winning.
And I love it. I hope Russia really fucks up NATO. Would be nice to see London with its useless King cratered or swamped with a tsunami.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4630 on: May 14, 2023, 06:23:15 AM »
https://news.yahoo.com/russia-invites-us-states-secede-152546096.html

Now this is a great idea! I'd love for US states to secede and join the Russian Federation, starting with Alaska. Russia knows many straight white Americans support them.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4632 on: May 14, 2023, 09:02:26 AM »
Weird.

I thought Russia was “winning”.

😎

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #4634 on: May 14, 2023, 10:58:25 AM »
Weird.

😎

great reporting from CNN as always

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4635 on: May 14, 2023, 11:10:05 AM »
great reporting from CNN as always

Considering CNN is controlled by a Trump Loving billionaire….this story says a lot.

😎

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4636 on: May 14, 2023, 01:48:08 PM »
Youre trying to explain something to a moron, wont sink in I'm afraid.
Libturdz stick their fingers in their ears and cry and shit themselves.
They dont want to hear anything that might disrupt their hilarious beliefs...  LOL

Pregnant men, "Child "Transgenders"  ::), LMNOP

Lurker licks the loins of his lousy/loser lover (his dad) while fisting his Ma in the semen deposit box (her pie), while Prime and Tracker throat-fukk his yakker...  ::)

How is the gay necrophilia fetish coming along?   Certainly hasn’t improved your thread popularity no matter how many you churn out. 

Typical conservative with nothing but queer on the brain. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4637 on: May 14, 2023, 01:49:47 PM »
I have a very simple, yet effective system. If libturds like Lurker support Ukraine then I know Russia is the good guy. Just support the opposite of a libtard.

You are a proven idiot.  Your system is idiotic not effective.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4638 on: May 14, 2023, 01:51:05 PM »
Weird.

😎

The fact our system just shot down their beloved hypersonic missile is icing on the cake.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #4639 on: May 14, 2023, 01:54:03 PM »
This propaganda won't work. Not sure what the point is because it won't change the outcome.

Meanwhile, Russia just blew up a missile-storing facility in Ukraine. Nice mushroom cloud. Maybe we will see bigger mushroom clouds. Just remember, Russia already tested a 100-megaton nuke, limited to 58 megatons. NATO is nuts for poking the bear. Maybe they really want to depopulate the planet?!

Teutonic Knight are these the "thermobarics" you are always crowing about ?  ???

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4640 on: May 14, 2023, 04:37:12 PM »
The fact our system just shot down their beloved hypersonic missile is icing on the cake.

It was not a hypersonic missile. Nose doesn't look like it and diameter is much smaller. It was an ordinary missile. I hope one real hypersonic lands in your huge anus.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4641 on: May 14, 2023, 05:05:41 PM »
It was not a hypersonic missile. Nose doesn't look like it and diameter is much smaller. It was an ordinary missile. I hope one real hypersonic lands in your huge anus.

You sound like such an expert.   With having your anus bombed.  Not with missiles though.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4642 on: May 14, 2023, 07:43:49 PM »
Jesus Christ....documents were just released stating

Russia is not only winning but absolutely crushing Ukraine. Ukraine with all its billions of dollars in aid, wwapons AND US soldiers on the ground is still just enough to not get wiped off the face of the earth.

2. US soldiers are on the ground AND actively engaged in combat.

The person who released the documents has been swiftly dealt with and no one in the administration denied the veracity of the documents.

Ukraine is losing. The narrative that they are winning is aLIE. The Presidents administration has said as much.

You have to be a special kind of dumb-as-fuck to be as dumb as Oak and Lurker. Are you two retarded? They told you they wete lying and you still insist on believing the lie.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4643 on: May 14, 2023, 07:52:16 PM »

Russia is not only winning but absolutely crushing Ukraine. Ukraine with all its billions of dollars in aid, wwapons AND US soldiers on the ground is still just enough to not get wiped off the face of the earth.

The person who released the documents has been swiftly dealt with and no one in the administration denied the veracity of the documents.

Ukraine is losing. The narrative that they are winning is aLIE. The Presidents administration has said as much.

You have to be a special kind of dumb-as-fuck to be as dumb as Oak and Lurker. Are you two retarded? They told you they wete lying and you still insist on believing the lie.

Link to these “documents”.

Because the ones released by that kid didn’t show any US troops doing anything but embassy duties.  That has been debunked. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4644 on: May 14, 2023, 08:10:18 PM »

Yes.

Please post a link to these “documents”.

I’m sure they’re from a trustworthy source.

🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4645 on: May 14, 2023, 09:22:09 PM »
And I love it. I hope Russia really fucks up NATO. Would be nice to see London with its useless King cratered or swamped with a tsunami.

I believe that Getbiggers joswift and Flexacon live in London. So for that reason, I wouldn't want to see London cratered. Otherwise, we're on the same page.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4646 on: May 14, 2023, 09:29:02 PM »

With all due respect:

Russia has only spent $50 billion on armaments so far, while NATO has spent $1 TRILLION, and is literally running out of everything, lol.

Furthermore, Russians have NEVER had a problem taking casualties, dying at rates of up to 6 to 1 in some theatres of war for every German soldier during WWII.

And there is virtually no public will for this war from the general public [aside from extreme libtards]. The only ones who want this war are the insane neo-cons. The insane idiots who literally don't care if 90% of the world burns to ground, as long as they control the ashes.

I use the term "neo-con", but most are Jewish Israel-first American citizens who seek to pull the strings no matter who is in charge.

They are insane idiots and need to be humbled.

They will be.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-us-show-it-can-win-a-nuclear-war-russia-putin-ukraine-nato-sarmat-missile-testing-warning-11651067733

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4647 on: May 14, 2023, 09:44:56 PM »
With all due respect:

Russia has only spent $50 billion on armaments so far, while NATO has spent $1 TRILLION, and is literally running out of everything, lol.

Furthermore, Russians have NEVER had a problem taking casualties, dying at rates of up to 6 to 1 in some theatres for every German soldier during WWII.

And there is virtually no public will for this war from the general public [aside from extreme libtards]. The only ones who want this war are the insane neo-cons. The insane idiots who literally don't care if 90% of the world burns to ground, as long as they control the assets.

I use the term "neo-con", but most are Jewish Israeli first American citizens who seek to pull the strings no matter who is in charge.

They are insane idiots and need to be humbled.

They will be.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-us-show-it-can-win-a-nuclear-war-russia-putin-ukraine-nato-sarmat-missile-testing-warning-11651067733

FYI.

Russia has spent over $9 TRILLION on the war so far and has accomplished NOTHING.

Tell me more how Putin is “winning”.

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4648 on: May 14, 2023, 09:51:06 PM »
Link to these “documents”.

Because the ones released by that kid didn’t show any US troops doing anything but embassy duties.  That has been debunked.

Dr. Chris Martenson of the channel "Peak Prosperity" on YouTube posted a Member's Only video on his website with the documents. I am a paid member [unless my 1-month membership just expired - I'll check]. I can screenshot the documents later.

Russia is winning and gaining territory by the day. But even if you could argue he isn't absolutely kicking ass, you need to consider that NATO has spent 20 times as much money on armaments and is now running out of anything.

To spend 20x as much money on weapons and to still be losing is absolutely pathetic. NATO is used to bullying tinpot dictators in the Middle East [Iraq], and were not prepared for a fair fight.

And I say - GOOD!

As Fortress said: Western governments need to be humbled.

They will be.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4649 on: May 14, 2023, 09:58:29 PM »
FYI.

Russia has spent over $9 TRILLION on the war so far and has accomplished NOTHING.

Tell me more how Putin is “winning”.

😎

No they haven't.

You are confusing Russian Rubles for US DOLLARS, haha.

Russia has never even spent $90 billion in a single year on defense spending - not even CLOSE.

Are you saying Russia has spent more on this conflict than they have spent on military spending in 100 years? No - in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF RUSSIA?  ::)

Typical OAK misinformation post.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_Russia