Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5350 on: July 06, 2023, 11:27:10 AM »
looks like hunter s thompson fucked pellius

Lol, he really does. Monster forearms on old Teutonic Knight, hahaha. Must be from all that test and HGH. I bet he's absolutely swimming in pussy when he's 'in da club'.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5351 on: July 06, 2023, 01:04:34 PM »
It's Terminal 21 you fucking poser.

You're both wrong. It's Trisomie 21

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5352 on: July 06, 2023, 01:28:56 PM »

HAHAHAHA, shopping with the 'Hooters beauties'. Sure you are, Louis. Just what is it about a fat, old, brown-skinned, illiterate sex tourist in a mechanic's uniform and Stetson hat that they find SO irresistible?

That is a total bitch in that photo. 

Thailand is full of beautiful girls all over.  You can find them everywhere.  Literally.  And this dude has to go to a Hooters to see girls and have them talk to him???   (I guess "can I take your order" does count)     ::)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5353 on: July 06, 2023, 08:09:22 PM »
So, a year and a half in, can we say that the big winners so far have been the military contractors?

That and the Ukraine government officials.

Who will retire very wealthy without visiting a single frontline.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5354 on: July 08, 2023, 01:54:05 PM »
Where is PCM Wagner cheerleader to update us on how well things are going for the second class scabs in the Russian army now?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5355 on: July 08, 2023, 01:54:56 PM »
US send cluster bombs to Ukraine

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5356 on: July 08, 2023, 05:33:04 PM »
yep and in doing so green lights their use by Russia who have already used them but can now do so at will. Next up will be media outrage that Putin used outlawed cluster bombs against the poor Ukrainians who don't murder and torture their prisoners.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5357 on: July 09, 2023, 01:09:03 AM »
yep and in doing so green lights their use by Russia who have already used them but can now do so at will. Next up will be media outrage that Putin used outlawed cluster bombs against the poor Ukrainians who don't murder and torture their prisoners.

Proof of Bucha style atrocities against Russian civilians or soldiers since the invasion kicked off?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5358 on: July 09, 2023, 02:10:47 AM »
Honestly Ron you cannot be that naive, both sides have been behaving atrociously, tends to happen in wars, you unfortunately only wish to read one sides media version of the conflict. If you decide to look to the Russian side or neutral media streams that have links here you will be able to watch both sides then make your own opinion rather than giving us CNNs

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5359 on: July 09, 2023, 02:37:42 AM »
Russia has been deliberately and indiscriminately shelling civilian areas and buildings since the beginning of the war, which has killed almost 10 000 people and forced 15 million to abandon their homes.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5360 on: July 09, 2023, 02:55:45 AM »
Russia has been deliberately and indiscriminately shelling civilian areas and buildings since the beginning of the war, which has killed almost 10 000 people and forced 15 million to abandon their homes.

l

Well short of the 400k that died in Iraq from the US and NATO, or do they not count. A country invaded under the false pretence of weapons of mass destruction half a world away, but here we have a guy who doesnt want that same aggressors missiles on his border and he's the global bad guy, I don't support Russia, just don't appreciate the global double standard that our governments wants us to believe preserves freedom when it doesnt it promotes exploitation of that nations natural assets or our own geopolitical interests. Ukraines war is all about natural gas and who gets to exploit them for it the west or Russia. nothing more no one cares who dies, both sides are as bad as each other.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5361 on: July 09, 2023, 03:00:39 AM »
Honestly Ron you cannot be that naive, both sides have been behaving atrociously, tends to happen in wars, you unfortunately only wish to read one sides media version of the conflict. If you decide to look to the Russian side or neutral media streams that have links here you will be able to watch both sides then make your own opinion rather than giving us CNNs

I don't own a TV, I am not a liberal, I dont swallow what the mainstream tells me. I simply asked for proof that Russian soldiers are being tortured and murdered the same way. What happened in places like Bucha and Irpin is incontrovertible. Wherever the Russians withdraw there is found mass graves and stories of torture and rape.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5362 on: July 09, 2023, 03:03:09 AM »
l

Well short of the 400k that died in Iraq from the US and NATO, or do they not count. A country invaded under the false pretence of weapons of mass destruction half a world away, but here we have a guy who doesnt want that same aggressors missiles on his border and he's the global bad guy, I don't support Russia, just don't appreciate the global double standard that our governments wants us to believe preserves freedom when it doesnt it promotes exploitation of that nations natural assets or our own geopolitical interests. Ukraines war is all about natural gas and who gets to exploit them for it the west or Russia. nothing more no one cares who dies, both sides are as bad as each other.

There is more to it than natural gas.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5363 on: July 09, 2023, 07:10:15 AM »
90% of all slavics are rapists and murders , it doesn't matter if you are Russian,Ukrainian,Belarusian,Latvian,Lithuanian, Estonian,  they're all killers and savages,  all of them , there are no innocent babies east of Poland,  only monsters pretending to be human, most Ukrainians would chug a 26 of vodka and then smash the bottle over your mother's face just for fun, then you Have dorks like bigdumbroe codling them like bunny rabbits

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5364 on: July 09, 2023, 07:17:53 AM »
Did USA win yet?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5365 on: July 09, 2023, 07:39:32 AM »
Did USA win yet?

No. But the way this is going - it's escalating into WWIII - Iain Duncan Smith yesterday saying we should be sending in air support, fighter jets, cluster bombs and the like. Russia is going to get tired of this and when Putin's patience breaks: he'll drop a nuke on Zelensky and ask, "Who's next?" Something tells me the tranny obsessed Western military machine will get the shock of their lives and call for 'peace' whilst proclaiming him to be a War criminal but there's no fucking way they'll risk escalation which will lead to London being obliterated if they fuck about any more.

I wasn't even particularly a fan of Putin but after reading about the Minsk 1, Minsk 2 agreements and then Boris Johnson coming to fuck up the agreement Ukraine signed last year: I'm starting to think he's got a point. Something like 10,000 Russian speaking Ukrainians being killed since 2014 and asking Putin to step in. After 8 years I think his patience is golden.

Biden, Sunak want to fuck about they're going to find out. Putin will reach a point where it's endgame and bomb the fuck out of Kiev. Let's see what they do after because I'm certain they'll shit themselves.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5366 on: July 09, 2023, 07:55:01 AM »
90% of all slavics are rapists and murders , it doesn't matter if you are Russian,Ukrainian,Belarusian,Latvian,Lithuanian, Estonian,  they're all killers and savages,  all of them , there are no innocent babies east of Poland,  only monsters pretending to be human, most Ukrainians would chug a 26 of vodka and then smash the bottle over your mother's face just for fun, then you Have dorks like bigdumbroe codling them like bunny rabbits

my God....what a fucking idiot...

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5367 on: July 09, 2023, 08:03:03 AM »
No. But the way this is going - it's escalating into WWIII - Iain Duncan Smith yesterday saying we should be sending in air support, fighter jets, cluster bombs and the like. Russia is going to get tired of this and when Putin's patience breaks: he'll drop a nuke on Zelensky and ask, "Who's next?" Something tells me the tranny obsessed Western military machine will get the shock of their lives and call for 'peace' whilst proclaiming him to be a War criminal but there's no fucking way they'll risk escalation which will lead to London being obliterated if they fuck about any more.

I wasn't even particularly a fan of Putin but after reading about the Minsk 1, Minsk 2 agreements and then Boris Johnson coming to fuck up the agreement Ukraine signed last year: I'm starting to think he's got a point. Something like 10,000 Russian speaking Ukrainians being killed since 2014 and asking Putin to step in. After 8 years I think his patience is golden.

Biden, Sunak want to fuck about they're going to find out. Putin will reach a point where it's endgame and bomb the fuck out of Kiev. Let's see what they do after because I'm certain they'll shit themselves.

Putin invaded because biden/Trudeau/klaus/soros told him to , all the embezzlement of us congress was pre-planned ,this hoax of a war has been waiting on the shelf for years , the west is %100 responsible for this war, putin is playing his position, and all the double diget iq  retards fall for it....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5368 on: July 09, 2023, 08:55:38 AM »

From the outside it certainly appears that America / NATO / UK want this war escalated
& ultimately Russia Nuking the Ukraine.
Now if all sides are being instructed / controlled , Don't know.

We not hearing anything about Peace talks from anyone.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5369 on: July 09, 2023, 09:14:10 AM »

I do more than coddle fuck face.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5370 on: July 09, 2023, 10:02:02 AM »
my God....what a fucking idiot...

Left side of my family is %100 Ukrainian,  %100 assholes

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5371 on: July 09, 2023, 10:03:52 AM »

I do more than coddle fuck face.

Strap a plow to her and put her in the feild where she belongs

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5372 on: July 09, 2023, 10:22:36 AM »

Left side of my family is %100 Ukrainian,  %100 assholes

Assholes, yes, absolutely.

Slavs are cunning, practical and selfish. They can be very cruel.

Psychopathic murderers...come on.

Edit : ANY politician deserves to be thrown into a dumpster

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5373 on: July 09, 2023, 10:25:30 AM »
Assholes, yes, absolutely.

Slavs are cunning, practical and selfish. They can be very cruel.

Psychopathic murderers...come on.

my great grand father  was the town murderer , gedo was 36 when he married baba at 16....

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5374 on: July 09, 2023, 10:28:02 AM »
my great grand father  was the town murderer , gedo was 36 when he married baba at 16....

So ?