Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #4675 on: May 15, 2023, 07:08:58 PM »
Making FAKE quotes now?

Someone is desperate.

😆

Why would I do that? I was the original poster on here that said Putin would bankrupt Russia with this war. Your post would back up my claims.

It's just unfortunate that I have the village idiot on the same side as me.  :'(

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4676 on: May 15, 2023, 07:37:50 PM »
Why would I do that? I was the original poster on here that said Putin would bankrupt Russia with this war. Your post would back up my claims.

It's just unfortunate that I have the village idiot on the same side as me.  :'(

Why would you do that?

Because I destroyed you on a previous post.

Remember?

The one where you had a COMPLETE meltdown.

FYI…you struck out again.

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4677 on: May 15, 2023, 07:39:43 PM »
Yes.

Please post a link to these “documents”.

I’m sure they’re from a trustworthy source.

🙄

Shut the fuck up. You wore a mask for over two years for a 99.97% survivable virus because the media told you too, lol.

Fucking phaggot - you have ZERO credibility.

If you can afford $30 CAD, go watch this video here to see some of the documents, which have been SCRUBBED from the mainstream media:

https://peakprosperity.com/analysis-what-the-leaked-documents-actually-tell-us/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4678 on: May 15, 2023, 07:43:03 PM »
Why would you do that?

Remember?

😎

This is you every time you see me replying to one of your posts

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4679 on: May 15, 2023, 07:45:11 PM »
Why would you do that?

Remember?

😎

STFU.

No one who needs 2-3 years to realize you don't need to wear a mask when you are around people who aren't even sick has any credibility.

You believe whatever the mainstream media tells you, even when evidence is shoved in your face.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4680 on: May 15, 2023, 07:52:23 PM »
Shut the fuck up. You wore a mask for over two years for a 99.97% survivable virus because the media told you too, lol.

If you can afford $30 CAD, go watch this video here to see some of the documents, which have been SCRUBBED from the mainstream media:

$30 to watch a FAKE video.

Seems like a GREAT deal.

::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4681 on: May 15, 2023, 07:55:37 PM »
This is you every time you see me replying to one of your posts

More like YOU....warming up for your BOYFRIEND later tonight.

😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4682 on: May 15, 2023, 08:27:09 PM »
The editor of that article must have gone to the same school as OAK

Brad Sauder
24 February, 2023

This article is very misleading.  It states "Russia's military expenditures continue to rise rapidly and are estimated to already have surpassed $9 trillion in spending."  When the $ sign is used it should represent US$, but the costs to Russia are estimated at 9 trillion rubles, not dollars; big difference.

Andy Machala
24 February, 2023

Evidently the editors at Newsweek do not know basic math.

LOL!!!

Great post, Flexacon!

OAK thinks Russia has spent over FOUR YEARS of its ENTIRE ECONOMIC OUTPUT on this war so far.

Literally, every last Ruble of every Russian man, woman, and working-aged child would have to be spent for over four years to add up to $9 trillion USD, lol.

Russia's military budget is $48 billion USD per year. It may have perhaps spent DOUBLE that, and have been closer to $100 billion in the past 12 months, but it did NOT increase by 187.5 TIMES to hit $9 trillion.

And the lies just go on and on...apparently the Ukrainian Defense Minister announced that only 17,000 Ukrainian soldiers died. So the personnel with boots on the ground RESPONSIBLE for counting the dead is just reporting that number back, in a massive loop of bullshit and lies going all the way to the top! Look at screenshots below of videos of Ukrainian soldier graveyards - they all died in this conflict, and there are HUNDREDS more videos like that.

And that's why people don't understand how serious this is.

NATO's military budget is $1 trillion USD per year. And Russia with its paltry $48 billion USD [or maybe double that, max] is by all measures, winning this war, and gaining ground into Eastern Ukraine by the day.

Ukrainian soldier graves:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4683 on: May 15, 2023, 08:29:27 PM »

X2
🤣😂🤣😂🤣 👍🏻 👊🏻
Well said Matt,
Nobody can take a fucking face nappy wearing idiot remotely seriously.
Scared shitless by all the 24/7 China virus propaganda.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4684 on: May 15, 2023, 09:27:53 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4685 on: May 15, 2023, 09:37:29 PM »
The fact our system just shot down their beloved hypersonic missile is icing on the cake.
Proof to this claim? I saw a story about this and they posted a concrete cylinder with green weeds all over it as proof of the debris. Give me a break! This story of Ukraine shooting down a hypersonic missile is no different than the Ghost of Kiev fake stories. But what is the point? It's not going to somehow change Russia's mind about using these weapons because they obviously know it's a bullshit story. So why even bother with this propaganda?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4686 on: May 15, 2023, 10:26:06 PM »
Proof to this claim? I saw a story about this and they posted a concrete cylinder with green weeds all over it as proof of the debris. Give me a break! This story of Ukraine shooting down a hypersonic missile is no different than the Ghost of Kiev fake stories. But what is the point? It's not going to somehow change Russia's mind about using these weapons because they obviously know it's a bullshit story. So why even bother with this propaganda?

Proof that it is just propaganda?  Proof they didn’t?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4687 on: May 15, 2023, 10:41:22 PM »
LOL!!!

Great post, Flexacon!

OAK thinks Russia has spent over FOUR YEARS of its ENTIRE ECONOMIC OUTPUT on this war so far.

Literally, every last Ruble of every Russian man, woman, and working-aged child would have to be spent for over four years to add up to $9 trillion USD, lol.

Russia's military budget is $48 billion USD per year. It may have perhaps spent DOUBLE that, and have been closer to $100 billion in the past 12 months, but it did NOT increase by 187.5 TIMES to hit $9 trillion.

And the lies just go on and on...apparently the Ukrainian Defense Minister announced that only 17,000 Ukrainian soldiers died. So the personnel with boots on the ground RESPONSIBLE for counting the dead is just reporting that number back, in a massive loop of bullshit and lies going all the way to the top! Look at screenshots below of videos of Ukrainian soldier graveyards - they all died in this conflict, and there are HUNDREDS more videos like that.

And that's why people don't understand how serious this is.

NATO's military budget is $1 trillion USD per year. And Russia with its paltry $48 billion USD [or maybe double that, max] is by all measures, winning this war, and gaining ground into Eastern Ukraine by the day.

Ukrainian soldier graves:

WWII didn't even cost the Soviet $1 trillion in todays money. That lasted for more than 4 years and required several million personal to be mobilized. Now we have the JOak claiming the war in Ukraine is costing Russia $9 trillion.

What a fucking idiot

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4688 on: May 15, 2023, 11:44:55 PM »
We are fed more mis information in the west than you receive in Russia, were not on North Korea level yet but were close, liberals just dont want to believe it. We can no longer call out China and Russia for doing it as we are doing an equally impressive job, look at some of the idiots in this thread like Auto and Oak complete brain dead idiots spoon fed information from CNN and NBC. Zero ability to think for themselves.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4689 on: May 15, 2023, 11:47:50 PM »
Hey PUTIN LOVERS…..has it been 14 days yet?

😆

That's because he's not fighting Ukraine - he's fighting NATO, genius.  ::)

And he's still winning, lol. 😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4690 on: May 15, 2023, 11:51:17 PM »
You CLEARLY have no idea what GDP means.

😆

GDP is a value-added figure that represents ALL economic activity.

Russia's entire economy is worth $2.215 trillion. So NO, Putin has not spent a trillion dollars on this war. Rubles, yes.

Maybe if it goes on for 5-10 years.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4691 on: May 15, 2023, 11:54:42 PM »
FYI.

Russia has spent over $9 TRILLION on the war so far and has accomplished NOTHING.

Tell me more how Putin is “winning”.

😎

Putin's War in Ukraine Has a Trillion-Dollar Price Tag

Boris Grozovski, a Russian economics expert from the Wilson Center think tank, estimates that Russia's military expenditures continue to rise rapidly and are estimated to already have surpassed $9 trillion in spending.

Grozovski told Newsweek that the entire Russian government spending plan in 2022 was approximately 23.7 trillion rubles ($346 billion USD), of which approximately 3.5 trillion rubles ($46.1 billion) would be spent militarily and 2.8 trillion rubles ($36.9 billion) would go towards police and security services (FSB).

Along with the indirect costs of the war, including treating wounded soldiers and paying teachers in occupied territories, the total cost of the war could already exceed 15 trillion rubles.

During the third month of the invasion, Spoonts estimated that Russia sustaining its military efforts cost as much as $900 million per day. It depends on how numbers are computed, he added.

"In our mind, if Russia spends $1 million on a missile to build it and then fires it, they have expended $2 million: $1 million to build it and another million to replace it," Spoonts said. "I think most estimates only take into account the initial cost.

Ukraine's Defense Ministry reported in early February that Russia had lost nearly 130,000 personnel since February 24, 2022, in addition to over 6,300 armored combat vehicles and nearly 300 military jets.

The cost now compared to May could be lower due to Moscow appearing to run out of money. Spoonts attributes that to Russia being unable to replace equipment-based losses itself, pulling obsolete tanks and armored fighting vehicles (AFVs) out of storage.

Russia also hasn't been able to expand its weapons manufacturing base to ramp up production, he added, which would be done if money was available for tooling and materials.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-spending-trillions-rubles-ukraine-war-1783463

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4692 on: May 16, 2023, 12:08:10 AM »
"In our mind, if Russia spends $1 million on a missile to build it and then fires it, they have expended $2 million: $1 million to build it and another million to replace it," Spoonts said. "I think most estimates only take into account the initial cost.

??? ??? ???

LMAO...why the fuck wouldn't this be the case? Haha.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4693 on: May 16, 2023, 01:56:22 AM »

Did the Nigerian Prince post that?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4694 on: May 16, 2023, 03:29:49 AM »
Proof that it is just propaganda?  Proof they didn’t?
Can you prove it? Please don't provide a WP, NY Post link, or other Western MSM propaganda network BS. You claimed UK shot down a hypersonic missile. So you need to provide the evidence.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4695 on: May 16, 2023, 03:44:21 AM »
Can you prove it? Please don't provide a WP, NY Post link, or other Western MSM propaganda network BS. You claimed UK shot down a hypersonic missile. So you need to provide the evidence.

I don’t need to provide anything to someone believing in forged birth certificates and stolen elections.  But I will provide this. 

6 more shot down.  Hahahahahahaha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/humiliation-putin-unstoppable-superweapons-blasted-102325626.html

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4696 on: May 16, 2023, 04:08:29 AM »
I don’t need to provide anything to someone believing in forged birth certificates and stolen elections.  But I will provide this. 

6 more shot down.  Hahahahahahaha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/humiliation-putin-unstoppable-superweapons-blasted-102325626.html
The problem is Obama's certificate is fake. It's a bad computer-generated document that does not even look authentic. There are layers in it and a nice fake-looking pristine background. The document they provided was not a scan of the faded original. OCR software was not used because the PDF did not contain searchable text. I downloaded the PDF when it was released. I am confident I know a lot more about computers and graphics than you do. I can spot a fake a million miles away. I can doctor that certificate to include your Getbig handle easily.

And now instead of 1 6 were shot down. Wow, you are naïve, gullible, and a fucking dumbfuck!

Keep dreaming fibtard! You're a fake liberal you piece of shit!  ;D

Funny how Yahoo themselves posted this article. So which is it?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ukrainian-air-force-denies-reports-132000149.html

Ukrainian Air Force denies reports Kinzhal hypersonic ballistic missile downed over Kyiv

During the night of May 4, Russia launched a massive missile attack on Ukraine. Ukraine’s Air Defense Forces later reported that they had shot down 18 out of 24 Iranian Shahed kamikaze drones, as well as a reconnaissance drone.

In the morning, the Kyiv authorities announced that all enemy targets — drones and possibly ballistic missiles — had been destroyed in the capital. However, the Air Force did not confirm information about Russia’s use of ballistic missiles, stating that it would take several days to confirm.

This is a collection of photos I've seen that's supposed to be the downed hypersonic missile. A piece of concrete debris. LMAO!

https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/status/1654417590096125952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1654417590096125952%7Ctwgr%5E88b7e2e703462d00f115e6f9469522dd6a16ebb7%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Fukraine-russia-hypersonic-kinzhal-missile-downed-1798659

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4697 on: May 16, 2023, 04:35:52 AM »
^^ delusions on display. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4698 on: May 16, 2023, 04:48:58 AM »
^^ delusions on display.
You must be referring to your own posts fuckstick! You're a dumbfuck!

Top comment:

Mike123
at the rate the NAZI shoot, USA will have to default on its debt faster than we think. I counted like 30 x $3mln (each rocket). Plus another $1 bln if the Patriot was hit. I wonder how much are those dummy, decoy rockets are, the NAZI were shooting at before being hit.

https://www.rt.com/russia/576372-kinzhal-strike-patriot-kiev/

US-made Patriot missiles destroyed in hypersonic strike – Moscow
The air defense system was hit by a Kinzhal projectile in Kiev, the Russian Defense Ministry has said

A precision strike by a Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missile has destroyed a Patriot air defense system in Kiev, the Defense Ministry in Moscow reported on Tuesday. The Ukrainian government previously claimed that Kinzhal missiles had been intercepted by the US-made weapons platform.

The Russian military did not provide further details about the strike, which was the first time Moscow claimed to have hit the long-range system supplied to Ukraine by its Western backers.

Kiev reported that it had withstood a massive missile attack by Russian forces on Monday night. The Ukrainian military claimed to have intercepted six Kinzhal missiles, in addition to various other aerial targets.

The Russian ministry confirmed the attack in a daily briefing on Tuesday, stating that it had used long-range precision weapons to hit military targets, including “Ukrainian troops positions and places of storage of munitions, weapons and military hardware delivered from Western nations.”

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4699 on: May 16, 2023, 04:53:48 AM »
FYI.

Russia has spent over $9 TRILLION on the war so far and has accomplished NOTHING.

Tell me more how Putin is “winning”.

😎
Russia is not the USA. In the USA it is easy for the Pentagon to spend $1 trillion. Because of all the damn corruption. How much are they charging for bolts, LMAO!

Go take a look at a map. Russia is a vast country with way more resources than the USA. That's real wealth. Not some paper currency that's printed at will by a bunch of Jewish bankers.

Russia can mine whatever they need and produce whatever they want. Because the shit is there for the taking.

Meanwhile, the USA has some serious problems. It's rotting from within and will probably expire soon.