Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5050 on: June 09, 2023, 06:07:24 PM »

Hundreds of thousands of dead Russians.

TRILLIONS of Dollars spent by Russia.

But Russia is winning?

::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5051 on: June 09, 2023, 06:40:18 PM »

But Russia is winning?

Italy, Canada, and South Korea all have larger economies than Russia's - GDP is $1.8T.  Russia is paying a hell of a price for a strip of Ukraine.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5052 on: June 09, 2023, 06:48:49 PM »
Italy, Canada, and South Korea all have larger economies than Russia's - GDP is $1.8T.  Russia is paying a hell of a price for a strip of Ukraine.

That’s for sure.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5053 on: June 09, 2023, 06:59:40 PM »

But Russia is winning?

Stats from the same folks that assured us the vaxxxx was safe and effective I presume?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5054 on: June 09, 2023, 07:03:19 PM »

Stats from the same folks that assured us the vaxxxx was safe and effective I presume?

Yes.

Folks know as Scientists.

You probably haven’t heard of them before.

:)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5055 on: June 09, 2023, 07:39:50 PM »
Yes.

Folks know as Scientists.

You probably haven’t heard of them before.

:)

My most recent booster still seems to be paying dividends.  Thanks Oak Science!   ;D ;D ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5056 on: June 09, 2023, 07:48:11 PM »
My most recent booster still seems to be paying dividends.  Thanks Oak Science!   ;D ;D ;D

I got boosted 3 months ago.

I’ve never felt better!

;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5057 on: June 09, 2023, 07:49:05 PM »
I got boosted 3 months ago.

I’ve never felt better!

;D

8 months for me and still going strong. 

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5058 on: June 09, 2023, 08:00:17 PM »

But Russia is winning?

Source : The Kiev Independent   ::)  ::)  ::)

Are you really that stupid or you are trolling us hard?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5059 on: June 09, 2023, 08:36:11 PM »

Bingo. Pravda would be proud.
a

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #5060 on: June 09, 2023, 09:15:51 PM »

What source are we supposed to use?

Russia?

🙄

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5061 on: June 09, 2023, 10:16:14 PM »

Graphic created by the U.P.R.A.

You a the most naive Afrikaner in Africa !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5062 on: June 09, 2023, 10:18:11 PM »

Just another creation of the U.P.R.A. !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5063 on: June 09, 2023, 10:19:10 PM »

;D  ;D  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5064 on: June 09, 2023, 10:21:42 PM »

Russia?

🙄

U.P.R.A. really brainwashed you ............. ::)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5065 on: June 10, 2023, 12:17:51 AM »

Russia?

🙄

Neither.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5066 on: June 10, 2023, 12:25:17 AM »
Putin: 'Significant Losses, Inferior Weapons'

In a rare admission, Russian President Vladimir Putin acknowledged Friday that Russia is sustaining “significant losses” in the war on Ukraine.

“In recent days, we have seen significant losses in Ukraine, they exceed the classical figure,” he said, according to the Kremlin.

The Russian president also confessed that Russian forces were dealing with artillery problems, adding in his remarks that “Yes, we still do not have enough of these modern weapons, but the defense industry, the country's military-industrial complex is developing rapidly.”

The dispirited comments about Moscow’s prospects in the war come just as Ukraine has launched a series of counteroffensives to push Russian forces out of the country.

The acknowledgment is a stark departure from typical messaging from Moscow. Putin and other Kremlin officials have long sought to paint the invasion as a success throughout the war, despite a stinging slew of losses and failed war plans. In March of last year, Putin claimed the operations were going according to plan, regardless of the Russian military’s failure to seize Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, in an embarrassing defeat.

“It can be stated that all counteroffensive attempts made so far have failed, but the offensive potential of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has still been preserved,” Putin said.

The Kremlin has been working to right-size expectations within Russia about the outcome of the war. Moscow recently circulated a memo to propagandists suggesting that Russia hasn’t underestimated Ukrainian forces, in an apparent effort to set the stage for a less humiliating defeat.

According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Russia has lost approximately 213,770 troops since launching the invasion in February of last year.

At the beginning of May, the White House National Security Council assessed that Russian forces sustained 100,000 casualties since December.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-putin-admits-to-significant-losses-inferior-weapons-in-war-on-ukraine

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5067 on: June 10, 2023, 05:41:58 AM »
Putin: 'Significant Losses, Inferior Weapons'

In a rare admission, Russian President Vladimir Putin acknowledged Friday that Russia is sustaining “significant losses” in the war on Ukraine.

“In recent days, we have seen significant losses in Ukraine, they exceed the classical figure,” he said, according to the Kremlin.

The Russian president also confessed that Russian forces were dealing with artillery problems, adding in his remarks that “Yes, we still do not have enough of these modern weapons, but the defense industry, the country's military-industrial complex is developing rapidly.”

The dispirited comments about Moscow’s prospects in the war come just as Ukraine has launched a series of counteroffensives to push Russian forces out of the country.

The acknowledgment is a stark departure from typical messaging from Moscow. Putin and other Kremlin officials have long sought to paint the invasion as a success throughout the war, despite a stinging slew of losses and failed war plans. In March of last year, Putin claimed the operations were going according to plan, regardless of the Russian military’s failure to seize Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv, in an embarrassing defeat.

“It can be stated that all counteroffensive attempts made so far have failed, but the offensive potential of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has still been preserved,” Putin said.

The Kremlin has been working to right-size expectations within Russia about the outcome of the war. Moscow recently circulated a memo to propagandists suggesting that Russia hasn’t underestimated Ukrainian forces, in an apparent effort to set the stage for a less humiliating defeat.

According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Russia has lost approximately 213,770 troops since launching the invasion in February of last year.

At the beginning of May, the White House National Security Council assessed that Russian forces sustained 100,000 casualties since December.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-putin-admits-to-significant-losses-inferior-weapons-in-war-on-ukraine
This is laughable propaganda. They are being false with their reporting and replacing his words. Here is what Putin said, per Google Translate:

http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/71329

Over these days, we are seeing significant losses of troops of the Ukrainian regime. It is known that during offensive operations, losses of about three to one are a classic. But in this case, it significantly exceeds the classical indicators. I won't reproduce these figures now, but they are impressive.

^^^^^^
Notice he is referring to the Ukrainian regime incurring heavy losses, not the Russians. But the Daily Beast replaced "of the Ukrainian Regime" with "in Ukraine" to make it seem like he was referring to Russia incurring heavy losses in Ukraine.

Griffith, you should do better research and not post straight up propaganda pieces. And you should know better than to go and look for anything at the Daily Beast. LMAO!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5068 on: June 10, 2023, 05:56:40 AM »
This is laughable propaganda. They are being false with their reporting and replacing his words. Here is what Putin said, per Google Translate:

Over these days, we are seeing significant losses of troops of the Ukrainian regime. It is known that during offensive operations, losses of about three to one are a classic. But in this case, it significantly exceeds the classical indicators. I won't reproduce these figures now, but they are impressive.

^^^^^^
Notice he is referring to the Ukrainian regime incurring heavy losses, not the Russians. But the Daily Beast replaced "of the Ukrainian Regime" with "in Ukraine" to make it seem like he was referring to Russia incurring heavy losses in Ukraine.

Griffith, you should do better research and not post straight up propaganda pieces. And you should know better than to go and look for anything at the Daily Beast. LMAO!

Its  hilarios that the libz are buying what is being told... Cuckold douche-bags...   ::) ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5069 on: June 10, 2023, 06:05:01 AM »
Its  hilarios that the libz are buying what is being told... Cuckold douche-bags...   ::) ::)
What's funny is all these lies and propaganda from the Empire of Lies won't make one difference in Ukraine. Russia will win and they will keep lying and saying they lost. Their propaganda only works inside their own countries, for example when they steal the election from an elected president like Trump. It's meaningless on the world stage with nations like Russia and China involved.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5070 on: June 10, 2023, 06:32:02 AM »
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5071 on: June 10, 2023, 01:43:37 PM »

^^^^^^

How come the "independent fact checkers" didn't catch this "creative" translation? (rhetorical question)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5072 on: June 10, 2023, 02:06:28 PM »

Ukraine's 'counter offensive' is a FLOP SHOW  ;D

Hey, no BS maps of Ukers "progress"  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5073 on: June 10, 2023, 03:59:43 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/10/us/politics/ukraine-counteroffensive-russia.html

After months of anticipation, Ukraine’s forces — newly trained on complex warfare tactics and armed with billions of dollars in sophisticated Western weaponry — launched operations on multiple fronts in the past week in an effort to dislodge entrenched Russian military units, a counteroffensive that many officials in the United States and Europe say could be a turning point in the 15-month war.

Much rides on the outcome. There is little doubt the new military drive will influence discussions of future support for Ukraine as well as debates about how to guarantee its future. What remains unclear, though, is exactly what the United States, Europe and Ukraine view as a “successful” counteroffensive.

Publicly, American and European officials are leaving any definition of success to President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine. For now, Mr. Zelensky has not laid out any public goals, beyond his oft-stated demand that Russian troops must leave the whole of Ukraine. He is known as a master communicator; any perception that he is backing off that broad ambition would risk undermining his support at a critical moment.

Privately, U.S. and European officials concede that pushing all of Russia’s forces out of occupied Ukrainian land is highly unlikely. Still, two themes emerge as clear ideas of “success”: that the Ukrainian army retake and hold on to key swaths of territory previously occupied by the Russians, and that Kyiv deal the Russian military a debilitating blow that forces the Kremlin to question the future of its military options in Ukraine.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-russia-war-counteroffensive-ramps-up-but-meets-stiff-russian-resistance/

Ukraine counteroffensive ramps up, but meets stiff Russian resistance

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/6/10/putin-claims-russian-forces-thwarting-ukrainian-counteroffensive

Putin claims Russian forces halting Ukrainian counteroffensive

“It’s known that the offensive side suffers losses of 3 to 1 – it’s sort of classic – but in this case, the losses significantly exceed that classic level,” he added.

With virtually no independent reporting from the front lines and Kyiv saying little on its military operations, it was impossible to assess Putin’s claims or whether Ukraine was penetrating Russian defences in its bid to drive out occupying forces.
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5074 on: June 10, 2023, 05:22:49 PM »

With virtually no independent reporting from the front lines and Kyiv saying little on its military operations, it was impossible to assess Putin’s claims or whether Ukraine was penetrating Russian defences in its bid to drive out occupying forces.

::) ::), Patrick Lancaster (he's there) You Tube podcast totally contradicts Ukers/Wests B U L L S H I T I NG .............& Patrick is not the only one !.

As I predicted German Leopard tenk is easily gettin' destroyed by Russians.............. ;D