Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #4700 on: May 16, 2023, 05:48:53 AM »
Recently shot down Russian aircraft:

SU-35

SU-34

MI-8

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4701 on: May 16, 2023, 12:29:48 PM »

Nick Maimer (from Idaho) died in Artemovsk , PMC Wagner is sending his body home !.

No, Americans on the ground in Ukraine  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4702 on: May 16, 2023, 12:32:17 PM »

Dumb Afrikaner, Ukrainian Air Force is totaly destroyed by Russians !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4703 on: May 16, 2023, 12:38:48 PM »

Last night was the heaviest attack on Kiev, 6 waves of missales & drones was blasting all over Zelensky town.  ;D

Zelensky is still enjoying traveling around EU !.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4704 on: May 16, 2023, 12:41:47 PM »
Last night was the heaviest attack on Kiev, 6 waves of missales & drones was blasting all over Zelensky town.  ;D

Zelensky is still enjoying traveling around EU !.

Zelensky conveniently seems to be travelling whenever Kiev is being hit. There were rumors that he stays in Poland most of the time.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: May 16, 2023, 12:49:04 PM »
Zelensky conveniently seems to be travelling whenever Kiev is being hit. There were rumors that he stays in Poland most of the time.

Well, he definitely don't fly out of Kiev  ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4706 on: May 16, 2023, 02:09:43 PM »
Another MONSTER fail by Putin.

Anyone know when the "Winning" will start?

8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4707 on: May 16, 2023, 02:37:37 PM »

8)

Inform yourself about Knizhals speeds , then 'comment' !.

OBW, tell me how those 2 'reporters' measured Russian missiles speed  ::), they a on the ground in Kiev  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4708 on: May 16, 2023, 02:46:54 PM »
Russia is Worried Now .

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4709 on: May 16, 2023, 03:08:34 PM »
Another MONSTER fail by Putin.

8)
LMAO!

The Sun? Really?! You're smarter than that?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: May 16, 2023, 03:37:46 PM »
https://www.rt.com/russia/576409-ukraine-kinzhal-missile-shoigu/

Ukraine says it shoots down more missiles than Russia fires – Shoigu
Ukraine claims to intercept three times as many projectiles as Russia actually launches, the Russian defense minister has said

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has refuted claims made by Ukrainian military officials about shooting down six Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missiles during overnight strikes on targets near the country’s capital city of Kiev.

Ukraine routinely exaggerates the effectiveness of its anti-aircraft defenses, primarily ‘intercepting’ incoming Russian munitions only with public statements, Shoigu told RIA Novosti.

“I have already said that, and I will repeat it again. We have not launched as many ‘Kinzhals’ as they allegedly shoot down every time with their statements. Moreover, the number of these ‘Ukrainian interceptions’ – and who really mans the American [anti-aircraft] complexes there, is still a big question – is three times as high as what we actually launch,” Shoigu stated.

The minister also said that Ukraine “always” misidentifies munitions used by Russia in its media statements. “That’s why they miss them,” he added, without providing any further information on the number of missiles used in the latest barrage.

Ukraine was subjected to a new massive missile and suicide drone barrage overnight, with the country’s capital city of Kiev seeing particularly intense activity by Ukrainian anti-aircraft defenses, footage circulating online suggests.

Moscow and Kiev have provided drastically different accounts of what happened overnight. Kiev claimed that it had shot down six state-of-the-art hypersonic missiles over the capital, as well as other incoming projectiles, using a battery of the US-made Patriot air defense system. The Russian military, however, said the battery was successfully hit by a Kinzhal missile. Footage available online shows multiple anti-aircraft missiles going towards an unseen target, with at least two explosions seen at the site from which they appeared to be launched.

Western media reports suggested the Patriot battery in question was likely damaged in the strike. According to CNN, citing an unidentified US official, Washington is currently assessing the extent of the damage in order to determine whether the Patriots need to be pulled back or whether on-site repairs by Ukrainian forces would be enough.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4711 on: May 16, 2023, 03:47:09 PM »
So Ukraine says, if Russia fires 100 Missiles, they're shooting down 200? :D
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4712 on: May 16, 2023, 04:33:54 PM »
So Ukraine says, if Russia fires 100 Missiles, they're shooting down 200? :D
Yep!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4713 on: May 16, 2023, 05:15:52 PM »
https://www.rt.com/russia/576409-ukraine-kinzhal-missile-shoigu/

Ukraine says it shoots down more missiles than Russia fires – Shoigu
Ukraine claims to intercept three times as many projectiles as Russia actually launches, the Russian defense minister has said

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has refuted claims made by Ukrainian military officials about shooting down six Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missiles during overnight strikes on targets near the country’s capital city of Kiev.

Ukraine routinely exaggerates the effectiveness of its anti-aircraft defenses, primarily ‘intercepting’ incoming Russian munitions only with public statements, Shoigu told RIA Novosti.

“I have already said that, and I will repeat it again. We have not launched as many ‘Kinzhals’ as they allegedly shoot down every time with their statements. Moreover, the number of these ‘Ukrainian interceptions’ – and who really mans the American [anti-aircraft] complexes there, is still a big question – is three times as high as what we actually launch,” Shoigu stated.

The minister also said that Ukraine “always” misidentifies munitions used by Russia in its media statements. “That’s why they miss them,” he added, without providing any further information on the number of missiles used in the latest barrage.

Ukraine was subjected to a new massive missile and suicide drone barrage overnight, with the country’s capital city of Kiev seeing particularly intense activity by Ukrainian anti-aircraft defenses, footage circulating online suggests.

Moscow and Kiev have provided drastically different accounts of what happened overnight. Kiev claimed that it had shot down six state-of-the-art hypersonic missiles over the capital, as well as other incoming projectiles, using a battery of the US-made Patriot air defense system. The Russian military, however, said the battery was successfully hit by a Kinzhal missile. Footage available online shows multiple anti-aircraft missiles going towards an unseen target, with at least two explosions seen at the site from which they appeared to be launched.

Western media reports suggested the Patriot battery in question was likely damaged in the strike. According to CNN, citing an unidentified US official, Washington is currently assessing the extent of the damage in order to determine whether the Patriots need to be pulled back or whether on-site repairs by Ukrainian forces would be enough.

Russia is TOTALLY not lying about how many missels it launches.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4714 on: May 16, 2023, 05:26:20 PM »
$8.9 TRILLION dollars in 5 months.

Weird.

I thought Putin was “winning”.

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4715 on: May 16, 2023, 05:34:52 PM »
$8.9 TRILLION dollars in 5 months.

Weird.

I that Putin was “winning”.

😎

Russia's entire economy is $2.215 trillion.

Saying Russia spent $8.9 trillion on a war is like saying the USA spent $107.9 trillion.  ::)

I don't think you realize how stupid your posts sound.

Literally every single dollar in Russia may only be $15 trillion or something if they sold literally every single asset they have.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: May 16, 2023, 06:02:32 PM »

Saying Russia spent $8.9 trillion on a war is like saying the USA spent $107.9 trillion.  ::)

Literally every single dollar in Russia may only be $15 trillion or something if they sold literally every single asset they have.

Oh good.

You did your OWN research again.

😆

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4717 on: May 16, 2023, 06:31:28 PM »
Oh good.

You did your OWN research again.

😆

Pedo-Pal the wonder typist.  FOAD.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4718 on: May 16, 2023, 06:45:18 PM »
Hahaha Russian stooges can’t stand the thought that US defense systems are knocking those hypersonics out of the sky. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4719 on: May 16, 2023, 06:58:55 PM »

Hey Matt.

I thought you said Putin was a “genius”?

Guess you were wrong.

😎

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: May 16, 2023, 09:32:39 PM »
Hey Matt.

I thought you said Putin was a “genius”?

Guess you were wrong.

😎
So now it's 75,000 dead Russians? And then sometimes the number is over 200,000?! You do realize everything you post is garbage?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: May 17, 2023, 12:03:50 AM »
Nick Maimer (from Idaho) died in Artemovsk , PMC Wagner is sending his body home !.

No, Americans on the ground in Ukraine  ;)

Retired.  He was not there in active US capacity you idiot.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4722 on: May 17, 2023, 12:45:26 AM »
Retired.  He was not there in active US capacity you idiot.

Keep that title 4 yourself , Flashy BoB  ;)

Relax BoB , he's not the only 1 American who will get a Russian bullet  ;D

Hey, who cliped Strawman  ::) (could be 1 of those Russian bounty hunters from Afghanistan  ;D)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: May 17, 2023, 12:52:14 AM »
Hahaha Russian stooges can’t stand the thought that US defense systems are knocking those hypersonics out of the sky.

Yeah right Flashy Bob  ::)

Yanks made 'defence systems' operates @ 85' max , Knihzals hits @ 90 degrees , there is always 30' gap !.  ;D ;D ;D

Be free & contact Pentagon about that !.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4724 on: May 17, 2023, 01:15:38 AM »
Keep that title 4 yourself , Flashy BoB  ;)

Relax BoB , he's not the only 1 American who will get a Russian bullet  ;D

Hey, who cliped Strawman  ::) (could be 1 of those Russian bounty hunters from Afghanistan  ;D)

I guess they don’t know English language to fake Germans in school.  The reports clearly say he was retired.   And yes poor little Russia had their missiles shot down.    :'(